Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 25th, 2023, 12:23 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiad View Post
Sundust, preparing himself to drag a warrior out of camp and force them to assist in what many might call the worst kind of patrol, was counting the herbs they had. Thankfully, the whole store had been saved from the camp collapse, but that wasn’t saying much. “Hey, Cinderpaw!” It would be good to debrief her on what herbs were left in case she wanted to go on her own herb patrol.

[ @littlelove - one liner reply is perfectly fine for this! ]
Tail twitching as she heard her name called, Cinderpaw sidled up towards Sundust. "What ya' got in mind?"
Old May 25th, 2023, 01:05 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Shimmerbeak | × •
They/It

Shimmerbeak had been laying about in the clearing. How bored it was, how they wished to have something to do. That's when Bumblebreak seemed to have pulled the silvery cat right out of its bordom. Oh goody!! A hunting patrol!! Shimmerbeak stood up and stretched before quickly making its way to the entrance of the camp. The black splotched cat sat and looked around the clearing.

"Oh, Echopaw!~ Let's go hunt!~"

Shimmerbeak said in a sing-song tone of voice. Shimmerbeak would sit here for a moment to see if the apprentice would show up, it not then Shimmerbeak would leave on its own

| @Octavia! - Echopaw |

Last edited by xavier.; May 25th, 2023 at 01:23 PM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 06:21 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post
• × | Shimmerbeak | × •
They/It

Shimmerbeak had been laying about in the clearing. How bored it was, how they wished to have something to do. That's when Bumblebreak seemed to have pulled the silvery cat right out of its bordom. Oh goody!! A hunting patrol!! Shimmerbeak stood up and stretched before quickly making its way to the entrance of the camp. The black splotched cat sat and looked around the clearing.

"Oh, Echopaw!~ Let's go hunt!~"

Shimmerbeak said in a sing-song tone of voice. Shimmerbeak would sit here for a moment to see if the apprentice would show up, it not then Shimmerbeak would leave on its own

| @Octavia! - Echopaw |
Echopaw stared at Shimmerbreak. "Ok!" she chirruped.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 25th, 2023, 10:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@naiad ; @Rose

The Calico had jumped into the Clan Clearing. His coat was covered in dirt, and he had an open gash on his shoulder. Blood still trickling. His fur was messed up, and disheveled. His pawpads were even bleeding. Taking a moment to catch his breath the Warrior looked around the Clearing. Ears flicking.

He didn't want to make a scene, ThunderClan didn't need this added stress. If things went wrong, he would inform...well...whoever was doing anything. He didn't even care if it was that Medicine Cat.

"Oi. You two. Come with me." he barked, it was an order. There wasn't any room for argument. "Sundust had fallen in a Tunnel Collapse. The territory is still in a weak state. I need help finding him, he fell in on my watch." he explained.

Hopefully, that would do it. Spark enough interest for the two of them to follow his lead. He'd take them towards the ShadowClan border. He didn't even wait to see if they were following, simply turning heel, swiftly making his way back out into the Territory.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 25th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 11:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Sharpeye~~

{ Open }

The young Tom summersaulted his way into the new clearing. He had gotten used to using his back legs for help to push himself forward. So this is the new camp. It was gonna take some getting used to but hey, it should be easy, right? The small black tom looked around, his yellow eyes scanning the new landscape around him.
Forgetting the charcoal, Wolfkit's paws twitched with anticipation as he crouched down, his tail flicking wildly behind him. Sharpeye was standing nearby, and Wolfkit couldn't resist the temptation any longer and decided to launch a surprise attack.

With a burst of energy, Wolfkit propelled himself forward, aiming straight for Sharpeye's tail. But as he soared through the air, his aim faltered, and he misjudged the distance. His tiny paws missed Sharpeye's tail, leaving him awkwardly mid-air.

Wolfkit let out a surprised yelp as he landed with an undignified flop, his tail flailing furiously as if trying to make up for his failed attempt. He quickly scrambled to his paws, his ears flattening in embarrassment.
Old May 26th, 2023, 12:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
fireflykit

The scrawny tortie had felt slightly more confident as of lately. She had a family- a literal family- now, and she now walked into the new camp. This wasn't home. But it also didn't have the terrible memories that she had learned to associate with the old camp. So many cats lost a home, but she gained one the second Asterdance invited her to join their family. Deciding not to bother the cinnamon colored warrior, Fireflykit just sat off to the side, at last content with being alone. She didn't feel sad that she was alone. She felt... more whole now. Less insecure, because she didn't feel like she had to fight anymore. because she didn't, right? She didn't have to fight for love anymore. Because she had found it.

Now... she just needed to find some friends.

[ open ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
Lightningkit looked around, tilting her head. She whined again. Where were her siblings?

[Open]
Wolfkit had found a hiding place in undergrowth near the nursery, his eyes gleaming with mischief. He had been planning this ambush the second he spied Frogkit on top of the den, and he couldn't wait to see the look on Frogkit's face when they sprung their trap. He let out a low, barely audible purr as he called over to Fireflykit and Lightningkit, voice broken squeaks. "Help-" what was the word? "a-bush Frogkit!" He'd never know what hit him!

[ @Kay~ ]

Last edited by BEAR.; May 28th, 2023 at 11:41 PM.
Old May 26th, 2023, 02:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Still stuck in camp due to still being a kit Wildkit just hung by himself, starring at the ground. His tail lashed. It wasn't fair. Look at him he was almost 8 moons old and still considered a stupid baby. If only there was a way to get those requirements done faster. All the cats were all too busy. He wanted to be too busy too. He wanted to be busy training just like all the cats his age.

( open if you want to interact with the grumpy butt )

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 26th, 2023, 06:39 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Forgetting the charcoal, Wolfkit's paws twitched with anticipation as he crouched down, his tail flicking wildly behind him. Sharpeye was standing nearby, and Wolfkit couldn't resist the temptation any longer and decided to launch a surprise attack.

With a burst of energy, Wolfkit propelled himself forward, aiming straight for Sharpeye's tail. But as he soared through the air, his aim faltered, and he misjudged the distance. His tiny paws missed Sharpeye's tail, leaving him awkwardly mid-air.

Wolfkit let out a surprised yelp as he landed with an undignified flop, his tail flailing furiously as if trying to make up for his failed attempt. He quickly scrambled to his paws, his ears flattening in embarrassment.

~~Sharpeye~~

(Heh heh... Oh so cute(my exact words to reading that adorable post))

Sharpeye heard a yelp and a thump and turned his head. It was little Wolfkit, who seemed to try and pounce on him form behind. Smiling, the Caretaker shifted himself so he would be closer to the little kit. "Try again, little Wolfkit. I'm sure you will get it right again." The small black tom encouraged the kit.
Old May 26th, 2023, 09:40 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

[open to all!]

After collecting the nesting materials, Hawkshade high-tailed it back to camp. The tiny black tom made his way to the center, dropped the wad of moss and feathers at his paws, then called out to his Clan. "If anyone needs any nesting material, I got some for you!" He'd offer a warm smile to anyone who approached him, tail gesturing toward the pile of moss before him. It should be enough for a nest or two all together, but anyone could take little bits of it and add it to their current one to freshen it up a bit.
Old May 26th, 2023, 12:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@naiad ; @Rose

The Calico had jumped into the Clan Clearing. His coat was covered in dirt, and he had an open gash on his shoulder. Blood still trickling. His fur was messed up, and disheveled. His pawpads were even bleeding. Taking a moment to catch his breath the Warrior looked around the Clearing. Ears flicking.

He didn't want to make a scene, ThunderClan didn't need this added stress. If things went wrong, he would inform...well...whoever was doing anything. He didn't even care if it was that Medicine Cat.

"Oi. You two. Come with me." he barked, it was an order. There wasn't any room for argument. "Sundust had fallen in a Tunnel Collapse. The territory is still in a weak state. I need help finding him, he fell in on my watch." he explained.

Hopefully, that would do it. Spark enough interest for the two of them to follow his lead. He'd take them towards the ShadowClan border. He didn't even wait to see if they were following, simply turning heel, swiftly making his way back out into the Territory.
Lilackiss
She/They | A lilac blotched tabby with hazel eyes - American Curl

After having been relocated to ThunderClan's new camp with the rest of her Clan, Lilackiss had not had much to do. Sure, she could lend a helping paw here and there - but meh, no one really knew her, so no one really asked for help from her. So when Spider-ominous-throat wandered up to her and another and told them to accompany him, the marbled tabby hopped to her paws, following without a question.

After all, they were merely on a mission to save the poor poor medicine cat from his tunneled-in fate. What could go wrong?

[ @naiad ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 26th, 2023 at 12:35 PM.