Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old April 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
He smirked and stepped over the border. "I'm easily a a kit-length taller than you" He shook his butt in her face and climbed up a tree. "Thunderclan cats are small, you know?"
Moonpaw hissed and climbed up the tree and slammed her body against the cat, to try and knock him off. "We maybe a tad bit smaller but we're faster and smarter then riverclan, your called riverclan cause you're as dumb as a fish!" She quickly said while doing the action.
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:22 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Moonpaw hissed and climbed up the tree and slammed her body against the cat, to try and knock him off. "We maybe a tad bit smaller but we're faster and smarter then riverclan, your called riverclan cause you're as dumb as a fish!" She quickly said while doing the action.
Owlpaw kicked her, watching as the cat crunched herself into a heap. "Excuse me? One of us learned to speak twoleg!" Stupid thunderclan

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:35 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Owlpaw kicked her, watching as the cat crunched herself into a heap. "Excuse me? One of us learned to speak twoleg!" Stupid thunderclan
Moonpaw tumbled down the tree landed on the ground, since she did not climb the tree as high, she did not have enough time to land in her paws.
She landed on her back and a yowl of pain came came from her. But the tree was high enough, so.it could hurt if fallen.

She turned her body over and hunched her back. The pain was still there and left her not moving.
Old April 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@fenic!

It was simple hunting. Mice, voles, small birds, they all should have been easy prey for Ratpaw. Granted, he was only just learning to hunt. He didn't really know why he was without his mentor, but he didn't mind. It was peaceful, quiet even. He liked it. There had to be prey nearby, however. 'I wonder what Ratnight did when he was my age,' he thought. He hoped he'd figure out how to get to the dark forest soon. He couldn't wait to start his training there. 'Maybe they're trying to decide on a good mentor for me,' he thought, pride flowing through the toyger tom. He drank in the scents around him, and realized how close he was to the Riverclan border. 'Maybe I'll come across a Riverclan warrior,' he thought. There was no way he'd be able to take a warrior, but he likely could outrun them, and if they chased him through the forest, he could maybe get Thunderclan to go to war with Riverclan. That would be fun. The current peace was nauseating, but it had to stay for a while longer. 'Just until I become a warrior. Then the Dark Forest will back me in taking over Thunderclan. They must, and I will succeed,' he thought, an evil grin forming on his normally stoic face. It would happen, and Ratpaw would make certain of it.

Last edited by Teza; April 21st, 2017 at 12:03 AM.
Old April 20th, 2017, 07:34 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
Moonpaw tumbled down the tree landed on the ground, since she did not climb the tree as high, she did not have enough time to land in her paws.
She landed on her back and a yowl of pain came came from her. But the tree was high enough, so.it could hurt if fallen.

She turned her body over and hunched her back. The pain was still there and left her not moving.
He squeaked, running down the tree "Are you ok? Oh my starclan..." I've killed it!

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old April 20th, 2017, 08:46 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
He squeaked, running down the tree "Are you ok? Oh my starclan..." I've killed it!
The pain slowly stopped, and she rolled over and looked at the the cat. "I'm not dead!" She said while getting back up and licking her back, out of instinct.
Reconsidering her attacks, she looked back at him.
"What's your name anyway?"
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
The pain slowly stopped, and she rolled over and looked at the the cat. "I'm not dead!" She said while getting back up and licking her back, out of instinct.
Reconsidering her attacks, she looked back at him.
"What's your name anyway?"
He started to cautiously step down. "Uh, I'm CuteHandsomeAmazingTotallyTheBestPaw." He grinned "Just kidding. I'm Owlpaw, soon to be Owlcricket"

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:45 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Silnetshade pondered the last few days as she licked her silky gray tail. Strange things had been going on every where,in all the clans not just her precious Riverclan. She told her best friends that she was going for a small swim, just to clear her head from all the thoughts swimming like fish inside." I wish things would turn to normal, I know the leaders of the clans do too, and most likely the medicine cats do." she sighed as she watched the river swirl around her silvery white paws." It's logical really, the more jumpy the clans the more fights and the more fights the more wounds that need tending!" She then giggled as a minnow nibbled at her paw. Silentshade pounced, and letting the minnow get away, pounced again; this time catching it. " Life, no matter how crazy, always ends up fine in the end!"
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Salmonrush was watching the border, flexing his claws. He looked over at the cat playing with the minnows. "What brings you to the border?" He asked dipping a paw in the water.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
Salmonrush was watching the border, flexing his claws. He looked over at the cat playing with the minnows. "What brings you to the border?" He asked dipping a paw in the water.
Silentshade looked up in surprise, she hadn't heard the new cat come up! " I needed to clear my head, chasing minnows is the perfect distraction, don't you think?" She chased a few minnows in his direction and watched delighted as he scooped a couple up with his paw. " so what's your name?" She asked, just merely curious. " Salmonrush," the other cat said as he coolly licked his paw. " So, I told you my name, why don't you tell me yours?" Silentshade stammered a bit in shock. " My name? Oh yes! My name is Silentshade, an honor to meet to meet you Salmonrush!"