velli's rp finder
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 10:02 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

@Ombre Party
Creekrunner hissed as the other tom’s jaws clamped down momentarily on his paws. Stars of silver pelt that hurt. Thankfully, the Shadowclanner released the paw swiftly. As said cat spit blood, Creekrunner looked at the bite mark on his paw with narrowed eyes. I hope that blood is his. With a smirk, Creekrunner darted in, zig zagging before the tom to disguise which side he would be aiming for. He ended up skipping a zag and breaking pattern to slip to the side he hoped his opponent wouldn’t be expecting, and turned to slam his front paws into the ground and kick his more powerful back legs at the other cat’s flank. If the blow landed squarely, the swimming-strengthened muscles of Creekrunner’s hind legs should send his opponent flying- at least, that’s what Creekrunner expected.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:38 AM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Koistream turned sharply, aiming a sharp slap across her cheek with his claws out. He threw himself back into her with his shoulders, hoping to keep Cinderstripe out of the larger fight.
Cinderstripe felt a sharp stinging in her cheek as she got rammed into by Koistream. With a snarl, she turned and aimed to rip into Koistream's shoulder with teeth and claws. She refused to just quit but she was getting slower as the pain from her pre-existing injury increased on her back.
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:54 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

He strutted confidently, eyes closed on his way out of camp, then he bumped into something... or someone. Swiftpaw opened his eyes to see if it was a friend or foe. @DarkNight
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post
He strutted confidently, eyes closed on his way out of camp, then he bumped into something... or someone. Swiftpaw opened his eyes to see if it was a friend or foe. @DarkNight
Poppytwist snarled as someone bumped into her. She looked down at the cat, they smelled like ShadowClan! Growling, she swiped at him. This cat was going to regret attacking ThunderClan!

Old April 24th, 2020, 10:58 AM
#RedInStead

After finishing one battle with a cat, he was tired. He had been fighting for a while now but, needed to push on. Panting, Owlflight looked around the clearing, spotting another ShadowClan warrior. Taking in a deep breath, he propelled himself forward, leaping into the air to try and land on the she's back. Hopefully then raking his claws on her sides.
@Willowfern
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 24th, 2020, 10:59 AM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Poppytwist snarled as someone bumped into her. She looked down at the cat, they smelled like ShadowClan! Growling, she swiped at him. This cat was going to regret attacking ThunderClan!
The small apprentice looked up, fear in his eyes as he got swiped on the cheek. He fell to the ground and helf the scar on his cheek with one paw, trying to stop some of his wounds from bleeding.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Poppytwist circles around him. "Fight me you lazy fox-heart!" She took a battle lose and waited for him to do something.

@Greenleap

Old April 24th, 2020, 11:02 AM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Poppytwist circles around him. "Fight me you lazy fox-heart!" She took a battle lose and waited for him to do something.

@Greenleap
"I'm not a fox heart! you're fox hearts for attacking us for listenting to our leader! I don't want anything to do with this at all!" He yowled with his high-pitched voice as he tried to slash at the cat.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:02 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
So many... cats... Bloodtooth fell to the ground as yet another cat slammed into him. The black tom tried to regain steadiness and succeeded. He whirled around and attempted a slice at his new opponent's face and then quickly kicked Shimmeringpool in the face. @Shimm @SilentLamb
Blood dribbled down Sparrowpaw's heaving flanks. The back of her throat was clotted with the same hot, red liquid. She was losing. She hated to admit it, but she was.

The small apprentice nodded at Bloodtooth, who had slumped to the ground with blood pouring into the dirt around him. "Bloodtooth!" she cried, beckoning for her large black mentor. "Give up! It's over." Her gaze lowered, her throat screamed in agony, and quick as lightning her flanks rose and fell. After a painfully long moment of silence, she rasped: "We've lost."

But she was not going to give up here; not yet. Panting like a lolling dog, Sparrowpaw rushed ahead and away from the tussling RiverClan cats. Her paws slipped clumsily in the pool of some cat's blood, but she quickly regained her paws, rearing up on her hind-legs and letting out a screaming, bloodthirsty yowl; she lashed out her claws at any passing RiverClan warrior, whether they were apprentice, queen or warrior.

[OPEN FOR APPRENTICES]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Blood dribbled down Sparrowpaw's heaving flanks. The back of her throat was clotted with the same hot, red liquid. She was losing. She hated to admit it, but she was.

The small apprentice nodded at Bloodtooth, who had slumped to the ground with blood pouring into the dirt around him. "Bloodtooth!" she cried, beckoning for her large black mentor. "Give up! It's over." Her gaze lowered, her throat screamed in agony, and quick as lightning her flanks rose and fell. After a painfully long moment of silence, she rasped: "We've lost."

But she was not going to give up here; not yet. Panting like a lolling dog, Sparrowpaw rushed ahead and away from the tussling RiverClan cats. Her paws slipped clumsily in the pool of some cat's blood, but she quickly regained her paws, rearing up on her hind-legs and letting out a screaming, bloodthirsty yowl; she lashed out her claws at any passing RiverClan warrior, whether they were apprentice, queen or warrior.

[OPEN FOR APPRENTICES]
"Come on..." Bloodtooth's eyes widened with worry. "We need to go protect the camp." His tail flicked to beckon his apprentice, and he limped back to ShadowClan camp.