Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
:3 * thumbs up to you for knowing the song * )
Mudpaw laughed a bit " I can't wait to see you as a leader . Just imagine all the other cats they'll probably think your torturing them by forcing them to be nice . But it won't happen till I'm an elder probably . You have to be deputy first to get to be leader . And thanks . " He meowed then he looked at his sister and petalpaw with a tilt of his head his tail twitched and a shiver ran down his spine at the song hearing it from his sister to him wasn't a good thing . Wolfpaw blinked and looked at petalpaw she smiled with a pur " very good petalpaw . One of my favorite parts of it is , Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more
For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light . It's the purrrfect song of madness . But for what I want to be......I don't know " she meowed now looking down in sudden thought she didn't know who she was . so knowing what she wants to be is even harder . this is getting boring move aside ! Nope I think not mister rudepaw! Oh I'm sorry miss lovepaw would you like me to say please? What's going on is a good thing for our wolfpaw so don't ruin it mouse brain . What ever .
Petalpaw's nose twitched and she shrugged,"it's a long way away, but I can get there eventually! But since we're the same age, you'd be the same age as me if...when I become deputy!" Petalpaw grinned, "I don't like the song a lot, but I heard one of the elders singing it." She looked at Wolfpaw thoughtfully, "maybe you could just be a good warrior. After all, special in their own way that helps the clan!" She shrugged nonchalantly and began licking her paw. The young apprentice glanced curiously at Wolfpaw, seeing that something was going on inside her head. To distract her she offered, "do you wanna play a game? I already did my apprentice duties, so I have time if you wanna." She looked at Wolfpaw and Mudpaw hopefully, "you don't have to, but I thought it would be fun." Petalpaw laughed and shook herself off, standing up, "I'm getting tired of sitting."
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw's nose twitched and she shrugged,"it's a long way away, but I can get there eventually! But since we're the same age, you'd be the same age as me if...when I become deputy!" Petalpaw grinned, "I don't like the song a lot, but I heard one of the elders singing it." She looked at Wolfpaw thoughtfully, "maybe you could just be a good warrior. After all, special in their own way that helps the clan!" She shrugged nonchalantly and began licking her paw. The young apprentice glanced curiously at Wolfpaw, seeing that something was going on inside her head. To distract her she offered, "do you wanna play a game? I already did my apprentice duties, so I have time if you wanna." She looked at Wolfpaw and Mudpaw hopefully, "you don't have to, but I thought it would be fun." Petalpaw laughed and shook herself off, standing up, "I'm getting tired of sitting."
Mudpaw perked his head up when she said game he smiled wide and his tail swished happily now standing up to his paws he shook his fur to get any remaining snippets of grass his fur poofed up a bit as he did without realizing letting a few hairs loose into the air thankfully he didn't have a whole lot of fur like some cats did he would shed like snow falls in leaf bare! His green eyes lit and he stomped his front paws excitedly " I'm always up for a game you kidding me?! I vote on mossball! " he meowed excitedly and twirled around his ears pointed forward . Wolfpaw smiled softly she admired petalpaws ambition to be a deputy and leader then her expression was one of worry wasn't there two cats like that once? Ones name started with tiger then the other started with a bird like name . What ever their names were she didn't want petalpaw to be like them but her eyes lit up as well a wide smile was on their face her tail swished just as excitedly " what kind of game? " she asked now standing up with a little hop her tail was in the air flicking a few times .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 13th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Dark Queen
Russetwind made his way out of the elders den, glancing around the clearing for another cat to talk to. The old tom walked slowly through the camp, his tail shaking from his age. Some cats wondered when he would croak, but he still had a lot of life still left in him. He couldn't possibly leave his grown up kits or the cats that looked up to him. Russetwind moved towards the fresh kill pile. The elder picked up a vole before plopping himself onto the ground to eat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 13th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw perked his head up when she said game he smiled wide and his tail swished happily now standing up to his paws he shook his fur to get any remaining snippets of grass his fur poofed up a bit as he did without realizing letting a few hairs loose into the air thankfully he didn't have a whole lot of fur like some cats did he would shed like snow falls in leaf bare! His green eyes lit and he stomped his front paws excitedly " I'm always up for a game you kidding me?! I vote on mossball! " he meowed excitedly and twirled around his ears pointed forward . Wolfpaw smiled softly she admired petalpaws ambition to be a deputy and leader then her expression was one of worry wasn't there two cats like that once? Ones name started with tiger then the other started with a bird like name . What ever their names were she didn't want petalpaw to be like them but her eyes lit up as well a wide smile was on their face her tail swished just as excitedly " what kind of game? " she asked now standing up with a little hop her tail was in the air flicking a few times .
Petalpaw smiled at Mudpaw's reaction, glad that he too wanted to play a game. Even though they were apprentices, sometimes they still wanted to act like kits. After all, they would have to leave all of those old games behind once they became warriors. It seemed to Petalpaw that warriors lost some of their old energy and vigor after a while, their body tired of the demanding life of training, hunting, and fighting. She hoped that she would last a long time as a warrior, sitting around telling stories and giving advice like an elder didn't appeal to her, she wanted to be in the center of the action. "Mossball sounds good to me, how about you, Wolfpaw?" she asked brightly, her tail flicking excitedly. She was glad she could get Wolfpaw to forget or at least ignore the voices in her head, all she ever wanted was make life fair for everyone, which especially included Wolfpaw. She jumped up and giggled, "I'll go get a mossball, if you want!" She knew he had plenty of energy, and wouldn't mind running to go gather some moss. The apprentice knew where there was an abundance of moss, mostly because she had to bring it to the elders often.
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw smiled at Mudpaw's reaction, glad that he too wanted to play a game. Even though they were apprentices, sometimes they still wanted to act like kits. After all, they would have to leave all of those old games behind once they became warriors. It seemed to Petalpaw that warriors lost some of their old energy and vigor after a while, their body tired of the demanding life of training, hunting, and fighting. She hoped that she would last a long time as a warrior, sitting around telling stories and giving advice like an elder didn't appeal to her, she wanted to be in the center of the action. "Mossball sounds good to me, how about you, Wolfpaw?" she asked brightly, her tail flicking excitedly. She was glad she could get Wolfpaw to forget or at least ignore the voices in her head, all she ever wanted was make life fair for everyone, which especially included Wolfpaw. She jumped up and giggled, "I'll go get a mossball, if you want!" She knew he had plenty of energy, and wouldn't mind running to go gather some moss. The apprentice knew where there was an abundance of moss, mostly because she had to bring it to the elders often.
Mudpaw twitched his tail his head perked up " can I go with you?? I don't really know where a good place to get moss is. And if I'm going to get a mentor who asks me to get moss for elders it would be good to know before hand . " he meowed he had a smile on his face . He was the kind of tom that wanted to know things ahead of time even things that were meant for warriors to learn . Like how to use some of the herbs in case a medicine cat or med apprentice isn't available or learn how to use those really cool yet complicated battle moves so he could protect his sister and himself and others if needed. He may be seen as a tom who grows up way too fast but he thinks of it as being prepared . Wolfpaw blinked as her whiskers twitched she leaned forward a bit her ears twitched and pointed forward as well " I think it would be best to go with like mudpaw said and also you don't know what kind of trouble that can happen " she meowed now standing up her tail flicked as she looked around and back at petalpaw .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 13th, 2018 at 04:19 PM.
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

@Dark Queen
Russetwind made his way out of the elders den, glancing around the clearing for another cat to talk to. The old tom walked slowly through the camp, his tail shaking from his age. Some cats wondered when he would croak, but he still had a lot of life still left in him. He couldn't possibly leave his grown up kits or the cats that looked up to him. Russetwind moved towards the fresh kill pile. The elder picked up a vole before plopping himself onto the ground to eat.
Falconflight saw Russetwind and walked over to the elder "Hey Russetwind!" she greeted and sat down.
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Falconflight saw Russetwind and walked over to the elder "Hey Russetwind!" she greeted and sat down.
Russetwind jumped a bit not realizing that Falconflight had walked over to him. 'Darn these ears,' he thought. The elder let out a friendly smile. "Hi-Err. Falconflight?" asked Russetwind.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:36 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Usually Ashenfall did not eavesdrop on conversations. She knew that it was there problems, drama and she had no right to listen to it. But when she accidently heard the two brothers conversation she had to pause going on her merry way. After all, this was no normal conversation. She paused and moved closer to the toms. I must be hearing things! She coocked her ear closer to them, and as she listened she knew that she hadn't been hearing things. She didn't know these clanmates very well, but the looked like brothers and from their conversation it seemed like the one without a kinked tail was called Fireflare. After listening for a while, Ashenfall stepped boldly between them, and puffed up her fur. "What are you doing?" She demanded.
spireflare looked like he was going to claw the shecat where she stood. he wasnt really fond of them, having a more sexist view than others. fireflare oare on the other hand stared at her with wide eyes, being taken out of his angry daze to look at the molly. he didnt know why she was getting herself involved when this was obviously personal. spireflare chuckled, pushing past the molly and his brother,"What, you going to listen to a molly?" he sneered, slipping his way out of the exit of the clearing entirly. fireflare sighed, trying not to roll his eyes in the back of his head. "Im sorry about him, hes an airhead." he said irritably,"and we were just arguing like we usually do. just got a bit more heated." he was kind of glad she had stepped in, he wouldnt have put it past spireflare to make it physical
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:29 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"B-b-b-but I'm your mate and the Mommy of your kittens! I'm s-s-s-supposed to be the end a-a-a-a-ll be all of she-cats! And yet you love your eccentric of lower intelligence sister more then you love me! I would have died so your babies could be happy and healthy a-a-a-a-a-and you d-d-d-dd-don't e-e-ee-even t-t-t--try t-t-to c--c-care!" Gorsebird blubbered starting to hiccup cry and whimper about how much happier she'd bet he be if she would have died in labor, "T-T--T-T-They d--d-d-ddid h-h-h-hiss S-s-s-stormglare w-w-w-w-w-why dd--d-d-d-ddon't they l--l-l-ove me!?" She sputtered narrowly avoiding biting Stormglare as she began to bite her own fur ten times harder, "I-I-I-I-I w--w-w-want t-t-to d-d-d-ddrown now! T-t-t-t-that w-w-w-way y-y-y-you c--c-c-can f-f-find a pretty q-q--queen to b-bb-b-b-ecome your mate a-a-a-and o-o-oo-oour k-k-k-kkittens' canh-h-have a mother whose not a complete failure who can't do anything right and derserves to d-d-d-d-d--d-drown!"
stormglare felt in a playful mood. was he going to regret this? yes, yes he will. his face turned in the most serious face he could make without bursting into fits of laughter. "yes, yes. of course. i love bumbleleaf more than my mate. also what if she was a male, hmmMMMM? and i been lying to you? HmMMM- wait i can't love my mom?" he obviously was joking. he wouldn't be surprise if gorsebird did catch onto it. a small fits of giggles came from him before he straighten himself. stormglare inwardly rolled his eyes," yes of course. kits would hiss at the only one they trust right now. newborn kits hissing at their mothers, wow. " he snorted, the tom paused for a second. " i don't like she-cats. your just a cover up. " stormglare knew this was a give away. he didn't agree with.. `homosexuals`. he found it rather gross. he bent down, licking his paw like nothing happened. finally his expression burst, he broke down, laughing. "b..eau.uty.. don..t..kil...l... me... it was.. a jo..ke... l.ighten... up.."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Russetwind jumped a bit not realizing that Falconflight had walked over to him. 'Darn these ears,' he thought. The elder let out a friendly smile. "Hi-Err. Falconflight?" asked Russetwind.
Falconflight nodded "How was your day so far??" she asked tilting her head.