Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:49 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: in the face of eternity || [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
She can't help but smile sadly before looking at the ground. "i get called a freak a lot because of it. but.. the sun burns me, in a way." Aydan says quietly, not realizing that she is talking to someone that the sun literally burns.
Simon sat down in the grass, and patted the space beside him to indicate Ayden to sit down as well. "Hmm. Well, I might be able to relate. Wanna talk about it?"

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:54 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Simon sat down in the grass, and patted the space beside him to indicate Ayden to sit down as well. "Hmm. Well, I might be able to relate. Wanna talk about it?"
She hesitates before sitting down beside him. She switches her phone off in her pocket and removes her earbuds, only to cringe at the sound of the park around them. "Well... I am sensitive to light and sound. Like... I can hear that couple way over there talking." She whispers, motioning to an arguing couple that is quite a ways away. "And the light burns my eyes and skin." She holds her hand out for him to see the redness of her skin on her right hand before burying it back into her loose hoodie.

"Since my parents' car accident it's been happening. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I don't like it at all. I keep hearing voices when I am alone and I lost most of my friends because they think I am crazy. But I don't think I am crazy... D-do you think I am?" She turns her eyes to him, and looks up and opens her mouth for a moment, lips parted, before she closes her mouth and looks away as she waits for an answer.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:05 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
She hesitates before sitting down beside him. She switches her phone off in her pocket and removes her earbuds, only to cringe at the sound of the park around them. "Well... I am sensitive to light and sound. Like... I can hear that couple way over there talking." She whispers, motioning to an arguing couple that is quite a ways away. "And the light burns my eyes and skin." She holds her hand out for him to see the redness of her skin on her right hand before burying it back into her loose hoodie.

"Since my parents' car accident it's been happening. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I don't like it at all. I keep hearing voices when I am alone and I lost most of my friends because they think I am crazy. But I don't think I am crazy... D-do you think I am?" She turns her eyes to him, and looks up and opens her mouth for a moment, lips parted, before she closes her mouth and looks away as she waits for an answer.
Simon watches her sit down, and listens as she explains her problems. He frowns when she mentions that she's lost friends. Of course, he knows how that feels. He'd lost his mother and father as a child. He'd lost his best friend when he became a vampire. He'd lost another best friend in a fire. Of course, he'd had a few girlfriends in the past 1,000 years as a vampire - but they all left him as soon as they figured out what he was.

He hadn't realized, but his hand had been hovering over the two red dots on his neck - the scar of his vampire bite. Simon blinks when she asks a question. "No," he says. "I don't think you're crazy."

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Simon watches her sit down, and listens as she explains her problems. He frowns when she mentions that she's lost friends. Of course, he knows how that feels. He'd lost his mother and father as a child. He'd lost his best friend when he became a vampire. He'd lost another best friend in a fire. Of course, he'd had a few girlfriends in the past 1,000 years as a vampire - but they all left him as soon as they figured out what he was.

He hadn't realized, but his hand had been hovering over the two red dots on his neck - the scar of his vampire bite. Simon blinks when she asks a question. "No," he says. "I don't think you're crazy."
She lets out a sigh before her hand starts to rub her pale neck. She bites her lip hard enough to draw blood, then her tongue darts out to collect the little droplets and then she blinks at the metallic taste. "Thanks, I guess..." She whispers before she takes her phone out of her pocket and flips though the pictures until she finds a picture of her family. She holds it out and smiles sadly.

"They died in the car crash. I live in the orphanage down the road." Her smile turns bitter. "For the past two years. No one wants a teen girl with sensitivities." She signs, shaking her head. Aydan does not feel self-pity - she only feels anger.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:30 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
She lets out a sigh before her hand starts to rub her pale neck. She bites her lip hard enough to draw blood, then her tongue darts out to collect the little droplets and then she blinks at the metallic taste. "Thanks, I guess..." She whispers before she takes her phone out of her pocket and flips though the pictures until she finds a picture of her family. She holds it out and smiles sadly.

"They died in the car crash. I live in the orphanage down the road." Her smile turns bitter. "For the past two years. No one wants a teen girl with sensitivities." She signs, shaking her head. Aydan does not feel self-pity - she only feels anger.
Simon looked away at the mention of family. "I lost my parents when I was little. I ran away... but somebody found me. We became best friends, but..." he shook his head. "She's gone. And then I lost another friend... and another... and a few more. I've learned not to get too close to anybody," he said grimly, picking little blades of grass out of the ground.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Simon looked away at the mention of family. "I lost my parents when I was little. I ran away... but somebody found me. We became best friends, but..." he shook his head. "She's gone. And then I lost another friend... and another... and a few more. I've learned not to get too close to anybody," he said grimly, picking little blades of grass out of the ground.
She holds a leaf, then starts to shred it before she picks a handful or pretty - ew - flowers and some grass strands. She quickly weaves them into a crown, then she looks at him and offers it to him before she shrugs. "I understand that feeling. I lost my best friend to..." She stops herself and looks away before she can say the word that she fears. "he killed himself..."

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:37 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
She holds a leaf, then starts to shred it before she picks a handful or pretty - ew - flowers and some grass strands. She quickly weaves them into a crown, then she looks at him and offers it to him before she shrugs. "I understand that feeling. I lost my best friend to..." She stops herself and looks away before she can say the word that she fears. "he killed himself..."
He accepts the crown, putting it on his head and leaning against the trunk of the tree. "I'm sorry that happened," he said, looking sadly at her. He remembered as a child receiving news that one of his cousins had done the same - but he hadn't been close with them. Simon looks up through the leaves of the tree, and watches a cloud drift over the sun.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:40 PM

Quote:
He accepts the crown, putting it on his head and leaning against the trunk of the tree. "I'm sorry that happened," he said, looking sadly at her. He remembered as a child receiving news that one of his cousins had done the same - but he hadn't been close with them. Simon looks up through the leaves of the tree, and watches a cloud drift over the sun.
She starts to steadily tap her phone before she lays on her back on the ground, her eyes closing. She is awake, and her thoughts are racing. She does not know what to think or what to do. "Simon, where are you from...?" She asks after a moment, opening an eye to look at him in curiosity.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:43 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
She starts to steadily tap her phone before she lays on her back on the ground, her eyes closing. She is awake, and her thoughts are racing. She does not know what to think or what to do. "Simon, where are you from...?" She asks after a moment, opening an eye to look at him in curiosity.
Simon laughs a little. "You won't have heard of it," he says, a hint of sadness in his tone. The memory of his city had faded with time. Almost nobody has heard of it, these days. He closes his own eyes, remembering his old life - when he was happy. But that happiness had ended abruptly. Too quickly.

He rolls his shoulders, and his neck pops.

"How about you?"

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Simon laughs a little. "You won't have heard of it," he says, a hint of sadness in his tone. The memory of his city had faded with time. Almost nobody has heard of it, these days. He closes his own eyes, remembering his old life - when he was happy. But that happiness had ended abruptly. Too quickly.

He rolls his shoulders, and his neck pops.

"How about you?"
"I was born in a city about two hours away from here." She says quietly before closing her eyes again. A song starts playing in her mind, and then she jumps up when she hears something beside her. Her heart pounding, she stares at the wind blowing in the short grass under her hands and she frowns.

"My God I am so jumpy..." She trails off and then sighs before she shakes her head. "Sorry."