Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:51 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:46 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Moondapple
Today 02:32 PM
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Getting your father to attack me would still be breaking the warrior code," Grovepaw instantly retorted. She was a friendly feline, but she wouldn't sit back and allow herself to be threatened, either. "And, you know, if I went to Passionstar and told her your threat there, you'd be in big trouble." She paused for a few fluttering heartbeats, allowing her message to sink into his brain- she was not spineless. She would speak up if need be. When the tom stood and started to walk away, she took it as a sign to change the topic and allowed the tension between them to roll off her shoulders. The brown feline didn't hesitate in joining him, her paw steps rushed in order to catch up. "Wanna know how I lost my tail," she questioned, waggling the stub behind her. Grovepaw didn't wait for Leopardpaw to respond and leaped into her story. "When I was a kit, I would sneak out of camp to explore the territory, like, every day. One time, a rat decided to take a nice bite of my tail, and in the medicine den I ended up having to get the rest of it cut off because it got infected. Pretty cool, huh?" She glanced over her shoulder at the nub that rested where a full-length tail should be, a small laugh escaping her lips. She hadn't been too worked up over the loss of her tail, and her unapologetic attitude at sneaking out of camp despite the situation had worried her mother. She still remembered being scolded that night. Now, thinking back on it, the whole ordeal seemed quite funny to her.
Leopardpaw sighs and whirls to face her "What in Starclan is wrong with you? Why are you messing with me? Why can't you just be like everyone else and avoid me!? Why can't you just leave like my parents!?" He yelps his eyes flashing anger and resentment as he bounds over to a corner of the clearing. As the tom lays down he smooths his cream fur panting slightly from getting worked up. He didn't understand this she-cat and it was very confusing. Even a threat didn't scare her away. "Mouse turd this molly is too persistent" he mumbles to himself and begins washing his face hoping the molly didnt follow him but still expecting his wish to not come true.
Old July 5th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
Leopardpaw sighs and whirls to face her "What in Starclan is wrong with you? Why are you messing with me? Why can't you just be like everyone else and avoid me!? Why can't you just leave like my parents!?" He yelps his eyes flashing anger and resentment as he bounds over to a corner of the clearing. As the tom lays down he smooths his cream fur panting slightly from getting worked up. He didn't understand this she-cat and it was very confusing. Even a threat didn't scare her away. "Mouse turd this molly is too persistent" he mumbles to himself and begins washing his face hoping the molly didnt follow him but still expecting his wish to not come true.
Once again, Grovepaw paused and simply stared at the tom. Clearly, he was hurting on the inside. She was starting to piece together the pieces. To her, it sounded like his parents had left him and because of it he feared getting close to others, in case they too would leave him. She was slower in approaching Leopardpaw again, making sure she kept her distance when she sat down. Being gentle with her words would hopefully soothe the irritated apprentice. "I'm sorry about your parents," she started, green eyes pooling with sympathy. "It stinks, loosing a family member. My sister, Ivypaw, died, and my mom disappeared shortly after, so I can understand your pain." She blinked at the tom, hoping he'd see that she was genuine and she would not abandon him. You can let yourself get close to me, she almost wanted to say, but knew it'd be too bold of a statement. So instead she began to groom herself beside the tom as he washed his face.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 5th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Once again, Grovepaw paused and simply stared at the tom. Clearly, he was hurting on the inside. She was starting to piece together the pieces. To her, it sounded like his parents had left him and because of it he feared getting close to others, in case they too would leave him. She was slower in approaching Leopardpaw again, making sure she kept her distance when she sat down. Being gentle with her words would hopefully soothe the irritated apprentice. "I'm sorry about your parents," she started, green eyes pooling with sympathy. "It stinks, loosing a family member. My sister, Ivypaw, died, and my mom disappeared shortly after, so I can understand your pain." She blinked at the tom, hoping he'd see that she was genuine and she would not abandon him. You can let yourself get close to me, she almost wanted to say, but knew it'd be too bold of a statement. So instead she began to groom herself beside the tom as he washed his face.
He glances at her wondering if he should just give into her persistence. He blinks his yellow eyes slowly then opens his maw "My father left a few days after i was born. My mother told me that he had wanted a whole litter but i was the only kit to survive. The others died when inside my mother. He left because he assumed that i would just die like the others. By my 4th moon my mother developed greencough during my very first winter. She seemed to get better but 3 days after my 5th moon she died from an infection in her lungs. Her name was Tulipeyes. She had the most beautiful yellow eyes. As bright as the sun." he looks down "Ive been alone for a while and i prefer that" he looks up snapping the last part. Even though he had just told this she-cat his life story he still continued to be the same as before towards her. He tried to make it clear that he didnt want friends. He knew that a friend was what he needed but he would deny that for as long as he could.
Old July 5th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
He glances at her wondering if he should just give into her persistence. He blinks his yellow eyes slowly then opens his maw "My father left a few days after i was born. My mother told me that he had wanted a whole litter but i was the only kit to survive. The others died when inside my mother. He left because he assumed that i would just die like the others. By my 4th moon my mother developed greencough during my very first winter. She seemed to get better but 3 days after my 5th moon she died from an infection in her lungs. Her name was Tulipeyes. She had the most beautiful yellow eyes. As bright as the sun." he looks down "Ive been alone for a while and i prefer that" he looks up snapping the last part. Even though he had just told this she-cat his life story he still continued to be the same as before towards her. He tried to make it clear that he didnt want friends. He knew that a friend was what he needed but he would deny that for as long as he could.
Grovepaw shook her head when he was finished his story. "I'm so sorry about your mom. And your dad too." She fell quiet for a moment, something that seemed to be happening often when the molly was around Leopardpaw. "I understand why you want to be alone, but I think you could do with having a friend there for you when you want one. Even if you don't think you need one, trust me some day you will. And I'll be here for you, then, know that." Her words were honest ones, as Grovepaw really did want to help. Heck, she wanted to help the entire clan, but for now she'd settle on just this one tom. "I don't care if you're not chatty, either. Believe me, I can do more than enough talking for the two of us!" The she-cat purred, trying to make the conversation more light than it had been moments before.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 5th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Grovepaw shook her head when he was finished his story. "I'm so sorry about your mom. And your dad too." She fell quiet for a moment, something that seemed to be happening often when the molly was around Leopardpaw. "I understand why you want to be alone, but I think you could do with having a friend there for you when you want one. Even if you don't think you need one, trust me some day you will. And I'll be here for you, then, know that." Her words were honest ones, as Grovepaw really did want to help. Heck, she wanted to help the entire clan, but for now she'd settle on just this one tom. "I don't care if you're not chatty, either. Believe me, I can do more than enough talking for the two of us!" The she-cat purred, trying to make the conversation more light than it had been moments before.
He snorts "Believe me i can tell" The cream colored tom looks her for a few seconds "Dont expect me to be nice to u tho. Ive got a reputation going and i dont want no mouse brained molly ruining that for me" he meows as he licks his front paw and swipes it over his ear. He still had a hateful look on his face but his whole body was relaxd. Instead of his tail swishing with annoyance it was swaying calmly in a rhythmic motion.
Old July 5th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
He snorts "Believe me i can tell" The cream colored tom looks her for a few seconds "Dont expect me to be nice to u tho. Ive got a reputation going and i dont want no mouse brained molly ruining that for me" he meows as he licks his front paw and swipes it over his ear. He still had a hateful look on his face but his whole body was relaxd. Instead of his tail swishing with annoyance it was swaying calmly in a rhythmic motion.
Grovepaw giggled, not bothered by his remark; no use in getting bothered over what he said when it was true. Any cat could easily notice how talkative the young molly was, and it wasn't something she was embarrassed by. She liked to think her energetic behavior was contagious, that her radiating happiness could brighten others' days. "Oh yes, wouldn't want to go around ruining your reputation. You've worked so hard to gain the whole 'tough guy' exterior, I couldn't risk that for you," she spoke in mock seriousness, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Want to know something funny?" she asked, not bothering to wait for a 'yes' as usual. "I absolutely love climbing trees. The first time I tried to climb a tree after the whole 'tail cut off' incident, I rushed right into climbing the tree with no precaution. It hadn't occured to me that without my tail, climbing would be harder, so I fell right out of the tree. Splat!" Grovepaw laughed, shaking her head at the memory. Behind, her nub of a tail twitched, as if it would be waving should the rest of it still be there. "My mother practically had a heart attack. I got quite the scolding for that, too." Her eyes danced with amusement as she looked at Leopardpaw, her expression showing that she had no care for getting in trouble. At the time, she had been momentarily embarrassed. Now, all she felt about the memory was amusement and a bit of a fondness for a time when her mother was still in the picture.

|Character Site|
Old July 5th, 2018, 11:51 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Grovepaw giggled, not bothered by his remark; no use in getting bothered over what he said when it was true. Any cat could easily notice how talkative the young molly was, and it wasn't something she was embarrassed by. She liked to think her energetic behavior was contagious, that her radiating happiness could brighten others' days. "Oh yes, wouldn't want to go around ruining your reputation. You've worked so hard to gain the whole 'tough guy' exterior, I couldn't risk that for you," she spoke in mock seriousness, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Want to know something funny?" she asked, not bothering to wait for a 'yes' as usual. "I absolutely love climbing trees. The first time I tried to climb a tree after the whole 'tail cut off' incident, I rushed right into climbing the tree with no precaution. It hadn't occured to me that without my tail, climbing would be harder, so I fell right out of the tree. Splat!" Grovepaw laughed, shaking her head at the memory. Behind, her nub of a tail twitched, as if it would be waving should the rest of it still be there. "My mother practically had a heart attack. I got quite the scolding for that, too." Her eyes danced with amusement as she looked at Leopardpaw, her expression showing that she had no care for getting in trouble. At the time, she had been momentarily embarrassed. Now, all she felt about the memory was amusement and a bit of a fondness for a time when her mother was still in the picture.
He looks at her and lets a soft chuckle. Something no many cats had the privilege to hear. He gets up slowly "All i do is battle train. My mentor says i should learn other things but all i care about is becoming a strong enough warrior. Ive got the swipe of a cat from Tigerclan" He says lifting his chin smugly as he flexes his front legs showing the muscle he has gained over the course of his training. He seemed to forget all about how he was supposed to be hating her as he showed off.
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:48 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Owlplet said "I kinda want to go to the terroity too" He said laying down and half slept. [M8 @ponyapan]
"Great!" Cranerose purred with a wave of affection. "I'll wait for you outside the camp," she said, "I'll give you a minute to wake up properly." she finished wiht a twitch of her tail before she padded out to the crisp but warm air.
Old July 6th, 2018, 05:21 AM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
He looks at her and lets a soft chuckle. Something no many cats had the privilege to hear. He gets up slowly "All i do is battle train. My mentor says i should learn other things but all i care about is becoming a strong enough warrior. Ive got the swipe of a cat from Tigerclan" He says lifting his chin smugly as he flexes his front legs showing the muscle he has gained over the course of his training. He seemed to forget all about how he was supposed to be hating her as he showed off.
{Bump @Doodle }

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 6th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Quote:
{Bump @Doodle }
(I was sleeping- if I ever stop replying like that chances are I'm either doing something or heading to bed.)

Grovepaw practically glowed at the tom's chuckle; she loved making others laugh, especially when it was someone who was uptight and didn't laugh often like Leopardpaw. At the tom's comment, she inspected him closer. "You definitely will be a strong warrior. Maybe not a good one, but a strong one," she commented off-handedly, giving a small laugh to show she wasn't trying to be rude. She was just being honest. "Sorry to break it to you, but your mentor's right. It may not seem that way right now, being Greenleaf and all, but when Leafbare hits, good hunters will be more helpful to the clan than good fighters. You'll need to at least learn how to hunt if you're going to be able to help out then- otherwise you won't have enough food to have any strength for fighting!"

|Character Site|
Closed Thread