Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 17th, 2020, 09:00 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Firefly Grove

// @mareenakit - it's been 30 hours, lol
Whiteclaw smiled. "Pffft, sure. But-the colors are beautiful, and all the warmth and greenery is coming in!" He let out a small laugh. "Yeah, they're great," he meowed, his mood changing. "You're not aloof, you're cool! And quiet, which I like. Sometimes it's good to be aloof-you're not always rushing in the save everyone..." Whitey flicked his tail, not caring about scaring all the prey away. They were just relaxing. "Well, he has a really fiery spirit. He's mischievous, and really skilled! Lionpaw's an amazing hunter, and great at climbing! But-he has a wild side, but it's all good! Apprentices, y'know?" Whiteclaw laughed again, adding in a purr this time.
being this young is art

Old October 17th, 2020, 09:12 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

OOC: Sorry, what are the rules for bumping? @Creepy Cobra

Darkfire tilted his head in understanding. He could see that. After winter it was certainly a relief to see growth. He continued listening to Whiteclaw. Interesting choice of words. Save. He pondered on this for a moment before replying, "Mhm, he sounds like a pawful." He brieffly thought back to his apprenticeship, but didn't remember ever having a wild side. He was oddly calm though, to be fair.

[sorry for all the extra text, I'm trying to portray him as thoughtful xD]

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 17th, 2020, 10:03 PM
this night is sparkling

// @mareenakit
Whiteclaw sighed with obvious pain(emotional). He was tired, and needed to like...unwind. Take a break. His mind and body needed a break. Perhaps a vacation...? Nah, haha. He was a warrior, and "warriors didn't need breaks". They were supposed to fight through, supposed to go through it. "Sure, maybe. Overall, he's okay. A nice distraction...yeah." He flicked his tail a hesitant grin still on his face. "Anything else you want to do?" They'd been having fun...until Darkfire got weirdly quiet.
being this young is art

Old October 18th, 2020, 10:09 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Darkfire turned his head curiously. "Distraction? From what?" He purred quietly as Whiteclaw asked if he wanted to do anything, realizing he'd managed to bore yet another aquaintance. "Well, I'm up for anything." He hoped that would excite the other warrior. He was really trying to make a few friends, even though he probably knew a lot more about the other cats just by watching than most others.

@Creepy Cobra

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 26th, 2020, 04:06 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bumpity bump! @Creepy Cobra

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 26th, 2020, 04:30 PM
this night is sparkling

// @mareenakit
Whiteclaw blushed awkwardly. Oh, was that the wrong thing to say...oops. "Like-like a break, a getaway. Yeah, thanks so much. Um, I don't mean that sarcastically, sorry..." Ugh, why was this so hard? He was talking to at cat. Oh, and that cat was from his own Clan. Sometimes he just...he just...didn't get it. It was like the rest of the cats were in a completely different Clan, doing completely different thing and acting completely different. A small sigh of relief escaped the warrior as Darkfire agreed to do something-he'd just been bored and really wanted a chance to...take a break. Yeah. Yeah!

"Er...well...sorry...we could-oh! Count the fireflies? Or-" He looked up at the sky. "Or we could watch clouds? Maybe when the stars come out we could stargaze...?" Okay, that stupid apprentice was really doing something to him 'Stargaze'? 'Count fireflies'? That was kit stuff. Next-were they going to play Clan? Whiteclaw could imagine how that would go. Stifling a snort of laughter(he didn't apologize), the tom grinned playfully at the other tom. "C'mon, what d'you wanna do?" Stars. He was going crazy.
being this young is art

Old October 26th, 2020, 04:55 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Darkfire looked at Whiteclaw quizzically. Why was he getting so flustered? Apparently he had bored and flustered another cat. "Um, stargazing sounds...interesting," he said, a little confused. He personally couldn't really tell the stars apart but they were pretty he supposed. It was apparent that Whiteclaw didn't really want to do those things though. He grinned back at the tom and rolled to his feet. "How about we spar? I could use some practice." @Creepy Cobra

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 26th, 2020, 05:34 PM
this night is sparkling

// @mareenakit
Whiteclaw flicked his tail, getting up and letting his offer stand in the air. Darkfire was a great cat, kind and thoughtful, but also...almost too thoughtful. Like, he didn't want to do anything but think. "Oh, great," he muttered as an answer to Darkfire's response. "I've made another stupid descision." He flopped down on the floor dejectedly. Great, great. I can actually see why Lionpaw is bored of me-maybe I'm like Darkfire, too much thinking, too much weirdness(not like Darkfire, actually), and just so boring. Spar? Oh...okay. "Yeah!" Whiteclaw purred. "Good idea!" He got back up, eyes glancing at the other tom mischievously.
being this young is art

Old October 26th, 2020, 05:40 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Darkfire purred gently to the older tom. "It's not a stuid decision, we can still do it when it gets dark," he offered. The white cat got to his feet and faced Darkfire. The grey tom spotted the glint in Whiteclaw's eyes. What is he up to? Darkfire took a defensive stance like he was used to and waited, allowing Whiteclaw the first move. He'd always been better at defending anyways. He actually enjoyed sparring, even if he hated actual fighting.
@Creepy Cobra

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 27th, 2020, 07:29 AM
this night is sparkling

// @mareenakit
Whiteclaw smiled happily, glad for Darkfire's comforting. "Thanks. It kinda was, I didn't like it the much. I mean, I think it was because of Lionpaw, he seems like he'd adore stargazing, ha. Sparing will be fun, though." Whiteclaw noted Darkfire's defensive stand, also noticing they were both grey...how interesting. He meant it though, really. Why when someone's sarcastic, and the next moment they're truthful, everyone believes they're still being sarcastic? Oh, hell. The world sucks. He readied his body, crouching low to the ground and lashing out his paw(claws sheathed, of course) in a strike towards the other tom's right shoulder.
being this young is art