Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@TheNyanCatMinecart

[Medicine Den, for I have nothing to say but]

Curlkit turned around and stared at Twistedkit a little. Then, without letting out any sound, ran to help his new friend walk.

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 8th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Flameleaf

The brooding tom could help but give the apprentice a particular look. That was an odd way to attract attention but it worked none the less. He was somewhat tempted to continue towards the pile to eat, however, Fireflypaw did look rather pleased to have someone to talk to. So with a loud sigh, he made his way over to the pile and picked a plump mouse to munch on and then walked back over to the apprentice. Batglare settled his large body down nearby Fireflypaw. "Go ahead and talk then." The warrior wasn't big on chatting but would not mind listening to the apprentice if it at least lifted his mood.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

@FuzzyRatto
Twistedkit smiled at Curlkit. It was a genuine smile, kind and thankful, although it was lopsided and twisted. She seemed happy. As the tom-kit helped her walk to the medicine cats' den, she wondered if Mistyfern had known about her. Surely the main medicine cat would've heard about a deformed kit in the nursery? (Alright, medicine den it is.)
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird was enjoying the quiet peace, It was almost a bit too quiet...Yawning as she stretched her molten black and white limbs, hopes to shake off the sleepiness. Dark yellow eyes searched the Windclan nursery for a certain kit. Fox-dung! That boy have better not be bothering the clan or getting into trouble! The molly came out of the nursery, eyes already looking feverishly for her kit. "Goatkit!" The queen meowed out loud.
@mochi

Last edited by Sweetie; January 8th, 2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Xeno

Curlkit padded into the den. He was helping his friend, Twistedkit. "Hey, um... Mistyfern?" He mewed "Can you help us? My friend wants to see you. Can you help her?"

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 8th, 2020 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ OPEN ]

Bramblebear was sitting beside the warrior's den, her gaze traveling over the camp. There was no prey. They were all starving. Brightstar and Twilightshine didn't seem to do much about it... it irked her. The silver tabby stood, squaring her shoulders as she padded to the center of the camp. She had had enough- if patrols weren't being sent out, she'd just make one herself. They would bring prey back and the Clan would be able to eat, even if it was only a little. But it would keep the Clan from starvation.
Making her voice as loud as she could, Bramblebear called out, "Clan hunt. Come with. Find food." Her tail lashed and she glanced around, expressionless as she waited for warriors to gather. The more the merrier, just as long as they brought back food to keep the Clan from becoming any weaker.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
As soon as she caught the silver tom's attention, Lupinegaze feigned disinterest. At least it wouldn't be feigned for long. A yawn cracked her maw and she stretched, standing up. Her tail curled behind her, amused at his approach.

"Maybe..." She said slowly, stretching the word out. She lifted a fluffy white paw and flicked out a claw, inspecting to see if any needed cleaned. Her duochromatic eyes lifted with interest back over to Quicksilver. "I'm feeling a little... hungry. I was thinking of running out to search for something, eant to join?" She eyed him carefully, narrowed her eyes at him. If he joined, easy. If not Lupinegaze was sure she could easily find someone else for this anyways. Windclan needed more cats, it's not like her useless ego and selfishness would do anything but help the clan now.

“Sounds like a deal.” Quicksilver meowed, not at all deterred by the actions of Lupinegaze, he knew easily how to deal with cats like this. At least, like what he’d seen of her so far on the outside. Definitely intriguing though, and Quicksilver was all for it. Intriguing cats were his favorite to interact with, plenty of things to learn and figure out.
His blue gaze became a tad excited as he turned towards the camp’s entrance, awaiting the she-cat to follow.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 9th, 2020, 12:37 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ OPEN ]

Bramblebear was sitting beside the warrior's den, her gaze traveling over the camp. There was no prey. They were all starving. Brightstar and Twilightshine didn't seem to do much about it... it irked her. The silver tabby stood, squaring her shoulders as she padded to the center of the camp. She had had enough- if patrols weren't being sent out, she'd just make one herself. They would bring prey back and the Clan would be able to eat, even if it was only a little. But it would keep the Clan from starvation.
Making her voice as loud as she could, Bramblebear called out, "Clan hunt. Come with. Find food." Her tail lashed and she glanced around, expressionless as she waited for warriors to gather. The more the merrier, just as long as they brought back food to keep the Clan from becoming any weaker.
Leopardflare had been watching the fresh kill pile dwindle (not that there was anything left there to watch) and was nervous about the lack of contents as leaf bare rolled around the corner. It was going to be the death of them with no patrols going in or out, and it appeared the authorities didn't care to make changes. So he perked up when another warrior, Bramblebear maybe?, began addressing the Clan's shortage. "I'm in," he immediately volunteered as he nearly bounced over, fighting to keep his step from malnourishment. "Anything would be better than this, even if we have to eat ShadowClan's frogs." It was slight joke that fell short when they were all so hungry. They probably weren't above taking things anymore.
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge was getting tired of the day to day routine of.. nothingness.

He had tried to go on patrols but it was always disheartening to feel like he was one of the few cats doing anything. WindClan felt like a burial ground, full of lifeless, motionless cats..

It was actually a relief to hear Bramblebear's gruff voice, and his was on his paws in an instant to join her and Leopardflare. "I'll go."
@hxneysuckle @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 9th, 2020 at 04:06 AM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 08:20 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Moonraven

Fireflypaw hesitated for a few moments, just staring at the tom, then he began speaking, pacing around as he flicked his tail. “Okay, so, I’ll admit that I don’t know what to talk about so I’ll just say whatever comes to mind.” He slowed to a stop as he tried to find a topic, eventually sitting in front of the older tom. “Oh! What are you best at; hunting or fighting? Or maybe, your favorite season?” He had plenty of questions he wanted to ask the warrior, but he didn’t want to bombard him with questions either. So he just tapped his paw on the ground, smiling at Batglare as he leaned forward slightly.

Character Site

Closed Thread