Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old December 11th, 2023, 03:10 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default William

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
" I believe my presence among the cats is already known, " William meowed calmly before bowing his head. "... And I stand before you requesting my reincarnation as I need to atone for the sins I have committed in my past life. I made horrible choices, ended up killing my only daughter and caused the suffering of many. As a result, I feel remorse and pain for those who have lost their families to me and wish to atone for my actions." William seemed sincere, his voice soft and gentle. "I was the reason Elizabeth was slaughtered early, and I plan to ensure I don't make the same mistake if I get another chance. I caused the death of so many whose lives were cut short, and those who loved have not forgiven me. It was I who slaughtered Ashwolf and Brokenheart of the clans of Riverclan and Thunderclan. I want to try and make up for what I have done. I understand if your decision is to shun me and prevent me from going back, however, I wish to change my ways and be more peaceful than last time." He spoke softly and in a deep voice with a British accent. His emerald green eyes glittered with all the awe and admiration of a kit. He seemed almost anxious and fearful, yet it did not show.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)
Old December 11th, 2023, 03:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: William

Lichenflood
He/him | Dark Forest Spirit
Presence among the Clans? A snort from Lichenflood as the tom pads through the thick darkness that concealed him and the rest of the Covenant, piercing eyes fixated on the cat before him. He was not of any Clan and instead seemed to be a pesky outsider. It was rare that cats with no Clan blood ever made it to the starry afterlife, so by that fact alone he was intrigued. At the mention of having killed his daughter, the family-oriented ancient WindClan warrior let out a sharp snarl and gave a lash of his tail. He seemed genuine, but the tom would have a hard time listening to much else after that admission.

"I've seen bits and parts of your life - the way you seemed to tear through RiverClan's ranks to get your son. What were your plans going to be, if you did manage to get him, hmm? Perhaps you would've killed him like you did with your daughter?" Absolutely disgusting if he was asked. Already this cat was not off to a great start. The only reason Lichenflood wasn't outright denying him altogether was that he was an outsider, and had amassed a pretty extensive family from what he had seen.

"Why reincarnation? Why not go back as yourself and face the mistakes you created? Find your family and re-strengthen your bond with them?"

[ @Cubeisdagoat ]
Old December 11th, 2023, 04:00 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Lichenflood
Presence among the Clans? A snort from Lichenflood as the tom pads through the thick darkness that concealed him and the rest of the Covenant, piercing eyes fixated on the cat before him. He was not of any Clan and instead seemed to be a pesky outsider. It was rare that cats with no Clan blood ever made it to the starry afterlife, so by that fact alone he was intrigued. At the mention of having killed his daughter, the family-oriented ancient WindClan warrior let out a sharp snarl and gave a lash of his tail. He seemed genuine, but the tom would have a hard time listening to much else after that admission.

"I've seen bits and parts of your life - the way you seemed to tear through RiverClan's ranks to get your son. What were your plans going to be, if you did manage to get him, hmm? Perhaps you would've killed him like you did with your daughter?" Absolutely disgusting if he was asked. Already this cat was not off to a great start. The only reason Lichenflood wasn't outright denying him altogether was that he was an outsider, and had amassed a pretty extensive family from what he had seen.

"Why reincarnation? Why not go back as yourself and face the mistakes you created? Find your family and re-strengthen your bond with them?"

[ @Cubeisdagoat ]
"I would apologize to Charredpaw for all I did. I will make up for what I did. Elizabeth won't even speak to me. I've no clue where Evan or Michael are and their mother is still alive." William sighed.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:35 PM
UGH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

| Daisypool | She/Her |
Former Shadowclan cat | Starclan cat
The starclan spirit's pelt glimmered as she stepped her paws on the ground of the starry cave. Her blue hues looked at the cat; It was rather rare for a cat without any ties to the blood of the clans make it to the afterlife of the clans. Though this cat was not a kind one in his life, he was a murderer, even killing his own daughter; his own kit. As well as wanting to murder his own son. Murder is a big crime, not a small one. Daisypool wasn't happy about the many deaths that he had caused. She kept her gaze on William as the tom answered Lichenflood's question before she to speak herself; "Murdering another cat is a crime, and doing so a lot of times adds up to the pile of wrongs" she paused, though quickly continuing soon after "How would you be sure you won't repeat your actions in your new life? You'd forget the memories you've gained through your past life; even though you regret your actions now, you won't know what the kit you'll be born as will follow the mistakes you did"

Her voice was clear about her being rather disappointed , though she wouldn't outright reject someone right away especially with the third member of the council having not given their chance to question yet and there's always that chance a cat could turn the tides and gain a high ground; however...with the murder William had done, and kept doing, Daisypool was rather leaning to reject his wish "If you want to apoligize to Charredpaw, then you can try to dreamvisit him from the afterlife and apoligize" the ancient shadowclanner suggested, the tone in her voice soft yet still hold a bit of unhappy feeling about the murders

╰─▸ ❝ @Cubeisdagoat [William] @birdie [Lichenflood] @/Third Cat

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 11th, 2023 at 11:36 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 10:04 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
| Daisypool | She/Her |
The starclan spirit's pelt glimmered as she stepped her paws on the ground of the starry cave. Her blue hues looked at the cat; It was rather rare for a cat without any ties to the blood of the clans make it to the afterlife of the clans. Though this cat was not a kind one in his life, he was a murderer, even killing his own daughter; his own kit. As well as wanting to murder his own son. Murder is a big crime, not a small one. Daisypool wasn't happy about the many deaths that he had caused. She kept her gaze on William as the tom answered Lichenflood's question before she to speak herself; "Murdering another cat is a crime, and doing so a lot of times adds up to the pile of wrongs" she paused, though quickly continuing soon after "How would you be sure you won't repeat your actions in your new life? You'd forget the memories you've gained through your past life; even though you regret your actions now, you won't know what the kit you'll be born as will follow the mistakes you did"

Her voice was clear about her being rather disappointed , though she wouldn't outright reject someone right away especially with the third member of the council having not given their chance to question yet and there's always that chance a cat could turn the tides and gain a high ground; however...with the murder William had done, and kept doing, Daisypool was rather leaning to reject his wish "If you want to apoligize to Charredpaw, then you can try to dreamvisit him from the afterlife and apoligize" the ancient shadowclanner suggested, the tone in her voice soft yet still hold a bit of unhappy feeling about the murders

╰─▸ ❝ @Cubeisdagoat [William] @birdie [Lichenflood] @/Third Cat
"I know I wouldn't. If I do end up being allowed to return to the mortal realm, I want Ashwolf to guide whoever I wind up as into not making the same mistakes as me." William sincerely spoke with his ears twitching.

(Btw Michael is still alive, Evan is Frostkit of Riverclan and I haven't planned out Clara's design yet!)

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 12th, 2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 11:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Dustpoppy | Female + She/Her | Dark Forest
Dark tan cat with black points and light blue eyes.

"Remorse, remorse, remorse."
The third and final warden faded out of the mist and didnt look all that interested in the case before her, even as her eyes were sharp with judgement. "Your remorse means nothing." Primly sitting the molly sat, tail curling around her tail as she waited to see Williams response to her words. That an outsider found his way to this place wasnt something she felt emotion over, it was more the possibility if this that interested her. Though it was a thought for another time.

"You only felt remorse after you died." The words were a pointed accusation. "You only felt remorse after you killed. You felt nothing during. Why?" It was an accusation, an interrogation on the toms motivation and reasoning, he could be remorseful all he wanted but the why mattered a lot more. Not that Dustpoppy really cared. He could kill all he wanted in her mind, the molly was not some angel who had clean paws, but why bring back an idiot who's only value was the ability to kill.

What had William even done in his life and why? From what Dustpoppy had seen he killed out of anger and for the hell of it with no actual plan. He killed kits and didnt even have a reason, that type of rot didnt warrant reincarnation, even if he wanted to be better. Quite frankly his thin 'plan' with Ashwolf to guide him in a new life was the only reason Dustpoppy wasnt giving an instant 'no'.

"I doubt any that you left alive would ever want to hear your name again." Why Dustpoppy wasnt picking further on the lack of attempt to apologize and why he was undoubtedly choosing reincarnation over resurrection. No use coming back if you were to be instantly murdered for your crimes.

However, there were doubts in his plan. "What do you even intend to do in a new life? 'Be good' is not a plan. Its a shakey dream at best given your murderous nature. Have you even asked Ashwolf to help you? You killed him, he might rather see you suffer." Dustpool wouldnt blame him.

Quite frankly the molly could care less about the redemption thing, if that was his desire so be it he could plan to go back for revenge and get a yes, but it was his lack of actual plans or real desires and passion that left her half asleep mid conversation.

@birdie @Pangoligon @Cubeisdagoat

Last edited by Rani; December 12th, 2023 at 11:37 PM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 04:49 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Dustpoppy | Female + She/Her | Dark Forest
Dark tan cat with black points and light blue eyes.

"Remorse, remorse, remorse."
The third and final warden faded out of the mist and didnt look all that interested in the case before her, even as her eyes were sharp with judgement. "Your remorse means nothing." Primly sitting the molly sat, tail curling around her tail as she waited to see Williams response to her words. That an outsider found his way to this place wasnt something she felt emotion over, it was more the possibility if this that interested her. Though it was a thought for another time.

"You only felt remorse after you died." The words were a pointed accusation. "You only felt remorse after you killed. You felt nothing during. Why?" It was an accusation, an interrogation on the toms motivation and reasoning, he could be remorseful all he wanted but the why mattered a lot more. Not that Dustpoppy really cared. He could kill all he wanted in her mind, the molly was not some angel who had clean paws, but why bring back an idiot who's only value was the ability to kill.

What had William even done in his life and why? From what Dustpoppy had seen he killed out of anger and for the hell of it with no actual plan. He killed kits and didnt even have a reason, that type of rot didnt warrant reincarnation, even if he wanted to be better. Quite frankly his thin 'plan' with Ashwolf to guide him in a new life was the only reason Dustpoppy wasnt giving an instant 'no'.

"I doubt any that you left alive would ever want to hear your name again." Why Dustpoppy wasnt picking further on the lack of attempt to apologize and why he was undoubtedly choosing reincarnation over resurrection. No use coming back if you were to be instantly murdered for your crimes.

However, there were doubts in his plan. "What do you even intend to do in a new life? 'Be good' is not a plan. Its a shakey dream at best given your murderous nature. Have you even asked Ashwolf to help you? You killed him, he might rather see you suffer." Dustpool wouldnt blame him.

Quite frankly the molly could care less about the redemption thing, if that was his desire so be it he could plan to go back for revenge and get a yes, but it was his lack of actual plans or real desires and passion that left her half asleep mid conversation.

@birdie @Pangoligon @Cubeisdagoat
"I want to make others happy, to keep others from crying. And plus, Ashwolf forgives people quickly." William sighed.
Ashwolf's call of "yeah, I'll guide the old coot." Came from nearby.
@birdie

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 14th, 2023 at 03:41 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Lichenflood
Lie.

Whether or not it actually was one didn't matter to the Dark Forest tom as he narrowed his gaze at the cat before him. Whatever names he was spouting meant little to Lichenflood as he listened to the other wardens and their answers. "A corrupt soul... is a corrupt soul. No amount of remorse after the fact can wash that away. It stains, like blood to snow-white fur. And you... are covered in it." The fact that this cat thought a warrior who had died at his claws would not only forgive him for killing him but guide him? "If you won't know who you are, then I doubt Ashwolf will be able to pick out whatever body you would end up in." Reincarnations were not a fix-all, anyways.

"Death. Death of your family, of those you are suppose to protect above all else... that is what your claws caused. That is all they have ever caused. I will not be apart of sending those claws back into the living. If you want to make peace with your family, do so in a dream. However, I pray to the starless sky above that they ignore you. Cast you out and refuse to speak with you."

When he had first approached, there had been a small sliver of him that had thought of maybe listening to this cat. But all he spoke of was guilt and remorse over the murder of those he was bound to by blood. "If you had turned your claws to those who threatened your family, perhaps I would be inclined to send you back. But I will have no part in sending a pair of kin-killing claws back into the world, memories or not. It is a no from me."

[ @Cubeisagoat @Rani @Pangoligon ]
Old December 19th, 2023, 07:15 PM
UGH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

| Daisypool | She/Her |
This went a lot quicker than usual, though Daisypool knew why. The starclan molly sighed, dissapointed. Unfortunately the dead tom hadn't said anything that'll help his case, nothing that could turn the tide of this trial on his side and most likely won't. Her blue hues went over towards Lichenflood as he spoke before her eyes went back towards William once it was her turn to speak. "I do not trust you to go back to the living realm with what you have done to your family and the cats around you when you had your first chance at life. You caused them to suffer and hate you due to your own actions. So unfortunately, i do not want to send you back either. My answer will be a no. This means you will not be receiving your second chance, even if you regretted everything" It seems like all of the wardens will be on the same page during this trial

"The things you said you wanted to do, you could do much easier from the afterlife. Even if you're not alive, can still apoligize and make others happy as a spirit" the hard part is seeing if anyone even wants to hear whatever he had to tell them, though whatever problems that were to take place isn't going to chance the former shadowclanner's answer. With that, Daisypool closed her mouth before her gaze went over to Dustpoppy, waiting for the dark forest she-cat to speak her part.
╰─▸ ❝ @Cubeisdagoat [William] @tallulah [Lichenflood] @Rani [Dustpoppy]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 21st, 2023 at 03:20 AM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:24 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Lichenflood
Lie.

Whether or not it actually was one didn't matter to the Dark Forest tom as he narrowed his gaze at the cat before him. Whatever names he was spouting meant little to Lichenflood as he listened to the other wardens and their answers. "A corrupt soul... is a corrupt soul. No amount of remorse after the fact can wash that away. It stains, like blood to snow-white fur. And you... are covered in it." The fact that this cat thought a warrior who had died at his claws would not only forgive him for killing him but guide him? "If you won't know who you are, then I doubt Ashwolf will be able to pick out whatever body you would end up in." Reincarnations were not a fix-all, anyways.

"Death. Death of your family, of those you are suppose to protect above all else... that is what your claws caused. That is all they have ever caused. I will not be apart of sending those claws back into the living. If you want to make peace with your family, do so in a dream. However, I pray to the starless sky above that they ignore you. Cast you out and refuse to speak with you."

When he had first approached, there had been a small sliver of him that had thought of maybe listening to this cat. But all he spoke of was guilt and remorse over the murder of those he was bound to by blood. "If you had turned your claws to those who threatened your family, perhaps I would be inclined to send you back. But I will have no part in sending a pair of kin-killing claws back into the world, memories or not. It is a no from me."

[ @Cubeisagoat @Rani @Pangoligon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
| Daisypool | She/Her |
This went a lot quicker than usual, though Daisypool knew why. The starclan molly sighed, dissapointed. Unfortunately the dead tom hadn't said anything that'll help his case, nothing that could turn the tide of this trial on his side and most likely won't. Her blue hues went over towards Lichenflood as he spoke before her eyes went back towards William once it was her turn to speak. "I do not trust you to go back to the living realm with what you have done to your family and the cats around you when you had your first chance at life. You caused them to suffer and hate you due to your own actions. So unfortunately, i do not want to send you back either. My answer will be a no. This means you will not be receiving your second chance, even if you regretted everything" It seems like all of the wardens will be on the same page during this trial

"The things you said you wanted to do, you could do much easier from the afterlife. Even if you're not alive, can still apoligize and make others happy as a spirit" the hard part is seeing if anyone even wants to hear whatever he had to tell them, though whatever problems that were to take place isn't going to chance the former shadowclanner's answer. With that, Daisypool closed her mouth before her gaze went over to Dustpoppy, waiting for the dark forest she-cat to speak her part.
╰─▸ ❝ @Cubeisdagoat [William] @Birdie [Lichenflood] @Rani [Dustpoppy]
William, being rather understanding of both answers, gave a gentle bow of reapect.