Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:54 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Estelle
Today 03:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:45 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 03:36 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:19 PM

Old October 9th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Blazingkit's Punishment

Blazingkit returned to ThunderClan!

Not without consequences, though! Sparrowstar gave him two choices of his punishment, to which Blazing chosen the option where he gets to become an apprentice next meeting (which is happening now in Thunderwillow). However, his punishment was to remove ticks from elders for a full moon when he becomes an apprentice.

His punishment will be the main plot point of his character development, along with other plot points (which I will create a plot finder for them, since i didn't think this plot finder was gonna be long ). To avoid confusion I will split every plot point and since the punishment goes about 4 weeks in real time, I will also split the punishment up in 4 weeks, but they will likely be done in the Elders' Den whereas the other plots would be in Private Threads.

Note: the [] are the roles that are in the plot. These brackets will be replaced by names of cats that are bolded with the mention of the rp who rps the cat next to the name.

Week 1
Blazingpaw -after the meeting is over- will visit the Elders' Den. Leapingbranch @Veinyard greets the new apprentice and asks why Blazing is here. Blazing, as usual, would be disrespectful. An argument could be formed or not, either way Goldenhound @Naiad would step in and tell Blazingpaw to be more respectful and apologize. With no choice, Blazing apologizes and explained why he is in the Elder's Den.

Ospreypaw @/oleander asks if Blazingpaw knows what to do to get rid of ticks. Blazing, being hardheaded no matter what, refuses to hear instructions and moved on with his day. Trying to pluck out ticks from Leapingbranch, Blazing messes up and gets an earful from the elder. [Ospreypaw] joins back in and teaches Blazingpaw, whether he likes it or not. At the end, Blazingpaw learns and tries it again, getting rid of the ticks correctly.

Week 2
The plot could start off with Blazingpaw helping with Goldenhound's ticks. As he removes the ticks, Ashflame @SplashyLumi would tell a story to [Ospreypaw & Apprentice 2]. Blazing gets distracted and accidentally plucked out a few hairs from Goldenhound. Blazing focuses back on the task at hand, but kept listening to a story. As Ashflame continued the story, Blazing would ask a question and get distracted again, then focused back as Goldenhound glares at him.

Time passes and the story ended in a way that would get Blazingpaw curious and upset, getting him to ask rudely if that's the end of it. The elder he is still attending to gets upset and yells at him. Blazingpaw snaps and yowled back. Ashflame breaks the fight and tells Blazing that if he focuses more on his task and be more polite, the story-telling elder could finish the story next week. So Blazingpaw finally listened and apologized to Goldenhound and went back to his punishment.

Week 3
Starts off with Blazingpaw sitting down and listening to Ashflame's continuation of the story from last week. After the story finally brought a satisfying ending for Blazingpaw, Ashflame would ask for ticks removal, but gave the option to Blazing that he doesn't have to do as that the problem wasn't that big of a deal. Blazingpaw accepts the offer.

Week 4
The final week of Blazingpaw's punishment! The day went on as normal: Blazingpaw attends to Leapingbranch's ticks -with a few things that hint to Blazingpaw's development (EX. apologizing without being told to). After he gets done, he listens to some story telling along with [Apprentice 1] & [Apprentice 2] by Ashflame. The story gets interrupted by a fight between [Apprentice 3] and Leapingbranch. [App 3.] calls out how weak the elder is and made fun of them, and conflict arises. Blazingpaw steps in and defends Leapingbranch and shoos [App. 3]. Blaizngpaw could be praised by both elders and apprentices for his standing against a rude apprentice. If you want to make this more dramatic, [App. 3] can be Blazingpaw's childhood friend who is also a bully like Blazing was.

Bonus: Week 5
Although Blazingpaw's punishment is now over, he continues his now daily duty of removing ticks from elders. While cleaning out the ticks from Goldenhound, [Bully Apprentice] sees what Blazing is doing and insults him and his choices. Blazingpaw tries to get calm and almost blew up, but was saved from Goldenhound and defends Blazingpaw and praises him. [Bully App] scoffs and runs off, not without insulting one last time at Blazing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the whole plot! Does it seem cheesy? Yeah, I guess so lol, but I really like it. Might update how this is all going to go, though.

Form
Name:
Char's pronouns:
Role:
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?:
Short physical description of your cat:
Any questions?:
mention me: @Dirtfur

Role List
Apprentice 1 of Week 1 and 2: Ospreypaw
Apprentice 1 of Week 4: Not taken
Apprentice 2: Not taken
Apprentice 3: Not taken
Elder 1: Leapingbranch
Elder 2: Goldenhound
Elder 3: Ashflame
Extra Elder in Week 5: Goldenhound
Bully Apprentice: Not Taken

Last edited by Dirtfur; October 11th, 2022 at 08:23 PM.
Old October 9th, 2022, 06:29 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Blazingkit's Punishment

Name: Ospreypaw
Char's pronouns: He/Him
Role: Apprentice 1
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?: Either in week 1 or 2 !!
Short physical description of your cat: Large brown tabby tom with white chest and paws, one green eye and one copper eye
Any questions?:

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 9th, 2022, 06:45 PM
In School 8 AM-4 PM EST

My Mood: Thirsty

Oooo,, I like this idea!

Name: Leapingbranch
Char's pronouns: She/Her
Role: Elder 1
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?: Any of them can work for Leaping!
Short physical description of your cat: A long and beautiful light brown tabby she-cat, with the lightest yellow eyes whom retired early.
Any questions?: Noppee!
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post
Name: Ospreypaw
Char's pronouns: He/Him
Role: Apprentice 1
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?: Either in week 1 or 2 !!
Short physical description of your cat: Large brown tabby tom with white chest and paws, one green eye and one copper eye
Any questions?:
Accepted! Are ya alright with doing both week 1 and week 2?

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:26 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Accepted! Are ya alright with doing both week 1 and week 2?
Yea for sure!

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:36 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: goldenhound
Char's pronouns: she/her
Role: any of the elders (she is a little rough around the edges, so whichever role you see fit)
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?: any of the weeks is fine
Short physical description of your cat: large, scarred golden tabby with blue eyes and short fur
Any questions?:

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Name: goldenhound
Char's pronouns: she/her
Role: any of the elders (she is a little rough around the edges, so whichever role you see fit)
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?: any of the weeks is fine
Short physical description of your cat: large, scarred golden tabby with blue eyes and short fur
Any questions?:
Accepted! You alright with Goldenhound being Elder 2 in Week 1 and Week 2 and have her as the Elder Extra in Week 5?

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 9th, 2022, 08:13 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Accepted! You alright with Goldenhound being Elder 2 in Week 1 and Week 2 and have her as the Elder Extra in Week 5?
sounds good! forgot to add that she is a throwaway character and will probably die shortly after this plot; I’ll wait to submit her until you need her, so just lmk when!

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 9th, 2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
sounds good! forgot to add that she is a throwaway character and will probably die shortly after this plot; I’ll wait to submit her until you need her, so just lmk when!
oooo

No no word
Old October 9th, 2022, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veinyard View Post
Oooo,, I like this idea!

Name: Leapingbranch
Char's pronouns: She/Her
Role: Elder 1
Which plot do you want your cat to be in?: Any of them can work for Leaping!
Short physical description of your cat: A long and beautiful light brown tabby she-cat, with the lightest yellow eyes whom retired early.
Any questions?: Noppee!
Accepted! Sorry for not seeing this earlier

No no word