Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 1st, 2023, 01:10 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Wither Storm { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
You don't see that every day.

The ground set fire as a skull was shot at some girl, and before the projectile even hit the grass, Jovie had shot off. She was running as fast as she could, pushing all the gawking idiots out of her way as she made her - very important - escape.
( https://youtu.be/92lATZ3ciOY?si=2uC42lL8HGJ9c3Ug )

Ciara found herself following the woman she had been with. The Wither followed Ciara, setting everything on fire and ripping the ground apart to grow.

People ran as fast as they could to get away. The creature got slightly trapped in a tree for a while, and when it was able to free itself, it's three heads had evolved, and it had one eye tri each head, and a large contract amount of light from it. When that beam of light hit anything, it sucked up anything. Even people.

Ciara was right behind the woman as the creature shot more skulls, people pushing past each other and falling down, and the beam of light shown on Ciara and Jovie. The strength that dragged them up was pretty weak cause of how far away the head was, so they could crawl their way out of the beam.

Ciara gripped the ground ripping from the earth as the beam attempted to suck her and the woman in. She slowly forced herself forward and escaped the beam and wasted time helping the other woman out of the beam and ran off, still trying to follow her.
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:21 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

( https://youtu.be/92lATZ3ciOY?si=2uC42lL8HGJ9c3Ug )

Ciara found herself following the woman she had been with. The Wither followed Ciara, setting everything on fire and ripping the ground apart to grow.

People ran as fast as they could to get away. The creature got slightly trapped in a tree for a while, and when it was able to free itself, it's three heads had evolved, and it had one eye tri each head, and a large contract amount of light from it. When that beam of light hit anything, it sucked up anything. Even people.

Ciara was right behind the woman as the creature shot more skulls, people pushing past each other and falling down, and the beam of light shown on Ciara and Jovie. The strength that dragged them up was pretty weak cause of how far away the head was, so they could crawl their way out of the beam.

Ciara gripped the ground ripping from the earth as the beam attempted to suck her and the woman in. She slowly forced herself forward and escaped the beam and wasted time helping the other woman out of the beam and ran off, still trying to follow her.
(oh, i love that song!)

Jovie didn't notice that the girl was running behind her, but what she did notice, was that the thing seemed to be following her. She yelped as her feet lifted off the ground, which was bathed in a purple light. Jovie allowed the other girl to help her, but didn't offer a thanks - she didn't have time for that. Jovie simply continued running.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:38 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(oh, i love that song!)

Jovie didn't notice that the girl was running behind her, but what she did notice, was that the thing seemed to be following her. She yelped as her feet lifted off the ground, which was bathed in a purple light. Jovie allowed the other girl to help her, but didn't offer a thanks - she didn't have time for that. Jovie simply continued running.
Ciara continued to follow the woman. The thing continued to move. Rather slowly, but still moving.

The creature shot another skull at the two.

(Yeah, I found it in a YouTube short, I listened to the whole song, it's amazing)

(Permission to have Jovie be hit by the skull and get injured so she can't run for plot reasons?)
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:42 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Ciara continued to follow the woman. The thing continued to move. Rather slowly, but still moving.

The creature shot another skull at the two.

(Yeah, I found it in a YouTube short, I listened to the whole song, it's amazing)

(Permission to have Jovie be hit by the skull and get injured so she can't run for plot reasons?)
(ofc!)

Jovie kept running.

Old December 1st, 2023, 01:44 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(ofc!)

Jovie kept running.
The skull hit right in between Ciara and Jovie, knocking Ciara back and Jovie forward. Ciara hit her head hard and scrapped her body, while Jovie got flung into a backflip and landed awkwardly on her left leg, snapping the bone inside and also fracturing her arm. The creature shone it's beam down on Jovie, lifting her up...

(Ciara coming to save her in 3... 2...)
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:50 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

The skull hit right in between Ciara and Jovie, knocking Ciara back and Jovie forward. Ciara hit her head hard and scrapped her body, while Jovie got flung into a backflip and landed awkwardly on her left leg, snapping the bone inside and also fracturing her arm. The creature shone it's beam down on Jovie, lifting her up...

(Ciara coming to save her in 3... 2...)
Jovie let out a cry of agony as she felt a blinding pain shoot through her arm. Her leg on the other hand, she flat-out couldn't feel. She felt tears begin to pool in her eyes as she clutched her arm, lying on the ground until she felt her back lift off of it. Well, this was it. She was soooo dead, unless this creature was secretly just a super nice guy, looking for friends...

No, definitely not. She was dead.

Old December 1st, 2023, 01:55 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Jovie let out a cry of agony as she felt a blinding pain shoot through her arm. Her leg on the other hand, she flat-out couldn't feel. She felt tears begin to pool in her eyes as she clutched her arm, lying on the ground until she felt her back lift off of it. Well, this was it. She was soooo dead, unless this creature was secretly just a super nice guy, looking for friends...

No, definitely not. She was dead.
Ciara could barely see through her tear-filled eyes, but she heard the woman's scream. Her eyes shooting up fully, she saw the woman was injured, and the creature was lifting her up. 'Not on my watch!'

She ran forward and grabbed the woman's good leg, trying to use her strength to get her down. But the beam of light shown on Ciara, lifting them both up. Was this it? Was- 'Ow!'

A hand grabbed the back of her shirt, and she grabbed the woman's good arm, and someone pulled them both down. Ciara looked up. She didn't recognize this girl...

Samantha helped the injured woman up. "No time to explain! Get your feet moving as you can, I can't carry you!" "Let me help!" Ciara said.

The creature shot another skull at them, and Ciara pulled the woman away. She then helped the woman get away, as the creature seemed to turn and head in a different direction, allowing them to make their escape.
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:12 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Ciara could barely see through her tear-filled eyes, but she heard the woman's scream. Her eyes shooting up fully, she saw the woman was injured, and the creature was lifting her up. 'Not on my watch!'

She ran forward and grabbed the woman's good leg, trying to use her strength to get her down. But the beam of light shown on Ciara, lifting them both up. Was this it? Was- 'Ow!'

A hand grabbed the back of her shirt, and she grabbed the woman's good arm, and someone pulled them both down. Ciara looked up. She didn't recognize this girl...

Samantha helped the injured woman up. "No time to explain! Get your feet moving as you can, I can't carry you!" "Let me help!" Ciara said.

The creature shot another skull at them, and Ciara pulled the woman away. She then helped the woman get away, as the creature seemed to turn and head in a different direction, allowing them to make their escape.
Jovie was beginning to feel a little bit loopy. She couldn't focus right, and it seemed like her train of thought had crashed and was currently on fire. Despite this, she willed herself to stay conscious. Despite the awful pain, Jovie limped along as best she could, relying heavily on the first girl's help.

Old December 1st, 2023, 02:15 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Jovie was beginning to feel a little bit loopy. She couldn't focus right, and it seemed like her train of thought had crashed and was currently on fire. Despite this, she willed herself to stay conscious. Despite the awful pain, Jovie limped along as best she could, relying heavily on the first girl's help.
Ciara and Samantha managed to get Jovie into Ciara's car, which was still sitting where Ciara parked it, barely damaged. Samantha got in the back with Jovie, helping her buckle, and Ciara got in the driver's seat and slammed on the gas, speeding off.

Samantha looked at Jovie, not knowing what to say or do.
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:45 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Ciara and Samantha managed to get Jovie into Ciara's car, which was still sitting where Ciara parked it, barely damaged. Samantha got in the back with Jovie, helping her buckle, and Ciara got in the driver's seat and slammed on the gas, speeding off.

Samantha looked at Jovie, not knowing what to say or do.
Jovie couldn't really tell what was happening. She stared straight forward with wide eyes, slumped in her seat.