Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 30th, 2023, 03:30 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default The Wither Storm { P }

~~ Ciara - Female - Human ~~
-- A 6'0" 19-year-old with long brown hair, peach skin, maple brown eyes, and a kind face and voice. Wears T-shirts and pants with a pair of green shoes. --

{ @sock }

The sun was shining. The clouds moved slowly across the sky. Today was a big day, at least, for Ciara.

Ciara was finally getting herself a better job than the one she has now: washing dishes. She was gonna try and become a waitress at her favorite restaurant. If it didn't work, oh well, she could always try another place. She had herself all dressed up in nice clothes and was ready.

She walked to her car and started her drive to her job interview. She couldn't wait.

~~ Samantha - Female - Human ~~
-- A 5'8" 16-year-old with tan skin, long black hair, green eyes, and a birthmark on her face in the shape of a heart. She wears long-sleeve shirts and shorts with a pair of red sneakers. --

Oh, yes. Today was that day. 'All right!' She was gonna go with her friends to that park... and they were gonna go do all kinds of things! Like... like... 'Ok, we don't have much plan... but at least we hang out together!'

She jumped on her bike and sped off to the park, a big smile on her face.

--------------------

Neither Ciara nor Samantha had any idea on what was going to happen today...

Everything was going to plan... Wait for the right moment...

"This will be a day you will never forget, Ciara..."
Old December 1st, 2023, 08:20 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Wither Storm { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post
~~ Ciara - Female - Human ~~
-- A 6'0" 19-year-old with long brown hair, peach skin, maple brown eyes, and a kind face and voice. Wears T-shirts and pants with a pair of green shoes. --

{ @sock }

The sun was shining. The clouds moved slowly across the sky. Today was a big day, at least, for Ciara.

Ciara was finally getting herself a better job than the one she has now: washing dishes. She was gonna try and become a waitress at her favorite restaurant. If it didn't work, oh well, she could always try another place. She had herself all dressed up in nice clothes and was ready.

She walked to her car and started her drive to her job interview. She couldn't wait.

~~ Samantha - Female - Human ~~
-- A 5'8" 16-year-old with tan skin, long black hair, green eyes, and a birthmark on her face in the shape of a heart. She wears long-sleeve shirts and shorts with a pair of red sneakers. --

Oh, yes. Today was that day. 'All right!' She was gonna go with her friends to that park... and they were gonna go do all kinds of things! Like... like... 'Ok, we don't have much plan... but at least we hang out together!'

She jumped on her bike and sped off to the park, a big smile on her face.

--------------------

Neither Ciara nor Samantha had any idea on what was going to happen today...

Everything was going to plan... Wait for the right moment...

"This will be a day you will never forget, Ciara..."
(i'm only using one OC, bc two is too much for me lmao :'0)

Jovie Wyatt
20-years-old || 5'2" || has shoulder-length untidy hazel hair, green eyes, and light olive skin. She wears a grey sweatshirt and jeans, with brown boots that are fuzzy on the inside. She has pink glasses.

Today was very boring. Veeery boring indeed. Jovie sat in the park on a wooden bench, sitting sideways with her feet out to make sure that she was the only one sitting there. Sipping a hot coco, she watched people pass by, sometimes even straining her ears to listen in on conversations. Yesterday, she'd witnessed an amusing break-up between two gay men. Last week, she'd seen a dog dressed as a Christmas Tree pee on its owner.

There was no telling what she'd see today.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:07 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
(i'm only using one OC, bc two is too much for me lmao :'0)

Jovie Wyatt
20-years-old || 5'2" || has shoulder-length untidy hazel hair, green eyes, and light olive skin. She wears a grey sweatshirt and jeans, with brown boots that are fuzzy on the inside. She has pink glasses.

Today was very boring. Veeery boring indeed. Jovie sat in the park on a wooden bench, sitting sideways with her feet out to make sure that she was the only one sitting there. Sipping a hot coco, she watched people pass by, sometimes even straining her ears to listen in on conversations. Yesterday, she'd witnessed an amusing break-up between two gay men. Last week, she'd seen a dog dressed as a Christmas Tree pee on its owner.

There was no telling what she'd see today.
Samantha biked to the park and chained her bike with the others, and ran to her friends. Or, to find her friends. She passed a woman sitting on a bench who looked bored as heck. Oh well. That was her fault.

She found her friends and they talked and talked and talked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shadows of the creature watched Ciara's car stop at the park and go sit after she aced the interview. It was around noon. The show was going to start real soon... (And by soon I mean like after your next post lol)
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:12 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Samantha biked to the park and chained her bike with the others, and ran to her friends. Or, to find her friends. She passed a woman sitting on a bench who looked bored as heck. Oh well. That was her fault.

She found her friends and they talked and talked and talked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shadows of the creature watched Ciara's car stop at the park and go sit after she aced the interview. It was around noon. The show was going to start real soon... (And by soon I mean like after your next post lol)
Jovie continued watching people.

(lol)

Old December 1st, 2023, 11:04 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Jovie continued watching people.

(lol)
The time was now. The dark, blood-stained claws lifted from the darkness that surrounded the dark entity, and for a brief moment, the glowing red eye from the cloud of void could be seen, and the claws scrapped across each other, letting a simple snapping noise to be heard. It echoed across the entire world like a shockwave. The claws disappeared into the shadows, and light gigging was heard. The light blue sky suddenly turned into a darker blue with black hinted in it. The sun still shined, but it didn't shine very bright. The clouds went darker as well. The entire world was more darker than normal for a split second, and then only within a 500-mile radius from Shadow was the sky like this. Anything beyond that would see the normal sky.

Ciara lifted her head at the snapping sound. What was that? Why was the sky like it was? Nothing was making sense...

Samantha and her friends saw the eye glow for a split second and then the snapping sound and then the sky went darker. Why? What? How? "Wh-"
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:06 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

The time was now. The dark, blood-stained claws lifted from the darkness that surrounded the dark entity, and for a brief moment, the glowing red eye from the cloud of void could be seen, and the claws scrapped across each other, letting a simple snapping noise to be heard. It echoed across the entire world like a shockwave. The claws disappeared into the shadows, and light gigging was heard. The light blue sky suddenly turned into a darker blue with black hinted in it. The sun still shined, but it didn't shine very bright. The clouds went darker as well. The entire world was more darker than normal for a split second, and then only within a 500-mile radius from Shadow was the sky like this. Anything beyond that would see the normal sky.

Ciara lifted her head at the snapping sound. What was that? Why was the sky like it was? Nothing was making sense...

Samantha and her friends saw the eye glow for a split second and then the snapping sound and then the sky went darker. Why? What? How? "Wh-"
Jovie was so startled by the snap that she fell off the bench, spilling her coco all over herself. "Damn!" she shouted as the searing liquid seeped through her shirt, burning her skin. She took off the sweatshirt and tied it around her waist, glad that she wore a tank top beneath the soaked shirt.

As darkness spilled across the sky, her eyes were drawn upwards, to the darkened clouds and sky. "The hell..?" she whispered, blinking. She took off her glasses and rubbed them with her tank top, as if that would help. It didn't. Jovie's confused stare drifted back towards the ground, to see other peoples' reactions.

Old December 1st, 2023, 12:22 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Jovie was so startled by the snap that she fell off the bench, spilling her coco all over herself. "Damn!" she shouted as the searing liquid seeped through her shirt, burning her skin. She took off the sweatshirt and tied it around her waist, glad that she wore a tank top beneath the soaked shirt.

As darkness spilled across the sky, her eyes were drawn upwards, to the darkened clouds and sky. "The hell..?" she whispered, blinking. She took off her glasses and rubbed them with her tank top, as if that would help. It didn't. Jovie's confused stare drifted back towards the ground, to see other peoples' reactions.
Samantha and her friends were shouting theories on why the sky did this and where that snap came from and why.

Ciara noticed a woman spill her drink all over her and ran over to help if needed. "Are you ok?" She asked, watching the sky with fear. "Why is the sky doing this... What's happening?"

Other people were saying things, some were panicking and running. Some were demanding the danger to come out the face then, one saying, "Your numbers must be small compared to ours!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow let a laugh escape her snout, the laughter echoing as well. People were already panicking and demanding a fight. And she hasn't even summoned the true beast! Well, she did. Turning her head to the three-headed creature at her feet, she smiled down at it. "Go, my monster. Go teach her a lesson. Teach the world a lesson. GO!!" Her voice when she shouted go echoed again, making the whole world shake slightly.

The creature rose into view, 27 miles from the park. It was black, looked like ribs, and three heads with a strange thing on its chest. It's eyes were closed...
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:46 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Samantha and her friends were shouting theories on why the sky did this and where that snap came from and why.

Ciara noticed a woman spill her drink all over her and ran over to help if needed. "Are you ok?" She asked, watching the sky with fear. "Why is the sky doing this... What's happening?"

Other people were saying things, some were panicking and running. Some were demanding the danger to come out the face then, one saying, "Your numbers must be small compared to ours!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow let a laugh escape her snout, the laughter echoing as well. People were already panicking and demanding a fight. And she hasn't even summoned the true beast! Well, she did. Turning her head to the three-headed creature at her feet, she smiled down at it. "Go, my monster. Go teach her a lesson. Teach the world a lesson. GO!!" Her voice when she shouted go echoed again, making the whole world shake slightly.

The creature rose into view, 27 miles from the park. It was black, looked like ribs, and three heads with a strange thing on its chest. It's eyes were closed...
"I'm fine," she said through her teeth to the girl who'd run over to her. Jovie stared at the girl as she spoke again, this time fearful, asking why the sky had changed. "I dunno, kid!" She had to yell over the din of other people shouting and talking. Jovie didn't have time to ask questions, to wonder what was happening and why - she didn't even have time to be scared.

Jovie squinted as something rose into the sky, not far from the park. She squinted, lips parted. She planted a foot in the grass behind her, just in case she needed to make a run for it.

Old December 1st, 2023, 01:01 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"I'm fine," she said through her teeth to the girl who'd run over to her. Jovie stared at the girl as she spoke again, this time fearful, asking why the sky had changed. "I dunno, kid!" She had to yell over the din of other people shouting and talking. Jovie didn't have time to ask questions, to wonder what was happening and why - she didn't even have time to be scared.

Jovie squinted as something rose into the sky, not far from the park. She squinted, lips parted. She planted a foot in the grass behind her, just in case she needed to make a run for it.
The creature had dark particles all around it, it's body shaking.

Ciara ignored the woman's rants and had her eyes locked straight on that thing. It wasn't really moving...

"Creature, attack!"

The creature's eyes opened, and it shook more, making a loud noise. It looked around and zoomed straight to the park, and shot a dark skull right at Ciara.

Ciara screamed and barely dodged it, flinging herself to the ground. The skull exploded on impact with the ground, blowing up the bench and ground around it. Also setting fire to the ground as well.

Ciara got to her feet and sprinter off.

Samantha ans her friends ran to their bikes and sped off.

The Wither shot skulls left and right, and suddenly started lifting things off the ground and sucking them into itself, and it's body started growing.
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:04 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

The creature had dark particles all around it, it's body shaking.

Ciara ignored the woman's rants and had her eyes locked straight on that thing. It wasn't really moving...

"Creature, attack!"

The creature's eyes opened, and it shook more, making a loud noise. It looked around and zoomed straight to the park, and shot a dark skull right at Ciara.

Ciara screamed and barely dodged it, flinging herself to the ground. The skull exploded on impact with the ground, blowing up the bench and ground around it. Also setting fire to the ground as well.

Ciara got to her feet and sprinter off.

Samantha ans her friends ran to their bikes and sped off.

The Wither shot skulls left and right, and suddenly started lifting things off the ground and sucking them into itself, and it's body started growing.
You don't see that every day.

The ground set fire as a skull was shot at some girl, and before the projectile even hit the grass, Jovie had shot off. She was running as fast as she could, pushing all the gawking idiots out of her way as she made her - very important - escape.