Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2017, 09:06 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Foxthorn chuckled. "Sounds like Snowy. I pull a prank on her then give her a squirrel - Instant forgiveness."
"I do love squirrels.." Snowstar blinked. "...Now im hungry.."
"I'm more of a bird cat myself," Turtlesong wrinkled her nose. "I hate getting fur stuck in my mouth."
"Good thing Bubblestep is leading a hunting patrol," Nightshade chuckled. "All this talk has got me hungry too!"
"It wouldn't hurt if we went ourselves, right Snowstar?" Turtlesong asked. One thing about Turtle was she was friendly with all and hated by few because of so. Even with high ranking cats, she's still cheerful and addresses them like anyone else.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"I'm more of a bird cat myself," Turtlesong wrinkled her nose. "I hate getting fur stuck in my mouth."
"Good thing Bubblestep is leading a hunting patrol," Nightshade chuckled. "All this talk has got me hungry too!"
"It wouldn't hurt if we went ourselves, right Snowstar?" Turtlesong asked. One thing about Turtle was she was friendly with all and hated by few because of so. Even with high ranking cats, she's still cheerful and addresses them like anyone else.
"Hah, definitely, Turtle." Snowstar laughed, standing up and stretching. She liked having other cats treat her like a normal cat. Because, she was. Just because she was leader didnt mean she deserved any special treatment. "I could use a good hunt."
"Ooh, i'll come." Foxthorn smirked. "I could look for more berries."
Honeyfur glared playfully. "You better bring me back something!" The Queen warned.
"We will." Foxthorn and Snowstar said together, exchanging knowing looks.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:20 PM

Quote:
"Hah, definitely, Turtle." Snowstar laughed, standing up and stretching. She liked having other cats treat her like a normal cat. Because, she was. Just because she was leader didnt mean she deserved any special treatment. "I could use a good hunt."
"Ooh, i'll come." Foxthorn smirked. "I could look for more berries."
Honeyfur glared playfully. "You better bring me back something!" The Queen warned.
"We will." Foxthorn and Snowstar said together, exchanging knowing looks.
"Sure thing!" Nightshade purred
"I'm going to bring back a huge bird!" Turtlesong was already heading for the entrance. "Tinyclaw will be so jealous."
"You sound like an apprentice!" Nightshade rolled his eyes, following.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Sure thing!" Nightshade purred
"I'm going to bring back a huge bird!" Turtlesong was already heading for the entrance. "Tinyclaw will be so jealous."
"You sound like an apprentice!" Nightshade rolled his eyes, following.

Foxthorn snickered, following them. "Im gonna catch a vole. Splashy'll be soooo mad."
"Catching her favorite food while she's not here." Snowstar scoffed with a smile, padding after them. "Typical Foxy."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; July 31st, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:

Foxthorn snickered, following them. "Im gonna catch a vole. Splashy'll be soooo mad."
"Catching her favorite food while she's not here." Snowstar scoffed with a smile, padding after them. "Typical Foxy."
To the territory? X3
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:47 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
To the territory? X3
(Sure XD You post <3)

Forever...

Old August 1st, 2017, 06:18 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Fernglow looked over, spotting Whitebird coming up to him. "Heelo Whitebird, how are you?"
"Great, you," she said sitting next to him.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:13 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fireflykit was never an early riser. In fact, he liked to sleep in late. Sleep all the time. At least sleeping was a way to keep him out of trouble. The young tom kit turned over, feeling the soft fur of his mother against himself. His eyes were still closed, and little snores came from his mouth. That's the only thing Fireflykit enjoyed doing; sleeping or getting into trouble. Though his mother's warm pelt always lulled him to sleep, and when he turned over, hoping to feel his brother's fluffy pelt against his own, the tom was greeted with cold air. A passing breeze. This is what woke Fireflykit up, flicking his ears. He checked around the nursery, but his twin was nowhere to be found. However, he did see another kit and her mother. Though she was asleep, her glossy dark fur shining the brightest to him. Fireflykit let out a deep sigh, and he staggered to his paws, stretching his limbs in the process. Where could Lightningbugkit be? Wasn't it a bit...too early for the tom to be up? Last time he checked, his brother was not an early riser.

Fireflykit padded to the entrance of the nursery den, poking his head out, and having his green hues flicker around to catch site of anything as fluffy as he was. Brightleaf wouldn't have noticed that they were gone...would she? Nah, of course not. Fireflykit had a lot of confidence. Hard to knock him down, and he held the attitude that matched it. With his tail strung in the air, he padded out the den in a confident manner. He knew his brother's scent. It wasn't hard to find him after that, but another thing that led him to his brother was the fact that he heard a she kit yell something at him. Asking if he were okay.

Fireflykit followed the voice of the young she kit, hoping that he would find his brother in the process. Bingo. There he was, and Fireflykit laughed. Though he was happy because his brother looked the least bit hurt. But, he had came just in time to hear the other kit's mew. It made him roll his eyes. She sounded too...caring. If that was possible. ''Lightningbugkit don't need Wheatfur!'' The fluffy tom padded towards his brother, and swatted at him with a paw. ''See? He's fine! No scratches!'' He nodded, then brushed his tail above the tom's head. ''But soon he will have a scratch!'' Fireflykit said, his fur bristling slightly as he stared his brother down. ''How could you wake up before me--then, don't even wake me up after you get up? Unbelievable! I feel betrayed! I would had never done this to you!'' Fireflykit might have sounded serious, and a bit mean to the she kit, but to Lightningbugkit, his brother could see through his playfulness easy more than other cats. This was because the twins understood each other greatly, Though Fireflykit was still a bit salty that his brother would do anything without him. They were a duo. Double trouble. Two peas in a pod. Only, Lightningbugkit was more mature than Fireflykit. Did that matter? Not at all! Fireflykit was the type to ignite a fire and keep it flaming. Whereas Lightningbugkit knew how to be nice and extinguish it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Lightningbugkit's vibrant green hues widened in surprise when a gray tabby kit bounded over to him, checking him over. The tom kit wasn't sure what to think at first. He'd never experienced this before. "Um-I'm.." His sentence was cut off as a similar golden calico bounded up to the two kits. His matching green eyes rolled, and Lightningbugkit flattened his ears slightly at Fireflykit's words. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine." He told the She-kit kindly, hoping to cover up some of his brother's rude words. "But thanks for being.... Concerned." I hope that's the way to put it. She seemed a little more than concerned.

At his brother's next words, it was Lightningbugkit's turn to roll his eyes. "Calm down Fireflykit. You're getting worked up over nothing." Lightningbugkit could tell his brother was also playing around a bit, and he swatted his twin back with a paw. "I figured letting you sleep in would give you less time to wreck havoc." Lightningbugkit's eyes gleamed with amusement, then he turned back to the gray-furred she-kit. "Excuse me, but let me introduce myself. My name is Lightningbugkit, and that is my twin brother over there, Fireflykit." He flicked his tail at his brother, the white fur on his tail shining in the sun. "He's a little bit of a trouble-maker, so don't mind him much. Quite high-strung too." The kit purred, loud enough for both of his companions to hear. Of course Fireflykit would know he was joking, there were no negative feelings between the two brothers. Well, there were nearly no negative feelings. Lightningbugkit couldn't lie about that. "So, what's your name?" Be asked the she-kit, giving her his natural charming smile that would be the part of cause of she-cats crushing on him in the future.

{So how about the pattern is me, Empress, then Constellation? And Cerise can come in when you want Consrellation.}
The gray tabby stared at the tom with wide, curious eyes as she awaited his reply. She noticed the surprise on his face and for a moment, was feeling rather puzzled herself. He acted as though he’d never had someone say that to him. Surely everyone would’ve had someone say similar words? “Oh good….” Ashkit said, letting out a sigh of relief. The kit wasn’t quite sure why she cared so much for someone she didn’t know, but she did a lot of things without having a reason behind it. Perhaps it was just because he was a fellow clan mate, despite the fact that he too could turn on her too and start bullying her. That’s how Ashkit met most of her bullies, she did something nice for them and return they hurled harsh words at her. She’d never understood why though, what was so different about her that encouraged them to target her? Of all cats it had to be her.

As another tom came along, one that looked very similar to the first one, her expression of bewilderment returned. There were….two of them? It didn’t make any sense to her that there were two of them, but she didn’t question it as the second tom cat spoke. The words that spilled out of his mouth sounded rather mean, and the she-cat couldn’t help but get rather defensive. “Hey! There’s no need to be rude!” Ashkit spat, fur bristling at the situation. One moment ago, she had been confused yet relieved, now she was bristling with anger. What the tabby didn’t realise was that most cats didn’t do that. Just by those few sentences, Ashkit could already tell that she wasn’t going to get along very well with the second kit. Her attention turned back to the other kit as he spoke again, her hackles still raised and jaw clenched. His polite tone seemed to calm her down and she relaxed, yet her gaze hardened whenever she glanced at the newcomer. “I can tell,” She muttered to herself, taking his words seriously rather than in the joking way Fireflykit would. “I’m Ashkit!” She then replied in a more cheerful tone, the negative emotions suddenly gone. It was as if none of that had even happened. Out of curiosity, she took a small glance at the tom called Fireflykit just to see if he was angry about her sharp remark early. Despite her cheerful attitude, her emotions changed again as she glared daggers at him without even realising how quickly her emotions had changed. A few seconds later, she returned her green gaze to Lightningbugkit and put on a wide grin.

[Sounds good!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom somehow didn't really seem impressed by how she acted, gazing up at the sky. This she-cat was definitively one of a kind, no one was like her, but he just kept on stroking her shoulders with his tail, in all honesty, he wasn't the kind of cat to be offended by words, seeing her fall asleep definitively made Buzzardpaw smile, he kept going for a bit until he decided that he had done enough, getting up and going around doing random things. Watching her from afar before he did what he never thought he would do, he curled up beside her, and slowly started to drift off to sleep, pressing against her protectively. Never had he thought about something so foolish, but did he really care at that point? No, not at all, giving Everpaw one last glance, he slowly licked the top of her head as not to wake her up and fell into slumber, pressed against the other apprentice.

(Sorry if it's short, but I feel like she could get mad at him for sleeping with her with how she is x3)
In a flash, the calico she-cat opened her eyes and quickly shut them tight again as the sun’s rays seemed to blind her. A few moments later, she opened them again but this time, she did it at a much slower pace. She let her yellow hues become accustomed to the light before she blinked repeatedly, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes. Once she was finished, she lifted her head from her paws and looked around to study her surroundings. Alarm bolted through her like a lightning strike as she spotted another apprentice curled up beside her. She hissed loudly and aimed a blow at the cat with sheathed paws. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Everpaw snarled furiously, moving back so she wasn’t so close to the tom. He was far too close for comfort. What was he doing? Panic coursed through her at the thought. She hated even the slightest thing that had a relation to love. She moved back a good distance till there was about three fox-lengths between them. She made a mental note to move her nest in the apprentice’s den even further away from everyone else's.

[It’s fine! Mine’s a bit short too since it is a bit late for me ^^’]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 1st, 2017, 07:52 AM
Granny

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Current events that should have been over long ago." At first, Kestrelpaw had agreed wholeheartedly that it was WindClan's fault. They were evil, vile, bad cats. But now things were getting out of hand. Although she wasn't a leader, nor a deputy - what say did a young apprentice have in all of this? Sharp, intelligent eyes met Buffalopaw's own. A snort came from her maw at his statement about it being good if that was the way she liked it. What did it matter what she liked? The world went on whether Kestrelpaw liked it or not. Cats lived in ThunderClan whether she liked it or not. She had very few true friends. Whether she liked it or not. And, honestly, that was the way the sandy feline preferred it. Fewer friends turned her into the type of cat that she preferred to be. She studied.

And she was smart. She worked hard. And someday she would be a good warrior - Kestrelpaw imagined things like love and friendship would keep her from meeting her goal. Not that she was a sociopath - the feline just had never really felt like she needed friends. Not many of them, anyways. "You're just a little ray of sunshine, aren't you? Where'd you get that type of attitude?" The sandy cat bit back a laugh, though her whiskers continued to twitch in amusement after she had stopped speaking. Outside of her family, she had never met anyone with such a friendly, positive attitude and a love for life. There were cats she had seen before, of course, but not cats that she had met.
"At that, I'll have to agree," Buffalopaw said, his discomfort subsiding a bit when Krestelpaw took up the conversation. "If only everyone could just get along..." Her gaze was intimidating, but he found that for a moment he couldn't look away. The flustered feeling he had came back, and he nervously shifted his weight again before pulling his gaze from hers. His eyes flickered around the camp, following the movement of other clan members as they went into their after-morning routines. Then, his eyes trailed back around and settled on Krestelpaw as she spoke. Again he cracked a smile, though this one was driven from genuine amusement of his own rather than an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

"Hmm, I like that, I suppose you could say I enjoy a bit of sunshine myself," Buffalopaw mused that, if he'd been something other than a clan cat, that would've been a good name for him,"Huh, you know, I'm not sure. I guess I've just always been this way. Have you always been into observation?" He smirked, a sparkle in his eyes as he looked back at her, feeling more confident now that she seemed to loosen a little more.

Last edited by Ceridwen; August 1st, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

In a flash, the calico she-cat opened her eyes and quickly shut them tight again as the sun’s rays seemed to blind her. A few moments later, she opened them again but this time, she did it at a much slower pace. She let her yellow hues become accustomed to the light before she blinked repeatedly, trying to get the sleep out of her eyes. Once she was finished, she lifted her head from her paws and looked around to study her surroundings. Alarm bolted through her like a lightning strike as she spotted another apprentice curled up beside her. She hissed loudly and aimed a blow at the cat with sheathed paws. “What do you think you’re doing?!” Everpaw snarled furiously, moving back so she wasn’t so close to the tom. He was far too close for comfort. What was he doing? Panic coursed through her at the thought. She hated even the slightest thing that had a relation to love. She moved back a good distance till there was about three fox-lengths between them. She made a mental note to move her nest in the apprentice’s den even further away from everyone else's.

[It’s fine! Mine’s a bit short too since it is a bit late for me ^^’]
Buzzardpaw was sleeping peacefully as the she-cat woke up, though, as he felt something hit him, and with how easy he was to scare, he jumped awake and kicked the she-cat in the jaw a bit too hard for anyone's liking, he spun around to look at her, ears lowering. "What do you think you're doing?!" He asked, eyes wide open. "You don't wake someone up like that!" He said, realising that he might've injured her a little, it wasn't really his kind to do things like that, but it sure wasn't a great idea to wake someone up like that. "I was sleeping! What's wrong with that? After all, you were the one who wanted to sleep, weren't you?" He asked, after all, what he said wasn't a lie. "I fell asleep beside you, what more?" He added questionningly, he wasn't really looking for love either, but he felt protective of everyone in his clan. "Because if you think I did this because I'm in love with you, you are dead wrong, Everpaw." He admitted. "Most cats would be scared to be in a relation with you honestly..." He added, he didn't want to have a relation with her, well, not more than a friend.
Closed Thread