Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old October 25th, 2023, 03:48 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default "the fire hurts..." [ open ]

~~ Peril ~~

Everything was burning.

The fire raged through the halls, consuming everything in it's path. The celling slightly caved in. People were screaming and running. And she was one of them.

She gripped her mother's hand as the two of them ran through the burning building to an exit, the floor starting to cave in as well. People were falling into the basement, a death trap. Everything was red and orange and bright. Her tears were boiled off as they left her eyes. Her clothes burned, her hair as well, her skin bubbling in pain. She couldn't scream. Suddenly, wood breaking. Her mother screaming. She screamed.

"MAMAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"NO!"

Peril's blue eyes shot open, jolting to a sitting position, breathing heavily. It took her a while to take in her surroundings. She was lying on the grass of the park, the sun shining on her face. The fire was years ago. But it haunted her. She lost her mother in the fire. Her body was still burned by the fire, her hair and eyes forever damaged.

She still looked under her shirt. Yes, the burns were still there. She took more deep breaths. She was wearing a blue shirt and gray sweatpants and white shoes. Her burns were all over her body. It still haunted her. Peril stood up and started walking.

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 25th, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:14 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: "the fire hurts..." [ open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post
~~ Peril ~~

Everything was burning.

The fire raged through the halls, consuming everything in it's path. The celling slightly caved in. People were screaming and running. And she was one of them.

She gripped her mother's hand as the two of them ran through the burning building to an exit, the floor starting to cave in as well. People were falling into the basement, a death trap. Everything was red and orange and bright. Her tears were boiled off as they left her eyes. Her clothes burned, her hair as well, her skin bubbling in pain. She couldn't scream. Suddenly, wood breaking. Her mother screaming. She screamed.

"MAMAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"NO!"

Peril's blue eyes shot open, jolting to a sitting position, breathing heavily. It took her a while to take in her surroundings. She was lying on the grass of the park, the sun shining on her face. The fire was years ago. But it haunted her. She lost her mother in the fire. Her body was still burned by the fire, her hair and eyes forever damaged.

She still looked under her shirt. Yes, the burns were still there. She took more deep breaths. She was wearing a blue shirt and gray sweatpants and white shoes. Her burns were all over her body. It still haunted her. Peril stood up and started walking.
????
_________
A tall boy was walking around quitely and nervous trying not to be seen and he noticed the girl and quickly hid stepping on a twig it cracked and he moved his dark brown hair in front of his Blue-gray eyes and quickly put up his ripped Gray hoodie and tried to hide even though his dark blue pants were showing even in the dark and he was really shakey covering his mouth trying not to let her see him
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:17 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetWhisker View Post
????
_________
A tall boy was walking around quitely and nervous trying not to be seen and he noticed the girl and quickly hid stepping on a twig it cracked and he moved his dark brown hair in front of his Blue-gray eyes and quickly put up his ripped Gray hoodie and tried to hide even though his dark blue pants were showing even in the dark and he was really shakey covering his mouth trying not to let her see him
~~Peril~~

Peril walked on, rubbing her arms when she heard a twig snap and looked over at where the noise came from. Confused, she walked on, and did see the pants in the darkness, raising an eyebrow at the darkness and walked on, hands in her pocket, and looked in front of her, walking to an ice cream truck.
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:42 AM

Quote:

~~Peril~~

Peril walked on, rubbing her arms when she heard a twig snap and looked over at where the noise came from. Confused, she walked on, and did see the pants in the darkness, raising an eyebrow at the darkness and walked on, hands in her pocket, and looked in front of her, walking to an ice cream truck.
????
_________
He then quickly walked over to a pond and ate an triple scooped ice cream on a and started eating it while looking at the pond not realizing he could be seen since he was under a street lamp and he was clearly enjoying his ice cream then something came out his hoodie pocket he didnt even notice at all

Last edited by SunsetWhisker; October 26th, 2023 at 10:53 AM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:15 AM
error in the code

Quote:
????
_________
He then quickly walked over to a pond and ate an triple scooped ice cream on a and started eating it while looking at the pond not realizing he could be seen since he was under a street lamp and he was clearly enjoying his ice cream then something came out his hoodie pocket he didnt even notice at all
~~Peril~~

Peril got herself a simple vanilla ice cream cone with two scoops, plain. She licks it as she walked, and saw something fall out of someone's pocket. She walked over and picked it up, glanced at it, and tapped the boy's shoulder. "I think this fell out of your pocket." She said, the wind blowing her hair in her face.
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:03 PM

Quote:

~~Peril~~

Peril got herself a simple vanilla ice cream cone with two scoops, plain. She licks it as she walked, and saw something fall out of someone's pocket. She walked over and picked it up, glanced at it, and tapped the boy's shoulder. "I think this fell out of your pocket." She said, the wind blowing her hair in her face.
????
_____
He said quietly "O-Oh thank you" He quickly stuffed it in his hoodie pocket, but he was worried he was going to be recognized as the person on all the missing person's poster then he got up and started walking somewhere and he didnt even notice he dropped 800 dollars and just kept walking
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:05 PM
error in the code

Quote:
????
_____
He said quietly "O-Oh thank you" He quickly stuffed it in his hoodie pocket, but he was worried he was going to be recognized as the person on all the missing person's poster then he got up and started walking somewhere and he didnt even notice he dropped 800 dollars and just kept walking
(Sorry for short post)

*Peril raised an eyebrow at him and picked up the money and called him back, saying he dropped money, and then asking why he was so nervous*
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:10 PM

Quote:

(Sorry for short post)

*Peril raised an eyebrow at him and picked up the money and called him back, saying he dropped money, and then asking why he was so nervous*
(Its alright)
????
_____
"O-oh you can k-keep it i d-dont need it and i-its nothing Im used to being t-this nervous " The wind then blew his hair out of his Blue-gray eyes and he hoped she wouldn't realize he was the one on all the missing posters all over the park
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(Its alright)
????
_____
"O-oh you can k-keep it i d-dont need it and i-its nothing Im used to being t-this nervous " The wind then blew his hair out of his Blue-gray eyes and he hoped she wouldn't realize he was the one on all the missing posters all over the park
*She eyed him up and down and asked if he needed shelter or somewhere to stay*

*She didn't recognize him but was suspecting him, but wasn't going to tattle on him either*

*Her eyes showed kindness and compassion*
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:14 PM

Quote:

*She eyed him up and down and asked if he needed shelter or somewhere to stay*

*She didn't recognize him but was suspecting him, but wasn't going to tattle on him either*

*Her eyes showed kindness and compassion*
????
______
"W-well i f-found a e-empty house and live there s-sure theres rats but it's a-actually n-near here if you want to come"