Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 21st, 2023, 02:05 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: zombies || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

(it's ok)

Samantha wasn't sure how long she had been asleep for, but she woke up to her dog nudging her face. She let out a low groan, blinking sleep out of her eyes. She was still on the ground, her arm had fallen asleep because she slept on it. Slowly sitting up, she shook her arm awake and rubbed her eyes, yawning. She felt like a little kid again. For some reason, crying for a long while and falling asleep because of it, it made her feel so much better.

She stood up, leaned on the shelves to get her balance back, and slowly walkes over to where Baseball Girl's mother was trapped. Baseball Girl was sleeping. Samantha crouched and lightly shook her. "Hey, wake up. It's not safe to stay here anymore." She said, still rubbing her eyes every now and again. "I want to thank you for helping me when I was in trouble. My name is Samantha by the way."
Bronwyn was awoken from a pleasant dream by Trigger shaking her. Ugh. She rubbed her eyes, blinking away the sleep that tried to cling to her. Trigger was talking, and it took a moment to process what she'd said. "Huh...? Oh. Yeah, no problem." Samantha, huh? Interesting name. "I'm Bronwyn," she muttered.

Slowly, she sat up, looking behind her at her zombified mother. "That's my mom," she informed Samantha. "I... hardly remember what she was like. But I like to think she was nice." Bronwyn stood up, stretching the stiffness out of her limbs. Shouldn't have slept on the ground, she scolded herself. "I'll go get my stuff," she said, giving Samantha a nod as she jogged towards her camp.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:15 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Bronwyn was awoken from a pleasant dream by Trigger shaking her. Ugh. She rubbed her eyes, blinking away the sleep that tried to cling to her. Trigger was talking, and it took a moment to process what she'd said. "Huh...? Oh. Yeah, no problem." Samantha, huh? Interesting name. "I'm Bronwyn," she muttered.

Slowly, she sat up, looking behind her at her zombified mother. "That's my mom," she informed Samantha. "I... hardly remember what she was like. But I like to think she was nice." Bronwyn stood up, stretching the stiffness out of her limbs. Shouldn't have slept on the ground, she scolded herself. "I'll go get my stuff," she said, giving Samantha a nod as she jogged towards her camp.
Samantha stood back when Baseball Girl woke up. "You have a cool name. Sounds better than mine." She sighed, watching her stretch and tell her who the zombie was. "I figured. I trapped another one. His name was Johnson. He was my only friend. I'll mark this place on my map. So we can come back and maybe cure them one day. If they are still there. Meet me at the vent in the south west of the building." She called and headed there with her dog, who was injured.
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:18 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Samantha stood back when Baseball Girl woke up. "You have a cool name. Sounds better than mine." She sighed, watching her stretch and tell her who the zombie was. "I figured. I trapped another one. His name was Johnson. He was my only friend. I'll mark this place on my map. So we can come back and maybe cure them one day. If they are still there. Meet me at the vent in the south west of the building." She called and headed there with her dog, who was injured.
(NOOOO THE DOOOOG)

Bronwyn took a large backpack from her camp, and stuffed all of her belongings in it. She tied the sleeping bag on top and went to meet Samantha.

Old November 21st, 2023, 02:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(NOOOO THE DOOOOG)

Bronwyn took a large backpack from her camp, and stuffed all of her belongings in it. She tied the sleeping bag on top and went to meet Samantha.
( he'll be ok )

Samantha sighed, waiting for Bronwyn. She closed her eyes, leaning against the wall, and suddenly felt a huge headache as a flashback hit her, making her fall over.

'She smiled as she and Johnson walked along the streets with ice cream in their hands. The two stopped at a park and sat down. He put a little ice cream on her nose. "Hey!" She gasped, laughing. The two leaned on each other. She felt safe...'

"No!" Samantha gasped, getting shoved out of her flashback. She stood up fast. 'What the...' She'd never had a flashback like that before... She shook her head and spotted Bronwyn. "Come on." She helped her dog into the vents, and then Bronwyn. She climbed in after Bronwyn.

"Just follow Death. I need to rename him some time. Oh, and be prepared for a battle if possible."
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:09 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

( he'll be ok )

Samantha sighed, waiting for Bronwyn. She closed her eyes, leaning against the wall, and suddenly felt a huge headache as a flashback hit her, making her fall over.

'She smiled as she and Johnson walked along the streets with ice cream in their hands. The two stopped at a park and sat down. He put a little ice cream on her nose. "Hey!" She gasped, laughing. The two leaned on each other. She felt safe...'

"No!" Samantha gasped, getting shoved out of her flashback. She stood up fast. 'What the...' She'd never had a flashback like that before... She shook her head and spotted Bronwyn. "Come on." She helped her dog into the vents, and then Bronwyn. She climbed in after Bronwyn.

"Just follow Death. I need to rename him some time. Oh, and be prepared for a battle if possible."
Bronwyn didn't need the help, but accepted it anyway. As she got up into the vent, she had to take a moment to look back out on the only home she'd ever known. Her eyes drifted across the large, dark building - all its halls, doors, and resources - and finally gazed across to where she knew her undead mother to be. With an iron will, she held back tears, and turned to follow Death.

Old November 27th, 2023, 07:47 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Bronwyn didn't need the help, but accepted it anyway. As she got up into the vent, she had to take a moment to look back out on the only home she'd ever known. Her eyes drifted across the large, dark building - all its halls, doors, and resources - and finally gazed across to where she knew her undead mother to be. With an iron will, she held back tears, and turned to follow Death.
Samantha also looked back. Her friend was in there. Her crush. And she had to leave him. Forcing herself to move on, she said, "We'll come back here when we find a cure for this, I promise." She said.

Soon the three of them dropped into the parking lot of the store. Samantha led the way to her car and hotwired it back in and soon drove off with Bronwyn and Death in the car as well. "So... How did you survive?"
Old November 27th, 2023, 08:32 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Samantha also looked back. Her friend was in there. Her crush. And she had to leave him. Forcing herself to move on, she said, "We'll come back here when we find a cure for this, I promise." She said.

Soon the three of them dropped into the parking lot of the store. Samantha led the way to her car and hotwired it back in and soon drove off with Bronwyn and Death in the car as well. "So... How did you survive?"
Bronwyn sat shotgun, with her feet propped up on the dashboard. "I may be a child, but I'm not weak."

(yooo i have an OC that's just me gender-bent)

Old November 27th, 2023, 08:51 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Bronwyn sat shotgun, with her feet propped up on the dashboard. "I may be a child, but I'm not weak."

(yooo i have an OC that's just me gender-bent)
Samantha gave Bronwyn a small smile at her words. "You think I'm blind? Death is one of the reasons I'm still alive, because I'm too daring and... I guess maybe stupid cause I run headfirst into battles. But whatever. I don't know where we are actually going. And get your feet off the dashboard. If I see a hoard of zombies in our way, I don't think some broken feet are gonna do you any good."

(Oooo tell more)

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 27th, 2023 at 09:25 AM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:31 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Samantha gave Bronwyn a small smile at her words. "You think I'm blind? Death is one of the reasons I'm still alive, because I'm too daring and... I guess maybe stupid cause I run headfirst into battles. But whatever. I don't know where we are actually going. And get your feet off the dashboard. If I see a hoard of zombies in our way, I don't think some broken feet are gonna do you any good."

(Oooo tell more)
(well, remember my oc in Cat's Cradle? I sort of bent his personality a bit for that, but yeah, that's him)

Bronywn huffed, but did as she was told.

Old November 27th, 2023, 10:32 AM
error in the code

Quote:
(well, remember my oc in Cat's Cradle? I sort of bent his personality a bit for that, but yeah, that's him)

Bronywn huffed, but did as she was told.
(Yeah I remember that.)

(Also sorry for short post I'm in class)

*Samantha smirked and drove on*