Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 21st, 2023, 09:21 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: zombies || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. View Post

(who shall need the help first?)

Still steaming with rage, Samantha found batteries and stuffed them into her flashlight and got it working. Just as the few lights in this building went off. The entire building fell into darkness. She turned on her flashlight and pulled out her pistol, since it was the easiest weapon to use with a flashlight in her hand. She and her dog silently walked slowly through the dark halls, hearing the noises of zombies outside

Samantha found herself near the center of the building after a while and froze. She glanced at her dog. He was sniffing and his ears were straining. He then let out a low growl that echoed through the entire building. She knew what that meant. Oh, crap.

Zombies.

That thought was the only thought she could make before hearing the sound of glass shatter and shelves falling and other things falling echoing loudly through the store. The zombies had broken in. They were getting smarter.
Bronwyn groaned when the lights went out. She tried to turn on her lantern, but it was out of batteries. She set her book face down on her pillow so she kept her spot, and stood up. It was probably Trigger who'd-

CRASH!

Glass broke. She heard quiet moaning and snarls, and she knew it could only mean one thing; zombies. They'd gotten in somehow. Bronwyn guessed that they'd broken through the glass sliding door, but she knew she'd blocked it with nearly everything she could find. Bronwyn's thoughts raced, and she realized that this could only mean two things: The zombies had gotten stronger and smarter.

She found herself sprinting towards the entrance, bat in hand, mind focused on the task at hand. Defeat the zombies, protect herself, protect Trigger- wait, protect Trigger? Disgusting human kinship. Bronwyn could hear the echoing sounds of zombies, but she could also hear Trigger advancing on the location as well.

As she rounded another corner, she could see them. Well, first she smelled them; rotting flesh and moldy clothes carried quite a long way. Bronwyn clutched her bat, ready to attack, but just as she neared the hoard, she froze in place. There were so many - nearly thousands - but she was easy to recognize among the grey, mangled faces.

Her mother limped among the front lines of the hoard.

Bronwyn couldn't move. She was rooted in place, mouth hanging open, staring at her mother in shock. Her hands loosened, and the baseball bat fell to the floor with a clatter.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Bronwyn groaned when the lights went out. She tried to turn on her lantern, but it was out of batteries. She set her book face down on her pillow so she kept her spot, and stood up. It was probably Trigger who'd-

CRASH!

Glass broke. She heard quiet moaning and snarls, and she knew it could only mean one thing; zombies. They'd gotten in somehow. Bronwyn guessed that they'd broken through the glass sliding door, but she knew she'd blocked it with nearly everything she could find. Bronwyn's thoughts raced, and she realized that this could only mean two things: The zombies had gotten stronger and smarter.

She found herself sprinting towards the entrance, bat in hand, mind focused on the task at hand. Defeat the zombies, protect herself, protect Trigger- wait, protect Trigger? Disgusting human kinship. Bronwyn could hear the echoing sounds of zombies, but she could also hear Trigger advancing on the location as well.

As she rounded another corner, she could see them. Well, first she smelled them; rotting flesh and moldy clothes carried quite a long way. Bronwyn clutched her bat, ready to attack, but just as she neared the hoard, she froze in place. There were so many - nearly thousands - but she was easy to recognize among the grey, mangled faces.

Her mother limped among the front lines of the hoard.

Bronwyn couldn't move. She was rooted in place, mouth hanging open, staring at her mother in shock. Her hands loosened, and the baseball bat fell to the floor with a clatter.
Samantha was running. She didn't stop until she found the zombies advancing toward Baseball Girl. For a moment she couldn't move. Why was she just standing there!? Then Baseball Girl dropped the bat in her hands. That was enough to get Samantha's feet going.

She ordered her dog to try and hold off the hoard as she ran forward and grabbed the girl and pulled her away. "You idiot, why are you hesitating?! Ugh, fine! I'll deal with it!" Angry still, she pulled her shotgun off her back and fired at the zombies. She noticed the one that Baseball Girl seemed to be looking at. A family member I imagine. Something deep down told Samantha not to kill this one, but capture it. So she ordered her dog to bait that one away and trap it. And it seemed to work.

Samantha was enjoying destroying these zombies lives. She'd gotten used to it. It was fun. It was- 'No.'

Her shotgun lowered, her hands shaking. NO. Her friend. The one she has been looking for. Amish the hoard, near the back, but she could recognize that face anywhere.

"N-no... JOHNSON!!!" She found herself screaming, and went on a rampage, throwing herself into the hoard. Bad mistake. She soon found herself pinned to the ground, her dog struggling to get to her. She felt tears escaping her eyes. She hasn't cried in a long time. But now wasn't that time! Her weapons were too far for her to reach. She struggled with the zombies, her own strength failing.

"H-HELP ME!!!"
Old November 21st, 2023, 10:09 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Samantha was running. She didn't stop until she found the zombies advancing toward Baseball Girl. For a moment she couldn't move. Why was she just standing there!? Then Baseball Girl dropped the bat in her hands. That was enough to get Samantha's feet going.

She ordered her dog to try and hold off the hoard as she ran forward and grabbed the girl and pulled her away. "You idiot, why are you hesitating?! Ugh, fine! I'll deal with it!" Angry still, she pulled her shotgun off her back and fired at the zombies. She noticed the one that Baseball Girl seemed to be looking at. A family member I imagine. Something deep down told Samantha not to kill this one, but capture it. So she ordered her dog to bait that one away and trap it. And it seemed to work.

Samantha was enjoying destroying these zombies lives. She'd gotten used to it. It was fun. It was- 'No.'

Her shotgun lowered, her hands shaking. NO. Her friend. The one she has been looking for. Amish the hoard, near the back, but she could recognize that face anywhere.

"N-no... JOHNSON!!!" She found herself screaming, and went on a rampage, throwing herself into the hoard. Bad mistake. She soon found herself pinned to the ground, her dog struggling to get to her. She felt tears escaping her eyes. She hasn't cried in a long time. But now wasn't that time! Her weapons were too far for her to reach. She struggled with the zombies, her own strength failing.

"H-HELP ME!!!"
Bronwyn could tell Trigger was talking to her, but she couldn't make out the words. Her eyes were still fixed on her mother as she was shoved out of the way. She didn't know how long it actually was, but she was drawn out of her dream-like state when Trigger cried for help.

Her eyes unclouded, the focused determination returning. Trigger saved her, so Bronwyn had to repay the debt. She sprinted as fast as she could, picking up the baseball bat she'd dropped. As she made her way towards the center of the hoard where Trigger was, she swung the bat at every zombie in sight. Oddly enough, she didn't see her mother anywhere.

She was now where Trigger had been pinned, and began to knock the zombies down. "Get up!" she barked, swinging the bat left and right, up and down, destroying each zombie that plagued her sight.

Old November 21st, 2023, 10:22 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Bronwyn could tell Trigger was talking to her, but she couldn't make out the words. Her eyes were still fixed on her mother as she was shoved out of the way. She didn't know how long it actually was, but she was drawn out of her dream-like state when Trigger cried for help.

Her eyes unclouded, the focused determination returning. Trigger saved her, so Bronwyn had to repay the debt. She sprinted as fast as she could, picking up the baseball bat she'd dropped. As she made her way towards the center of the hoard where Trigger was, she swung the bat at every zombie in sight. Oddly enough, she didn't see her mother anywhere.

She was now where Trigger had been pinned, and began to knock the zombies down. "Get up!" she barked, swinging the bat left and right, up and down, destroying each zombie that plagued her sight.
Samantha thought she was going to die when Baseball Girl finally arrived. She didn't waste any time and got herself up with Baseball Girl's help. She grabbed her shotgun off the ground and slammed it at zombies. "There's too many of them!" She grabbed Baseball Girl's hand and pulled her with her after having her dog trap Johnson's zombie.

She halted after a second and thought to herself. Was she a coward? "NO." She found herself saying and ran back into the hoard and didn't stop until every single zombie was dead. She knew Baseball Girl's zombie relative was trapped, and same was Johnson's zombie. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she led the girl to where the one she remembered was trapped. "There's who you remembered I think. Hope I chose the right one."

She left Baseball Girl alone and went to where Johnson was trapped. She put a hand on the shelf that was keeping him pinned down. She felt her tears come back. He was the only reason she kept going... She closed her eyes, letting herself cry. Her dog stayed with Baseball Girl to make sure she would stay safe.

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 21st, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 12:12 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Samantha thought she was going to die when Baseball Girl finally arrived. She didn't waste any time and got herself up with Baseball Girl's help. She grabbed her shotgun off the grounf and slammed it at zombies. "There's too many of them!" She grabbed Baseball Girl's hand and pulled her with her after having her dog trap Johnson's zombie.

She halted after a second and thought to herself. Was she a coward? "NO." She found herself saying and ran back into the hoard and didn't stop until every single zombie was dead. She knew Baseball Girl's zombie relative was trapped, and same was Johnson's zombie. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she led the girl to where the one she remembered was trapped. "There's who you remembered I think. Hope I chose the right one."

She left Baseball Girl alone and went to where Johnson was trapped. She put a hand on the shelf that was keeping him pinned down. She felt her tears come back. He was the only reason she kept going... She closed her eyes, letting herself cry. Her dog stayed with Baseball Girl to make sure she would stay safe.
As Bronwyn was dragged away, her head whipped back and forth in order to locate her mother. Where was she? Bronwyn watched Trigger destroy the rest of the zombies with a clouded stare. She'd lost her mother. Again.

The pain passed quickly, though, as Trigger informed her about a captured zombie. As soon as she saw her mother - despite the rotting flesh, torn clothes, and uneven hair - tears abstracted her vision. Bronwyn's knees felt weak, so she slid into a sitting position, staring incredulously at her mother.

"Hi mommy," she said shakily.

Old November 21st, 2023, 12:18 PM
error in the code

Quote:
As Bronwyn was dragged away, her head whipped back and forth in order to locate her mother. Where was she? Bronwyn watched Trigger destroy the rest of the zombies with a clouded stare. She'd lost her mother. Again.

The pain passed quickly, though, as Trigger informed her about a captured zombie. As soon as she saw her mother - despite the rotting flesh, torn clothes, and uneven hair - tears abstracted her vision. Bronwyn's knees felt weak, so she slid into a sitting position, staring incredulously at her mother.

"Hi mommy," she said shakily.
Samantha cried. Her friend, Johnson, was a zombie. He was still alive but dead at the same time. She heard Baseball Girl speak softly. It was her mother. "I-I'm so sorry, Johnson..." She whispered, feeling herself blush. She hissed. Why did she feel like this? Why did she like him? There's no point! WHY-

She shook her head, flinging tears everywhere. "N-no... Johnson... I'll... I can't have you like this... I don't want to leave you like this... I'll cure you. I promise." She put both hands on the shelf keeping him down. He groaned at her, his dead eyes staring back at her. Samantha felt her sobs get louder. Why was she like this? Why!? It's just a boy! 'But he was more...'

She collapsed on the ground, trying to wipe her tears off her face while her eyes produced more tears.
Old November 21st, 2023, 12:24 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Samantha cried. Her friend, Johnson, was a zombie. He was still alive but dead at the same time. She heard Baseball Girl speak softly. It was her mother. "I-I'm so sorry, Johnson..." She whispered, feeling herself blush. She hissed. Why did she feel like this? Why did she like him? There's no point! WHY-

She shook her head, flinging tears everywhere. "N-no... Johnson... I'll... I can't have you like this... I don't want to leave you like this... I'll cure you. I promise." She put both hands on the shelf keeping him down. He groaned at her, his dead eyes staring back at her. Samantha felt her sobs get louder. Why was she like this? Why!? It's just a boy! 'But he was more...'

She collapsed on the ground, trying to wipe her tears off her face while her eyes produced more tears.
Bronwyn let tears roll down her cheeks. She'd forgotten what it was like to cry, and was surprised to realize that it felt... good. Bronwyn stared up at her mother, who gazed - emotionless - into her eyes.

Bronwyn quietly hummed a song.

Old November 21st, 2023, 12:51 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Bronwyn let tears roll down her cheeks. She'd forgotten what it was like to cry, and was surprised to realize that it felt... good. Bronwyn stared up at her mother, who gazed - emotionless - into her eyes.

Bronwyn quietly hummed a song.
Samantha wasn't sure how long she had been lying on the floor crying, but she kept doing it. It had been so long since she had cried. And it felt... it felt excellent. For the past years, she had been emotionless and cold. She had to be. But now, letting out all the pain she had been keeping deep within, and letting it all out, it felt... it felt like she was gaining a piece of herself back.

It wasn't long before Samantha slept beside her trapped zombie friend. She slept quietly, her back moving up and down.
Old November 21st, 2023, 12:55 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Samantha wasn't sure how long she had been lying on the floor crying, but she kept doing it. It had been so long since she had cried. And it felt... it felt excellent. For the past years, she had been emotionless and cold. She had to be. But now, letting out all the pain she had been keeping deep within, and letting it all out, it felt... it felt like she was gaining a piece of herself back.

It wasn't long before Samantha slept beside her trapped zombie friend. She slept quietly, her back moving up and down.
Bronwyn did the same.

(sorry for short posts, i'm just super tired)

Old November 21st, 2023, 01:25 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Bronwyn did the same.

(sorry for short posts, i'm just super tired)
(it's ok)

Samantha wasn't sure how long she had been asleep for, but she woke up to her dog nudging her face. She let out a low groan, blinking sleep out of her eyes. She was still on the ground, her arm had fallen asleep because she slept on it. Slowly sitting up, she shook her arm awake and rubbed her eyes, yawning. She felt like a little kid again. For some reason, crying for a long while and falling asleep because of it, it made her feel so much better.

She stood up, leaned on the shelves to get her balance back, and slowly walkes over to where Baseball Girl's mother was trapped. Baseball Girl was sleeping. Samantha crouched and lightly shook her. "Hey, wake up. It's not safe to stay here anymore." She said, still rubbing her eyes every now and again. "I want to thank you for helping me when I was in trouble. My name is Samantha by the way."