Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Wildhearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Galen awoke to beams of light cascading through his open cabin door. Well, it wasn’t really a cabin, it was more of a very small bunk room that was the inside of a very large pine tree. Yes, inside Of a tree, with the opening a large hole shrouded by juniper bushes. There was a hammock for him to sleep, and a stone, totally safe, non-flammable fire pit in the middle of it. It sounded crazy, fire inside of a tree, but it was totally secure. Of course, he had his necessities for living in the wild alpines, but he also wasn’t alone. His hazel eyes blinked slowly Open, and his feet were already on the ground. Like a hunter, he got up, and stuck his head out into the fresh air, tainted with the tangy smell of evergreen needles., He continued to step out of the entrance, and further until he was fully outside. There was a chilly breeze, but the sun was starting to warm it. He loved the location. High altitude, cold water, fresh air, the aroma of pines everyday, wild strawberries waiting to be picked this time of year. It was perfect, but most importantly, hidden in the depths of the mountains, where no regular and destroying human could get to them. The wild where he was meant to be, the alpines was where he was meant to be, just like a fox.

His alert eyes swiveled around to de dog there was any other Wildheart members around that he could talk to. Hopefully, they were out. They had their Daily survival jobs to do, like collect wood, water, maybe hunt, harvest, and etcetera. Galen actually liked doing the work, he got to be one with the nature and spend time with the place that supported him, that’s why he loved the outdoors more than anything, that’s why he was absolutely ecstatic to find out that he could be a fox, or a bird, or both, or just have wings. He could go everywhere. {Open}
Wild, as a winged cat, was gliding from tree to tree, looking for the squirrel she was tracking earlier. She only ate meat as a cat, since for some reason that worked better for her. She never really questioned it. But, for obvious reasons, she ate fruit and vegetables as a person. She knew she was better at hunting as a cat, so she just went with it. Spotting it, she made her leap, but missed. The squirrel had jumped to a lower branch instead. Seemingly filled with determination, Wild chased after it. Leaping from tree to tree, the chase went on, until finally, Wild caught it. She was about to finish the job when a crack of a branch startled her, letting the squirrel escape. But Wild still wouldn't give up. She chased it down, and caught it for real.
(Spear of Justice from Undertale was playing while I typed the chase XD)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

ember walked out of her cabin like shelter which she would fix soon.the cool air met her as she stretched her arms.she lived a little farther than most of the wildheart but she liked that shed know if danger or anything bad was happening northern side,it was like her own territory her own little world.she started hunting for breakfast.she mostly took down deer maybe two a day enough to eat and have some for later or if another member didnt catch anything.though now shed deal with a nice rabbit.she walked again and quickly saw a flash of brown she chased it and took it down and walked back to her make-shift den.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Galen awoke to beams of light cascading through his open cabin door. Well, it wasn’t really a cabin, it was more of a very small bunk room that was the inside of a very large pine tree. Yes, inside Of a tree, with the opening a large hole shrouded by juniper bushes. There was a hammock for him to sleep, and a stone, totally safe, non-flammable fire pit in the middle of it. It sounded crazy, fire inside of a tree, but it was totally secure. Of course, he had his necessities for living in the wild alpines, but he also wasn’t alone. His hazel eyes blinked slowly Open, and his feet were already on the ground. Like a hunter, he got up, and stuck his head out into the fresh air, tainted with the tangy smell of evergreen needles., He continued to step out of the entrance, and further until he was fully outside. There was a chilly breeze, but the sun was starting to warm it. He loved the location. High altitude, cold water, fresh air, the aroma of pines everyday, wild strawberries waiting to be picked this time of year. It was perfect, but most importantly, hidden in the depths of the mountains, where no regular and destroying human could get to them. The wild where he was meant to be, the alpines was where he was meant to be, just like a fox.

His alert eyes swiveled around to de dog there was any other Wildheart members around that he could talk to. Hopefully, they were out. They had their Daily survival jobs to do, like collect wood, water, maybe hunt, harvest, and etcetera. Galen actually liked doing the work, he got to be one with the nature and spend time with the place that supported him, that’s why he loved the outdoors more than anything, that’s why he was absolutely ecstatic to find out that he could be a fox, or a bird, or both, or just have wings. He could go everywhere. {Open}
as ember walked back to her cabin she saw galen "good morning galen!"she yelled to him.she started walking to him through the towering trees"how you doing?"she asked"i need to ask you something which to you think would make a better home?tree or cave?"ember asked.her wings pushing throught the large undergrowth.the large rabbit in her arms.

So did they bury you?
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

as ember walked back to her cabin she saw galen "good morning galen!"she yelled to him.she started walking to him through the towering trees"how you doing?"she asked"i need to ask you something which to you think would make a better home?tree or cave?"ember asked.her wings pushing throught the large undergrowth.the large rabbit in her arms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Wild, as a winged cat, was gliding from tree to tree, looking for the squirrel she was tracking earlier. She only ate meat as a cat, since for some reason that worked better for her. She never really questioned it. But, for obvious reasons, she ate fruit and vegetables as a person. She knew she was better at hunting as a cat, so she just went with it. Spotting it, she made her leap, but missed. The squirrel had jumped to a lower branch instead. Seemingly filled with determination, Wild chased after it. Leaping from tree to tree, the chase went on, until finally, Wild caught it. She was about to finish the job when a crack of a branch startled her, letting the squirrel escape. But Wild still wouldn't give up. She chased it down, and caught it for real.
(Spear of Justice from Undertale was playing while I typed the chase XD)
Galen was breathing fresh air, exhaling and inhaling the pine-tainted oxygen that definitely gave the atmosphere a kick. His eyes wandered to the treetops when he saw flickered shadows cross the pine forest floor, there he spotted a brown tabby cat with wings blending in with the dark bark of the evergreens, chasing a squirrel. He watched the case intently, and it didn’t surprise him the feline could fly. It was normal here, heck, he could fly, even right now. He kept watching, smiling Incase he caught the Wildhearts’ eye.

His attention snapped back to the ground when he heard a friendly call, “What?” He asked blankly, “Oh. Good morning-Ember, is it?”. His eyes stuck to the brown rabbit in her arms befor elosyong tonher question. It seemed quite obvious to him, caves were dark and scary, he’d rather stay in his tree. After a moment of thinking GHS, he replied, stepping a little closer to her ”Trees are cozy.” he shrugged timidly.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Name
Adriana MacBlain // Flicker
Adriana prefers to be called Flicker

Personality
Shy, quiet. Generally tbrp.

Human Appearance
http://static.hogwartsishere.com/med...xy_q9IGan9.jpg
(Kinda rushing this form, so there isn't any descriptions.)

Animal Appearance
One Two Three

Love Interests
Open

Plot Ideas
N/A

Questions/Concerns
N/A
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Galen was breathing fresh air, exhaling and inhaling the pine-tainted oxygen that definitely gave the atmosphere a kick. His eyes wandered to the treetops when he saw flickered shadows cross the pine forest floor, there he spotted a brown tabby cat with wings blending in with the dark bark of the evergreens, chasing a squirrel. He watched the case intently, and it didn’t surprise him the feline could fly. It was normal here, heck, he could fly, even right now. He kept watching, smiling Incase he caught the Wildhearts’ eye.

His attention snapped back to the ground when he heard a friendly call, “What?” He asked blankly, “Oh. Good morning-Ember, is it?”. His eyes stuck to the brown rabbit in her arms befor elosyong tonher question. It seemed quite obvious to him, caves were dark and scary, he’d rather stay in his tree. After a moment of thinking GHS, he replied, stepping a little closer to her ”Trees are cozy.” he shrugged timidly.
"im thinking of building a proper cabin and i didnt konw if cave or tree would be better cave is more dragon-like but tree makes easy flying"ember said"tree it is!i forgot where the nearest town is...do you want to help raid it?"she asked giveing a little laugh.she needed a lot of human things to build a treehouse......or did she,maybe it could be like a nest in the sky.shed think about it later.

So did they bury you?
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Blue, having been asleep long enough, soon woke up slowly on a thick branch on a tree, her back on the main part. Giving a yawn and a careful stretch, she carefully got up, balancing as she carefully moves closer to the edge of the branch. This gave her enough space to allow her wings to be transformed onto her, folding outwards and giving a few small flaps before giving one strong one, propelling her into the air. She gave a few more flaps after that and soon being high above the trees, her wings keeping her hovering as she eyed the surveying of the area, thinking about what to do as part of her daily task today.
(Open)
Old November 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Quote:

After Wild finished her meal, she cleaned her whiskers and looked around. She spotted Galen and Ember talking and smiled. She was glad Wildhearts got along well. She glided down and shifted into her favorite form: human, but with cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings. She decided to explore a bit farther than last week, where she had traveled to a large oak tree. Unlike the other Wildhearts, she didn't have a permanent home. She was still looking for a bigger tree to live in. 'Galen got lucky with finding his tree,' she thought. Suddenly, she heard something and hid her cat ears, tail, and wings. But soon she realized it wasn't what she had expected. She shifted into a cat without wings and followed the sound.
"You are going to pay for that!" snarled a fox, pouncing at a white cat.
The cat rolled to the side, smiling. She lost that smile immediately after the fox landed on her. "Get off!" she hissed.
"Say goodbye, prey-thief!" the fox growled, ready to fasten his teeth into the cat's neck.
"Fang!" Wild roared. (Not really but it was really loud)
Fang, the fox, turned. "What?" he growled. "You want to fight me too?"
"You know fully well what happened last time, Fang," Wild replied coolly. "Let Snowy go."
"You don't tell me what to do," Fang replied. "Now, I don't recall fighting you."
"Then you either have a bad memory, just are too proud to admit your defeat last time, or both. Whatever, I know just what will refresh the memory for you." When she had finished talking, Wild made her wings appear, as her eyes glowed, a mist-like flame appearing out of each.
Fang started to sweat, but didn't give any other sign of being worried. "I'm not afraid of you," he snapped.
"Then you're either stupid, lying, or both," Wild replied, stepping closer, as her eyes glowed brighter. "I won't tell you again. Let. Snowy. Go."
Fang swallowed his fear and said, "Make me."
"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you then," And with that, Wild charged at Fang. She was a blur.
Fang just started trying to dodge, but Wild's speed and precision made it very hard. In the end, Fang ended up on the ground, battered up. Torn fur scattered the clearing.
Wild stood there, glaring at Fang. She looked just like when she saw Fang pinning Snowy down, except she was sweating, and there were two scratches on her face that made her look a bit like Asriel from Undertale. "Now, don't pick a fight you know you can't win," she said, turning and running back towards where she came from. At one point, she switched to her human form and continued walking. Blood seeped from the cuts on her face, from underneath leaves she had put on to staunch the bleeding. She had bandages in her makeshift home. She passed Gavin's home and stopped to see if he was home.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Name
Adriana MacBlain // Flicker
Adriana prefers to be called Flicker

Personality
Shy, quiet. Generally tbrp.

Human Appearance
http://static.hogwartsishere.com/med...xy_q9IGan9.jpg
(Kinda rushing this form, so there isn't any descriptions.)

Animal Appearance
One Two Three

Love Interests
Open

Plot Ideas
N/A

Questions/Concerns
N/A
Accepted
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

After Wild finished her meal, she cleaned her whiskers and looked around. She spotted Galen and Ember talking and smiled. She was glad Wildhearts got along well. She glided down and shifted into her favorite form: human, but with cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings. She decided to explore a bit farther than last week, where she had traveled to a large oak tree. Unlike the other Wildhearts, she didn't have a permanent home. She was still looking for a bigger tree to live in. 'Galen got lucky with finding his tree,' she thought. Suddenly, she heard something and hid her cat ears, tail, and wings. But soon she realized it wasn't what she had expected. She shifted into a cat without wings and followed the sound.
"You are going to pay for that!" snarled a fox, pouncing at a white cat.
The cat rolled to the side, smiling. She lost that smile immediately after the fox landed on her. "Get off!" she hissed.
"Say goodbye, prey-thief!" the fox growled, ready to fasten his teeth into the cat's neck.
"Fang!" Wild roared. (Not really but it was really loud)
Fang, the fox, turned. "What?" he growled. "You want to fight me too?"
"You know fully well what happened last time, Fang," Wild replied coolly. "Let Snowy go."
"You don't tell me what to do," Fang replied. "Now, I don't recall fighting you."
"Then you either have a bad memory, just are too proud to admit your defeat last time, or both. Whatever, I know just what will refresh the memory for you." When she had finished talking, Wild made her wings appear, as her eyes glowed, a mist-like flame appearing out of each.
Fang started to sweat, but didn't give any other sign of being worried. "I'm not afraid of you," he snapped.
"Then you're either stupid, lying, or both," Wild replied, stepping closer, as her eyes glowed brighter. "I won't tell you again. Let. Snowy. Go."
Fang swallowed his fear and said, "Make me."
"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you then," And with that, Wild charged at Fang. She was a blur.
Fang just started trying to dodge, but Wild's speed and precision made it very hard. In the end, Fang ended up on the ground, battered up. Torn fur scattered the clearing.
Wild stood there, glaring at Fang. She looked just like when she saw Fang pinning Snowy down, except she was sweating, and there were two scratches on her face that made her look a bit like Asriel from Undertale. "Now, don't pick a fight you know you can't win," she said, turning and running back towards where she came from. At one point, she switched to her human form and continued walking. Blood seeped from the cuts on her face, from underneath leaves she had put on to staunch the bleeding. She had bandages in her makeshift home. She passed Gavin's home and stopped to see if he was home.
Quote:

"im thinking of building a proper cabin and i didnt konw if cave or tree would be better cave is more dragon-like but tree makes easy flying"ember said"tree it is!i forgot where the nearest town is...do you want to help raid it?"she asked giveing a little laugh.she needed a lot of human things to build a treehouse......or did she,maybe it could be like a nest in the sky.shed think about it later.
Galen blinked hard at the word 'proper', sure they were all mainly human, but being proper and being able to turn into a winged fox didn't really fit together. His sparkling eyes widened at her spontaneous suggestion. "Raid the town?"he echoed back to her, "Why would we raid a town, that's illegal!" Living in the wilderness sometimes could definitely make you forget what real life was life. It was almost a year or two ago when he was a freshman, and he was preparing to get his drivers permit. Not that he needed it. Then, in an instant, he felt this sort of calling and wound up here. He liked regular people, but wouldn't oblige to stealing things from them.

Movement caught his eye, and he spotted someone, only, blood was seeping through makeshift bandages on her face. He started with a wave before he spotted her cuts, then frantically motioned for her to come over. He preferred not to yell over the wilderness to her, as well as he was still talking to Ember. the Wildhearts were tough, mostly because they could turn into magnificent things, but because they lived on a mountain top where there was limited air, and nothing but hardcore pines.