Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:50 PM
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:46 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 09:34 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:11 PM

Old November 1st, 2017, 09:18 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Blaise turned around in confusion. She gave Iggy an inquiring look and then saw a red glow come from the classroom. Her eyes widened and she dropped her bag to the floor. She rushed into the room and took action. She brought her hands up in front of her and focused on the base of the tree. Her hands moved in circles and so did a small flame of fire around the tree. The spiral of fire became faster and faster and began to suck the oxygen from the tree, causing the flaming leaves to no longer flame. Then, as suddenly as it appeared, it vanished and all fire was gone.
Iggy watched in amazement as the flames died. She had understood perfectly, although no instructions were given. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Iggy bowed several times, as it was customary to bow in Japan when apologizing or expressing gratitude. The boy stopped bowing, and sheepishly smiled at his friends. "Oops?"

( @Ant @Ashpetal )

Last edited by Role; November 1st, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Blaise turned around in confusion. She gave Iggy an inquiring look and then saw a red glow come from the classroom. Her eyes widened and she dropped her bag to the floor. She rushed into the room and took action. She brought her hands up in front of her and focused on the base of the tree. Her hands moved in circles and so did a small flame of fire around the tree. The spiral of fire became faster and faster and began to suck the oxygen from the tree, causing the flaming leaves to no longer flame. Then, as suddenly as it appeared, it vanished and all fire was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
Iggy watched in amazement as the flames died. She had understood perfectly, although no instructions were given. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Iggy bowed several times, as it was customary to bow in Japan when apologizing or expressing gratitude. The boy stopped bowing, and sheepishly smiled at his friends. "Oops?"

( @Ant @Ashpetal )
Kaira watched as Blaise moved clam and swiftly to the fire which she immediately removed the fire from,"Wow, so calm and quick reacting. Just like a hero."He knew that she would read his lips and take the compliment so he didn't have to worry about trying to use his rusty sing language and could just wait for her to sign to him if needed.
Old November 1st, 2017, 10:13 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira watched as Blaise moved clam and swiftly to the fire which she immediately removed the fire from,"Wow, so calm and quick reacting. Just like a hero."He knew that she would read his lips and take the compliment so he didn't have to worry about trying to use his rusty sing language and could just wait for her to sign to him if needed.
Quote:
Blaise looked back at the two boys and blushed. She held out hand to tell Iggy to stop and when he did she signed, 'It was nothing. There is no need for all of that.'
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:32 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Quote:
Blaise looked back at the two boys and blushed. She held out hand to tell Iggy to stop and when he did she signed, 'It was nothing. There is no need for all of that.'
Iggy sheepishly smiled again. "I'm just really happy the school didn't catch fire as well," he chuckled. Iggy shot a grin as Kaira spoke flattery at Blaise. Good timing.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Iggy sheepishly smiled again. "I'm just really happy the school didn't catch fire as well," he chuckled. Iggy shot a grin as Kaira spoke flattery at Blaise. Good timing.
Kaira acknowledged Iggys grin with a grin of his own before turning back to Blaise,"No without you the school would have most likely been damaged, so in short you're already more of hero than me for sure."He explained.

Quote:
(Alright! Get those grades up!)

Portia watched the boy, and noticed how a chill ran through the area. The spirits were loose. Portia grinned, and waited. That was when she felt it. Two cold hands grasping her shoulder. It was time. Time to dazzle her students with her amazing quirk. Portia gripped her staff, swung it behind her, and let out a laugh as a purple vortex appeared from under her. It was a portal. The mass swirled under her, sucking her in swiftly. Before Portia disappeared into the vortex, she looked behind Onito. Another portal opened up there. Then, Portia disappeared into the vortex.
As soon as he finished speaking with Iggy and Blaise he heard the fight begin and he knew that he had to study Portias fighting if he wanted to have even somewhat of a chance.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Oni let out a groan, before turning around to face The teacher. "I knew I shoulda called you Ms.Frizzle from the start." he said, the room slowly growing colder. Suddenly, a Small ring of Blue light Appeared near the outside of the arena, but nothing seemed to happen. "Hm, looks like you've attracted a small crowd for this magic show." he said, before there was a noticeable orange glint behind him, which was slowly growing in size. "So, you said not to listen to the insane one, correct? Tyrien, you know the Drill!" he said, smirking. "Oh, and you know what they say..Legends never Die..."

Tyrien smiled, before walking in front of Oni, seemingly calm. His firm slowly materialized, and he was wearing a Formal black suit. "Hmm...Oh, where are my manners..I'm Tyrien, also known as the Third Huntsman.....not that the title really means anything anymore." he said, slowly Walking towards the portal thing, and sticking his head through. "come out, come out, wherever you are!" he said, before letting out a snort of Laughter. "Kid, just summon Cinder already. You know how useful she is with things like this" Tyrien said

"The Little Girl? No, this is the job for a professional..." A new, Rougher voice said, Still in the process of splitting from Oni. "The Names Quro, Mayne you've heard of me." he said, becoming physical a lot quicker than Tyrien did, with a rather short, but wide sword strapped to his back.

((What Qrow Looks like:
HTML Code:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTggKu2gEku0t8hNRw6iU9rpk7sE0csHfbYpqUrHTbvsQkOgs9iNQ
))

Last edited by Akari; November 3rd, 2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:25 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Oni let out a groan, before turning around to face The teacher. "I knew I shoulda called you Ms.Frizzle from the start." he said, the room slowly growing colder. Suddenly, a Small ring of Blue light Appeared near the outside of the arena, but nothing seemed to happen. "Hm, looks like you've attracted a small crowd for this magic show." he said, before there was a noticeable orange glint behind him, which was slowly growing in size. "So, you said not to listen to the insane one, correct? Tyrien, you know the Drill!" he said, smirking. "Oh, and you know what they say..Legends never Die..."

Tyrien smiled, before walking in front of Oni, seemingly calm. His firm slowly materialized, and he was wearing a Formal black suit. "Hmm...Oh, where are my manners..I'm Tyrien, also known as the Third Huntsman.....not that the title really means anything anymore." he said, slowly Walking towards the portal thing, and sticking his head through. "come out, come out, wherever you are!" he said, before letting out a snort of Laughter. "Kid, just summon Cinder already. You know how useful she is with things like this" Tyrien said

"The Little Girl? No, this is the job for a professional..." A new, Rougher voice said, Still in the process of splitting from Oni. "The Names Quro, Mayne you've heard of me." he said, becoming physical a lot quicker than Tyrien did, with a rather short, but wide sword strapped to his back.

((What Qrow Looks like:
HTML Code:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTggKu2gEku0t8hNRw6iU9rpk7sE0csHfbYpqUrHTbvsQkOgs9iNQ
))
While the group was talking and searching for her, Portia was already emerging from her second portal behind Onito. She couldn't reply to anything they said, much to her dismay. Stealth was key! Portia grinned, and leaped into the air. Raising her staff, Portia aimed for Onito, and swung it like a baseball bat. If this hit Onito it would either knock him out or make him fall to ground. She was aiming for an instant knock out so she wouldn't have to worry about his analytical battle strategy. Her portals would help her greatly in any battles due to her unpredictability, and the students have yet to figure out her weakness. Smiling, Portia glanced at the ghosts. They were a bit transparent, but she could see them. Kinda. Two seemed to be bickering about who attacks first. Hopefully this was distracting Onito.

Portia.
Quirk: Portals
Anywhere she looks or touches portals can appear if she wills it.

(Did a little ode to the anime type thing XD ill explain the other teachers' quirks when they come around.)

Last edited by Role; November 3rd, 2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:30 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Kaira acknowledged Iggys grin with a grin of his own before turning back to Blaise,"No without you the school would have most likely been damaged, so in short you're already more of hero than me for sure."He explained.
As soon as he finished speaking with Iggy and Blaise he heard the fight begin and he knew that he had to study Portias fighting if he wanted to have even somewhat of a chance.
Iggy didn't pay attention to what else was said. All he heard was Portia laughing. As soon as he had turned, she was halfway into a portal. "That's her quirk!?" Iggy stared dumbfounded at the purple portal beginning to close. Another one began to open up behind Onito. "Oh man.. I'm not sure I want to battle her now," he murmured.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:33 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
While the group was talking and searching for her, Portia was already emerging from her second portal behind Onito. She couldn't reply to anything they said, much to her dismay. Stealth was key! Portia grinned, and leaped into the air. Raising her staff, Portia aimed for Onito, and swung it like a baseball bat. If this hit Onito it would either knock him out or make him fall to ground. She was aiming for an instant knock out so she wouldn't have to worry about his analytical battle strategy. Her portals would help her greatly in any battles due to her unpredictability, and the students have yet to figure out her weakness. Smiling, Portia glanced at the ghosts. They were a bit transparent, but she could see them. Kinda. Two seemed to be bickering about who attacks first. Hopefully this was distracting Onito.

Portia.
Quirk: Portals
Anywhere she looks or touches portals can appear if she wills it.

(Did a little ode to the anime type thing XD ill explain the other teachers' quirks when they come around.)
Oni Turned just in time, Having Thought that she might attempt to teleport behind him, in order to inflict surprise, although he did not turn around with enough time to Move much out of the Way, So He took the Blow, Which knocked him to the ground. Feeling dazed, He looked around, With Qrow almost instantaneously at his side, With his Sword Drawn. "Heh...Thought you might try that..." He said, rubbing the spot she had Hit me. "Hmpf....Always wondered what Real wood felt like.." He Joked, With Qrow letting out a sigh.

"Kiddo, This is a Battle, not the time for Stale Jokes...' Qrow said, Before Turning his head back to look at the teacher. "And also, Good Job. Not even I Was ever able to get that close to him." He said seriously, Before Raising his sword in front of him. "That Doesn't happen to have a Sword in it, does it?" Qrow asked, referring to the Teachers Staff.

"Qrow, Doesn't matter. She wants to Be Physical, So We'll be physical. You've got 10 Minuets." Oni Said, Qrow suddenly disappearing, and Onis' Eyes Changed Color, Turning Yellow. "Ohh...It Feels so weird being in control after being Dead so long..." Qrow said, a hint of Alcohol on his breath, Although he was in Onis' Body. His Sword Appeared on his back, and he Grabbed it, Before Quickly Getting into a Defencive posture, seemingly like It was practiced. It was pretty obovious what happened. Oni let Qrow take control of his body. "Ladies First!" he said, after taking a drink from a metallic flask he had in one of his pockets, presumably Rum.

((Boop! @Hocus Pocus ))

Last edited by Akari; November 3rd, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Oni Turned just in time, Having Thought that she might attempt to teleport behind him, in order to inflict surprise, although he did not turn around with enough time to Move much out of the Way, So He took the Blow, Which knocked him to the ground. Feeling dazed, He looked around, With Qrow almost instantaneously at his side, With his Sword Drawn. "Heh...Thought you might try that..." He said, rubbing the spot she had Hit me. "Hmpf....Always wondered what Real wood felt like.." He Joked, With Qrow letting out a sigh.

"Kiddo, This is a Battle, not the time for Stale Jokes...' Qrow said, Before Turning his head back to look at the teacher. "And also, Good Job. Not even I Was ever able to get that close to him." He said seriously, Before Raising his sword in front of him. "That Doesn't happen to have a Sword in it, does it?" Qrow asked, referring to the Teachers Staff.

"Qrow, Doesn't matter. She wants to Be Physical, So We'll be physical. You've got 10 Minuets." Oni Said, Qrow suddenly disappearing, and Onis' Eyes Changed Color, Turning Yellow. "Ohh...It Feels so weird being in control after being Dead so long..." Qrow said, a hint of Alcohol on his breath, Although he was in Onis' Body. His Sword Appeared on his back, and he Grabbed it, Before Quickly Getting into a Defencive posture, seemingly like It was practiced. It was pretty obovious what happened. Oni let Qrow take control of his body. "Ladies First!" he said, after taking a drink from a metallic flask he had in one of his pockets, presumably Rum.
((Boop! @Hocus Pocus ))
Portia smiled triumphantly as she landed on her feet. It hadn't knocked him out, but it had knocked him over. "You'll get used to the feeling very quickly," she joked back. Portia turned to the spectre in front of her. She murmured a quiet "thank you" as he spoke. Then, she blinked in surprise. "Of course not! I wouldn't bring serious harm to my students like that," she replied incredulously. "Now if this were a real battle, poor Onito would be out of bounds by now," she chuckled. Portia tipped her hat, and jumped away from the pair, ready for another attack. But then she saw the change. He was taking her advice.. kind of. Or maybe he had known this before. Either way, possession would be a tricky thing. She had no idea how this ghost thought. Portia frowned, getting serious. As he offered her to attack first, she grimaced as he drank the alcohol. "No alcoholic drinks on school grounds," she mumbled. A purple vortex appeared under her, and she disappeared into it. Once again, before she disappeared completely, she looked somewhere and a portal appeared. This time, however, there were multiple for her to come out of.

(Bump @Akari )

Last edited by Role; November 3rd, 2017 at 02:02 PM.