Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 13th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Travelers [ROLEPLAY]

Talon yawned as he couldn't sleep, the bird stretched his wings quietly before he got up and went to a different place that was away from the traveler's, his eyes watching everything as he stood in a tree as a look out.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; November 13th, 2023 at 04:18 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 04:14 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Icicle blindly follows, unsure of where she was going*

we haven't gone yet lol, it is night time
@Little_fawn

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 13th, 2023 at 04:15 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 04:18 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
we haven't gone yet lol, it is night time
@Little_fawn
(sorry I am in a bad mood and am not looking for details very much. so I'll just do this)

*Icicle exists*
Old November 14th, 2023, 03:00 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:!MerryVix!:. View Post
-- Travelers update --

It is currently night time, the weather is clear and the sky is NOT cloudy. Jam will be leading everyone out of the camp tomorrow morning, if you do not reply within 72 hours of that post your character will be considered eaten by a green monster (crocodile). Thanks <3 <3
Midnight flies around Jam in circles, wary of his surroundings and listening to every single sound. Did that move? No, just a bush.

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
-- Travelers update --

It is currently night time, the weather is clear and the sky is NOT cloudy. Jam will be leading everyone out of the camp tomorrow morning, if you do not reply within 72 hours of that post your character will be considered eaten by a green monster (crocodile). Thanks <3 <3

It was so cold. Dandelion shivered from the cold gusts of air, with the dark night surrounding the hedgehog. Her spines covered in flowers and grass shivered like little pinpricks of hope. She couldn't feel any hope now, though. She only felt coldness swallowing her whole. The bush outside the camp that she was in was not much comfort, so tentatively, she stopped out of it. Wherever there was a warmer place, she would have to go. Wherever there was help, she would go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:55 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
It was so cold. Dandelion shivered from the cold gusts of air, with the dark night surrounding the hedgehog. Her spines covered in flowers and grass shivered like little pinpricks of hope. She couldn't feel any hope now, though. She only felt coldness swallowing her whole. The bush outside the camp that she was in was not much comfort, so tentatively, she stopped out of it. Wherever there was a warmer place, she would have to go. Wherever there was help, she would go.
Jam

Jam stepped outside of his den, a chilling breeze ruffling his fur. They would have to start preparing for the journey. He needed to weave baskets for prey and gather their herbs in pouches. They would also have to weave harness with pockets in them for the smaller kits and pups to sit while a larger troop or trapper carried them. But if he was to do this, he would need supplies. he set off into the territory, ignoring the skittering snakes and taunting squirrels. He would never eat animals that could talk, animals with minds. But prey such as mice or rats, they were stupid, they were easy to catch and was the circle of life. But he usually lived on plants, like cuncasin flowers or selli root. (Made up plants)

Jam stopped by a nearby boulder and gathered some roots there, there were bushes and other plants that would be good for weaving. Suddenly they stopped, seeing the hedghog.

' ' Why, hello. Are you alright? ' ' He meowed, noticing the poor thing looked chilly.

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 19th, 2023 at 02:56 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:02 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Midnight, the australian crow, grabbed moss with the paws and dropped them close to Dandelion. He dropped it from the sky so it wouldn't be easy to know who was the one who dropped it. Midnight wouldn't like to be seen as sweet! He was a warrior! He was a fighter!
@Sunii (Jam) @Pine'Paw (Dandelion)

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:08 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Jam

Jam stepped outside of his den, a chilling breeze ruffling his fur. They would have to start preparing for the journey. He needed to weave baskets for prey and gather their herbs in pouches. They would also have to weave harness with pockets in them for the smaller kits and pups to sit while a larger troop or trapper carried them. But if he was to do this, he would need supplies. he set off into the territory, ignoring the skittering snakes and taunting squirrels. He would never eat animals that could talk, animals with minds. But prey such as mice or rats, they were stupid, they were easy to catch and was the circle of life. But he usually lived on plants, like cuncasin flowers or selli root. (Made up plants)

Jam stopped by a nearby boulder and gathered some roots there, there were bushes and other plants that would be good for weaving. Suddenly they stopped, seeing the hedghog.

' ' Why, hello. Are you alright? ' ' He meowed, noticing the poor thing looked chilly.

Dandelion whipped around, noticing the cat. Her spikes shot up in fear. "U-um, well, not very. It's c-cold out here." She said as she shifted some moss around her paws.

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
Dandelion whipped around, noticing the cat. Her spikes shot up in fear. "U-um, well, not very. It's c-cold out here." She said as she shifted some moss around her paws.
Jam

Jam tilted his head softly.

' ' I know this is kinda sudden but I am a little short on time. Would you like to join the travelers? We could use more animals and you seem like you need all the help you can get. ' ' They meowed, continuing to grab the roots, brambles and other things.

Help hatch my babies!

Old November 19th, 2023, 08:51 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Jam

Jam tilted his head softly.

' ' I know this is kinda sudden but I am a little short on time. Would you like to join the travelers? We could use more animals and you seem like you need all the help you can get. ' ' They meowed, continuing to grab the roots, brambles and other things.

Dandelion thought about this. She had no family left for her anywhere. They didn't want her back. She was alone, but this could change things. They said they would help her, and she needed that. "Yes." She said quietly as she prodded closer to the cat. Her dark eyes glittered happily as they looked up at Jam.