Old November 26th, 2020, 11:25 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Willowfern @gs29513

”Sounds like a plan.” Puddlesplash crept forward, sniffing out a leaf that reeked of badger and picking it up in his jaws. Blegh. With the stench that thing was giving off, he’d probably be stuck smelling the fumes for days. Trying his best not to breathe it in too much, he trotted briskly away from the badger sett, back over to where Nighthollow and Deadpaw were standing. “Let’s get going then, shall we? We don’t want to get caught by the badgers.”
@gs29513

“Okay,” Nighthollow meowed, taking the lead, “So far my first time leading a patrol has been.... weird. I’ll take the leaf and report what we smelled and saw to Twilightstar.”
Old November 26th, 2020, 09:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Now thoroughly scared by the hullabaloo being made about the badger, Deadpaw was all to happy to head off, scampering as fast as she possibly could with her leg thumping along on the ground. She hadn't done much border marking, but it was important that they tell....everyone about the very scary badger, that smelled horrible. Maybe she would be important, maybe a little bit? But she realized it was unlikely, Deadpaws typical scowl re-emerging to darken her face like clouds on a sunny day as she headed toward camp with decidedly less spring in her step now. @Puddle~ @Willowfern
Old November 28th, 2020, 11:38 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @gs29513 @Estelle --
[decided to move it here and GS im so damned sorry I put you on the same border patrol twice ooops, thats my bad ahahahah, i'll make sure to either not throw you on one/or at least put you on another place next time ]

A patrol? This would surely be interesting. Gathering up the two apprentices from the clearing, Weaselskip had just headed straight for the thunderglade. When she arrived she just waited for the two to catch up and looked around a bit. As far as she knew, nothing looked out of place and everything seemed at least to be semi-reasonable and nothing too ordinary. Except for the screeching that then had begun. "Can you hear or see anything?" Weaselskip asked the two apprentice's green eyes falling on the two youngsters... or well Hail wasn't all that young anymore but only time would tell how soon she was going to pass her assessment.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old November 29th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hailpaw had fallen into a calm pace behind Weaselskip and next to Thornpaw. She looked around, sniffed the air a little - nothing seemed out of the ordinary to her. That is, until some strange screeching began. Confused, Hailpaw glanced at Thornpaw then trotted to catch up with her mentor. "I can hear some.. Very strange screeching-" the silver molly replied, hoping it wasn't just her who was hearing it "what could it be?" she questioned.

Old November 30th, 2020, 09:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Having trotted alongside Hailpaw all the way to the border, her legs finally having grown long enough to keep up without working too hard, which was nice. The scent of the border was carried on the wind to her as she trotted along, and it didn't seem like there would be a problem. Until her ears picked up what Hailpaw and Weaselskip had already detected. Some very loud screeching, or cries of something. She had no idea what it was, but added her bit, mewing I can hear it yeah. Should we go look? Was it even on their territory? It might be on Thunderclan's in which case it was their problem. @Arie @Estelle
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:22 PM
emergency hiatus

-- @gs29513 @Estelle --

Wow. She was surprised she had to admit, none of the apprentices had just gone running off to investigate whatever it was. Nodding to the two apprentice's questions, Weaselskip moved over to mark the border quickly, taking in a breath and not noticing anything new in regards to Thunderclan. The scent was a bit stale but that was about it and she didn't really expect anything different from the clan that dwelled among the trees. So gesturing to the two apprentices she voiced, "Let's get going to see what that noise, is. If its a bird... feel free to throw things at it sweet beans." And it seemed that the grey feline was proved right... and it was a bird. Picking up a stone of her own, she decided to just hurl it at the squawking creature.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old December 1st, 2020, 03:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Hailpaw glanced at Thornpaw when she asked her question, then looking back at Weaselskip as she came to wonder the same. The silver feline gave a quick nod to the answer, proceeding to go take a look along with the other two. Huh. Seemed as if her mentor was right, it really was a bird "Do you think it might be sick?" she questioned a bit absentmindedly, and initially hesitant to just... Throw a rock or so at it. But, she tried it nonetheless - picking up something more similar to a really big pebble and threw it right at the screeching bird.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:52 AM
You're stuck with me

It was a bird, which made her feel much better and much less like she was going to get eaten, so that was good. Approaching it behind Weaselskip, and scooping up a stone as directed, Thornpaw whacked it at the annoying thing, watching it thump into it with a bit of satisfaction. Hailpaw's question caught her by surprise, she hadn't been expecting anything of that sort, but she had a point. What was making it yell like that? There must be something going with it, since she'd never heard birds make that much noise, basically for no good reason, or so it seemed, around before. @Arie @Estelle
Old December 3rd, 2020, 12:03 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Estelle @gs29513 --

Something wrong with the bird? No, that thought didn't really settle into Weaselskip's mind... the bird was on Thunderclan's territory anyway so it wasn't like except it was a problem outside of its screeching. "If it was sick I highly doubt it would be screaming its ears off at us... So I don't think so no." If it was sick she wouldn't want to touch it either, so picking up a second pebble she threw it at the bird with all her might. But that was enough fun for today, so curling her tail around the two apprentices she nodded back towards the main territory of Windclan. "This is our job done, nothing new, a screeching bird and no changes in the border outside of the fact that it was slightly stale. Do you guys want to have a go at reporting a patrol or no?" If Weaselskip could get away with not doing it... she would.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old December 3rd, 2020, 04:02 PM
Still staring nervously

Hailpaw watched her mentor as she answered. Weaselskip was... Probably right, Hailpaw nodded, but what made the bird screech as such, still? Perhaps an question for another day, it's screeching was starting to hurt her ears anyway.
She thought for a quick second and nodded "sure, why not" it could be a good experience - then she glanced over to Thornpaw for her answer.