Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:53 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:52 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 06:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

[QUOTE=S A G I E;85674]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
@23kgreenwell
[this is a private rp, sorry]

@Pink Orca!
[he will fight aurora, then check on lily. when he comes back, you can attack him c:]
[K, use the @mention when you do so I notice plz!]
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:25 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Brackenheart lunged at Aspenflash. He clawed at his side and bit his shoulder. He hissed at the tom. "You should get some more injuries, eh? You're already pretty much bleeding to death.", he spat. Brackenheart circled Aspenflash and then jumped on his back, letting his claws sink into Aspenflash's back fur. (Btw, Brackenheart is a neither a StarClan or Singenight supporter. He supports the a Dark Forest.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
[Father-son battle? I like it nehehe c:‹]

Searwhisker frantically scanned the clearing for his brother and father, for they were the only family the savvanah had left, and he didn't want to loose them. He had never really asked his father what side he was on, but whatever side he was on he would fight him if it came to that. Searwhisker quickly spotted his brother, Singenight. He was wrestling with a brown tabby cat. Singenight can take care of himself. His amber-green hues scanned the clearing for his father. He sighted him, at last. "Fath-Mumblenose!" Searwhisker called. He raced to him, panting.
@Derp Katz

Aspenflash took the blow to his side, but he side-stepped to avoid the bite aimed for his shoulder. He bit his tongue to prevent crying out in pain. His body was already so weak - there was only so much he could take. ``If I'm bleeding to death, why must you add more wounds?`` He retorted, following the warrior with his eyes. He hadn't expected the abrupt leap from the stranger, and he grunted when he felt added weight on his back. His legs buckled, and he hit the ground with an umph. He winced at the thorn-sharp claws drilling into his back, but he was quick to retaliate. With an intimidating snarl, Aspenflash forced himself to twist in an attempt to make the other tomcat lose their balance.

@S A G I E

MumbleNose released a sigh of relief when he spotted his son, SearWhisker. He was quick to embrace him, roughly drawing his tongue along his son's forehead. ``Thank StarClan you found me! I don't know what I would've done if...`` He trailed off, thinking of what could've happened if SearWhisker died. He fought back the tears, and cleared his throat. ``Are you okay? Have you seen your brother? Is he okay?`` Questions escaped past MumbleNose's lips before he could stop himself. He was just so happy his son was safely at his side, but there was still the worry that either SearWhisker or SingeNight would get hurt. He could lose them in the sea of warriors - who knows? He certainly didn't, and that scared him.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Darkraider stood his ears held high he'd win a fight. (open for someone asking to loose or die, cuz he's Darthvador as a cat
Twistedskip glared at Darkraider and hissed. "I bet I could win a fight against you.", the she-cat said. "My twisted paw doesn't matter. I can still fight either way. I bet I could beat you.", she hissed. (I would like to have Twistedskip to die, btw. She's suffered too much and she lost her whole family.)
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:28 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame's gaze immediately flew to the attention of a large calico tom cat. He was much larger then her, and his muscle were quite visible, but Auroraflame also had muscles, they were just hidden. "I'm Auroraflame. Deputy of SkyClan", Auroraflame hissed back. "Now you know who I am, who are you?", The ebony she cat asked, the tone in her voice wasn't a friendly one. This cat appeared to be asking for a fight. And Auroraflame was going to give him one. The SkyClan deputy wasn't really intimidated by the other cat. Looks can be deceiving afterall. For all she knew, he could be a whimp. But by his way of introduction, it didn't seem very likely.
Gorsefeather was impressed by Auroraflame's confidence. She is from that fifth clan, SkyClan. Then she must not know about Singenight or me. The tom looked her over carefully. He flexed claws and eyed her, looking for signs of attack. "Hmm....another deputy." Gorsefeather pondered. Doesn't look very strong...does she? "Well, I'm Gorsefeather, Deputy of WindClan." He purred, clearly smug with himself. Gorsefeather shook his body and stared down at the molly.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

@Derp Katz

Aspenflash took the blow to his side, but he side-stepped to avoid the bite aimed for his shoulder. He bit his tongue to prevent crying out in pain. His body was already so weak - there was only so much he could take. ``If I'm bleeding to death, why must you add more wounds?`` He retorted, following the warrior with his eyes. He hadn't expected the abrupt leap from the stranger, and he grunted when he felt added weight on his back. His legs buckled, and he hit the ground with an umph. He winced at the thorn-sharp claws drilling into his back, but he was quick to retaliate. With an intimidating snarl, Aspenflash forced himself to twist in an attempt to make the other tomcat lose their balance.

@S A G I E

MumbleNose released a sigh of relief when he spotted his son, SearWhisker. He was quick to embrace him, roughly drawing his tongue along his son's forehead. ``Thank StarClan you found me! I don't know what I would've done if...`` He trailed off, thinking of what could've happened if SearWhisker died. He fought back the tears, and cleared his throat. ``Are you okay? Have you seen your brother? Is he okay?`` Questions escaped past MumbleNose's lips before he could stop himself. He was just so happy his son was safely at his side, but there was still the worry that either SearWhisker or SingeNight would get hurt. He could lose them in the sea of warriors - who knows? He certainly didn't, and that scared him.
"So that you can bleed to death faster, of course!", Brackenheart hissed. He kept a strong grip on Aspenflash's back fur. "You've suffered a lot as I can see. Prepare to die...", the brown tom said. (Wait, can I have Brackenheart kill Aspenflash since he has suffered awhile from him being too weak to fight that much?)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; December 19th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:33 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks
The calico yowled as she felt the painful slashes, stumbling backwards. The words the other had spoken hurt her, her ancestors were not weak. "You're wrong!" She yowled, she stood up straight and her fear seemed to leave her. "Starclan is not weak, they do not hold us back! They push us forward so we can reach our destinies! And if you keep believing that way Starclan will be forced to punish you!" She growled at the other, dropping down low again, shaking the drops of blood off her fur and stalking forward.
She swiped at the others legs, trying to get her into a position where Flowerpaw could bit her easily.
Crowpaw snarled in annoyance, hissing as she was slashed to the ground. The apprentice had always hesitated about being loyal to Singenight, but it was too late. "Singenight will make our clan strong, and our ancestors are holding him back!" Crowpaw lashed out, eyes glaring with fury, but then flashed with thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca!
heh, yusss XD]
Pardus twisted, aiming for her ear as he spun and lept to the ground, but had miscaulculated his jump--His claws scored over her eye instead. "I can't bring back limbs, hearing or sight." Neko's words echoed in his head and he bit his lip, looking down at the cat.
Doepaw shriek'd in pain as her eye was slashed over, her mind coming back together. Her clean, remaining eye glistened with fear. She couldn't remember what she did, whimpering. Blood was trailing down her cheek, dripping softly on her chest, optics wide."..I...w.." Doepaw spat out, the blood continuing to trickle. She feared for her life, and for clan, but Starclan will pulling her through, her hope bouncing back to her.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:35 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

@Derp Katz

@S A G I E

Searwhisker wasn't bothered by his father's mention if StarClan- at the moment. He embraced his father's licks and smiled. "Singenigt was fighting a brown tabby tom, over there." He flicked his ears in the direction of where Singenight was fighting Grousestar. "Last I saw him anyway." He meowed. "But, I'm okay, and I'm sure my brother can take care of himself." Searwhisker mewed, nodding.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I am not-" His back leg slipped, causing him to stumble but he got to his paws as quick as he could. "I am not a 'poor thing' I am just like anyone, like any apprentice and I'll be a normal warrior. I'm no different from you, or my sister, or Birdsong!" He hissed at the other, determination glowing in his eyes. He would show her, he would show everybody, he could do anything just as good as any cat.

The calico yowled as she felt the painful slashes, stumbling backwards. The words the other had spoken hurt her, her ancestors were not weak. "You're wrong!" She yowled, she stood up straight and her fear seemed to leave her. "Starclan is not weak, they do not hold us back! They push us forward so we can reach our destinies! And if you keep believing that way Starclan will be forced to punish you!" She growled at the other, dropping down low again, shaking the drops of blood off her fur and stalking forward.
She swiped at the others legs, trying to get her into a position where Flowerpaw could bit her easily.
''Is dying worth proving them wrong ?'' she asked as she prowled around him in a tight circle , examining his every move.Quick and easy She thought not wanting to let this go on and longer. She refused to lose . Especially to an apprentice . She had no problem with dying . She'd be honored to join the Dark Forest cats. But she refused to go down like this . An apprentice will not be the cause of her downfall . She circled him one more before letting out a yowl and charging at Weaselpaw .
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
(Open)
The heat of battle was underway for Flamesong, and his heart thumped. Where was Snowfall when he was needed. Leopardpaw was no where to be found, and he was left fighting a what looked like hopeless battle.
(Open for anyone who wants to kill their cats off)
Onyx watched the battle like before, seeing the blood. Smiling, he padded around, not minding that he could be attacked.
Flameblossom leaped in front of a tom, "Which side you one?" she asked quickly. Her fur was bristled and her claws unsheathed ready for a fight if he chose the wrong side. Her emerald eyes shone with fury from the battle, which she killed the tom she was fighting, earlier. She had claw marks all over her orange and black spotted body, but her pelt still shone bright.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Flameblossom leaped in front of a tom, "Which side you one?" she asked quickly. Her fur was bristled and her claws unsheathed ready for a fight if he chose the wrong side. Her emerald eyes shone with fury from the battle, which she killed the tom she was fighting, earlier. She had claw marks all over her orange and black spotted body, but her pelt still shone bright.
Flamesong turned his gaze to her and nearly jumped out of his fur. "S-StarClan!" he choked.

Last edited by monfang; December 19th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Closed Thread