Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old September 15th, 2023, 03:38 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Bubble Gum & Sarcasm [ OPEN ]

This thread may contain bad language.

Anyone may post in there. However if more that two people post in here, there will be a posting order depending on who got here first and who your character is interacting with. If a week goes by and the next person in the posting order doesn't repsond you may skip them once before resetting that timer. This is most likely subject to change.

~~ Kora Garret - She/Her - 16 Years Old ~~

Tall girl with dark skin and messy, long bright pink hair with various hair accessories. Her ears are pierced even though she has no earrings. She has colorful temporary tattoos all over her face, and big hazel eyes. She wears a dark gray sweatshirt, black sweatpants, gray-and-black shoes, and white socks. Her nails are long and colored bright pink and black, a chain ring on her left ring finger. She also wears a bright pink spiky collar around her neck.

The school was boring. She knew that. Everything about school was boring. Kora sighed slightly, hands in her sweatshirt's pockets as she walked down one of the many hallways at Silver Dragon High School, the school she was going to at the time. She was chewing bubble gum in her mouth, keeping her hazel eyes locked in front of her, and blowing bubbles occasionally. Only one more period... and then I get to go home... Taking in another sigh, Kora arrived at her classroom: Math. She went to her desk, plopped her backpack on the floor next to the desk, and sat down at her desk, one hand on her chin and elbow on table, and other hand on the table, tapping her fingers on the table, glancing around, still blowing bubbles with the gum in her mouth.

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 16th, 2023 at 02:36 PM.
Old September 15th, 2023, 03:41 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Bubble Gum & Sarcasm [ OPEN ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverLover649 View Post

Tall girl with dark skin and messy, long bright pink hair with various hair accessories. Her ears are pierced even though she has no earrings. She has colorful temporary tattoos all over her face, and big hazel eyes. She wears a dark gray sweatshirt, black sweatpants, gray-and-black shoes, and white socks. Her nails are long and colored bright pink and black, a chain ring on her left ring finger. She also wears a bright pink spiky collar around her neck.

The school was boring. She knew that. Everything about school was boring. Kora sighed slightly, hands in her sweatshirt's pockets as she walked down one of the many hallways at Silver Dragon High School, the school she was going to at the time. She was chewing bubble gum in her mouth, keeping her hazel eyes locked in front of her, and blowing bubbles occasionally. Only one more period... and then I get to go home... Taking in another sigh, Kora arrived at her classroom: Math. She went to her desk, plopped her backpack on the floor next to the desk, and sat down at her desk, one hand on her chin and elbow on table, and other hand on the table, tapping her fingers on the table, glancing around, still blowing bubbles with the gum in her mouth.

may i

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 15th, 2023, 03:42 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post

may i
(if ya want.)
Old September 15th, 2023, 03:49 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

(if ya want.)
(hehehheehhehehhehehhehehehe)

Name: Redacted
Nickname: Crow
Pronouns: He/They
Appearance: An attractive asian black haired person with quite a few piercing. (septum that they barely wear. 3 ear lobe on left two on right, cartilage on each ear.)
Personality:They are reserved and quiet while they only make friends with people like them.
There down to be Koras bestie if you want <3

Crow sat down in the back of his math class, he was wearing a black hoodie with sweat pants and his hood over his head, he wore his septum piercing for the first time in a while. Ahhhh sweet relief it was the last period of the day, bad part was that they had to go home with dumbass math equations and probably 10 million stacks of unnecessary homework. Oh well. Crow put in his headphones that were connected to his phone and put on his favorite music. The non-binary looked up once a girl sat near him, he put his back pack closer to his desk and continued to scroll silently on his phone, not expecting anybody to talk to him.

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:03 PM
error in the code

Quote:

(hehehheehhehehhehehhehehehe)

Name: Redacted
Nickname: Crow
Pronouns: He/They
Appearance: An attractive asian black haired person with quite a few piercing. (septum that they barely wear. 3 ear lobe on left two on right, cartilage on each ear.)
Personality:They are reserved and quiet while they only make friends with people like them.
There down to be Koras bestie if you want <3

Crow sat down in the back of his math class, he was wearing a black hoodie with sweat pants and his hood over his head, he wore his septum piercing for the first time in a while. Ahhhh sweet relief it was the last period of the day, bad part was that they had to go home with dumbass math equations and probably 10 million stacks of unnecessary homework. Oh well. Crow put in his headphones that were connected to his phone and put on his favorite music. The non-binary looked up once a girl sat near him, he put his back pack closer to his desk and continued to scroll silently on his phone, not expecting anybody to talk to him.

Kora soon realized that her gum was now stale. Sighing, she stood up and went to the garbage can and spit out her gum in there. She walked back to her desk and saw the kid who sat nearby her scrolling something on his phone. What did she care. Kora never talked to anyone in this class. She sat back down and pulled out her gum packet and popped one of the gum sticks into her mouth and chewed. Getting bored, she pulled out her phone and looked at Snapchat.
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:09 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

Kora soon realized that her gum was now stale. Sighing, she stood up and went to the garbage can and spit out her gum in there. She walked back to her desk and saw the kid who sat nearby her scrolling something on his phone. What did she care. Kora never talked to anyone in this class. She sat back down and pulled out her gum packet and popped one of the gum sticks into her mouth and chewed. Getting bored, she pulled out her phone and looked at Snapchat.
He suddenly stood and went to the teacher, muttering something in a deep attractive voice the teacher told him to pull down his hood, sighing he revealed his piercing which made some kids start muttering.

lio lurked here

Old September 15th, 2023, 04:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:

He suddenly stood and went to the teacher, muttering something in a deep attractive voice the teacher told him to pull down his hood, sighing he revealed his piercing which made some kids start muttering.
(Sorry for short post)

*Kora raised an eyebrow at the boy and went back to looking at her phone*
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:15 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:

(Sorry for short post)

*Kora raised an eyebrow at the boy and went back to looking at her phone*
(its fine )

He looked at her as he passed and knocked over her phone just to be an ass

lio lurked here

Old September 15th, 2023, 08:10 PM
error in the code

Quote:

(naughty child)

He smirked and walked out
*Kora growled*

*The bell rang*
Old September 16th, 2023, 06:27 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Kora growled*

*The bell rang*
He returned to class and sat back down

lio lurked here