Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old November 20th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default A Big Happy Family

Hello hello! This is a roleplay of humans with a bunch of children from an orphanage. They live in a poor town btw. Also you can live outside of the orphanage but that would be like an outside of school friend. They all go to the same school that is kindergarten-12th grade. The teachers and caretakers of the orphanage are NPCs that anyone can roleplay. The NPCs listed below are the caretakers and teachers + their appearance and personality. Please only use those teachers, if you are an outside of the orphanage friend you can roleplay any parents or other things by only you! All of the kids are friends but you can also have a bully or smth. Whatever you want for a character between 6-18! You can have a crush on someone or something and you can cuss idrc. ANYWAY if you wanna sign up use the form! TY!

NPCs - Teachers:

Mrs Karoleen (Car-oh-leen) - A sweet and kind teacher that teaches math 7-12
Ms Sally (Sall-ee) - A good teacher that enjoys her job as an ELA teacher form 7-12
Mr Taro (Tare-oh) - A great teacher with a short temper that teaches history 7-12
Mr Chilvivo (Chill-vie-voe) - A stubborn and rude health/gym teacher of 7-12
Mrs Bloth (Blot-th) - A creative and slightly strict fun old art teacher for 7-12

Mrs Kate (kay-tuh) - A sweet and kind teacher for the entire grade of kindergarten
Mr Roberto (Rob-erh-toe) - A stubborn yet sweet 1st grade teacher
Ms Sweety (Swee-tee) - A kind 2nd grade teacher
Mrs Chi (Ch-ee) - A rude and nasty 3rd grade teacher who is known for making things up
Ms Katy (Cat-ee) - An energetic overexcited 4th grade teacher who is WAY too excited about her job
Mr Jayzi (jay-z) - A neutral and boring man who teaches 5th grade and who barely responds to anything.
Ms Callyalli (Cal-ee-alh-ee) - A hot-headed 6th grade teacher who means well even though she's old

NPCs - Caretakers:

Judi - A gentle young woman who is a caregiver
Billy - An annoying and stern administrator (head boss) that never leaves his office.
Cally - The WORST, always snoops around and kind of looks like a bird. "Second in command" to Billy.

FORM:

Name-
How to Pronounce Name-
Age-
Grade-
Description-
Personality-
Other
Questions-
Mention Me- @Sunii

PEOPLE IN ALREADY-

Vixi (Viks-ee) - An over excited kind girl who never tells people her real name. She loves dogs and always rescues animals. She is currently 16 years of age and plans to be a veterinarian as an adult. Played by - @Sunii

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:04 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Red face Re: A Big Happy Family

Name. Evelyn.
How to pronounce name. Eve-uh-lin.
Age. 6.
Grade. First.
Description. Evelyn is a skinny very tall girl with medium brown skin, very long curly dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes.
Personality. Evelyn is playful, sweet, loving, naive, very energetic, impulsive, reckless, and a daredeviler.
Other. None.
Questions. None.
Mention me. @Sunii

Name. Nancy.
How to pronounce name. Nan-see.
Age. 15.
Grade. Tenth.
Description. Nancy is of average height and has a muscular buil with very dark brown skin, medium length wavy blonde hair, and dull hazel eyes. Her back has several scars on it, the scars always hidden under her shirt.
Personality. Nancy is reserved and almost always silent, rarely bothering to speak. Very anxious, she is always scanning her environment and has very severe trust issues, making it quite difficult to earn her trust. Nancy is very observant, rarely missing even the smallest detail. She loves reading, nature, and animals. She is incredibly mature for her age and extremely independent, as her trust issuces prevent her from asking for help or accepting it if it is offered. She is kind, loving and protective as well as very gracious if you manage to get her to trust you. She loves infants and young children and is very protective of them as she knows that they are innocent. Nancy is a Christian and her favorite book is her bible, which she reads daily. She is very fit and makes sure that she remains that way. She knows all about how to survive in the wilderness.
Other. Nancy has C-PTSD and was abused by her parents before she was rescued and brought to the orphanage years ago.
Questions. None.
Mention me. @/Sunii
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 22nd, 2023 at 12:23 PM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 05:39 AM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: A Big Happy Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Name. Evelyn.
How to pronounce name. Eve-uh-lin.
Age. 6.
Grade. First.
Description. Evelyn is a skinny very tall girl with medium brown skin, very long curly dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes.
Personality. Evelyn is playful, sweet, loving, naive, very energetic, impulsive, reckless, and a daredeviler.
Other. None.
Questions. None.
Mention me. @Sunii

Name. Nancy.
How to pronounce name. Nan-see.
Age. 15.
Grade. Tenth.
Description. Nancy is of average height and has a muscular buil with very dark brown skin, medium length blonde hair, and dull hazel eyes. Her back has several scars on it, the scars always hidden under her shirt.
Personality. Nancy is reserved and almost always silent, rarely bothering to speak. Very anxious, she is always scanning her environment and has very severe trust issues, making it quite difficult to earn her trust. Nancy is very observant, rarely missing even the smallest detail. She loves reading, nature, and animals. She is incredibly mature for her age and extremely independent, as her trust issuces prevent her from asking for help or accepting it if it is offered. She is kind and loving as well as very gracious if you manage to get her to trust you. She loves infants and young children and is very protective of them as she knows that they are innocent. Nancy is a Christian and her favorite book is her bible, which she reads daily. She is very fit and makes sure that she remains that way.
Other. Nancy has C-PTSD and was abused by her parents before she was rescued and brought to the orphanage years ago.
Questions. None.
Mention me. @/Sunii

accepted

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3