Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2018, 08:02 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
[[ open, sorry its so short!! ]]

hawkdive padded through the territory, his head lowered in a menacing manner. slowly, he raised it, tail flicking from side to side. his broad shoulders squared up, body tense as though he were ready for a fight. large paws beat against the ground with every step, fur glistening in the beaming sunlight. hawkdive's pupils were narrowed as he moved along, searching for something to frighten away the boredom he felt at that moment. even then, nothing would be as fun as ruining someone's life. but he had had enough of that recently, and truly was looking for someone to fight with. to dig his claws into and rip away at their flesh. yes, that was what he was really looking for.
CoalFur watched the the Tom from behind a tree. Her ears twitched as she tried to make out any noise he was making. She crept up to him, staying low to the ground, and jumped up, trying to scare him. She loved making fools out of everyone, it amused her. “What are you doing out here?” She meowed
Old June 24th, 2018, 08:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

Wishpaw hesitated. "Depends. Explore where?"
“Just, uhh, maybe a little past camp? Maybe we could watch the sunset or something.” SparrowPaw meowed looking at her
Old June 24th, 2018, 11:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
After a quick inspection to make sure nothing was wrong with the rabbit, Fay took a heaping bite of it, soon letting out a loud, rumbling purr in approval. "I thought this area of the forest smelled weird, but I guess the smell isn't affecting the prey, because this rabbit is really good." Her thoughts spilled out of her mouth, but the majority of her words were muffled by the food in her mouth.
She made quick work of the rabbit having not eaten in two days. Right as she was about to bury its remains, another scent drifted past her nose. "Huh? That smells like the scent I passed when I was looking for the rabbit..." The gears in her brain turned as she tried to put together all this information, evident through the strenuous look on her face. After a moment of processing, her eyes lit up in realization. "Oooh! That was a scent border! This is someone's terri-" Her voice wasn't worried as it should've been. It was more filled with pride than anything, pride that she had solved the mystery. Unfortunately, as she was announcing her answer, someone had landed squarely on top of her.
"Oof! Hey, that hurt!" She paused a moment displaying no aggression to her attacker. "Wait, you didn't claw me, so it actually didn't hurt. Sorry, it's kind of instinct to say something 'ouch', or 'that hurt' when you think it will, you know?" Since there were no claws holding her attacker in place, Fay rather easily was able to slip out from under them. "So is this your territory then? Sorry for walking onto it; I didn't realize. I can a bit mouse-brained at times." The large molly sat down and began to flick her tail against the ground repeatedly out of a need to move in some way. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Fay."

[Ugh, horribly late response, I’m very sorry ^^”]

Frozenflame was slightly caught off-guard by the she-cat’s sudden bout of talking. She didn’t even retaliate as the feline crawled out from underneath her, where she had pinned the foreigner against the ground.
A smirk flickered across her face as a witty comeback came to her upon hearing the feline’s words. “Well technically, it could still hurt. I’m a pretty strong feline if I do say so myself. I don’t need claws to take down my enemies. I simply squash them.” Though from her lithe structure and thin pelt, most any cat could tell that Frozenflame was not overweight enough to squash, not one bit. She did have a significant amount of muscle, that stood out through her thin pelt, rippling with her movements.

As the feline asked a question, Frozenflame realized one thing. This she-cat was an intruder on her territory. Windclan’s territory. She didn’t have a right to be here. But Frozenflame wanted someone to talk to. And this cat here was her best bet. Plus, she already liked the feline. She could bend the warrior code a bit, right? Let the loner stay here for a bit longer. “Well, yes.. technically it’s Windclan’s territory, but I live with Windclan, so it is my territory too, that I share among all the other Windclanners.” She explained, not taking into account that the molly night not really know anything about clans. It was all very basic knowledge to Frozenflame. She’d grown up with it.

“Fay? That’s a pretty name.” Frozenflame meowed upon her introduction of herself. “I’m Frozenflame, often referred to as ‘the handful’ by most cats.” She purred, amusement alight in her dark green hues.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 25th, 2018, 10:14 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“Just, uhh, maybe a little past camp? Maybe we could watch the sunset or something.” SparrowPaw meowed looking at her
Wishpaw bounced up and down. "Sure that sounds great!" She kicked her chest self consciously. "Race you there!" She jetted off, not waiting for a reply.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old June 25th, 2018, 10:16 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

Wishpaw bounced up and down. "Sure that sounds great!" She kicked her chest self consciously. "Race you there!" She jetted off, not waiting for a reply.
SparrowPaw smiled and raced after WishPaw

((Territory?))

Last edited by CactusHeart; June 25th, 2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old June 25th, 2018, 01:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Weaselshade shrugged when she said Yeah, no thank you,, but then, being the weasel that he was named for, Weaselshade smirked. "Are you sure?" He asked, "I'm sure you'd be great at it, it's not like fighting." Weaselshade knew how much she hated the idea of fighting. Granted, sometimes it made him nauseous as well the molly's case was entirely different. She couldn't fight, and she didn't want to fight. He respected that though he knew that most other cats were not glad that she couldn't fight, or hunt. So many cats were rude about that and in a way he was trying to help her. Mostly he was trying to find himself something to do, he had been so bored lately, and teaching someone to hunt would be fun, at least he hoped so. It would at least be something. "Oh come on Fawn, you know they'll be amazing hunters," He purred, happy at the thought of their kits, "And I bet you would be to," He knew that Fawnfern was in the nursery all the time, but that didn't make her incapable of learning how to hunt. Any cat could hunt, it was instinct, some could just do it better because they had been taught. "Oh no one's denying that Fawn, but wouldn't you be a lot tougher if you could hunt?" He asked, smiling down at the molly.
Fawnfern was absolutely positive about not hunting. She didn’t have the capabilities or lessons that would make her adept to hunting. She knew clan cats were excellent hunters, excellent fighters...but, she wasn’t a clan cat. Just because she had a clan name didn’t change her backstory. She was happy, satisfied with the thought of her kits becoming skilled hunters. No matter who they were from, they were clan cats. They were born in a clan. However, seeing that Weaselshade was trying to convince her, Fawnfern shyly shifted on her paws, unable to look up at the tom. Why was he so insistent on her learning to hunt? She figured she played a good part in helping the clan by looking after the queens. She finally looked up at him, albeit shyly, “Teaching me to hunt is like teaching a fish to breathe out of water.” She laughed softly, the thought of hunting still frightened her. She never tried it a day in her life. She usually scavaged for food, lucky enough to find the bones of any carcass that was left to rot. It wasn’t satisfying, but it would sufficed. “Since you put it that way...” She usually didn’t allow Weaselshade to coerce her into anything, but lately she’s been more softened towards the tom, willing to try new things out her comfort zone. “But, I doubt I’ll catch anything.” Her shoulders slumped, blinking warily at him. What was wrong with, at least, one hunting lesson?
Old June 25th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Fawnfern was absolutely positive about not hunting. She didn’t have the capabilities or lessons that would make her adept to hunting. She knew clan cats were excellent hunters, excellent fighters...but, she wasn’t a clan cat. Just because she had a clan name didn’t change her backstory. She was happy, satisfied with the thought of her kits becoming skilled hunters. No matter who they were from, they were clan cats. They were born in a clan. However, seeing that Weaselshade was trying to convince her, Fawnfern shyly shifted on her paws, unable to look up at the tom. Why was he so insistent on her learning to hunt? She figured she played a good part in helping the clan by looking after the queens. She finally looked up at him, albeit shyly, “Teaching me to hunt is like teaching a fish to breathe out of water.” She laughed softly, the thought of hunting still frightened her. She never tried it a day in her life. She usually scavaged for food, lucky enough to find the bones of any carcass that was left to rot. It wasn’t satisfying, but it would sufficed. “Since you put it that way...” She usually didn’t allow Weaselshade to coerce her into anything, but lately she’s been more softened towards the tom, willing to try new things out her comfort zone. “But, I doubt I’ll catch anything.” Her shoulders slumped, blinking warily at him. What was wrong with, at least, one hunting lesson?

Weaselshade smiled at the molly. "Actually I'm pretty sure you won't die if I teach you how to hunt," He purred. Unlike teaching a fish how to breath out of water it wasn't possible for someone to die learning to hunt, unless something bad ended up happening. But that was just bad luck. If you took a fish out of water it would die in about a minute. You could not teach a fish to breath out of water, you can teach a cat to hunt. It was strange how Fawnfern seemed so concerned and shy at the prospect of learning to hunt, but then again like other clan cats he had learned how to hunt at 6 moons. "Oh Fawn, now you're just being negative," He said, "I'm sure you'll learn how to hunt easily." The truth was Weaselshade had no idea what the difficulty level was going to be, he had had two apprentices and teaching them to hunt was easy enough, but they weren't about two moons younger than him. "You can tell me whenever you feel up for learning," Weaselshade said trying to sound as normal as possible, though the conversation was very, very awkward.
Old June 25th, 2018, 05:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
CoalFur watched the the Tom from behind a tree. Her ears twitched as she tried to make out any noise he was making. She crept up to him, staying low to the ground, and jumped up, trying to scare him. She loved making fools out of everyone, it amused her. “What are you doing out here?” She meowed
as hawkdive saw the feline jump up to him, he simply stayed and glared, pupils narrowed to slits. he flicked his tail in annoyance before sitting down and grooming his paw. "clearly, i am filled with boredom from being in that foresaken camp, so i'm exploring and doing my job. not positive i can say the same for you, however." his nose twitched and he curled his tail closer to himself, chest puffing out in a proud, yet somehow relaxed, manner.
Old June 25th, 2018, 06:39 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
as hawkdive saw the feline jump up to him, he simply stayed and glared, pupils narrowed to slits. he flicked his tail in annoyance before sitting down and grooming his paw. "clearly, i am filled with boredom from being in that foresaken camp, so i'm exploring and doing my job. not positive i can say the same for you, however." his nose twitched and he curled his tail closer to himself, chest puffing out in a proud, yet somehow relaxed, manner.
CoalFur looked at him disgusted. What’s up with him? She thought, “O-Of course! AND I don’t really have a ‘job’ right now.” She meowed tilting her head at him
Old June 25th, 2018, 07:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
CoalFur looked at him disgusted. What’s up with him? She thought, “O-Of course! AND I don’t really have a ‘job’ right now.” She meowed tilting her head at him
the tom scoffed, though it was much more exaggerated than a normal one. "you're a part of the clan, aren't you? clan cats always have jobs to keep the pitiful group running. anyone who doesn't do their job is as good as dead. it's simple. don't do your part; you're worthless. unneeded." hawkdive rolled his eyes and stood up again. this feline wasn't worth his time
Closed Thread