Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old January 30th, 2018, 09:19 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
The last quote was Dawn’s response to Amber-so just so ya knowz @Shay )
(And isn’t the kitty with the broken leg the most injured??)

Dawn shifted a bit. A groan erupted from her throat as she moved closer to a heat source, which was Phoenix. After 2+ hours of being out she slowly opened her eyes feeling pain almost everywhere. “Owww..” She squeaked.

You've got 2 or 3 broken ribs XD so.... idk!?))

Iris glanced at Dawn, ``You ok?`` She asked and glanced at Phoenix with worry, she shuffled her paws, ``Um... S-Sorry guy... If I just left that badger, none of this would had happened.`` She looked at the others.
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
The last quote was Dawn’s response to Amber-so just so ya knowz @Shay )
(And isn’t the kitty with the broken leg the most injured??)

Dawn shifted a bit. A groan erupted from her throat as she moved closer to a heat source, which was Phoenix. After 2+ hours of being out she slowly opened her eyes feeling pain almost everywhere. “Owww..” She squeaked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Iris glanced at Dawn, ``You ok?`` She asked and glanced at Phoenix with worry, she shuffled her paws, ``Um... S-Sorry guy... If I just left that badger, none of this would had happened.`` She looked at the others.
Phoenix gave a relieved sigh as she finally woke up, nosing her a bit and asking, "Are you alright, Dawn?" since he didn't really know of any internal injuries she had, and couldn't check without verbally asking her of her pains. He then turned to Iris and said, "It's alright. I may have been spitting out blood for a little while now, but it's alright. It's hard to escape or fight a badger, so it was a tough situation for all of us..."
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Phoenix gave a relieved sigh as she finally woke up, nosing her a bit and asking, "Are you alright, Dawn?" since he didn't really know of any internal injuries she had, and couldn't check without verbally asking her of her pains. He then turned to Iris and said, "It's alright. I may have been spitting out blood for a little while now, but it's alright. It's hard to escape or fight a badger, so it was a tough situation for all of us..."
Iris nodded but didn't look at the others. She flattened her ears and buried her face in her paws and didn't say anything else.

Sparrow quickly looked at the others as they returned with prey but then gasped. He saw Dawn and Iris woke up and padded over to Phoenix, ``Hey, what happened to these two? And what also happened to you? Terrible fight huh?`` He guessed.
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Iris nodded but didn't look at the others. She flattened her ears and buried her face in her paws and didn't say anything else.

Sparrow quickly looked at the others as they returned with prey but then gasped. He saw Dawn and Iris woke up and padded over to Phoenix, ``Hey, what happened to these two? And what also happened to you? Terrible fight huh?`` He guessed.
"Badgers..." Phoenix simply said to Sparrow, adding in, "They caught Iris by surprise, and eventually we got split up with me fighting one badger and Dawn fighting the other. Then Wolf came in and helped Dawn while I lured the other away."
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
"Badgers..." Phoenix simply said to Sparrow, adding in, "They caught Iris by surprise, and eventually we got split up with me fighting one badger and Dawn fighting the other. Then Wolf came in and helped Dawn while I lured the other away."

Sparrow nodded and sat down, ``I hope they heal soon, it's almost sunhigh and we're suppose to start traveling again! But I guess we can wait a little bit until these two fully get their energy back.`` He flicked his tail at Dawn and Iris, ``We'll take long breaks because I don't think Iris can walk with ease with only 3 paws and Dawn would have trouble since of her broken ribs.`` He pointed out.
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Sparrow nodded and sat down, ``I hope they heal soon, it's almost sunhigh and we're suppose to start traveling again! But I guess we can wait a little bit until these two fully get their energy back.`` He flicked his tail at Dawn and Iris, ``We'll take long breaks because I don't think Iris can walk with ease with only 3 paws and Dawn would have trouble since of her broken ribs.`` He pointed out.
(pretend Amber's been here the whole time. I missed the chance to post :^P)
Amber nodded. "It seems there are a lot of dangerous predators around here, which is just another reason to leave... But still, we'll go as slow as we need to. The most important thing is that everyone is safe." She still felt regret at not being there to help, but pushed it aside.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Amber nodded. "It seems there are a lot of dangerous predators around here, which is just another reason to leave... But still, we'll go as slow as we need to. The most important thing is that everyone is safe." She still felt regret at not being there to help, but pushed it aside.

Iris mumbled something under her breathe.

Sparrow looked at Iris, ``I know Iris the most, she is very talented at battle skills and hunting.`` He mewed, ``But this, the badger.. it probably is more agile than her, which means it was a young adult age. So it probably moved with ease easier than Iris.`` He pointed out, ``So new rule, never go out alone, unless you want to die and get eaten by a fox and/or badger.`` He mewed.
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Meow!

Quote:

Sparrow looked at Iris, ``I know Iris the most, she is very talented at battle skills and hunting.`` He mewed, ``But this, the badger.. it probably is more agile than her, which means it was a young adult age. So it probably moved with ease easier than Iris.`` He pointed out, ``So new rule, never go out alone, unless you want to die and get eaten by a fox and/or badger.`` He mewed.
The tortoiseshell, again, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good rule," she said. She turned to Iris.
"Sorry, what'd you say, Iris? I didn't quite catch it," she said apologetically.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old January 31st, 2018, 07:38 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
The tortoiseshell, again, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good rule," she said. She turned to Iris.
"Sorry, what'd you say, Iris? I didn't quite catch it," she said apologetically.
”Phoenix it hurts to breath..” She hissed through her teeth. In fact, this was the first time the group had heard her hiss. It seemed almost kit-like due to how soft it was. She barely ever used a hiss, but only when she was in pain. Her chest was raising and lowers slowly and unnaturally.

She was too tierd to move but she moved her head towards Amber. Even though this cat was in terrible situation she still was worried for others. “A-Amber do you feel alright? I-Iris how about you? D-do you need anything?” She asked trying to get but failed miserably.
Old January 31st, 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
”Phoenix it hurts to breath..” She hissed through her teeth. In fact, this was the first time the group had heard her hiss. It seemed almost kit-like due to how soft it was. She barely ever used a hiss, but only when she was in pain. Her chest was raising and lowers slowly and unnaturally.

She was too tierd to move but she moved her head towards Amber. Even though this cat was in terrible situation she still was worried for others. “A-Amber do you feel alright? I-Iris how about you? D-do you need anything?” She asked trying to get but failed miserably.
Iris mumbled something again but kept her head in her paws so nobody would hear her. She flicked her tail at Dawn, to tell her she was kind-of fine.

Sparrow looked at the others, ``Well, you can guys get some rest, then we'll wake up to eat and we can tell the others we'll be going.`` He mewed.