Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old October 26th, 2017, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Creekkit looked at Brakenkit then at his father. "Oh. Alright. He can play." meowed Creekkit giving in. Fallenleaf looked at his son with a smile. He sat down beside his kits with excitement.
Brackenkit wiggled her rump before jumping on her brother, "For Riverclan!" She exclaimed, giggling.
BrightRain purred in amusement watching her family absentmindedly.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Brackenkit wiggled her rump before jumping on her brother, "For Riverclan!" She exclaimed, giggling.
BrightRain purred in amusement watching her family absentmindedly.
fallenleaf looked over at Brightrain with a smile. The older tom starred at his mate with a purr. Without any notice Creekkit got out of Brakenkit's grasp, sneaking up on his dad from behind. "I got him!" yowled Creekkit

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:

fallenleaf looked over at Brightrain with a smile. The older tom starred at his mate with a purr. Without any notice Creekkit got out of Brakenkit's grasp, sneaking up on his dad from behind. "I got him!" yowled Creekkit
Brackenkit scampered after her brother, also pouncing on him.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Brackenkit scampered after her brother, also pouncing on him.
Fallenleaf tried to shake them off, making his way over to Brightrain as he was able to see where he was going. He smelled his mates smell. "Watch out!" he warned.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 28th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:

Fallenleaf tried to shake them off, making his way over to Brightrain as he was able to see where he was going. He smelled his mates smell. "Watch out!" he warned.
BrightRain purred in amusement, nosing Brackenkit off of Fallenleaf gently.

Brackenkit let out a mock snarl, leaping on to her mother, "For RiverClan!" She yowled again.

Old October 30th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

“Perhaps it would be wise to have the kittens play for the first time today.” Sproutwhisker mewed to his beloved mate, “The first snowfall is destined to come around soon and it is quite nice outside this morning, we should take advantage of that. What do you think, dear?” The black-furred tomcat blinked out into the spacious clearing of the camp as he sat beside his mate, who was laying down and keeping an eye on their five kittens - whose eyes and ears were fully one. They were beginning to talk and even walking now, which made the male more than proud of his children at the moment. He hoped silently that Ripplewhisker was smiling down upon them right now from the stars above. His tail swept across the ground before he turned and laid down across from Talonfang, watching the five bundles wrestle around and enjoy their youth without a care in the world. “I could keep an eye on them while you get some well-deserved rest.” He offered with a smile resting on his maw as he leaned down to keep to eye level with the kittens that were his own. “How does that sound? Does anyone want to go outside and play?”
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Perhaps it would be wise to have the kittens play for the first time today.” Sproutwhisker mewed to his beloved mate, “The first snowfall is destined to come around soon and it is quite nice outside this morning, we should take advantage of that. What do you think, dear?” The black-furred tomcat blinked out into the spacious clearing of the camp as he sat beside his mate, who was laying down and keeping an eye on their five kittens - whose eyes and ears were fully one. They were beginning to talk and even walking now, which made the male more than proud of his children at the moment. He hoped silently that Ripplewhisker was smiling down upon them right now from the stars above. His tail swept across the ground before he turned and laid down across from Talonfang, watching the five bundles wrestle around and enjoy their youth without a care in the world. “I could keep an eye on them while you get some well-deserved rest.” He offered with a smile resting on his maw as he leaned down to keep to eye level with the kittens that were his own. “How does that sound? Does anyone want to go outside and play?”
Talonfang yawned and looked sleepily at Sproutwhisker. "For once in my short life that sounds like a good idea," she replied drowsily. The white and black shecat laid her soft head on her paws and her icy blue eyes slowly shut. (Since this roleplay is sorta fading should we have her like,I don't know, die in her sleep from over exhaustion or something? Or a temporary Charrie poisons her. Or we could brainstorm some ideas to pick it back up again!)
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang yawned and looked sleepily at Sproutwhisker. "For once in my short life that sounds like a good idea," she replied drowsily. The white and black shecat laid her soft head on her paws and her icy blue eyes slowly shut. (Since this roleplay is sorta fading should we have her like,I don't know, die in her sleep from over exhaustion or something? Or a temporary Charrie poisons her. Or we could brainstorm some ideas to pick it back up again!)
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.
Talonfang smiled as she was not fully asleep yet. She let her eyes rest and a quiet purr rumbled from her. But then the purring stopped. It was hard to breath. (????)
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang smiled as she was not fully asleep yet. She let her eyes rest and a quiet purr rumbled from her. But then the purring stopped. It was hard to breath. (????)
“Oh Starclan... Why must you take this one so soon?” Ripplewhisker quietly thought to himself, a certain sadness showing within his eyes, “Why must you do this to my son?” He asked the cats of the stars above over and over again as he softly touched down into the Riverclan camp, his paws silent as they left no tracks or sound. He glanced around at the clanmates that were conversing with one another throughout the quiet, sun-warmed clearing. He could not bring himself to look directly at Sproutwhisker, his adopted son, for a long time, despite the fact that he could not see the Starclan warrior right now anyways. He looked so happy right now, so carefree with his children. A low, rumbling growl stirred in his throat now. Of course, they had to take the one cat that brought Sproutwhisker back to reality after losing him when he passed of Greencough many moons ago. Were their ancestors that heartless towards the black-furred male that they had to do this? Was it some sort of sickened joke that he, Ripplewhisker, had to be the one to take his mate to Starclan now? The maine coon didn’t like this and he did not want to do this, but he had to - there was no other choice. Stepping into the nursery den without the faintest of sound coming from him, his gaze landed on the shecat that laid in one of the many moss nests, her body completely still and unmoving, not even a trace of breath coming from her. Heart failure, they told him, that’s what would be her end. “Talonfang..” Ripplewhisker murmured, his tone softened and almost coming off as a gentle whisper as he leaned down and nudged the female, “It is time to wake up now, young one.” To the maine coon, this shecat was quite younger than he was, so it was a shame that she had to die so early while having so many more potential moons ahead of her. His tail lightly swished behind him as this happened.

Last edited by Captain; October 30th, 2017 at 03:40 PM.