Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM

Old November 25th, 2023, 10:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Hulk Smash
Poisoned || @Omari || @rudolph

The Calico was splayed out over his nest, paws dangling off the sides as his face was mushed into the soft moss and down feathers. He felt awful and has been unable to hold anything down bigger than a mouse for a few days. At this point he was assuming it was poison, how he got it, he had a guess. It only made him even sicker to his stomach. Not something he wanted to think about. Not now.

Ears perking up as he heard someone shuffle into the den. If they needed him, they could pat him on the shoulders or something. He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone right now. Brain was foggy and he felt a twinge of pain in the sides of his head. Speaking hurt, thinking hurt, breathing hurt and truthfully maybe he'd just hibernate for the winter.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 27th, 2023 at 04:17 PM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 07:53 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

@Spiderthroat

Brackenfern stood by the boarder to Thunder clan. A million thoughts ran through her head. Would they except me into the clan? With out thinking she started down the trails were she had run for her life a couple of weeks ago from a fox!

(Brackenfern went missing because I got grounded for two weeks!)

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old November 27th, 2023, 08:57 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Brambleberry sat in the warriors den

Sparkleap was taking a nap
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 27th, 2023, 12:27 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Sometimes Roseraven wondered what she was doing here. All she knew how to do was gather herbs, use them and ruin everything for everyone. The clan didn't really need her, dud it? They hadn't exiled her for what she did, but they rendered her useless.
Old November 29th, 2023, 07:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

Patting at the reformed, dried out moss figures he kept, the young apprentice looked down at them, snorting. He would have to look for some fresh moss soon if he hoped to keep his little ma and pa substitutes intact. At seven moons old, he had gotten decent enough at forming his own toys of sort, although he would never call these two toys. Carefully, the former kittypet reattached his pa's red feather, realizing with a small degree of sorrow that he had to find a new flower for his ma. Was all this unnecessary work and pointless? Yes. Of course he knew this. He wasn't so desperate as to actually believe that these figures actually felt something for him. But they brought a certain comfort in the dead of night. Making him feel like he at least half belonged somewhere, which was more than he could say for this place as a whole.

With an exasperated sigh, Fudge lay down, his dark limbs getting lost underneath is fluffy long coat as he stared at them. This band of star worshipers was certainly strange. Ever since he had arrived he had done nothing but meet odd cat after odd cat. Not that he should be surprised, considering they seemed to actively believe the stars were cats? Which... hello? That was ridiculous. He didn't know what they were, but they obviously did not look like cats, so they weren't. It was just common sense. Not to these cats, though.

Emerald hues furrowed slightly, adding a light semblance of emotion to his otherwise blank, deadpanned expression. The only cat he ever felt like he belonged with around here was The Boulder, but he'd recently learned that The Boulder and Angry were... related? And now he wasn't sure what to do with that information because... how where they related?! The Boulder was strong, awesome, and honestly a bit... odd, but in a way that made it impossible to actually dislike them. Angry made him feel like his life was in danger whenever he was in her presence. Which fine... he guessed he understood. He'd be angry too if he had to waste his time talking to a bunch of cats when he could be spending all his time with an awesome littermate instead. No, he wasn't jealous of Angry. He pitied her. Because as The Boulder's apprentice, he got to spend all the time in the world with them, so there.

Dejectedly, Fudge let his head fall to the nest's floor, his gaze hardening once more. Because to be honest, that was only in theory. Ever since the stupid foxes, The Boulder had been hurt. Like... really hurt. And now he only ever spent time with the evil herb cat. Who was evil. And could not be trusted. And was keeping them away from him, so here he was. Back to square one. All alone. Just like he liked it. So was he feeling so out of it right now?

@silver. [Yarrowcrest]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 29th, 2023, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Seeing the state that he was in now that he was awake was definitely a cause for concern. For a moment or two, she could do nothing but watch him with her mouth agape, eyes wide with a mix of sympathy and concern. When he tried to stand–or at least, that’s pretty sure what he was doing–she stepped closer to him with the intention of urging him to lay back down. She didn’t even have to say a word before he slumped back into his nest.

“I’m not that gullible, Sharpclaw.” She pointed out softly, deciding to take a seat next to him just so that she could assess him and what exactly was going on. There was no doubt in her mind that the wound on his shoulder was infected, and with it being left unattended for so long, there were a lot of side effects dragging him down.

“Whether you like it or not, I’m gonna sit right here and wait for you to tell me what you’re feeling. Understand?” Drizzlecloud’s tail began to brush over the young tom’s back, a comforting action–or at least she hoped that he would find it to be. “I’ll get you some poppy seeds for your pain, but I want to tend to everything else, too.”

[ @Tecumori –that’s alright, don’t worry about it! Thanks for including the details on his ailments, too. Also, sorry for taking so long to reply to this! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:10 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 20 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Life had dragged him through the mud as of late. From losing another parental figure to becoming a father to a litter that already was drenched in sorrow... There wasn't much more warmth in his normally kind heart. Exhausted paws bring him through the entrance of the den only to find that he wasn't alone. Just his luck. Again he would have to put on a smile and find it in himself to start a conversation. The young cat that lays in one of the nests in the space definitely didn't seem like the type that was going to speak first so Yarrowcrest would have to take it upon himself.

Padding over to his own nest, he crawls in to sit himself inside of it, tail moving to curl over white paws. Tired blue eyes stare at a point in the nothingness of darkness as he attempts to gather himself. Bring himself from the place he was currently drowning in to be the chipper, helpful young warrior everyone knew and relied on. A sigh and he's smiling, turning to stare at Sprucepaw with kind eyes.

"Hey there. I haven't seen you in here before. Are you a new warrior?"

It was obvious that he was far too young to be a warrior just yet but he figured he would be polite and ask nonetheless. Wouldn't want to start their conversation off on the wrong paw-- first impressions were incredibly important to him. Living with the idea that there were cats that disliked him made his skin crawl...

"I'm Yarrowcrest. Sorry I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to you until now."

sprucepaw | @Alchemist Kitsune

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

If Drizzlecloud had a pretty pebble for every time she came into the warriors’ den looking for their deputy, only to find said deputy slouching in their nest with some ailment, she’d have two pretty pebbles… Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it’s happened twice, right?

Anyways.

Drizzlecloud poked her head into the warriors’ den, y’know, doing some check-ins on her clanmates. Surprisingly, she found Spiderthroat–or at least a puddle of fur that she assumed was Spiderthroat. Quietly stalking into the den that she used to call her own as well, she arrived at the deputy’s side, giving his shoulder a gentle nudge with her nose.

Spiderthroat.” By the looks of it, he was… Well, he had definitely seen better days. It was concerning, of course, so she thought that she’d check on him.

[ @Starfall @rudolph if u wanna drop spring in here too ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:29 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Pebbleshine wiggled around in her nest before leaving.
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:15 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Seeing the state that he was in now that he was awake was definitely a cause for concern. For a moment or two, she could do nothing but watch him with her mouth agape, eyes wide with a mix of sympathy and concern. When he tried to stand–or at least, that’s pretty sure what he was doing–she stepped closer to him with the intention of urging him to lay back down. She didn’t even have to say a word before he slumped back into his nest.

“I’m not that gullible, Sharpclaw.” She pointed out softly, deciding to take a seat next to him just so that she could assess him and what exactly was going on. There was no doubt in her mind that the wound on his shoulder was infected, and with it being left unattended for so long, there were a lot of side effects dragging him down.

“Whether you like it or not, I’m gonna sit right here and wait for you to tell me what you’re feeling. Understand?” Drizzlecloud’s tail began to brush over the young tom’s back, a comforting action–or at least she hoped that he would find it to be. “I’ll get you some poppy seeds for your pain, but I want to tend to everything else, too.”

[ @Tecumori –that’s alright, don’t worry about it! Thanks for including the details on his ailments, too. Also, sorry for taking so long to reply to this! ]

Sharpclaw - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || --- || ---

[CW: Mild Description Regarding Infections]

She wanted to know how he felt. Wasn't it obvious just from looking at him? Sharpclaw assumed that all medicine cats had some magical, innate ability to figure out what was wrong just by looking at a cat. Was she playing dumb just to waste time or...?

Sharpclaw groaned and rolled onto his side, exposing his retched infection to Drizzlecloud. It was puffy, and red, and oozing a strange yellow pus. Sharpclaw had no idea when it had gotten this bad; perhaps by the time his fever broke out and he became too ill to drag himself to the medicine den.

He could only blame himself for that. He should have visited Drizzlecloud as soon as his wound re-opened. He was just too stubborn to admit that he needed help again. Convinced that he knew his own body better than anyone else. That the slashes on his shoulder would just close up like last time without any issue. The line between his willful stubborness and blatant stupidity was near non-existence, but it was clear which side Sharpclaw was prone to stepping on...

"I feel... like I'm dying..." Sharpclaw decided it was best to leave out his usual sarcasm. He didn't have the energy for it anyways. "...my shoulder burns, my head hurts, I can't eat nothin' without throwing it back up. Now I can't even stand without my legs givin' out..." He didn't have to prove that last bit. Drizzlecloud had seen for herself just how weak and pathetic a little scratch had rendered him.

Sharpclaw continued. "I've also been... having nightmares. I don't really get them no more, but... Nevermind. That probably ain't what you wanted to hear anyway," He kept quiet after that, embarrassed to have even brought it up. He wasn't a kit anymore so what did it matter if he was having a few bad dreams?

(Edit: Nvm, I'll be rolling dice to see if Sharpclaw recovers from his treatment)

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 27th, 2023 at 07:09 AM.