Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
'Many questions... Maybe this was a mistake...' thought the young tom. He mentally shook his head. She was beautiful and seemed to be of descend intelligence. When he took over Thunderclan, he decided, she would be by his side. "It's not of your concern as to why I want you with me, only that if you ever leave my side when it is not under one of the conditions previously stated, you will die." Ratpaw then started walking away from the border. "Come with me, Ashpaw. You will be my partner when the time comes," he decided. He glanced back, hoping he didn't have to kill her for attempting abandonment of him. He would treat her well if she behaved. 'She better behave...'
At the threat of her death if she didn't obey Ratpaw's orders, Ashpaw nodded towards his answers, not wanting to try to anger the beast anymore than he already was- she didn't know exactly how many siblings he had, or even who they were- she expected that she'd figure out soon enough. Come with me, Ashpaw. You will be my partner when the time comes. It sounded like a death sentence to her- she was about to land herself into a world of hurt, but anything to her would be better than death- which was a definite possibility, since the older apprentice looked to be a lot stronger than she did. Turning to follow him quietly, she took a good look towards RIverClan with a face of both confusion and longing- she didn't really want to leave, but she didn't have a choice. Bye, Cinderpaw. I'll miss you.

And there she went.
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
How was she so cheerful? It was both annoying, amusing, and surprisingly making Falconclaw forget that he didn't want to be talking to a cat outside of his own Clan. What, did she have some sort of superpower that made it impossible to not smile around her? How weird. How annoying. He didn't need this. He didn't need her to be a friend to him. And he certainly didn't need her cheerfulness, no matter how sweet it seemed. Don't you have anything better to do? He wanted to ask, but he thought it might offend her. Offend her! What was he thinking? It wouldn't matter if he offended her!

He was trying to get rid of her, for StarClan's sake! Why wouldn't she just go and leave him alone, he didn't know. Annoyed and more frustrated then he had been in a long time, not with the she cat but with himself, Falconclaw sighed and tried to pay attention to her words. But he was still so bothered that it was hard for him to concentrate, and he ended up just smiling and nodding and trying to look like he was actually paying attention. Oh, how rude. And yet he didn't mind it. Perhaps he just couldn't help it, maybe... maybe that was all? Falconclaw sighed again as the tip of his tail suddenly seemed to go crazy with twitching, twitching back and forth and flicking up and down, all over the place.

"You could be right. You're entitled to your opinion, anyways." Nothing I can do to change it. That was Falconclaw's solid view, that you were entitled to your own opinion. What was he supposed to do if you thought that StarClan was real or not real? Sure, you had been taught what you had been taught. It seemed that ex-loners and ex-kittypets had the hardest time believing things like that. Falconclaw himself wasn't really sure... sure, he had been brought up to believe that StarClan existed, but sometimes he found himself sincerely doubting it. Like, almost too much.

Too much for it to be very healthy, anyways. Oh Falconclaw. A normal cat with all but normal beliefs. And yet, some things he spoke-- or thought-- ended up being very great advice. Surprisingly enough, coming from this particular cat. It wasn't to be expected, not with Falconclaw, anyways. He was... different. Different from other cats and different from pretty much anyone who decided to cross his path. A weirdo, as some might delicately put it. Though no one had actually called him that, Falconclaw was pretty paranoid on the subject, constantly thinking that they were believing that. At this thought, his hues darkened as he glanced at the feline, a look as though she were evil coming over his features.

What did she want with him? Oh yeah-- a conversation. And he had swallowed it, hook, line and sinker. What an idiot she must think he was! For believing this junk. STUPID!!! He wanted to snarl in her face, lash out at her, tell her to go away... but her next cheerful, constant stream of words made him think otherwise. Until her question. She wanted to know why he cared? Fine, then. He would tell her exactly why. And probably send her away... perhaps he'd see something other then that stupid smile on her features, anyways. Now, Falconclaw didn't really think this. But he was angry.

And sometimes anger made him lash out in ways that he didn't mean to. Ways that he hadn't thought he would do before. "You want to know, hm?" His voice was condescending, like she were a young kit. Please don't do this... a part of his brain seemed to be begging him, but he brushed it aside. Brushed it off, as he always did. No! He was going to do this. Forget the fact that she was being so nice to him. Forget the fact that, although they might be in rival Clans, there were cross-clan friendships and relationships happening all the time. Relationships? That escalated quickly, he thought with a chuckle. Wait a minute... what was he doing?! Oh yeah. In the middle of getting ready to explode in this she cat's face.

Just take it easy. No reason to go all out, just... give her some slack. That was one thought that entered the tom's mind before he sighed. "Okay. I'll tell you. I'm not a nice cat, alright? I'm not the best cat who's ever lived. I'm not as bad as your 'Bucknight,' but I'm not as good as little perfect Snowstar." The way that he said the word made it close to painfully obvious that he did not like the feline. "So I wouldn't be talking to me, if I were you, precious. I don't want an accident to happen." He sounded threatening. "And besides. I get possessive. So, if you let me get attached... you're asking for something to happen."

Asking for disaster. For death of a loved one. For everything bad to descend upon them in the form of Falconclaw. Because, as it had already been stated and now answered... he was not a nice cat. It wasn't really an answer to the question she had asked, more to her statement. But Falconclaw did get attached easily and once he did, he was possessive. He was more then that. He got angry if Spottedsong, his current best friend, so much as looked at another tom. Because he owned her. He controlled her. She was his, plain and simple, and she kept disappearing to some unknown place. And he was going to find out where.

Because there was no way, no way in StarClan or here, that he was going to let her get mixed up in some scheme. Right? When her smile faded after she spoke, a look of surprise crossed his face. Looks like it was able to disappear after all. That was the last thing he would have expected from Miss 'it's always sunny where I live' Cloudrain. And yet he felt bad, too. Bad because he realized that she did have negative or worried emotions as well. That shouldn't happen! That shouldn't happen to sweet cats, they should forever be free and without worries! And yet here was Cloudrain, looking the exact opposite of carefree and happy.

She looked worried. And it made Falconclaw feel more protective. But, a moment later, the optimistic expression returned to her features. A friendly gleam returned to her eyes. She looked happy once more, and that protective feeling faded. "So. Just warning you... you're getting yourself into this." Little apprentice, he almost added, but managed to bite his tongue just in time. That would be rude! And he wasn't a rude cat all the time. Surely not. Surely he wasn't that bad. And yet sometimes he felt otherwise. Like he was extraordinarily rude, and it made him feel bad for having Cloudrain put up with him. The poor cat. But the bad feeling didn't last long, and soon Falconclaw's proud, somewhat haughty and arrogant expression, returned to his features.

for @Empress Of Evil
How could Cloudrain possibly be so cheerful? Wasn’t this something that lots of cats seemed to wonder about? Well, if they did, then the warrior definitely hadn’t noticed. She was too….naive. She didn’t have a very large attention span and only payed attention to the important things. Not the very specific things. What cats thought of her? Well that was something that she didn’t bother to care about. She didn’t really have magical powers to make others smile though. That wasn’t magic, it was just her. It was like a disease. And if you were lucky enough to catch it, then you would be living through a time of great happiness.

Why wasn’t she leaving? Well that wasn’t something that most cats wondered. But Cloudrain simply never left a good conversation. Was this a good conversation? Yes. In Cloudrain’s opinion anyway. It didn’t matter much if the other cat wasn’t enjoying the chat with her, if Cloudrain was happy, she wouldn’t leave you anytime soon. The she-cat could chat away all day and nothing would be able to stop her unless something managed to distract her. The warrior strongly believed that everyone always needed someone to talk to. Everyone had a mouth for a reason, and the silver tabby liked making sure that no cat wasted it. The warrior hated wasting anything after all. The she-cat was very resourceful and made good use of everything that she had in reach. What good would it be to get rid of something that still had its purposes?

“Well of course I am! It’s my opinion after all,” Cloudrain responded, giggling to herself. Wasn’t that a funny thought? An opinion was something that you believed, so why wouldn’t you be entitiled to it? Sometimes, Cloudrain found herself wondering about whether she was indeed the dumbest of all the cats in the clans, or actually the smartest. Some of the things that other cats say just make her laugh her head off. Perhaps ‘dumbest of all the cats in the clans’ was a bit farfetched, but the silver tabby did believe that she wasn’t the smartest cat that you could find. Her brain was mainly focused on positive things, rather than smart things. She wasn’t a cat genius. She was nowhere near the point of a genius, and she honestly didn’t care one bit. The warrior knew what she wanted to do in life, and she was just going to keep to that. She wasn’t intent on making cool discoveries or having the title of ‘smartest cat in the clan’, she simply wanted to have fun. Having to think up strategies and all that stuff just made her feel as though her brain would explode from an overload of information.

Typical Cloudrain. She’s a professional at making cats happy and cheerful, yet she sucks at thinking up strategies and all the other smart things that cats think about. She just couldn’t cope with all the information in her mind. She wasn’t built for that kind of stuff. The she-cat was always happy to know that she wasn’t the one leading the clan and her best friend was instead. She would probably be the death of RiverClan if she had to lead them. Plus, leading was no fun. Being allowed and able to boss everyone around, there was no fun in that. And you had to be a good role model. Cloudrain just couldn’t do that. She liked being silly. She liked playing pranks. She was fun and oblivious, that was what made her different from everyone else.

If Cloudrain could hear all of the thoughts that were going through his mind, she would probably be fuming. Actually, maybe not. The she-cat didn’t get angered very easily. She never took anything seriously enough so it meant that she couldn’t possibly get an opportunity to be angry. She took everything positively and didn’t get offended because of this. The warrior viewed a lot of the words that some cats spoke as a joke. Even if it was an offensive statement, Cloudrain would be able to tell but she wouldn’t take any notice of it. Even if the she-cat wasn’t the smartest cat on the planet, and even if she was very oblivious, she wasn’t completely dumb. She could definitely tell when someone was angry at her or insulting her, she just decided to ignore it.

As the tom spoke, she looked up curiously to see what he had to say now. All it had taken was that one sentence. That one sentence had had an angry tone to it. Cloudrain however, wasn’t the slightest bit scared for what was going to come. “Well it’d be nice to know,” the she-cat replied enthusiastically, grinning widely at the tom. Her expression of cheerfulness seemed to make her look altogether so innocent. Like she could crumble the moment that Falconclaw said something the slightest bit hurtful or scary. But she wouldn’t. Cloudrain didn’t just crumble to pieces with a snap of your fingers. It took more than words to hurt her. In the silver she-cat’s case, actions hurt more than words. She used so many words every day that it was just too hard to affect her with them. Physical abuse might be the only thing to break through her barriers.

He wasn’t a nice cat? This confused the warrior slightly. He seemed nice to her, so maybe he just didn’t think highly of himself? “What are you talking about? You seem very nice to me,” Cloudrain complimented cheerily. “Well uh duh. No one could ever be as bad as Bucknight, and by the way, Snowstar isn’t perfect. No one’s perfect. Although I do hear she’s very nice. What’s she like?” the she-cat asked eagerly, not realising that she had started to ramble away. But she just had so many questions and queries in her mind that she just couldn’t help it. She had taken no notice of the way that Falconclaw had said Snowstar’s name, so she didn’t say anything about it. From what she had heard, the new ThunderClan leader was very nice. But from other rumours she had also heard that she had accused of WindClan of murder. When she had heard the second statement, she hadn’t been sure what to think about her then. But a little voice at the back of her mind just told her to believe that she was a nice cat. Cloudrain wasn’t going to judge anything for their actions, especially if they came from another clan. Everything that happened in all the other clans didn’t apply to her and so she didn’t have to stick her nose into everyone else's business. “Oh don’t worry about that, you don’t have to get possessive over me. As pretty and cool as I am, I don’t need a protector or anything of the sort,” Cloudrain said jokingly, giggling loudly at her own joke.

Clourain always laughed at her own jokes. Even if the joke was said to another cat, she still laughed at it because she found it funny. And sometimes, she laughed just so she wouldn’t have to feel embarrassed if the other cat didn’t laugh in response. But she didn’t do it very often, seeing as she didn’t care what others thought about her and her jokes. The silver tabby never said a joke just to make another cat laugh, she intended to make herself laugh as well. After all, even the ‘cheerer upper’ needed to have a good laugh sometimes. Cloudrain strongly believed that everyone deserved to laugh. Even if you were the most evil cat in the world, you still had all rights to laugh. At times, the warrior even wondered if twolegs laughed. Did they? The she-cat wanted to know but she wouldn’t dare risk breaking into a twoleg nest just to find out if they laughed. That wouldn’t be worth it. Perhaps it would be best if Cloudrain just lived her life never knowing the secrets that a twoleg held. Twolegs were quite intimidating in her opinion. The tabby warrior had once seen a fellow clanmate captured by a twoleg and it had not been a pleasant sight. Seeing all their paws stroking their pelt had sent shivers down her spine. How could kittypets possibly live with all those hairless paws touching their beautiful fur? It disgusted her. What if those paws were contaminated? Twolegs had no fur to protect their paws from becoming infected. But then again, you couldn’t get an infection that easily. And not every infection was contagious. That was what Cloudrain thought, even if she had no knowledge of injuries, illnesses and other medicine cat related things.

Even if most cats thought of her life as one without any problems, it was really far from that. Cloudrain’s life was generally problem free, however when she did come across a problem, it was a massive one. That was another thing that made the she-cat stand out from everyone else. When she had a problem it was bigger than the average problem however it only happened occasionally. Most cats came across problems every day of their lives but they were mostly small ones. Was that fair? That was yet another thing that Cloudrain sometimes found herself wondering about. But then again, life wasn’t fair. And it probably wasn’t going to ever be fair. It was a challenge that everyone had to go through and overcome.

“Getting myself into what?” Cloudrain asked questioningly, her brows furrowing in confusion. She really didn’t know what he was talking about. She had thought that what he had said before was just him joking around, but maybe she hadn’t taken him seriously enough. Now she was confused and she was probably going to annoy Falconclaw even more than she was. But if she had a question, she was going to ask it. The tabby wasn’t very sure about what he was implementing and was starting to regret taking lots of things as a joke. Oblivious little Cloudrain. This was the side that was starting to show through. The warrior wasn’t even quite sure as to why she felt so curious as to know what he had meant. She even felt slightly worried. But she just couldn’t put a paw on it. She felt ever so scared by she didn’t know why. It was just her mental instinct that was kicking in but it was giving her an insufficient amount of information. Her senses were tingling. It was tingling in the kind of way that it did when she could sense she was in danger. But looking around, nothing seemed like it would suddenly jump out at her and maul her to death. Her icy blue gaze soon landed on the tom in front of her. Surely he couldn’t be the cause of this strange feeling? Staring into his gaze, she felt like backing away and running back to camp. But….she was just getting to know this tom. And even if she felt like she was in danger around him, she could tell that she was really enjoying this chat with him. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to know more, even if she was feeling slightly scared. What’s happening? She thought, her eyes clouding with emotions of confusion, fear and curiosity.
What had she fallen into?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 20th, 2017, 11:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Almondpaw sighed, the young tom saw no need for arguments, let alone battles, over the stupidity of a boarder. To the young tom, all cats were mostly equal on either side. The RiverClan cat was loyal, nobody could argue against that, but he didn't get why boarders were so important to Clan cats. Almond rested his head on his paws, on the RiverClan side things looked so different from ThunderClan's. He shook his head, his loyalty was with his own Clan. "Stop this mouse-brained questioning, Almondpaw!" He growled to himself, ears flattened as he turned and began to pace along the boarder, glancing at ThunderClan's side every few minutes.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Trees. And grass. And... Thunderclan. Burn hadn't been to his old home in a while. Constantly traveling, the ginger tom didn't find a need to go back to his old clan. But for some reason, he did. He knew he was on the border, in between Riverclan and Thunderclan. The tom wondered for a moment how things were going in his clan. And how his old mate was doing... No Burn, you need to focus. On what you came here for. There was an abundance of cats in the clans, and Burn knew that he could probably run into a cat here, on this border. He also used to live in Thunderclan, and even though he had left multiple moons ago, he could still pass of as a Thunderclan cat. So the tom stepped onto the Thunderclan side, and awaited any cat to come.
Any cat, he honestly didn't care at this point. Burn needed some fun.

@Ludicrous Lunacy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 24th, 2017, 09:28 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Trees. And grass. And... Thunderclan. Burn hadn't been to his old home in a while. Constantly traveling, the ginger tom didn't find a need to go back to his old clan. But for some reason, he did. He knew he was on the border, in between Riverclan and Thunderclan. The tom wondered for a moment how things were going in his clan. And how his old mate was doing... No Burn, you need to focus. On what you came here for. There was an abundance of cats in the clans, and Burn knew that he could probably run into a cat here, on this border. He also used to live in Thunderclan, and even though he had left multiple moons ago, he could still pass of as a Thunderclan cat. So the tom stepped onto the Thunderclan side, and awaited any cat to come.
Any cat, he honestly didn't care at this point. Burn needed some fun.

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Ugh. That was the one word that could describe the grey cat's mood. Her brother bejewled with kits and the reank of his mate, she was all but a mere shadow. This wasn't right. Through her hazy memory, her knowledge of him, she knew he was far too weak to be the one any cat admired. A sniveling little coward, he was, a mere whisper on the brisk wind. All buttercups and marigolds, not a speck of dirt on his paws, she reckoned; Russetstar probably made sure of that. And so, the molly walked alongside the border, her dullish silver coat reflecting the refracted light that danced on any dawdling dewdrop. Beautiful, splendid, sure, but nearly sizzling. She practically had steam billowing from her hind-flicked ears. The molly was so busy fuming that it took her a heartbeat--a vital heartbeat--to notice the tom before her. Hastily maintaining her composure, the femme meowed in a voice flowing smooth as the river and with the venom of a wasp sting, "Hello, there. Who might you be?"
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Ugh. That was the one word that could describe the grey cat's mood. Her brother bejewled with kits and the reank of his mate, she was all but a mere shadow. This wasn't right. Through her hazy memory, her knowledge of him, she knew he was far too weak to be the one any cat admired. A sniveling little coward, he was, a mere whisper on the brisk wind. All buttercups and marigolds, not a speck of dirt on his paws, she reckoned; Russetstar probably made sure of that. And so, the molly walked alongside the border, her dullish silver coat reflecting the refracted light that danced on any dawdling dewdrop. Beautiful, splendid, sure, but nearly sizzling. She practically had steam billowing from her hind-flicked ears. The molly was so busy fuming that it took her a heartbeat--a vital heartbeat--to notice the tom before her. Hastily maintaining her composure, the femme meowed in a voice flowing smooth as the river and with the venom of a wasp sting, "Hello, there. Who might you be?"

At the sound of a voice, Burn turned to see a pretty molly, her silver fur shining in the dim light of the early morning. Burn could feel anger radiating off of her, and he cocked his head slightly at the venemous tone in her words. Ouch. A little on the feisty side, aren't we? Burn flicked his ears a little, looking into the she-cat's blue hues for a few moments. The silence dragged on, but that is what Burn wanted. It made him more intriguing. At last, he cleared his throat and spoke. "Well, I might be Burntheart, just a simple Thunderclan warrior, patrolling the border." Burn was clever and smart. Of course he ha thought to use his old warrior name in a situation like this one. That way, she wouldn't question him being out here. He was all alone though, normally patrollers went with a, well, patrol. Oh well, Burn was smart. He would now how to handle any questioning this she-cat threw at him, an once she trusted him.... Burn would have his fun, breaking her heart that is. He wouldn't intentionally break her heart, no. He couldn't do that. She would do that part. Because she-cat's hearts were extremely fragile. And just leaving them could break it. Burn had learned that the hard way. It happened with Mapleheart.
But Burn would not think about her right now. Right now, it was about this she-cat in front of him. A Riverclan she-cat by the smell of her. Perfect, just perfect. And Burn meant it. He hadn't yet met many Riverclan cats, and so this was going to be fun for him. "And who are you? I expect you to have some watery name? If not, please don't take any offense." Burn had to play his cards carefully right now. He had no idea what this cat was like, so he had to try and seem vague with his own personality he wa going to portray until he knew what she was like. So Burn was going to be hanging around this place for a while.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 29th, 2017, 09:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Rolling her eyes, the older female inwardly groaned. Of course Minkpaw wasn't paying attention; she could see it in their expression. Why were they so difficult to deal with? Perhaps Amberflame should have told Gyrestar outright that she wasn't going to do this. But, she doubted the fun-loving leader would have payed much attention to what she said at the moment anyways. "Come on." She mewed, leading the way away from the border and onto the next one. Now, if Amberflame could have been in any other Clan, she would have picked RiverClan. And incidentally, that was where they ended up. "You should notice that there's a stronger scent of fish here. That's RiverClan. RiverClan cats are pretty strong; but they aren't agile or fast, and they aren't the smartest. I guess it depends on which RiverClan cat it is, but most aren't. Their greatest advantage is the water. Ours would be that, while we aren't as fast or agile as a WindClan cat, we're definitely more so then a RiverClan one." She paused, glancing down at the feline beside her. "We aren't in any trouble with RiverClan right now and I would prefer to keep it that way. The best way to do that is to just ignore them. Don't look at a RiverClan cat, talk to a RiverClan cat, or even walk in the direction of a RiverClan cat. Stay away from this border; understood?" This time, she stopped and looked down at them. Whether her message about the WindClan border had gotten through was uncertain, but she was going to make sure that this one did. Absolutely, positively, NO going near the RiverClan border. And certainly no crossing it.
@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 30th, 2017, 10:32 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@Nighty | @The Eye Of The Storm

Leafwatcher was sitting by his rather favorite spot, it was close to the Seastone's, and the ocean, a lovely looking place, to be honest. He absolutely loved to watch the ocean, the waves crash onto the shore, it was a lovely blue as well, and the perfect place to think too, to think about what was going on at the moment as well. And, it was close to where he met Stormwing, very close even, perhaps right behind him as well. And, that place was also a favorite spot of his to think. But, today, he wanted to listen to the ocean for a moment, to listen to its beautiful sound. It was the most comforting sound a tom like him could ask for, really it was. It was rather calm, like himself too, so it fit rather well with his personality. It was true, Leafwatcher was a rather calm, and thoughtful tom cat, who had a lot of empathy. But... the ocean wasn't a cat, so it didn't really matter, didn't it. What Grasstuft asked last night was rather strange, to say the least. Their was tension between her clan, and WindClan, but... their wasn't anything really all that interesting going on, unless he was worried about something that was gonna happen in the future. Dead cats did kinda know the future, in a limited, in a gut feeling I guess, right? Leafwatcher thought, a rather puzzled expression on his face, sitting their, where the trees thinned out. Fresh air. Lovely. His tail twitched a bit as he thought, a concerned expression on his face, then turned into calm one. Well, whatever was gonna happen, he would live through it, and his clan too. If a battle was coming, he would try to help his clan, it would be his first one anyways.

Last edited by seasalt; May 30th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Nighty | @The Eye Of The Storm

Leafwatcher was sitting by his rather favorite spot, it was close to the Seastone's, and the ocean, a lovely looking place, to be honest. He absolutely loved to watch the ocean, the waves crash onto the shore, it was a lovely blue as well, and the perfect place to think too, to think about what was going on at the moment as well. And, it was close to where he met Stormwing, very close even, perhaps right behind him as well. And, that place was also a favorite spot of his to think. But, today, he wanted to listen to the ocean for a moment, to listen to its beautiful sound. It was the most comforting sound a tom like him could ask for, really it was. It was rather calm, like himself too, so it fit rather well with his personality. It was true, Leafwatcher was a rather calm, and thoughtful tom cat, who had a lot of empathy. But... the ocean wasn't a cat, so it didn't really matter, didn't it. What Grasstuft asked last night was rather strange, to say the least. Their was tension between her clan, and WindClan, but... their wasn't anything really all that interesting going on, unless he was worried about something that was gonna happen in the future. Dead cats did kinda know the future, in a limited, in a gut feeling I guess, right? Leafwatcher thought, a rather puzzled expression on his face, sitting their, where the trees thinned out. Fresh air. Lovely. His tail twitched a bit as he thought, a concerned expression on his face, then turned into calm one. Well, whatever was gonna happen, he would live through it, and his clan too. If a battle was coming, he would try to help his clan, it would be his first one anyways.
The stocky young Trainee slipped through the territory towards the Clans. She had been recovering cell from the battle between Skyclan and the Syndicate. She had gotten several scrapes and bruises, and a gash on her left shoulder. The skin there was still there, raw and still soft. It was healed enough though that it moved like normal skin, flexed like it did, so it didn't bother her. She hadn't had the chance to prove herself to Ajax though. Skyclan had come on too fast and too strong. She hadn't been ready. She had been defeated. She wanted to impress Ajax and that certainly hadn't worked in her favor. She was cunning and ambitious. She wanted to do something that would get Ajax to see her with respect and admiration, but lately he was too busy focused in Onyx. It just meant though that she would have to do something extra noticeable to get his attention.

Hence the reason she was here. She came to find someone to hurt to show what she had to Ajax. Amya crept lightly through the light patches of forest. Eventually, she found a shallow spot where she could cross easily. Her long brown mottled fur got lightly soaked, absorbing the mist swirling around. She took in a deep breath, smelling the scents. The thick, rich scents of oak, birch and leaves confirmed the fact that she was in the land of Thunderclan. Along with the scents though, she smelled a scent of cat. So she followed, her expectations coming true faster than she had expected.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 31st, 2017, 05:18 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The stocky young Trainee slipped through the territory towards the Clans. She had been recovering cell from the battle between Skyclan and the Syndicate. She had gotten several scrapes and bruises, and a gash on her left shoulder. The skin there was still there, raw and still soft. It was healed enough though that it moved like normal skin, flexed like it did, so it didn't bother her. She hadn't had the chance to prove herself to Ajax though. Skyclan had come on too fast and too strong. She hadn't been ready. She had been defeated. She wanted to impress Ajax and that certainly hadn't worked in her favor. She was cunning and ambitious. She wanted to do something that would get Ajax to see her with respect and admiration, but lately he was too busy focused in Onyx. It just meant though that she would have to do something extra noticeable to get his attention.

Hence the reason she was here. She came to find someone to hurt to show what she had to Ajax. Amya crept lightly through the light patches of forest. Eventually, she found a shallow spot where she could cross easily. Her long brown mottled fur got lightly soaked, absorbing the mist swirling around. She took in a deep breath, smelling the scents. The thick, rich scents of oak, birch and leaves confirmed the fact that she was in the land of Thunderclan. Along with the scents though, she smelled a scent of cat. So she followed, her expectations coming true faster than she had expected.
Leafwatcher suddenly felt uneasy, like really uneasy. His ear twitched, a nervous look in his eyes, as he stood up, and look around with the uneasy feeling still in his throat, so to speak. Whatever's out their, they aren't a good thing to be near... He unsheathed his claws, digging into the ground as he stood their, keeping himself steady as she stared around, tail lashing dangerously. Well, maybe he was just thinking about this, just hearing things, or feeling things. "Maybe... its just nothing..." He thought, and muttered, but the uneasy expression still didn't leave his face. Not for one second. He would stay alert, just for one more minute and then, he would finally relax. It would be perfectly fine. Besides, why would someone even attack him? Perhaps a rogue, yes, but he didn't smell any cat different from the scent of ThunderClan, so he hoped he was safe enough at the moment. "I'll be just fine..." Leafwatcher reassured himself rather quietly, and quickly. He would be fine. Well... he hoped he would be just fine. At least, he was prepared. Or... as prepared as he could be in this certain situation.