Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 11:17 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Willow's Rise

*Cherrypaw walked with Drizzlecloud*

@Omari
Old March 12th, 2024, 02:51 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

White paws dutifully scrapped away the last pawfuls of dirt as she listened to cats express their farewells and Drizzlecloud's blessing. As Mudhound gently tapped against her, the small grey warrior shifted to assisting with lowering the bodies, and patting soil back into place above their new resting places.

Everything seemed... muted. Cats speaking in hushed tones, the glimmer of fireflies that drifted through the clearing, the gently sound of paws padding away from the site. Almost unthinkingly, Mistheart stepped off to the side and unwrapped her little leaf bundle she'd managed to bring along. Carefully and precisely she placed a small, shiny pebble atop each gravesite (giving them each a little tap into the freshly turned soil so they wouldn't roll away).

Silently she dipped her head in respect to her fallen clanmates before padding back to camp.

Old March 13th, 2024, 12:04 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Fudge remained quiet once the ordeal was over. His muscles ached. He still did not really understand it. The point of this entire burial thing. The sorrow of the cats involved. These cats believed they were all going to the stars or something, right? Well... wouldn't it stand to reason, then, that they would see them again? Unless even they didn't really believe the nonsense they spewed. Used those words for moral support and nothing else. Not a sentiment the young apprentice could get behind. Too much talking for his tastes, talking that seemed to be rendered even more meaningless as it evidently did little to appease the masses as it was meant to do. Simply more confusion for his already tired brain.

The chocolate point was barely aware of his mentor speaking again, staring blankly ahead, numb to most things at this point. It wasn't until he felt the giant's body slumping against him that he tensed, not out of stress or fear, but as support for the sorrowful feline. He hadn't meant to. It had not been a conscious decision. Yet another weakness, he supposed, but one he would allow for now. The Boulder was obviously defeated, not physically, but in spirit. And he could understand that. Perhaps it had not been the same. He had been the one left for dead in his predicament, but he remembered the feeling of having his heart ripped from his chest, the empty space left with nothing but a consuming void that helped him survive by slowly eating his emotions away.

It soon became clear that this was not happening fast enough, as he could feel some of his mentor's sorrow attaching itself to him as they quietly mumbled, the sentiment far less boisterous than anything he had ever heard them say before. Despite his callousness at the whole thing... hearing the words spoken by them... What little heart he had left clenched, the thought that it could have been The Boulder laying there among the ones buried worming its way through his mind, and he did not like it. He did not like it at all. He might not show much. He might not want to feel much. But damn it, he did... and he knew now was not the time to hide it. To use a clever word here or there to deflect from his own feelings. To stop the ceaseless questions. The Boulder had always been honest and kind to him. The least Fudge could do was return the favor as he walked besides them, especially now when it was most needed... even if admittedly not in the same level of magnitude the mountainous cat displayed most days. Perhaps drop the condescension of it all and simply offer a shoulder to lean on, a small word while they returned home.

"Me... too..."

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 14th, 2024, 10:24 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

"This is Willows Rise" She said quietly "I brought you here because there is a lot of prey, but remember to keep you voice down, so you dont scare the prey away." "This is the hunters crouch" She would drop into the crouch, move around a little bit, and stand back up. "Now i want you to try the crouch" She meowed @Starii

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; March 14th, 2024 at 10:24 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 06:35 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Doing her best to keep Fawnpaw from falling off her back on the trek to Willow rise, Nightgaze silently let her deceased apprentice slip to the ground, being as gentle as she could as if afraid that the slightest touch could break her. Even if Fawn was dead she was still precious to her and she couldn't risk harming her anymore through carelessness.

Staring numbly at Fawnpaw's corpse for a few more moments, Night glanced quickly at the others who'd accompanied her in the retrieval of her apprentice's body that had been left in the territory. Wordlessly she took a few steps towards another spot and started scooping out pawfuls of dirt for Fawn's grave. She didn't want to leave her apprentice in the ground, she didn't know if she could bare it, but she couldn't just leave her out in the open like this it'd break her even more if Fawnpaw was destroyed by a predator so she had to let her rest with the earth...even if it would cause her pain.

(Sorry this is so late, I thought I replied already!)

@BEAR. @talle

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:44 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@Demeter @vellichor

___

DaylightPaw padded over to VioletFreckle, purring softly.
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Ugh, StarClan above she had waited too long for Twistedsnake to show. This would have to be a quick patrol. "Let's go," she spoke lowly, trying and failing to hide her annoyance. She made her way there quickly, assuming the apprentice was following. "Alright. I need you to look around for webs -- poke around dark spots like bushes and crevices. That's where the spiders like to hide." Alright, borage time. Violetfreckle sniffed for awhile, before finding a patch of borage. There were only a few plants, but plenty of leaves. She ended up getting five good ones and leaving the smaller ones to continue growing. That was how herbs worked, right? Yeah, it made sense. She went back to where she split with Daylightpaw and waited, spitting the bitter leaves at her feet and trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

// sincere apologies for the delay!! patrol's due by the end of the day the 30th so we have a tiny bit of time but i very much appreciate the patience ;w; \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:53 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Ugh, StarClan above she had waited too long for Twistedsnake to show. This would have to be a quick patrol. "Let's go," she spoke lowly, trying and failing to hide her annoyance. She made her way there quickly, assuming the apprentice was following. "Alright. I need you to look around for webs -- poke around dark spots like bushes and crevices. That's where the spiders like to hide." Alright, borage time. Violetfreckle sniffed for awhile, before finding a patch of borage. There were only a few plants, but plenty of leaves. She ended up getting five good ones and leaving the smaller ones to continue growing. That was how herbs worked, right? Yeah, it made sense. She went back to where she split with Daylightpaw and waited, spitting the bitter leaves at her feet and trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

// sincere apologies for the delay!! patrol's due by the end of the day the 30th so we have a tiny bit of time but i very much appreciate the patience ;w; \\

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

Cobwebs? Okay! Dark places? Got it!

The apprentice padded over to a clump of bushes, poking around for cobwebs.

___

Dice roll: 15
Verdict: Succeeded

___

DaylightPaw felt something sticky. Cobwebs? Hopefully!

She swirled her paw around, before pulling out her paw covered in cobwebs! Nice!

___

+4 Cobwebs

___

She padded back over VioletFreckle, keeping her cobweb-covered paw off the ground.

(No worries at all!)

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 30th, 2024 at 01:53 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:12 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

WillowStipes sighed in relief as she saw the fox pad of into the forest beyond the border. She had been stuck in that tree for 2 days straight, she had to eat the berries the tree had. The fox had chased her from Willows rise all the way to this tree beyond the forest. She hoped that that her clan would rejoin.She slowly decended the tree. She walked over to the border and sat down hoping that a patrol would becoming soon.

@Starfall

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch ||
(Hello hello /w\ this is not the proper way to do a rejoining! Due to this Spiderthroat will automatically be denying the Rejoin. If you are confused as to how to rejoin please look at this thread

Well, not how he thought his day would be going. A Stranger, basically in the middle of their territory at that. With a lash of his tail Spiderthroat made his way towards the other, claws out already and an uninterested look on his features. "You have five seconds to tell me what it is you're doing in ThunderClan territory before I rip you to shreds and let your guts air out on ShadowClan's territory."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 6th, 2024, 01:09 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons - RiverClan

After crossing through into ThunderClan, he lost all sense of direction. It was enemy grounds. Early into his trek, he came across a willow tree. Well that was something he didn't see every day. Neverless, no sign of Bumblebutt. So, he continued into ThunderClan territory.

[ Closed. Post 2/3 to find Bumble ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies