Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:09 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Orchidpaw took off after Tumblepaw. She kept her eyes on the male apprentice in front of her, never letting them move. Even a little bit. It was like they were glued to him. Her legs were a blur as she ran, making sure never to get distracted and move her gaze. The truth was, she was following him. If she moved her gaze, she would get distracted and get left in the dust. He was so fast that would happen.

(Continue at Riverclan Thunderclan border?)
With the RiverClan border in sight, Tumblepaw slowed down a bit. He slowed to a stop by the border, a huge smile brightening his features. That run felt amazing! He had forgotten what it felt like to race someone; he had felt like he was flying! The tom looked back at Orchidpaw happily, waiting for her to approach.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
With the RiverClan border in sight, Tumblepaw slowed down a bit. He slowed to a stop by the border, a huge smile brightening his features. That run felt amazing! He had forgotten what it felt like to race someone; he had felt like he was flying! The tom looked back at Orchidpaw happily, waiting for her to approach.
The white molly approached him, panting. "You're faster than I expected." she said with a small smile. He was definitely fast. She knew he was going to be fast, but he was way faster than she had expected. The white apprentice gave her shoulder fur a quick lick, her eyes shining. Now she was going to know better then to challenge a cat about how fast they were, especially if it was Tumblepaw.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
The white molly approached him, panting. "You're faster than I expected." she said with a small smile. He was definitely fast. She knew he was going to be fast, but he was way faster than she had expected. The white apprentice gave her shoulder fur a quick lick, her eyes shining. Now she was going to know better then to challenge a cat about how fast they were, especially if it was Tumblepaw.
He purred. "You were pretty fast too," he replied. Tumblepaw turned to the border, gazing out across RiverClan territory. "You know, with enough training, you could be as fast as me. Together, we could be faster than WindClan!" He looked over at Orchidpaw with a grin, eyes shining.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He purred. "You were pretty fast too," he replied. Tumblepaw turned to the border, gazing out across RiverClan territory. "You know, with enough training, you could be as fast as me. Together, we could be faster than WindClan!" He looked over at Orchidpaw with a grin, eyes shining.
"Maybe, But Windclan's pretty fast." Orchdipaw was a cat with high hopes, but everyone knew that Windclan was the fastest clan. There was no doubt about it. You could be the fastest cat in Riverclan, Shadowclan, or Thunderclan, but she doubted you could ever be as fast as Windclan. They could probably beat the other clans in a race, by a lot.

As these thoughts raced around Orchdidpaw's head, she returned the smile to him. She decided to ignore her negative thoughts. She was usually positive anyway, it would do her no good to start being negative now.

Orchidpaw padded over to sit next to Tumblepaw. Her gaze wandered over Riverclan territory as far as it could reach. River clan territory sure was pretty."Isn't Riverclan territory pretty?" she asked, not meaning to change the subject, to captured by its beauty. The water seemed to dance in the light, and the river turned over every obstacle in its path. She had never been able to gaze at something not on their territory for so long, she never got to notices beauty. Sure Riverclanners were fish-faces, but they had a nice spot in their territory.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
"Maybe, But Windclan's pretty fast." Orchdipaw was a cat with high hopes, but everyone knew that Windclan was the fastest clan. There was no doubt about it. You could be the fastest cat in Riverclan, Shadowclan, or Thunderclan, but she doubted you could ever be as fast as Windclan. They could probably beat the other clans in a race, by a lot.

As these thoughts raced around Orchdidpaw's head, she returned the smile to him. She decided to ignore her negative thoughts. She was usually positive anyway, it would do her no good to start being negative now.

Orchidpaw padded over to sit next to Tumblepaw. Her gaze wandered over Riverclan territory as far as it could reach. River clan territory sure was pretty."Isn't Riverclan territory pretty?" she asked, not meaning to change the subject, to captured by its beauty. The water seemed to dance in the light, and the river turned over every obstacle in its path. She had never been able to gaze at something not on their territory for so long, she never got to notices beauty. Sure Riverclanners were fish-faces, but they had a nice spot in their territory.
Tumblepaw tilted his head in agreement. "That's true." The tom curled his tail around his paws, brushing Orchidpaw's pelt as he did. He flattened his ears, not meaning to touch her and hoping she didn't think he was weird. Looking back out at RiverClan territory, he studied it, thinking about his answer. "Yes," he said simply. "It is." The river sparkled with different shades of blue as the light touched it and Tumblepaw could see the dark shapes of fish swimming in it's depths. "I bet you I could catch a fish," he said suddenly, glancing over at Orchidpaw mischievously.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:48 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Tumblepaw tilted his head in agreement. "That's true." The tom curled his tail around his paws, brushing Orchidpaw's pelt as he did. He flattened his ears, not meaning to touch her and hoping she didn't think he was weird. Looking back out at RiverClan territory, he studied it, thinking about his answer. "Yes," he said simply. "It is." The river sparkled with different shades of blue as the light touched it and Tumblepaw could see the dark shapes of fish swimming in it's depths. "I bet you I could catch a fish," he said suddenly, glancing over at Orchidpaw mischievously.
Orchidpaw flinched when his tail brushed her fur. She decided to ignore it, knowing it was an accident.

The molly filled with relief when he didn't note she had changed the subject. She had, but in a very nice way. It was always a relief to her, when cats didn't note something you had done wrong, or they thought was wrong unless they happened to be your mentor.

She looked at him, a 'yeah, no' expression on her face. "Go ahead and try oh mighty Riverclan cat." she teased, smirk appearing on her features. Him catch a fish? No way! That was impossible! Orchidpaw was a polite cat though, so she just sat there, waiting for him to try. He probably wouldn't catch a fish. He definitely wouldn't catch a fish. He was a Thunderclan cat, not a Riverclan cat. Actually, thats why it was going to be fun to watch.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Orchidpaw flinched when his tail brushed her fur. She decided to ignore it, knowing it was an accident.

The molly filled with relief when he didn't note she had changed the subject. She had, but in a very nice way. It was always a relief to her, when cats didn't note something you had done wrong, or they thought was wrong unless they happened to be your mentor.

She looked at him, a 'yeah, no' expression on her face. "Go ahead and try oh mighty Riverclan cat." she teased, smirk appearing on her features. Him catch a fish? No way! That was impossible! Orchidpaw was a polite cat though, so she just sat there, waiting for him to try. He probably wouldn't catch a fish. He definitely wouldn't catch a fish. He was a Thunderclan cat, not a Riverclan cat. Actually, thats why it was going to be fun to watch.
Tumblepaw looked at her. "I will! I'll catch a fish and you have to eat it," he teased. Padding forward, he stared down into the water, watching fish flash past. He leaned forward, one paw raised, before striking his paw into the water. His eyes widened as he missed the fish and tumbled into the water. The water closed over his head, and Tumblepaw churned his paws in the water, trying to swim back to shore. After what seemed like forever, his paw finally touched pebbles and he pulled himself up to dry land, choking. Even though he couldn't swim that well, he wasn't that far into the water so it wasn't too much of a life-threatening situation. "Okay," he gasped to his fellow apprentice. "I can't catch a fish."
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Tumblepaw looked at her. "I will! I'll catch a fish and you have to eat it," he teased. Padding forward, he stared down into the water, watching fish flash past. He leaned forward, one paw raised, before striking his paw into the water. His eyes widened as he missed the fish and tumbled into the water. The water closed over his head, and Tumblepaw churned his paws in the water, trying to swim back to shore. After what seemed like forever, his paw finally touched pebbles and he pulled himself up to dry land, choking. Even though he couldn't swim that well, he wasn't that far into the water so it wasn't too much of a life-threatening situation. "Okay," he gasped to his fellow apprentice. "I can't catch a fish."
A look of triumph appeared on Orchdipaw's face. "Told you so." she purred in satisfaction. "You are no Riveclan cat, thats for sure!" she purred, looking at his drenched fur. She was glad she wasn't the one who had tried to catch a fish.Her thick pelt would have been drenched, and she would be shivering more then him. Whenever you get wet you feel colder, but since she had a thick pelt, it would be hard for her to just. But, he also might be colder then she, because his fur was so short.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
A look of triumph appeared on Orchdipaw's face. "Told you so." she purred in satisfaction. "You are no Riveclan cat, thats for sure!" she purred, looking at his drenched fur. She was glad she wasn't the one who had tried to catch a fish.Her thick pelt would have been drenched, and she would be shivering more then him. Whenever you get wet you feel colder, but since she had a thick pelt, it would be hard for her to just. But, he also might be colder then she, because his fur was so short.
Tumblepaw flicked his ears. "Hey, I could've drowned! Where's my sympathy?" he pouted with a grin. "And I'm shivering, and cold, and I could die!" he flopped to the ground dramatically. He groaned, pretending to be dead.

(Sorry for the short reply)

Last edited by The Mad Katter; June 22nd, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Tumblepaw flicked his ears. "Hey, I could've drowned! Where's my sympathy?" he pouted with a grin. "And I'm shivering, and cold, and I could die!" he flopped to the ground dramatically. He groaned, pretending to be dead.

(Sorry for the short reply)
(It happens to all of us )

Orchidpaw let out an amused purr. "Oh no! What ever shall I do? The great Tumblepaw has died!" she purred, going along with it. "Well, I'm not that strong, guess I'll have to leave him here." she said, getting to her paws,and taking a few step in the opposite direction. She waited for him notice, completely aware he actually was cold. She would help him later, for now, what they were doing was fun.