Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 28th, 2019, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
As the young warrior seemed to be leading them nowhere in particular, surroundings only recognized as Thunderclan's scent grew stronger, he turned on tail suddenly to face Bettlepaw. The strange, and ugly, yet silly, pout was still prominent on his maw, "I do care!" He argued half-heartedly, watching the stone she kicked roll off into a bush. Was that meant for him?!

"Why wouldn't I think you're not worth it? I don't even know you yet, Beetlepaw..." Rosenose shook his head, appearing slightly more serious than before as he sighed, "Listen, I didn't even expect to get an apprentice so early... and I don't know what that weird brother sister scrap at the ceremony was, but I don't want to see that again. It's embarrassing, especially if people start to think I taught you that!" Rosenose glanced around the area, unsure of where exactly he had brought them... well, at least he knew it was ThunderClan. "Erm, well, we can work on that later. For now... I think-" He took a big whiff of the air around them, "-I know this is ThunderClan's border! See anything interesting or smell anything weird?"
Beetlepaw turned her gaze to her shuffling paws, not really knowing how to respond. It wasn’t the answer she had expected to hear. Then again, she wasn’t really sure what she expected. To be scolded? Yelled at? That was all she ever seemed to hear.. He didn’t care.. He cared about his reputation as a mentor, maybe. But not her. She knitted her brows and clenched her jaw in frustration as she racked her brain for a witty retort, but it seemed for the first time she had been left at a loss for words. The apprentice listened apprehensively as Rosenose went on to explain and ears immediately flushed a bright red at the mention of her ceremony disaster.

S-so? I don’t care! I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. They’re no better!” That was a lie. But she’d rather eat frog bile than look weak in front of him of all cats. Beetlepaw just wanted this to end. She wanted to go home and slink back into her nest so she could hide until everyone had forgotten about her mishap. “Ugh.. I don’t know. How am I supposed to smell anything with your stinky rear a tail-length away?” She snapped irritably, still wishing she’d disappear. Maybe if she focused hard enough.. “And the only thing interesting about this place is how uninteresting it is. I mean, seriously? I thought seeing Thunderclan territory would be at least sorta exciting..” Beetlepaw had clambered up onto a stump to get a better look, only to see trees.. trees.. more trees and.. some moss.. Oh hey, that boulder kinda looked like a turtle. She took a few curious sniffs. “It even smells boring.... What if we cross it?

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 4th, 2019, 03:19 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
Beetlepaw turned her gaze to her shuffling paws, not really knowing how to respond. It wasn’t the answer she had expected to hear. Then again, she wasn’t really sure what she expected. To be scolded? Yelled at? That was all she ever seemed to hear.. He didn’t care.. He cared about his reputation as a mentor, maybe. But not her. She knitted her brows and clenched her jaw in frustration as she racked her brain for a witty retort, but it seemed for the first time she had been left at a loss for words. The apprentice listened apprehensively as Rosenose went on to explain and ears immediately flushed a bright red at the mention of her ceremony disaster.

S-so? I don’t care! I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. They’re no better!” That was a lie. But she’d rather eat frog bile than look weak in front of him of all cats. Beetlepaw just wanted this to end. She wanted to go home and slink back into her nest so she could hide until everyone had forgotten about her mishap. “Ugh.. I don’t know. How am I supposed to smell anything with your stinky rear a tail-length away?” She snapped irritably, still wishing she’d disappear. Maybe if she focused hard enough.. “And the only thing interesting about this place is how uninteresting it is. I mean, seriously? I thought seeing Thunderclan territory would be at least sorta exciting..” Beetlepaw had clambered up onto a stump to get a better look, only to see trees.. trees.. more trees and.. some moss.. Oh hey, that boulder kinda looked like a turtle. She took a few curious sniffs. “It even smells boring.... What if we cross it?
Rosenose simply huffed in disinterest as Beetlepaw rambled and babbled about blah blah blah, though with her comment about his scent, he bristled and shot a dirty look in her direction. "I don't stink!" The feline argued with a hiss... though he did quickly crane his neck to give his own pelt a good long sniff. He didn't stink at all! What a little rodent. Though, with Beetlepaw's mention of crossing the ThunderClan border, he stiffened up,

"I mean... If we cross it, we end up in ThunderClan territory..." Though he trailed off, his brain was wracking with ideas. Would something stupid like this help soften Beetlepaw's edges, because good great Starclan was she a mouthy pest! At the same time.. was he willing to intrude in another clans territory for make believe points? Rosenose bit his tongue as he turned to look at the apprentice,

"Why? Do you want to cross it? I've never been in ThunderClan's territory before."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; December 4th, 2019 at 03:19 AM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Rosenose simply huffed in disinterest as Beetlepaw rambled and babbled about blah blah blah, though with her comment about his scent, he bristled and shot a dirty look in her direction. "I don't stink!" The feline argued with a hiss... though he did quickly crane his neck to give his own pelt a good long sniff. He didn't stink at all! What a little rodent. Though, with Beetlepaw's mention of crossing the ThunderClan border, he stiffened up,

"I mean... If we cross it, we end up in ThunderClan territory..." Though he trailed off, his brain was wracking with ideas. Would something stupid like this help soften Beetlepaw's edges, because good great Starclan was she a mouthy pest! At the same time.. was he willing to intrude in another clans territory for make believe points? Rosenose bit his tongue as he turned to look at the apprentice,

"Why? Do you want to cross it? I've never been in ThunderClan's territory before."
Beetlepaw simply raised an incredulous brow and shook her head exhaustedly at her mentor. He was so.. awkward and tactless. It was just too easy to get under his fur- like taunting a kitten. Kits got flustered quicker than a mad badger, but even they’d throw back some childish insults. Rosenose’s retorts were weightless and half-hearted and it annoyed her that an adult could be so spineless. So dull and boring.. If this was his clever attempt at deterring her, she’d admit he was doing well. But Rosenose struck her as more of a.. forthright person. A simple, if not guileless kind of cat. Not someone tricky enough to pull that kind of reverse psychology. It might have seemed pretty uncharacteristic of her, but Beetlepaw was surprisingly receptive of others. Though somehow at the same time she still managed to be callous..

Wait!” She suddenly exploded, spinning around to face him. “Are you saying I can cross it?! You’ll let me?! You aren’t yanking my tail?!” She frantically scanned his expression, looking for any hints of sarcasm. Did she misread him? Was he just humoring her? Maybe she jumped to conclusions.. Maybe he would let her do it just so he could report her to Lionstar. Yeah, that was definitely it. Even if she protested, Lionstar would believe him over her.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old December 9th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Beetlepaw simply raised an incredulous brow and shook her head exhaustedly at her mentor. He was so.. awkward and tactless. It was just too easy to get under his fur- like taunting a kitten. Kits got flustered quicker than a mad badger, but even they’d throw back some childish insults. Rosenose’s retorts were weightless and half-hearted and it annoyed her that an adult could be so spineless. So dull and boring.. If this was his clever attempt at deterring her, she’d admit he was doing well. But Rosenose struck her as more of a.. forthright person. A simple, if not guileless kind of cat. Not someone tricky enough to pull that kind of reverse psychology. It might have seemed pretty uncharacteristic of her, but Beetlepaw was surprisingly receptive of others. Though somehow at the same time she still managed to be callous..

Wait!” She suddenly exploded, spinning around to face him. “Are you saying I can cross it?! You’ll let me?! You aren’t yanking my tail?!” She frantically scanned his expression, looking for any hints of sarcasm. Did she misread him? Was he just humoring her? Maybe she jumped to conclusions.. Maybe he would let her do it just so he could report her to Lionstar. Yeah, that was definitely it. Even if she protested, Lionstar would believe him over her.
Rosenose's face contorted for a moment, squished into an expression of uncertainty while he looked between his apprentice and the border. "Uhm.... Er....." He mumbled to himself, before continuing, "Maybe going all the way over is too much, but we can both put a paw over to... see what the territory feels like - YEAH!" Almost instantly, the warrior seemed to perk up, his face coy as though he had just solved every mystery in the universe.

"A learning experience! We will both put our paws over the border on three, ok? One, two, three!" At his count, Rosenose stuck a dainty paw over the invisible border, his eyes scrunched closed in hopes that Beetlepaw indulged in the stupid idea as well. Otherwise, he would look like a big idiot. Slowly, he opened an eye to see what the other had done.

Old December 11th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

(@Nebby || @sunflowerseed || @Ever)

Blossomclaw sighed as she headed towards the border with her patrol behind her. Even though she didn't wanna be out here anyways, there was a tad bit of excitement to the fact this was her first time leading a patrol. That may have been one of the only two reasons she was actually doing this. That and just pure loyalty to her clan. Shaking these thoughts out, she speed up to change her thought process, completely forgetting the cats following behind her. After getting no more than a few rabbit hops ahead, she realized how fast she was walking and turned to see where her clan mates were. Seeing them a bit back, the orange molly sat to wait for them to catch up.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 11th, 2019, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Blossomclaw sighed as she headed towards the border with her patrol behind her. Even though she didn't wanna be out here anyways, there was a tad bit of excitement to the fact this was her first time leading a patrol. That may have been one of the only two reasons she was actually doing this. That and just pure loyalty to her clan. Shaking these thoughts out, she speed up to change her thought process, completely forgetting the cats following behind her. After getting no more than a few rabbit hops ahead, she realized how fast she was walking and turned to see where her clan mates were. Seeing them a bit back, the orange molly sat to wait for them to catch up.

Pinepaw followed the warriors in front of her. This was her very first patrol! She hoped something fun would happen so she could talk about it with the other apprentices. She sometimes ran out of things to talk to with them since she still hadn't been in the clan for that long. She didn't ever talk about her kittypet life, she got the whiff that the other cats looked down on kittypets. She never liked her life as a kittypet anyways so she didn't see why she should let others relate her to her history. She stuck her nose into the air, there was a different odour from the breeze that came to them from Riverclan. Her fur prickled excitedly. She'd never smelled any of the other clans yet. She trotted along to catch up to the leader.
Old December 13th, 2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Rosenose's face contorted for a moment, squished into an expression of uncertainty while he looked between his apprentice and the border. "Uhm.... Er....." He mumbled to himself, before continuing, "Maybe going all the way over is too much, but we can both put a paw over to... see what the territory feels like - YEAH!" Almost instantly, the warrior seemed to perk up, his face coy as though he had just solved every mystery in the universe.

"A learning experience! We will both put our paws over the border on three, ok? One, two, three!" At his count, Rosenose stuck a dainty paw over the invisible border, his eyes scrunched closed in hopes that Beetlepaw indulged in the stupid idea as well. Otherwise, he would look like a big idiot. Slowly, he opened an eye to see what the other had done.

Of course, that wasn’t exciting enough for Beetlepaw. Nope- she wouldn’t be satisfied until she dug all four paws into Thunderclan soil. By the time her mentor had opened his eyes, the little apprentice was making a break for it. Rosenose was either naive or just plain dumb to expect her to play along with his silly little kit game. She was an apprentice now! It was time to take risks! And kicking it up on Thunderclan turf was a good way to start. When she was confident she was far enough in, she skidded to a halt and spun around on her toes to face him again, panting hard as her heart slammed against her chest. The red-hot adrenaline coursing through her veins made her feel untouchable. She didn’t care what the consequences might be. Lionstar could go eat a toad. Rosenose too!

Beetlepaw sneered and stuck out her tongue at Rosenose. “Gonna go cry to Lionstar? I bet you’re too big of a scaredy mouse to punish me yourself!” She taunted him, kicking dirt in his direction. “I ain’t coming back until you make me! Maybe I’ll go live with the loners! Yeah! They’ll probably treat me better than any of you losers.” She was joking, of course. But a part of her wondered if that might have actually been true. It wasn’t like she had anyone who cared about her in Riverclan.. Her mother, maybe. But even then, she had always been overshadowed by her siblings. Literally. “I wouldn’t have to follow any stupid rules, either. That doesn’t sound half bad!” She glanced over her shoulder, making sure there wasn’t some grumpy Thunderclanner sneaking up on her from behind. “Why don’t you just tell them a.. bird got me or something. No, no! Make it a fox! Make it dramatic, I don’t want to remembered as the idiot who got carried off by a stupid featherbrain. It’s not like anyone will miss me much. And you wouldn’t have to mentor me anymore.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old December 13th, 2019, 07:08 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:

Of course, that wasn’t exciting enough for Beetlepaw. Nope- she wouldn’t be satisfied until she dug all four paws into Thunderclan soil. By the time her mentor had opened his eyes, the little apprentice was making a break for it. Rosenose was either naive or just plain dumb to expect her to play along with his silly little kit game. She was an apprentice now! It was time to take risks! And kicking it up on Thunderclan turf was a good way to start. When she was confident she was far enough in, she skidded to a halt and spun around on her toes to face him again, panting hard as her heart slammed against her chest. The red-hot adrenaline coursing through her veins made her feel untouchable. She didn’t care what the consequences might be. Lionstar could go eat a toad. Rosenose too!

Beetlepaw sneered and stuck out her tongue at Rosenose. “Gonna go cry to Lionstar? I bet you’re too big of a scaredy mouse to punish me yourself!” She taunted him, kicking dirt in his direction. “I ain’t coming back until you make me! Maybe I’ll go live with the loners! Yeah! They’ll probably treat me better than any of you losers.” She was joking, of course. But a part of her wondered if that might have actually been true. It wasn’t like she had anyone who cared about her in Riverclan.. Her mother, maybe. But even then, she had always been overshadowed by her siblings. Literally. “I wouldn’t have to follow any stupid rules, either. That doesn’t sound half bad!” She glanced over her shoulder, making sure there wasn’t some grumpy Thunderclanner sneaking up on her from behind. “Why don’t you just tell them a.. bird got me or something. No, no! Make it a fox! Make it dramatic, I don’t want to remembered as the idiot who got carried off by a stupid featherbrain. It’s not like anyone will miss me much. And you wouldn’t have to mentor me anymore.
Rosenose might as well as flown off into space with how high he leapt into the air, fur standing on edge as he spotted the dark-furred apprentice bounding into ThunderClan territory.

"BEETLEPAW!" He yowled with anger, eyes wide with disbelief as he pushed through the scent markers, barreling his way towards her. What an absolutely crazy cat! He had tried giving her the benefit of the doubt - a little freedom went a long way, but was she trying to get herself killed?! What if some ThunderClan meathead was patrolling the border?! Rosenose didn't want to break any of his claws trying to save her behind... but yet... he still crossed into ThunderClan territory. The adrenaline was still coursing through his veins. His features were unreadable despite the frustation that blazed in his eyes. Stuck-up or not, he wasn't about to let Beetlepaw die! Lionstar would give him a much harder time than if they simply crossed the border! What in StarClan's name was she talking about anyway?! Letting her run off to be a stinky rogue? Get snatched up by a bird? No, a fox?

"You stupid mouse-brain!" He hissed as he quickly closed the distance between them, his jaws parted in a stressed pant as he went in to try and grab Beetlepaw by the scruff. If it had worked, the warrior would have started to drag her towards the border with no mercy... and if it hadn't... well, Rosenose was ready for a chase.

Old December 13th, 2019, 07:14 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[ @sunflowerseed @Ever @Pepperkins ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adderfrost trailed along, trotting and sniffing the scents of the border. His creamy and brown fur was flat to is back. He was curious what they would find.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 13th, 2019, 08:09 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pinepaw followed the warriors in front of her. This was her very first patrol! She hoped something fun would happen so she could talk about it with the other apprentices. She sometimes ran out of things to talk to with them since she still hadn't been in the clan for that long. She didn't ever talk about her kittypet life, she got the whiff that the other cats looked down on kittypets. She never liked her life as a kittypet anyways so she didn't see why she should let others relate her to her history. She stuck her nose into the air, there was a different odour from the breeze that came to them from Riverclan. Her fur prickled excitedly. She'd never smelled any of the other clans yet. She trotted along to catch up to the leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
[ @sunflowerseed @Ever @Pepperkins ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adderfrost trailed along, trotting and sniffing the scents of the border. His creamy and brown fur was flat to is back. He was curious what they would find.
Blossomclaw sniffed along the border, refteshing the marker every few mousetails. For a while nothing stuck out, till she smelt something competely rotten. Only problem was, it was a familiar smell. Glancing back for a moment to se if anyone else had noticed it, as no ons has, she decided to track it down. With her nose wrinkled and jaw shut tight, the orange molly found the fern the source was hiding in. Peeking in, she gave off a gasp and turned quickly. "Adderfrost! Come quick!"

[ @Ever @Nebby @sunflowerseed ]
(Following along the optional plot atm, where a rabbit is found dead just inside our territory)

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.