Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2018, 07:39 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post
YellowFoot laughed at how much the she-cat loved to talk, she seemed to go on and on without noticing it herself. But her attitude towards her experiences made you feel happy and like you were with her, side by side, with her journeys. When she she-cat appeared to be embarrassed, he felt it was his turn to talk, "Well my life is certainly not as exciting and action packed as yours." He reassured her, "And hey, sometimes talking has his benefits" He smiled. And wanted to answer some of the many questions asked, but couldn't seem to wrap his head over all of them.
Doveheart let out another mrrow of laughter. "Oh, my life can't be that exciting. For one thing, I have never been in a battle before. But, if I was, I am sure I would kick my enemy's tailbone! Like, hiya!" she raised a paw and brought it down to the ground in a chopping motion. "My father would tell me a many stories of his battles in the past. Unfortunately, the battle that drove out the Dusk Syndicate was my father's last... He died at the claws of a Dusk Syndicate tom... I was just an apprentice when I heard the news..." she gazed down at her paws, dipping her head meekly, a wave of sadness crashing over her. She was silent for a few moments, her mind lost in memories. When she spoke again, her voice was distant, her eyes unfocused. "Before... before he left for the battle, he... said... to me, 'I will be back.' But, he didn't come back. He died before he could fulfill that promise." she blinked back tears, then shook her head. "He used to sing me a beautiful lullaby when I was a kit. It went like... 'Flowers and gold, will make you beautiful. But they cannot stop, you from growing old. When we die, we go up into the sky, watching from the stars, we are never far. To remember those lost, look at the stars, and you will smile, even if it's for a little while.'" the she-cat sang the song in a lovely voice, clear, strong, and pure. She trailed off, then let out a gentle sigh, looking up at Thornfur. "So, whenever I get sad over my father's death, I sing that song. It reminds me I'll see him in StarClan one day. But... I still cry... she lifts her gaze to the canopy of trees above them, growing darker as the sun set. The white Turkish Angora then shook her head, smiling apologetically at the golden tom cat beside her. "I probably shouldn't be boring you with stories like that... I'm sorry..." she dipped her head in apology before perking up slightly. "Oh, you haven't heard of the battle between the Clans and the Dusk Syndicate, have you? If not, I would like to tell you it. I already told you my father died during that battle, so I can leave that out, but I like to retell the story to those who haven't heard about it." Doveheart perked her large, wide ears, awaiting an answer from Yellowfoot.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw sat in the clearing off to the side. A half eaten mouse in front of her as she soaked up the suns rays. She was waiting for Rowanpaw in their usual spot.
@Raven & Co
Rowanpaw looked around the clearing for Squirrelpaw and, as his gaze landed on the she-cat, he quickly made his way over to her. "Hey!" The tom purred happily, his eyes shone with happiness.
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:29 AM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Doveheart let out another mrrow of laughter. "Oh, my life can't be that exciting. For one thing, I have never been in a battle before. But, if I was, I am sure I would kick my enemy's tailbone! Like, hiya!" she raised a paw and brought it down to the ground in a chopping motion. "My father would tell me a many stories of his battles in the past. Unfortunately, the battle that drove out the Dusk Syndicate was my father's last... He died at the claws of a Dusk Syndicate tom... I was just an apprentice when I heard the news..." she gazed down at her paws, dipping her head meekly, a wave of sadness crashing over her. She was silent for a few moments, her mind lost in memories. When she spoke again, her voice was distant, her eyes unfocused. "Before... before he left for the battle, he... said... to me, 'I will be back.' But, he didn't come back. He died before he could fulfill that promise." she blinked back tears, then shook her head. "He used to sing me a beautiful lullaby when I was a kit. It went like... 'Flowers and gold, will make you beautiful. But they cannot stop, you from growing old. When we die, we go up into the sky, watching from the stars, we are never far. To remember those lost, look at the stars, and you will smile, even if it's for a little while.'" the she-cat sang the song in a lovely voice, clear, strong, and pure. She trailed off, then let out a gentle sigh, looking up at Thornfur. "So, whenever I get sad over my father's death, I sing that song. It reminds me I'll see him in StarClan one day. But... I still cry... she lifts her gaze to the canopy of trees above them, growing darker as the sun set. The white Turkish Angora then shook her head, smiling apologetically at the golden tom cat beside her. "I probably shouldn't be boring you with stories like that... I'm sorry..." she dipped her head in apology before perking up slightly. "Oh, you haven't heard of the battle between the Clans and the Dusk Syndicate, have you? If not, I would like to tell you it. I already told you my father died during that battle, so I can leave that out, but I like to retell the story to those who haven't heard about it." Doveheart perked her large, wide ears, awaiting an answer from Yellowfoot.
Well, I have been in one battle, I was a few moons into being a Warrior, I never really speak of the day because I lost someone I cared for as well, my mother. *He said, looking down at his big paws* And I have heard some of what happens between the Clans and the Dusk Syndicate, but I really am hesitant about hearing about wars. Just brings me back to the one I was in. But it was never big enough to get a true name, weird right? *he said*
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:30 AM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
(oooooof. STAAR?)She nodded.
yupp
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:16 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post
yupp
lol I feel ya dude

bump after 72 hours

Old April 27th, 2018, 12:18 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Rowanpaw looked around the clearing for Squirrelpaw and, as his gaze landed on the she-cat, he quickly made his way over to her. "Hey!" The tom purred happily, his eyes shone with happiness.
“Hey!” The she cats eyes lit up with happiness. “Here I saved you some mouse if you want it,” Squirrelpaw purred and pushed it towards him. “Maybe after we could do something?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 27th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Tenderheart, a gentle soul, say in the clearing watching her two tom kits play. The molly's fluffy black tail rapped around her paws like a snake around its prey. Her green eyes following her two sons. It was nice to just watch them tumbling around in the warm sun. Both of them as handsome as they could be.
With a calm sigh the Queen watched Skunkkit jump on to his brother, Racconkit. "I'm going to be a fox!" The unusual marked tom kit growled playfully. Batting at his brother's tail Skunkkit tried to snack his brother's attention. Tenderheart couldn't help but feel pleased to have them yet at the same time something nagged her. Haunting her, saying this would be her last day with her priceless kits. The molly feared that this was right that this would be her last day with them. But she fretted that they'd be the ones to die.
Shacking the haunting thoughts from her head Tenderheart padded over to her sons. Both had her black and white fur only in different patterns. " Hay, would you to like to go on a little advanced? " The Queen asked Skunkkit and Raccoonkit. If this was her last day with them she wanted to take the out of camp, let them see it with her. She'd promised herself she'd show her kit around ThunderClan territory and She'd keep it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Larkpaw padded into the clearing feeling much more clear on the direction of her life. She knew that it wouldn’t be hard to adjust to living in ShadowClan, but it would be weird to not have her siblings or friends there, and she would miss them, but this was something that she HAD to do. But first she had to say goodbye to Fernpaw, Ravenpaw, Flowerpaw, Poppypaw and Crookedkit. I might as well eat while I wait for them to get back to camp. She picked a squirrel off the fresh-kill pile and sat down to enjoy one of her last meals in thunderclan.
@Okapi
@Tazzy
@Morgan
(I apologize this is late/short- sneaking on as devices taken)
Poppypaw scampered into the clearing taking no mind to the drizzle drenching her pelt. She saw Larkpaw looking gloomy and trotted over,"How can I cheer you up, Larkpaw?" She chirped.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:02 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Copperpelt looked at him her amber eyes thinking. She cuffed him lightly on the ear. Darling I may be old but I am not an elder yet she bit her tounge . She shook her head coming. She sighed it was new-leaf the leaves were coming back and prey was out coming put of hiding. Prey! she gave a small smile and said. Hunting sounds great dear. she heaved herself on to her paws. About that medicine cat thing. Does Caliapaw really need to take care of elderly warriors? she purred flicking the warrior on the head.she's busy enough without me to add to her list of healing she nudged the tom. up you go

The golden warrior let out a chuckle at the cuff, a bright smile fluttering across his face. This time, it stayed there for a little while longer. His tail tip flicked as she stood up, ears flicking back. They were getting up? Now? "C-Copperpelt wait!" he yipped, paws digging into the dirt floor below in an effort to keep himself form moving any farther. " I just came back from hunting and I'm a little sore." he said airly, a but of amusement dripped from his words. "Sorry but I can't be your hunting partner today...or, right now."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@GyreHaze
@MistMoon205

Bearheart walked into the Thunderclan nursery, making his way over to where his mate and kit was. "I thought I would stop by. Hi Dawnkit! How have you been?" meowed the tom, feeling excited that he had the time to stop by.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread