Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2019, 07:34 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Tallbounce padded into the warrior's den. The tall molly walked over to the nest, sitting down. A smile forming on her narrow face as she got a bit lost in thought.

@CheetahPelt

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Tallbounce padded into the warrior's den. The tall molly walked over to the nest, sitting down. A smile forming on her narrow face as she got a bit lost in thought.

@CheetahPelt
Treenose yawned not quite openning his eyes before catching a whiff 9f Tallbounce's familiar scent. He wiggled his tail from where he was buried under a heaping pile of moss, only his glittering amber eyes and wiggling tail tip showing from out of the pile. He wiggled his tail tip and ears, trying to catch the molly's attention, from under his pile when he thought he got her attention, he winked at his friend with a large smirk.
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Treenose yawned not quite openning his eyes before catching a whiff 9f Tallbounce's familiar scent. He wiggled his tail from where he was buried under a heaping pile of moss, only his glittering amber eyes and wiggling tail tip showing from out of the pile. He wiggled his tail tip and ears, trying to catch the molly's attention, from under his pile when he thought he got her attention, he winked at his friend with a large smirk.
Tallbounce looked over at the tom, bounding over with a smile. A laugh came from her as she saw him wink with a smirk. "Heya Treenose!" She greeted.

Old February 4th, 2019, 11:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Everglare breathed in the scent of the nursery, the sweet milky scent. It was less than a moon ago that she had been in the nursery caring for her own bundles of joy. She closed her eyes and could remember the five balls of fluff curled up against her side, but when she opened her eyes, they were gone. Goosepaw had gone to ShadowClan, left to become medicine cat apprentice of a different clan. The stars may have said so, but Everglare didn't have to agree with the stars. They should give advice, and not tell all the living cats how to live their lives. She sighed, her other kits had become apprentices, and though she could see them every day, it still felt like they had all left with Goosepaw.

The muddy colored molly was surprised to see Passionstar enter the nursery with a mouse in his mouth. She padded over to him, a eyebrow raised in confusion. "You do realize I sleep in the warriors den now?" she teased, sitting down in front of the tom. She didn't know how he had guessed she would be in the nursery, but she didn't mind. The tom was just what Everglare needed to take her mind of the kits.
Passionstar would admit that he missed seeing Everglare nurse those little fluffballs. Kits were so cute when they were at a tender age and they were extremely fun to play with. So, knowing they were older and apprentices now, it was good to see, yet it just made Passionstar realize how time moved so fast. One moment, they were curious about the world around them, and now they were experiencing all that the world offered. As he approached the familiar she cat, Passionstar smiled behind the ball of fur that was in his mouth. He purred heavily as she began to speak, and he set the mouse down in front of her. ''Oh, you do? I didn't even notice, my bad.'' The tom teased back. He knew Everglare was sleeping in the warrior's den now, but he kinda figured that every mother would come back to the nursery in less than a month to reflect on memories when her kits were nursing from her. ''I got you this. It's fresh. I just brought it back.'' The tom puffed out his chest. He didn't pick this up from the fresh kill pile. Instead, he had hunted this himself, so that was kinda a pretty big deal to him.

''Are you still thinking about her?'' Passionstar settled down in front of the she cat, tilting his head to the side. They both knew he was referring to Goosepaw. No mother wanted to see their young kit sent to a different clan for whatever reasons. Passionstar was pretty heartbroken about it, but he had to learn to be strong. He wondered if she was even doing okay with all this. It seemed like so much was happening, and he had so little time in a day to check everything out.
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:38 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar would admit that he missed seeing Everglare nurse those little fluffballs. Kits were so cute when they were at a tender age and they were extremely fun to play with. So, knowing they were older and apprentices now, it was good to see, yet it just made Passionstar realize how time moved so fast. One moment, they were curious about the world around them, and now they were experiencing all that the world offered. As he approached the familiar she cat, Passionstar smiled behind the ball of fur that was in his mouth. He purred heavily as she began to speak, and he set the mouse down in front of her. ''Oh, you do? I didn't even notice, my bad.'' The tom teased back. He knew Everglare was sleeping in the warrior's den now, but he kinda figured that every mother would come back to the nursery in less than a month to reflect on memories when her kits were nursing from her. ''I got you this. It's fresh. I just brought it back.'' The tom puffed out his chest. He didn't pick this up from the fresh kill pile. Instead, he had hunted this himself, so that was kinda a pretty big deal to him.

''Are you still thinking about her?'' Passionstar settled down in front of the she cat, tilting his head to the side. They both knew he was referring to Goosepaw. No mother wanted to see their young kit sent to a different clan for whatever reasons. Passionstar was pretty heartbroken about it, but he had to learn to be strong. He wondered if she was even doing okay with all this. It seemed like so much was happening, and he had so little time in a day to check everything out.

Everglare was a sassy sort of cat, who enjoyed teasing cats, just as long as she ‘won’. “It’s hard to not notice me,” the she-cat teased pridefully. “I guess you’re just very lucky I was in here.” The muddy brown cat giggled at how proud he was of bringing her a piece of prey he had freshly killed. It was almost a apprentice-like pride, and Everglare thought it was adorable. ”Congratalations,” she said saucily, “I’m sure your mentor will be proud of you!” The she-cat smiled to show she appreciated the gesture, and then crouched down to eat the mouse.

Just as soon as she bit into the mouse, Everglare was hit by that question, so clearly about Goosepaw. She looked away, and tried to pull herself together. Just put on your cute act Ever. Yet when she spoke for once it wasn’t an act. She was genuinely sad. She swallowed her bite and then looked up at Passionstar. “I’m sure she’ll be happy in ShadowClan....” Everglare trailed off, “But I miss her so much.” She left off the part about how sometimes she found herself blaming Goosepaw for leaving, when she shouldn’t have been. StarClan had said that Goosepaw needed to become ShadowClan’s medicine cat apprentice, and somehow that didn’t make Everglare feel any better. Now her kit was away in another clan, and Everglare couldn’t do anything to stop it. “Why did she have to go?”
Old February 5th, 2019, 05:02 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Hawkleap padded into the clearing, a frown on her features. This was normal for her, the big brown tabby was usually mad and grumpy. Her green eyes glared down at the ground, letting out an annoyed grunt.

Her bushy tail flicked with annoyance. The muscular molly sat down, her ear flicking.

@EternalBlaze

Last edited by furrensic; February 5th, 2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old February 6th, 2019, 07:12 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
simplefeather displayed a confused expression, but nonetheless followed sweetbreeze obediently. the warrior narrowly avoided stepping on a yellow leaf; she severely disliked those things. continuing her pace casually, the female crunched a dark red leaf and a pointy end hit the bottom of her paw. simplefeather bit back a small yowch, keeping herself quiet with all of the self-control she could muster. @Silverkit~
Sweetbreeze turned around and said "Are you ok? Do we need to stop?". She was a bit worried about Simplefeather.
Old February 6th, 2019, 09:36 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Sweetbreeze turned around and said "Are you ok? Do we need to stop?". She was a bit worried about Simplefeather.
simplefeather shook her head, responding with a, "no, i'm fine." she gave sweet breeze a small wink and continued padding along, following her lead and jogging a few steps to catch up with her fellow thunderclan warrior. the female's paw still stung, but simplefeather found herself able to handle it without screeching a word. "so, which part of the territory should we hunt in?" she inquired, walking alongside sweetbreeze casually. a light breeze ruffled her fur relaxingly.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 6th, 2019, 10:00 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
simplefeather shook her head, responding with a, "no, i'm fine." she gave sweet breeze a small wink and continued padding along, following her lead and jogging a few steps to catch up with her fellow thunderclan warrior. the female's paw still stung, but simplefeather found herself able to handle it without screeching a word. "so, which part of the territory should we hunt in?" she inquired, walking alongside sweetbreeze casually. a light breeze ruffled her fur relaxingly.
Where do you want to hunt?" Sweetbreeze asked Simplefeather. Her pinkish fur felt good in the wind.
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:27 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Randompaw glanced around for his new mentor, Finchwing.

@Cave

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Closed Thread