Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM

Old November 26th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Angry (gore warning) Don't Take Care of Me... Be Scared Of Me... My Misery Owns Me! (open)

A Girl... tiny for her age of 18... watched as the pillars of smoke rised up in the night as the fire of the building once stand there infront of her touched the night sky.

"The Nightmares Finally Over... " She whimpered softly "they won't hurt anyone ever again..." Her eyes started to feel heavy... she found herself slowly loosing consious as she fell to the ground with a soft thud, blood from her stomach wound pooling around her and staining the plain white nightgown she had on...

little background:
The Girls Parents Were Scientists... maad scientists you could say, for this island is where the critically insane are housed and experimented on cruelly. one night all the prisoners of this devilish place rebeled and set the place ablaze. the girl was injured during this blind rage. for when in raged the inmates didn't reconize her as the one kid who had grown up in the lab by her parents cruel side and yet was as different from them as night & day. for she found beauty and friendship in a few of the inmates she was able to interact with on her limited range of access to confinement areas...

this Island Is Known As Devil's isle, Where everyone is Born With or has Been Mutated into Having a Singular Power capible of mass Destruction, for not only was this island for the insane but as a jail for the villianous and blood thirsty, power hungry Criminals that the world has rejected from civilization...

(plz keep note this rp is open but also with a massive gore warning given the... ideals of most of it's inhabitants. most people you'll find in jail or hospital clothes that they have personalized to their style. black and whites the clothes main color sceme but a dose of other colors are welcome. everything from pregnancy to death is fine, but keep it in mind not to write anything 14+)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: (gore warning) Don't Take Care of Me... Be Scared Of Me... My Misery Owns Me! (op

Test One (Project Izzy)

Izzy's "hands" started to glitch a litter, her petite holographic body flickering with the light of the flames. She gasped watching the girl fall to the ground. She couldn't anything to help, she was just a program that happened to have snark, attitude, and not be the "perfect girl" the scientists, if you could really call them that, were trying make. She was just a bunch 1s and 0s. She couldn't help. Still she flickered over toward the girl, screaming for someone else to help.

`` HEY! ONE OF YOU REAL PEOPLE GET OVER HERE AND HELP THIS POOR GIRL `` She crowed as loud as she could.

Little backstory also ~ She was the first experiment of the island, not a "cruel" experiment, but odd? You could say that. The scientists were trying to make the perfect girl, one pretty teenager that was nice and the absolute perfect for anyone. But something went wrong in her code and she got real human emotions, ai. She was a person but she was just a hologram. She can't touch anything. After that her name got switched from "test one" to "project Izzy". They ignored her after that because she liked to annoy them, she was sarcastic, rude, obnoxious, and could do whatever she wanted. She couldn't get, she could change her appearance at will, she could basically do anything, but not touch anything to affect the "real" world, as she calls it.
@Zei

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 26th, 2023 at 08:40 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:36 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: (gore warning) Don't Take Care of Me... Be Scared Of Me... My Misery Owns Me! (op

, @Sunii
the girl could faintly hear someone yelling out for help... but straining to hear just who it was wasn't an option at the moment... she coughed roughly and groaned...

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms