Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 2nd, 2023, 01:58 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default in the face of eternity || [p]

Simon

vampire || has whitish-grey skin, black hair, green eyes, wears a grey hoodie, black sweatpants, red sneakers, red fingerless gloves || yes, he's named after the dude in my pfp, i couldn't think of any other names

Come on, Simon. It'll only hurt for a second. That's nothing in the face of eternity.

In a park, sitting in the shadow of a tree, was Simon. He was stuck. He'd dropped his umbrella, and it had rolled out of the shade of his tree. He slowly extended a hand, his fingers passed the shadow of the tree into the sunlight, and...

"Ow!"

His skin bubbled and burned, but as he pulled it back into the safety of shadow, it healed almost immediately. "A second hurts a lot in the face of eternity," he hissed, glaring at the umbrella. For some reason, the people who passed by him didn't seem to want to help him.

Probably because he was a vampire.

He pulled his hoodie sleeve over his exposed fingers, and reached out again. An ill-timed gust of wind blew the umbrella further away from the tree. "Oh, come on!" he shouted, throwing his arms up in exasperation.

[ @Spartan-117 ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:12 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: in the face of eternity || [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Simon

vampire || has whitish-grey skin, black hair, green eyes, wears a grey hoodie, black sweatpants, red sneakers, red fingerless gloves || yes, he's named after the dude in my pfp, i couldn't think of any other names

Come on, Simon. It'll only hurt for a second. That's nothing in the face of eternity.

In a park, sitting in the shadow of a tree, was Simon. He was stuck. He'd dropped his umbrella, and it had rolled out of the shade of his tree. He slowly extended a hand, his fingers passed the shadow of the tree into the sunlight, and...

"Ow!"

His skin bubbled and burned, but as he pulled it back into the safety of shadow, it healed almost immediately. "A second hurts a lot in the face of eternity," he hissed, glaring at the umbrella. For some reason, the people who passed by him didn't seem to want to help him.

Probably because he was a vampire.

He pulled his hoodie sleeve over his exposed fingers, and reached out again. An ill-timed gust of wind blew the umbrella further away from the tree. "Oh, come on!" he shouted, throwing his arms up in exasperation.

[ @Spartan-117 ]
Aydan Monroe
a pretty, pale blonde-haired girl with bright ocean blue eyes
wears a black hoodie, t-shirt, and camo-colored pants and brown combat boots. a necklace with a teardrop-shap that matches her eye color sits against her chest, warm with her heartbeat

When an umbrella rolls against her foot, she bends down to grab it. She looks around and sees a sketchy guy in a hoodie standing under a tree, looking so angry. She can't help but smile softly as she walks up to him and holds it out. "Is this yours, sir?" She asks in a soft but kind of hoarse voice. Her own hoodie is pulled over her head.

Ever since the car accident, she hasn't known what to do. She was left unharmed, but her entire family - She shakes it from his mind as she tries to live in the moment. She looks up at the tall figure before her. Her friends call her a blonde goddess - but she doesn't know how to live that way anymore.

Her hoodie is loose and baggy, and she pulls her earbuds out of here ears before she looks up at the man before her. Opening her mouth to say something, she looks at the ground before she almost gasps at his... near prefection. She looks away and Aydan wants to give him his umbrella and walk away as if she's never seen him.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 2nd, 2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 07:10 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
Aydan Monroe
a pretty, pale blonde-haired girl with bright ocean blue eyes
wears a black hoodie, t-shirt, and camo-colored pants and brown combat boots. a necklace with a teardrop-shap that matches her eye color sits against her chest, warm with her heartbeat

When an umbrella rolls against her foot, she bends down to grab it. She looks around and sees a sketchy guy in a hoodie standing under a tree, looking so angry. She can't help but smile softly as she walks up to him and holds it out. "Is this yours, sir?" She asks in a soft but kind of hoarse voice. Her own hoodie is pulled over her head.

Ever since the car accident, she hasn't known what to do. She was left unharmed, but her entire family - She shakes it from his mind as she tries to live in the moment. She looks up at the tall figure before her. Her friends call her a blonde goddess - but she doesn't know how to live that way anymore.

Her hoodie is loose and baggy, and she pulls her earbuds out of here ears before she looks up at the man before her. Opening her mouth to say something, she looks at the ground before she almost gasps at his... near prefection. She looks away and Aydan wants to give him his umbrella and walk away as if she's never seen him.
He's startled by the approach of a girl. Simon looks at her, frowning, as she holds up his umbrella and asks if it's his. "Oh, yeah," he said, taking it from her hands and holding it over his head, the handle resting on his shoulder. "Thanks."

Simon took this moment to register more of the woman's appearance and tilts his head a bit.

He's never seen someone so pretty.

Simon quickly looks away, twirling his umbrella and watching it spin. It was black, like a funeral umbrella. He doesn't look back at the woman - he expects her to be gone by now. After all, nobody ever sticks around long enough to get to know him - they just see him as a bloodthirsty vampire. What really ticks him off about that, though, is that he doesn't drink blood! He's fine with eating normal human food and staying away from blood, but nobody knows that because they're too scared of him to learn that.

He watches a leaf fall from the tree he's standing under.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:08 PM

Quote:
He's startled by the approach of a girl. Simon looks at her, frowning, as she holds up his umbrella and asks if it's his. "Oh, yeah," he said, taking it from her hands and holding it over his head, the handle resting on his shoulder. "Thanks."

Simon took this moment to register more of the woman's appearance and tilts his head a bit.

He's never seen someone so pretty.

Simon quickly looks away, twirling his umbrella and watching it spin. It was black, like a funeral umbrella. He doesn't look back at the woman - he expects her to be gone by now. After all, nobody ever sticks around long enough to get to know him - they just see him as a bloodthirsty vampire. What really ticks him off about that, though, is that he doesn't drink blood! He's fine with eating normal human food and staying away from blood, but nobody knows that because they're too scared of him to learn that.

He watches a leaf fall from the tree he's standing under.
She wants to ask if he's okay. She really does - but she can't. She knows something is wrong - but she isn't able to ask what it is. All she can do is stand there, transfixed, before a leaf falls in front of her face, startling her out of her thoughts and making her jump. She frowns at the ground, before her eyes dart upwards to him and she then decides to speak.

"What is wrong...?" She asks after a moment of hesitation. She then looks at him, then tells him her name. "I'm Aydan."

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:11 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
She wants to ask if he's okay. She really does - but she can't. She knows something is wrong - but she isn't able to ask what it is. All she can do is stand there, transfixed, before a leaf falls in front of her face, startling her out of her thoughts and making her jump. She frowns at the ground, before her eyes dart upwards to him and she then decides to speak.

"What is wrong...?" She asks after a moment of hesitation. She then looks at him, then tells him her name. "I'm Aydan."
He looks back at her, a bit startled - but happy - that she hasn't left. "It's nothing," he said, dismissing the question. "I'm Simon." He extended a hand for a handshake, smiling - and not realizing that she'd be able to see his fangs.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:30 PM

Quote:
He looks back at her, a bit startled - but happy - that she hasn't left. "It's nothing," he said, dismissing the question. "I'm Simon." He extended a hand for a handshake, smiling - and not realizing that she'd be able to see his fangs.
Her pale hand emerges from the depths of her black hoodie. The blonde young lady shakes his hand, her grip strong but her hands are cold as death. She sees the fangs, but she manages to keep her surprise hidden. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Simon." She says softly.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:37 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Her pale hand emerges from the depths of her black hoodie. The blonde young lady shakes his hand, her grip strong but her hands are cold as death. She sees the fangs, but she manages to keep her surprise hidden. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Simon." She says softly.
After the handshake, Simon puts his hands in his pockets. He kicks at a stone for a moment, then says: "Your hands are really cold," he says awkwardly. Of course, his hands aren't much warmer - but he didn't really have any other good points of conversation.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
After the handshake, Simon puts his hands in his pockets. He kicks at a stone for a moment, then says: "Your hands are really cold," he says awkwardly. Of course, his hands aren't much warmer - but he didn't really have any other good points of conversation.
She looks at the ground before she shrugs her thin shoulders. "I know. I am sensitive to cold." She motions to the hoodie around her. Then she looks at the too-bright sun, and she frowns - her shoulders kind of fold in on themselves as she takes a couple steps into the shade. "sorry if i am too close, i dont like the sun..."

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:45 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
She looks at the ground before she shrugs her thin shoulders. "I know. I am sensitive to cold." She motions to the hoodie around her. Then she looks at the too-bright sun, and she frowns - her shoulders kind of fold in on themselves as she takes a couple steps into the shade. "sorry if i am too close, i dont like the sun..."
Simon shook his head. "Nah, it's fine - neither do I," he said, shrugging.

(sorry for short posts, i can't think when I'm starving to death)

Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Simon shook his head. "Nah, it's fine - neither do I," he said, shrugging.

(sorry for short posts, i can't think when I'm starving to death)
She can't help but smile sadly before looking at the ground. "i get called a freak a lot because of it. but.. the sun burns me, in a way." Aydan says quietly, not realizing that she is talking to someone that the sun literally burns.