Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 29th, 2023, 01:54 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default procrastination || OPEN

Violet Littleberry
he/him || a tall, thin boy with curly blonde hair usually tied into a short ponytail. He has dark blueish-grey eyes, pale skin, and a few freckles on his nose. He usually wears an oversized Wicked hoodie he received when he went to see the play, and grey sweatpants. He's been wearing the same ratty sneakers for a few years

This little cafe was the only place he really felt comfortable. At home, he couldn't be his true self. At school, he was bullied for his sexuality. But here, everybody left him alone, and the staff all knew him. He sat at his usual table, sipping a vanilla milkshake. In front of him sat a sketchbook, and he was spinning a pencil between his fingers. Violet stared down at his paper, frowning. He wanted to draw, he really did - but he just didn't have the inspiration. Of course, there was a comic he made that he updated monthly, but he just didn't feel like drawing that.

Even though there weren't many people in the little coffee shop, the noise of people talking was starting to annoy him. He knew he should be doing homework right now, but he just didn't want to do that - it was math, and he stunk at math. Also, he just couldn't. It was like, impossible. He was smart enough to do it, but all the numbers and letters intimidated him, causing him to go through a constant cycle of, I need to do this, and I know I can. That's too much, I can't do this. I have to do this, but I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO.

After a bit more staring, he closed his sketchbook with a sigh. Violet sat there a moment, unsure of what to do, and reluctantly pulled out his phone. At first glance, it was chaos. Too many notifications. Most were from months ago, but there were a few from earlier that day. Ever since The Incident, he'd stopped replying to his few friends' texts. Emery had initially texted him a lot, but after a few weeks, stopped. The same had happened with Jenny and Jordyn.

But Riot persisted. He'd in fact been the one who'd texted Violet earlier that day. But Violet didn't feel like replying. He scrolled through the two's chat - most of it was Riot asking if he was okay. Violet frowned, feeling a little guilty. He couldn't reply now; what if Riot got angry? What if he... what if he left him? Violet couldn't bear thinking about losing his best friend. Riot's sister, Jill (why did he have so many friends whose names started with J?) had informed Violet that she was no longer his friend a few weeks ago.

Violet had cried when that happened, and he never cried. He had felt like a fool, been so so upset, but now he was just angry. Angry that somebody he'd known and been friends with since they were little would just... leave him like that. Just because Violet had started hanging out with Riot a bit more. He felt tears coming to his eyes, and rubbed them with the heels of his hands.

I am not crying in public.

[ OPEN ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; November 29th, 2023 at 04:09 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:32 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped

Default Re: procrastination || OPEN

They had literally moved here about 2 days ago and already they were kind of lost. at least they had their phone right? if anything went wrong Roki would pick them up... thank goodness for overprotective elder siblings... if they were siblings that was... they couldn't help but ponder if they really were related sometimes because of how different they were from each other...

well... nevermind that. The Boy Shook his head and checked his hair in a pocket mirror. so he was a bit vain, so sue him...

@sock .

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 1st, 2023, 01:39 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei Fenugreek View Post
They had literally moved here about 2 days ago and already they were kind of lost. at least they had their phone right? if anything went wrong Roki would pick them up... thank goodness for overprotective elder siblings... if they were siblings that was... they couldn't help but ponder if they really were related sometimes because of how different they were from each other...

well... nevermind that. The Boy Shook his head and checked his hair in a pocket mirror. so he was a bit vain, so sue him...

@sock .
Violet had resorted to gazing across the cafe and people-watching. His eyes rested involuntarily on a boy, who was fixing his hair in a mirror. Violet had never really cared how his hair looked, which was obvious by the way he kept it - in a ponytail and covered by a beanie. He watched, absent-mindedly, the boy across the room.

Old December 1st, 2023, 01:48 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Violet had resorted to gazing across the cafe and people-watching. His eyes rested involuntarily on a boy, who was fixing his hair in a mirror. Violet had never really cared how his hair looked, which was obvious by the way he kept it - in a ponytail and covered by a beanie. He watched, absent-mindedly, the boy across the room.

Putting the small compact mirror away in his... purse? oh he had no clue what to refer to the yellow bag as. He Walked for a bit before taking hold on a small cage on the floor. noticing a new person watching them, Vik wasn't sure if he should say hello or ask them what their problem was. he thought for a moment and decided it was better to say hello before getting offensive.

holding tightly to the cagehand he wandered over "Hello There"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:07 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Putting the small compact mirror away in his... purse? oh he had no clue what to refer to the yellow bag as. He Walked for a bit before taking hold on a small cage on the floor. noticing a new person watching them, Vik wasn't sure if he should say hello or ask them what their problem was. he thought for a moment and decided it was better to say hello before getting offensive.

holding tightly to the cagehand he wandered over "Hello There"
Violet jumped a bit when the boy spoke to him. He was silent for a moment, unsure of what to say, then looked away. Oh, I was staring at him. "Hi. Uh, sorry about staring," he said anxiously, still avoiding eye contact.

Old December 1st, 2023, 02:12 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Violet jumped a bit when the boy spoke to him. He was silent for a moment, unsure of what to say, then looked away. Oh, I was staring at him. "Hi. Uh, sorry about staring," he said anxiously, still avoiding eye contact.
Vik waved as if to dismiss the subject "Tiz Fine, Absolutely Fine. I'm Viktor Jameson, i Just moved here a Few Days Ago. Caan you tell me what streeet we're on? "

Old December 1st, 2023, 02:15 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Vik waved as if to dismiss the subject "Tiz Fine, Absolutely Fine. I'm Viktor Jameson, i Just moved here a Few Days Ago. Caan you tell me what streeet we're on? "
Violet nodded. "Oh, yeah. Raven Street."

Old December 1st, 2023, 02:24 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Violet nodded. "Oh, yeah. Raven Street."
"Raven Street? oh Dear At least it's Not too Far From the drop off point." he jestered to the cage "Family owns a pet shop. i'ma not gonna get in trouble this time thankfully since its a relative" he mumbled more to himself. he couldn't help it if he had a very bad sense of direction

Old December 1st, 2023, 02:50 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

"Raven Street? oh Dear At least it's Not too Far From the drop off point." he jestered to the cage "Family owns a pet shop. i'ma not gonna get in trouble this time thankfully since its a relative" he mumbled more to himself. he couldn't help it if he had a very bad sense of direction
Violet stared at the crate. "Oh. Uh... what's in there?" He didn't know that pets were allowed in the cafe. Were they? His gaze drifted towards the counter - surprisingly (to him, at least) there was a sign that said, 'Pets welcome!'

Old December 1st, 2023, 05:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Violet stared at the crate. "Oh. Uh... what's in there?" He didn't know that pets were allowed in the cafe. Were they? His gaze drifted towards the counter - surprisingly (to him, at least) there was a sign that said, 'Pets welcome!'
"Fox pups" Vik Replied, showing the other boy the cage door were 2 pairs of eyes peeked out. "not the families most common pets tho. they are going to my Uncle who raises Foxes for release back into the wild"