Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old June 18th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky gave the loudest sigh of relief as she revealed it was a prank,” You have no id-” he started to shout before stopping himself, he turned out just fine and never was shouted out once, while his friend Frozenberry was scolded all the time and was an emotional wreck, he vowed then and there to never raise his voice at his kits again, which he’d break many many times but not today,” you shouldn’t pretend to be dead, you scared me Petuniakit. I thought I had lost you like I lost all my family...” he meowed glancing down lovingly at his daughter, she was nothing like his Petunia, his Petuniaflame, but he supposed she’d do as her own Petunia, his Petunia petal, a flaming petunia petal.
Petuniakit felt a little bad. Maybe a different prank would have been better? Oh well, you can't stop what's already been done. The young molly nuzzled her tiny head under his chin to apologize. "Sorry father it won't happen again.", she purred.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 18th, 2021, 10:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Petuniakit felt a little bad. Maybe a different prank would have been better? Oh well, you can't stop what's already been done. The young molly nuzzled her tiny head under his chin to apologize. "Sorry father it won't happen again.", she purred.
Blizzardsky gently nuzzled his daughter back,” It’s okay Petuniaf-Petuniakit, you didn’t know.” he meowed not sure how bad it was that he almost called her Petuniaflame, he was thinking of his sister the nuzzle reminded him of his sister’s sweet gentle nature.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky gently nuzzled his daughter back,” It’s okay Petuniaf-Petuniakit, you didn’t know.” he meowed not sure how bad it was that he almost called her Petuniaflame, he was thinking of his sister the nuzzle reminded him of his sister’s sweet gentle nature.
Petuniakit didn't really liaten when he almost called her by her aunts name. She didn't really pay much attention to anything. She was a kit there was no need pay attention to anything. "I'll do much better.", Petuniakit purred.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 25th, 2021, 12:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Petuniakit didn't really liaten when he almost called her by her aunts name. She didn't really pay much attention to anything. She was a kit there was no need pay attention to anything. "I'll do much better.", Petuniakit purred.
Blizzardsky gave Petuniakit a gentle nuzzle,” It’s okay, you didn’t know better. what would you like to do now?” he asked her, he enjoyed spending time with his daughter. In some ways he hoped she’d be exactly like his sister, but he wasn’t going to force her to do things Petuniaflame liked, if she didn’t want to make flower crowns, he wouldn’t make her. He wouldn’t make her call cats Mister or Miss even though his sister did, he refused to do that to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 4th, 2021, 09:50 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ rapidwhisker - riverclan warrior ]
> @Swiftstripe dawnwhisper [ ask to join in ]
“I’ll be heading to the pond shortly, if anyone is interested in tagging along you’re welcome to.” The brown molly didn’t care much to wonder if her methods were a little crass, not about to agonize over something as minute as looking for some hunting accompaniment. Wasting time was one thing that Rapidwhisker was opposed to, however, so her way of gathering said company was a tad disruptive in lieu of individually asking each and every cat in the mossy clearing. Less awkwardness, less time, perhaps a couple more irritated warriors yet still, it evened out.
As unusual as it was to be urged to bring a clanmate along while simply trotting out of camp- though Rapidwhisker would be hard-pressed not to see why considering how her solo hunting time was primarily spent swimming- it didn’t much bother her; Quietclaw had pleasantly surprised with his eccentricities, Shinestone had been nice, if… adamant. Honestly, aside from the cliquey mollies that were easy to ignore, there wasn’t much to worry about when it came to finding companionship within the clan.
In essence, while the warrior found she could do without, the idea of hunting with others wasn’t a bad one in her books. The thick-furred cat even found herself feeling anticipation over who might step out, drawing her shoulders back from the shaded den after making her blunt call into it with a gentle tilt to her dark head.
addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !
Old July 4th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Dawnwhisper~

Dawnwhisper sat as they cleaned their fur, having been left alone since they didn’t truly have anything else to do, their friends did and they weren’t willing to use the energy to go to the Nursery. So instead they sat comfortably just a pawstep away in a nest to the side of the exit to the warriors den and ran their tongue through their sleek silver fur.

Though when she heard Rapidwhisker call out she was going to go to the pond Dawnwhisper raised their head, ears perked and eyes curious. Bringing themself to their paws they padded over to the shecat and blinked their gray-blue eyes at her. Giving a soft meow as they spoke “I’ll come with you if you’d like.” though, now that Dawnwhisper was standing before a cat their reserved posture shown through. The sweet tone they used with most of their friends gone and being more quiet.

They still seemed quite nice, just that Dawnwhisper wasn’t sure about Rapidwhisker, only knowing the name to this cat and basics. Truly, no cat would be able to blame them in how they reacted with new cats approaching them or them approaching a new cat.

@liz
~Rapidwhisker~

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 4th, 2021 at 10:29 PM.
Old July 16th, 2021, 11:42 PM
Ni Ni

~Dawnwhisper~
Curled up in their nest, they had their tail rested over their nose. they had slept in today, having relatively small responsibilities compered to others. The slated rays of sunshine had been the thing to wake them, ears peeking, they kept their tail over their nose.

Had it not been for the moving of their ears it would seem like they were sleeping peacefully. Then again, they were hardly moving at all.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 16th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Torrentstorm woke up padded up to Dawnwhisper and said "would you like to go hunting with me?

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; July 16th, 2021 at 11:54 PM.
Old July 16th, 2021, 11:49 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstrike View Post
Torrentstorm woke up padded up to Dawnwhisper and said "would you like to go hunting with me?"
~Dawnwhisper~
Their ears perked up as she blinked blearily at Torrentstorm. Taking in a soft breath Dawnwhisper gave a light nod before standing up and stretching their body “sure.”

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 17th, 2021, 12:41 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

"ok grate meet me at the cattail pond"

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)