Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2017, 04:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Russel examined his little friend express her delight in the possibility of taking on the living standards of a clan cat. Her smile always made him smile...because it wasn't something he got to see very often. Granted, Jitterbug's smile appeared much more often then Infernosky's, but still far too sparingly, as of late, for a charismatic she-cat at the peak of her youth. At least when she was happy, her...condition didn't seem to flare up as frequently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post

Russel has long since become very keen on keeping a close eye on Jitter's eyes and her mouth since they first met. He could always tell when she might be hearing something no other cat could hear; if she looked in a direction where no cat was standing, or if she honed in on a single leaf on a tree, or if she seemed to be listening to something speak to her from an empty space between the trees, he knew she was, well, hallucinating. Though he has found ways to distract her from the nonexistent voices, he hasn't been able to find a cure for this...illness, if one may call it that. He wondered if the clan cats knew anything of it; perhaps they knew a cure. Or perhaps he should keep it a secret? No one but Jitterbug's blood family and Infernosky knew of her disease other than him. Would Windclan refuse to accept her if they knew of her condition? Was he willing to risk the possibility of loosing their only hope for a good home? These questions have troubled him over the past few weeks as they approached the ends of their journey, and he still couldn't decide what the right decision was.

Of course, it all depended on whether Infernosky could talk Windclan's leader into accepting them in the first place. Telling them about Jitterbug would only make situations more risky. The trio had been unprepared for the fact that Windclan would be so different from the one that Infernosky once knew. They assumed that at least one cat would know and remember Infernosky, and accept them all with open paws. Now, things were more tricky. Russel wasn't sure if he wanted to add Jitterbug's condition on top of it all. For now, unless the opportunity presented itself, he would keep quiet about it, and at least talk it over with Infernosky first.

He was jerked back to the present when Jitterbug mrrowed, "Yes, of course I want a tour!" In response to Obsidiansky's offer. The little she-cat warmly brushed her flank against Russel's chest, arching her tiny spine and purring loudly. She sure was happy. Probably happy to have taken a break from trodding on her paws for hours on end. Or perhaps she was just overtired and her mind was getting loopy from weariness. Either way, he didn't mind seeing her like this, at least for a little while. It brought him comfort, knowing she still had some of that bubbly joy the old Jitterbug had. Maybe living here would bring that version of her back.

"Come on!" Jitterbug was now pushing his shoulder with her cranium, obviously wanting to get the tour started. He looked apologetically at Obsidiansky before hauling himself back onto his paws and saying, "I would certainly love a tour, though it looks like we're getting one whether I want to or not." There was amusement in his tone.

"You're very enthusiastic, aren't you?" A smile spread across Obsidiansky's own features, more amused then anything else. He was definitely intrigued by how happy the younger cat seemed. The three of them were quite the mismatched group; Infernosky on edge and so leaderlike, Russel calm and collected, and Jitter with her excitable, enthusiastic personality. That was the way that it seemed to the black tom, at any rate. Not that he minded; new members for WindClan were always appreciated, and he was willing to make some new friends, as long as they weren't those creepy new Dusk Syndicate cats... just the mention of the Dusk Syndicate was enough to make Obsidiansky feel like there were ants crawling in his pelt and making him feel more uncomfortable then he had been in moons. Ugh, he hated the Dusk Syndicate! And everything about them, too. They were the weirdest cats he had ever had the displeasure of meeting, and the tom was hoping that he wouldn't have to see them again for a long time.

But, thankfully, since they were neighbors with SkyClan... that would be the last WindClan saw of them for a while. There had only been one time when Obsidiansky had met a Dusk Syndicate cat. And if he ever saw them again it would be too soon. They were ugly, awful, hideous creatures with no hearts and no souls. That might have been way too strong, but the way Obsidiansky viewed them? That was exactly what they were. Whether it was harsh or not, he told it how he saw it. And that was how he saw them, so... those were now the adjectives he would use to describe them. Getting to his paws, the black tom stretched out, spine curved in a neat bridge-like shape. "Alright! On with the tour," He chuckled, yawning as he did so. Honestly, Obsidiansky was tired. He could have just taken a nap right now but, he had promised these cats a tour and it was a tour they were going to get. Hopefully they would be making WindClan their home. And if that was so, then they were going to need to know the ropes.

The basics. Anything and everything they could about Clan life. "Where we are now, all of this is the Clearing... I don't know if Infernosky told you anything about camp, but this is where we basically just hang out. And then there's the warriors' den, that's where cats who have already learned to hunt and fight and stuff and their mentors-- the cats helping them-- decide that they're ready." He motioned to the den that Jitter had existed from earlier. So, if Russel was going to be a warrior, then he would be sleeping in there. No training or anything? True, both he and Jitter would probably be the oldest apprentices Obsidiansky had ever seen, but still... that was what made sense to him! And yet, it appeared that wasn't what was happening. So Jitter was going to be an apprentice-- fair, she was a little younger-- and Russel would be a warrior. Okay. That was alright by him, it didn't really matter too much... after all, if he was ready, he was ready.

"And then there's the apprentices' den. Those are cats who are still in training... learning to fight and hunt. Cats who have a mentor."
Obsidiansky looked back at them with a curious expression to see if they were understanding all of this. He wasn't the best teacher, he knew... he'd just gotten his first apprentice a moon or so ago and they were still working out some kinks in their relationship. There were a lot of problems with Rainpaw's attitude and Obsidiansky was sure that the grey tom could say the same about him. "Are you understanding all of this? Or do you need me to slow down?" He asked, glancing up at the other two cats. He didn't want to scare them with the sudden information overload. It could be just a little too much to take in. Especially for new cats. A yawn escaped his maw as he glanced at them, sleep making his normally friendly hues look clouded and drooping just a little bit. Truthfully it looked a little better then he would have expected, but... it made him look less friendly all the same.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:17 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

@Dustpaw
Phantompaw slipped on silent paws out of the apprentices' den. Her fur stuck up in all directions, and her ice blue eyes were dull with sleep. The scratch on her cheek had closed up mostly, and she'd washed out the dried blood from the white patch of fur. The pale calico colored molly sat down, shaking her fur as if she were a wet dog before glancing around. Last night, she'd snuck out of camp all night, and was trying to pretend not to be tired. After a moment, the apprentice started grooming her pelt, still watching her clanmates out of the corner of her eyes.
"Good morning"crowpaw says to phantompaw with a smile and hazelnut eyes.
"Want to go hunting"crowpaw ask.

Last edited by Darky; April 13th, 2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Gammar
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
"Good morning"crowpaw says to phantompaw with a smile and hazelnut eyes.
"Want to go hunting"crowpaw ask.
Phantompaw looked up at Crowpaw, her ice blue eyes dark with a mixture of her thoughts. Yawning to show him her gleaming white fangs, she stood up. “Sure.” she replied, her voice laced with venom. She wasn't going to hurt him, but if he got on her nerves, she knew that she would probably make fun of him, and already, he seemed like an upbeat cat. The sort of cat that always annoyed her.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Phantompaw looked up at Crowpaw, her ice blue eyes dark with a mixture of her thoughts. Yawning to show him her gleaming white fangs, she stood up. “Sure.” she replied, her voice laced with venom. She wasn't going to hurt him, but if he got on her nerves, she knew that she would probably make fun of him, and already, he seemed like an upbeat cat. The sort of cat that always annoyed her.
"Okay"crowpaw said walking out the camp.
"Who is this crowpaw your mate?"Rabbittail teased Crowpaw staring at phantompaw.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:32 PM
questionmark

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
"Okay"crowpaw said walking out the camp.
"Who is this crowpaw your mate?"Rabbittail teased Crowpaw staring at phantompaw.
(moving this to the territory since they left camp)

Phantompaw sneezed, which she often did when angry. “No. Why would I be his mate, since you two are practically soulmates.” she snarled, her claws slipping into view and her lips curling back in a snarl. She wasn't the most social of cats, and she'd already broken the warrior code at least twice. She stood away from both Crowpaw and Rabbittail.

Last edited by doghouse; April 13th, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:41 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

(moving this to the territory since they left camp)

Phantompaw sneezed, which she often did when angry. “No. Why would I be his mate, since you two are practically soulmates.” she snarled, her claws slipping into view and her lips curling back in a snarl. She wasn't the most social of cats, and she'd already broken the warrior code at least twice. She stood away from both Crowpaw and Rabbittail.
"That's cute standing up for loserpaw here"Rabbittail teased crowpaw harder,
Crowpaw starts to get mad at rabbittail.

Last edited by Darky; April 13th, 2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Gammar
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:47 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"That's cute standing up for loserpaw here"Rabbittail teased crowpaw harder
Crowpaw stares to get mad at rabbittail
Phantompaw had had enough. She spun around and aimed shoved Crowpaw over, her plan to make it look more painful than she would actually have it be. She was going to pin him down, snarling, but have her eyes tell the true story. She was going to trick Rabbittail, but first she had to fake hostility towards Crowpaw.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:51 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Phantompaw had had enough. She spun around and aimed shoved Crowpaw over, her plan to make it look more painful than she would actually have it be. She was going to pin him down, snarling, but have her eyes tell the true story. She was going to trick Rabbittail, but first she had to fake hostility towards Crowpaw.
Rabbittail was confused and crowpaw was too.
"Call that a harsh relationship"Rabbittail had said going over the line and crowpaw couldn't stand it.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:56 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Rabbittail was confused and crowpaw was too.
"Call that a harsh relationship"Rabbittail had said going over the line and crowpaw couldn't stand it.
“No. I call this harsh.” she said, her voice dangerously soft, which was a bit unusual for her. As quick as a hare, she leaped towards Rabbittail, teeth bared and claws flashing. Despite the fact that the warrior was nearly twice her age and was about twice her size, she showed no sign of fear.

Last edited by doghouse; April 13th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 05:01 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

“No. I call this harsh.” she said, her voice dangerously soft, which was a bit unusual for her. As quick as a hare, she leaped towards Rabbittail, teeth bared and claws flashing. Despite the fact that the warrior was nearly twice her age and was about twice her size, she showed no sign of fear.
Rabbittail falls covered in scars.
"I'll get you loserpaw and your mate to"Rabbittail leaves yelling at them while crossing thunderpath .
"Rabbittail more like chicken tail"crowpaw says laughing.

Last edited by Darky; April 13th, 2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Gammar
Closed Thread