Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old March 13th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
(most of the people rping them havent been on in a while so im mentioning all of them just in case @BTS.official @DragonChaos @PhantomRiderYT Shadow @Broken Madness)

~~~

Eventually all of the cats gathered in the clearing. Amber looked towards the village where they had come from.
I guess we're going the other way, then. A wave of sadness washed over her, but she knew that things would never be the same as they used to be. Leaving is the best thing we can do at this point.

She gestured towards the trees on the far side of the clearing.
"Let's go, then," she mewed, padding ahead.
I'm trying to get your thread to a 100 xD))

Sparrow nodded and went over to Iris's side, trying to support his denmate. He slowly nodded, ``Ok, let's go.`` he quickly looked over at the village and gave a sad sigh, ``I'll miss that place..`` he murmured quietly and looked at Amber, ``let's go!`` he mewed and slowly padded forward, trying to keep the same pace as Iris.

Iris had a little trouble trying to walk but she managed to do it, it was very hard to walk on three legs and a broken leg that hasn't healed yet. She gave a sad sigh as she looked at the village, slowly fading in the trees, She gave a little grunt of effort but kept going.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'm trying to get your thread to a 100 xD))

Sparrow nodded and went over to Iris's side, trying to support his denmate. He slowly nodded, ``Ok, let's go.`` he quickly looked over at the village and gave a sad sigh, ``I'll miss that place..`` he murmured quietly and looked at Amber, ``let's go!`` he mewed and slowly padded forward, trying to keep the same pace as Iris.

Iris had a little trouble trying to walk but she managed to do it, it was very hard to walk on three legs and a broken leg that hasn't healed yet. She gave a sad sigh as she looked at the village, slowly fading in the trees, She gave a little grunt of effort but kept going.
(heck yeah!)
(also @littledragon0625 you could come in around here? it's been a while in the rp so you can just say your cats are nearby)

Amber slowed her pace to match the others. The sun was still out, they had plenty of time to travel. Orange leaves crunched under their paws as they walked.
"It's still so unreal to me," Amber said, mostly to herself. "You know, being in the wild. But soon we'll have a new home, I guess."

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
(heck yeah!)
(also @littledragon0625 you could come in around here? it's been a while in the rp so you can just say your cats are nearby)

Amber slowed her pace to match the others. The sun was still out, they had plenty of time to travel. Orange leaves crunched under their paws as they walked.
"It's still so unreal to me," Amber said, mostly to herself. "You know, being in the wild. But soon we'll have a new home, I guess."
(fine)
storm watched his mate travel thought the rough trees."so what do you think happened to the kittypets that got out of the fire?"civil flame asked"i dont know,i dont care.kittypets shouldnt be in the wild"he said sternly"but they may of had idea of kits, unlike you"she said,but he quickly changed the subject"we dont we hunt?" im not ready of kits! he thought as he asked"alright furball."she teased

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
(heck yeah!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(fine)
storm watched his mate travel thought the rough trees."so what do you think happened to the kittypets that got out of the fire?"civil flame asked"i dont know,i dont care.kittypets shouldnt be in the wild"he said sternly"but they may of had idea of kits, unlike you"she said,but he quickly changed the subject"we dont we hunt?" im not ready of kits! he thought as he asked"alright furball."she teased
Sparrow had his ear pricked for any slightest movements in the bushes or a tiny sound. He thought her heard voices so he just decided to check, ``I'll be right back, would you be ok?`` he whispered to Iris and she nodded. He left her side and went through he voices. There it was a again! Female and male he guessed. He kept walking towards the sound and went through the bushes. He gasped as he saw two cats, a female and a male! He was right!
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Sparrow had his ear pricked for any slightest movements in the bushes or a tiny sound. He thought her heard voices so he just decided to check, ``I'll be right back, would you be ok?`` he whispered to Iris and she nodded. He left her side and went through he voices. There it was a again! Female and male he guessed. He kept walking towards the sound and went through the bushes. He gasped as he saw two cats, a female and a male! He was right!
"Hm?"
That was all she could say before Sparrow rushed off. She took a few steps in the direction he went, but stopped.
I need to stay with the group... but where is he going?
Curious, she hopped onto a low branch of a tree and tried to watch over the bushes, which weren't too far. She heard the faint sound of cats talking. What's going on?

Last edited by Shay; March 13th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
storm kept walking trying to find a nice place to hunt while his mate rests."storm"civil flame said stopping,he turned and saw the new cat peering from the bushes.he gave a hiss and stepped in front of civil flame "i can fight for myself"she whispered to him"im not losing my kits"he whispered back

So did they bury you?
Old March 13th, 2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:

storm kept walking trying to find a nice place to hunt while his mate rests."storm"civil flame said stopping,he turned and saw the new cat peering from the bushes.he gave a hiss and stepped in front of civil flame "i can fight for myself"she whispered to him"im not losing my kits"he whispered back
Sparrow stepped back in surprise, ``Hey, I'm a friend, not foe.`` he said with a small smile and dipped his head, ``Are you one of the survivors from the fire too?`` he asked.
Old March 13th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Sparrow stepped back in surprise, ``Hey, I'm a friend, not foe.`` he said with a small smile and dipped his head, ``Are you one of the survivors from the fire too?`` he asked.
"we passed though when it happened,yes"civil flame said(i now just learn how strange her name is)"i told you some cats stayed alive"said barked at storm"this is my mate storm,im civil flame"she said to the cat

So did they bury you?
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Russet padded alongside the group. “Heh, give me a break.” He muttered to himself. “Iris couldn’t break my leg even if she wanted to!” The tom stood nearby, lashing his tail angrily as he looked at the ground.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 13th, 2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russet padded alongside the group. “Heh, give me a break.” He muttered to himself. “Iris couldn’t break my leg even if she wanted to!” The tom stood nearby, lashing his tail angrily as he looked at the ground.
Quote:
Quote:

"we passed though when it happened,yes"civil flame said(i now just learn how strange her name is)"i told you some cats stayed alive"said barked at storm"this is my mate storm,im civil flame"she said to the cat
Quote:
Quote:

"Of course she couldn't break your leg, she's injured," Amber replied dryly. "Not that she would want to."
That said, the tortoiseshell continued to watch. She saw Sparrow emerge from the bushes. There were two cats... and they looked hostile.
She felt a pang of fear, but calmed down as the two unknown cats didn't attack.
Does Sparrow know those cats? She considered going over, but decided to wait a bit longer.