Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Juniperkit blinked and looked up, his pale green eyes sparkled with surprise "oh, hello nice to meet you, my names juniperkit." He stated then picked himself up and looked directly at his new companion "...um....what brings you here?" He asked and tilted his head to the side "I'm not sure I can really play with you if that's what you want, I can't see so it would be a little hard to play." He said and looked down at his paws, his words laced with sadness "maybe you should find someone better to play with." He said and flattened his ears to his head and tightly wrapped his tail around himself.
Frondkit tilted his head to the side.
"Do you mean that you're blind? Cool! But... Better to play with?" He tilted his head a bit more. "Are you saying that you don't think your 'good enough' to play with or just saying that you don't want to play?" He asked, wondering if maybe he had something that had made the other tom angry at him. He couldn't imagine what, but his tail drooped at this.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Oh, I'm fine foxclaw. But I'm wondering if your okay. You must be exhausted!" Owlfall mewed, gazing down at his kits as he sat down , smiling happily with a loving glimmer in his eye
She smiles, shaking her head. "I'm fine Owlfall. We're all fine." She doesn't bring up that she has burned paws from the fire.
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:31 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Ivy
Ratnight looked over his shoulder at Fernpaw in amusement. His response was a quiet smirk, and an eye roll as he padded over to Fennelstrike. "Went pretty well, don't you think?" He purred. Without waiting for an answer, he carried on. "What do you think about Sprucepaw?" He questioned in a soft voice, glancing over at the apprentice. "Sure, he's young, but it seems like he might be a good recruit. Perhaps Nightpaw as well?" Ratnight was a bit let down by how few cats openly supported his plans for the new reign, but he was confidant that they would soon change their minds. He tilted his head, actually wanting his new deputy's opinion on this matter.

(I see ya starfall, just gotta clear the plan with the staff first)

Last edited by Sleet; November 30th, 2016 at 09:53 PM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashenkit tumbled over, rolling on the ground and struggling to regain his balance, finally landing hard on his side where he struggled to get to his paws. His blue hues flashed with alarm as he realized that Honeykit could easily pin him. She's much stronger than she looks, he thought with a flash of alarm. Honeykit never ceased to surprise him, and he was stunned to realize that she could actually beat him. "Ha! Ashenstrike is stronger than any ThunderClan cat!" He exclaimed, with an excited expression. as he prepared himself to try and pin or defend himself against Honeykit's next attack. Huh. Guess I'm clumsier than I thought, he realized, while he remembered tumbling over. Guess she can't say that she's clumsy now, having seen that, he thought with a grin.
The second he fell to the ground Honeykit took her chance. She kicked off the ground with her hind paws, making large clouds of dust poof up from behind her. While she was still in the air Honeykit blocked the sun from Ashenkit's view for just a heartbeat, making her pale frame light up. She almost looked like the sun, except the sun wouldn't go crashing down into it's best friend. She made the jump good, as it was steady and actually toward he target, but she had no idea how she would land. With her ginger paws pointed at Ashenkit she hoped she could pin him right then and there.
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Dawnfrost awoke with a soft yawn, and sat up with a stretch. She fluffed out her coat slightly as the leaf-fall chill breezed past her.

The Clan should start bracing itself, she thought. Leaf-bare's coming.
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:53 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost awoke with a soft yawn, and sat up with a stretch. She fluffed out her coat slightly as the leaf-fall chill breezed past her.

The Clan should start bracing itself, she thought. Leaf-bare's coming.
The others were still asleep then icekit blinked open her eyes and yawned she shivered as she felt the cold and looked around she was snuggled up to iceclaw but his pelt was cold since it was white and didnt soak up the suns warmth so she scampered around him to her mother and pressed up against her shivering cherrykit slept curled up against stoneheart redclaw twitched in his sleep obviously dreaming iceclaw was still except for the rise and fall of his flanks as he slept

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:58 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Lionpaw limped around a bit, and looked around. He turned his head and saw Honeypaw laying on the ground. He paused a moment, and smiled. "Honeypaw..." he huffed in a breathy whisper.
(Boop @Random Melody )
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:13 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Upon hearing her voice, Northpaw could already tell that she had breathed in some of the smoke. He had too, but his voice wasn't too affected by it, so it didn't come off as hoarse. He flicked his ears and wondered if there was anything in the medicine cat's den for her. "You must've breathed in a lot of smoke during the fire - but you should be fine," he forced a comforting smile. He was sure that she'd be fine, but he wished he could do more for her. I'm sure most of the herbs if not all were destroyed in the fire, the dark tom wished that he had saved at least a few of the herbs, could've been more useful during the disaster. "But you should probably rest, honestly, stressing out and moving around too much will be the worst you can do," he wasn't aware that she didn't really have anyone that could've been claimed by the flames, so didn't know that she wasn't too worried nor too stressed. He bit his lip for a moment before speaking up about something was was gnawing at him. "Hey... you heard Ratnight's announcement, didn't you?"
"...I don't need anything. It's not that bad, just some smog caught in my throat." Twitepaw shook her head, her pale blue eyes gleaming with interest as he suddenly began to talk about Ratnight's announcement of leader- "Well, he's my mentor's mate, I think. It's not exactly that bad, I don't think, but I'm still a bit suspicious." She wasn't really that suspicious of him, but lying might be the best answer when talking to a medicine cat, who relied on Starclan for almost everything. "Starclan hasn't been around much, I don't think, but the idea that they've left us is a bit shaking, right?" Twitepaw never exactly believed, but nobody needed to know the dilute calico's opinion on her ancestors as she talked, her paws planted firmly on the ground as the molly tried her best to remove the hoarse sound from her voice caused by the smoke.
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:43 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

He gave a quick nod as the molly informed him that she was in no need of herb. He was glad that other than the smoke she seemed fine. He still hated how the the fire had devastated their territory and they were forced to move - similar to how the flood was. His ears perked up as she stated that she wasn't entirely sure about their new leader - though North hadn't noticed that she was actually lying to him. "Yeah, me too," he gave a small nod and glanced around to make sure that not many others were listening in. He knew that some of them were loyal to Ratnight, and wasn't looking for a fight of any kind. His orbs looked saddened when Twitepaw pointed out how Starclan seemed to be giving the clans the cold shoulder. He had to admit that she was right about that much. "I suppose you're right... in all my training, I've never seen Starclan - medicine cats are suppose to see them, but they've been so silent..." he didn't know why Starclan started to act this way towards them. The young tom had started his training not too long after Bucknight came to power and around when Blazingnight did, meaning the Dark Forest was already growing more powerful and forcing Starclan away. But how could he know that? "But still, doesn't mean that we should turn from Starclan, right? I mean, the clans have followed their guidance for countless moons and it's not a tradition that could be easily broken," but even as he said this, Northpaw's voice shook ever so slightly.

But what if Starclan hasn't been so silent? What if they had to do with the floods and the fires...?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 1st, 2016 at 07:04 AM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormpaw looked up in alarm at hearing Hiddenpaw, and for a moment her blue hues flashed with surprise before she stopped, her silvery tail twitching for a moment in confusion before she gave a small smile. "Oh...hello. I don't believe I ever caught your name the other day...is there something I can help you with?" She asked. Unfortunately for her, Stormpaw was one of those cats who rarely thought someone would be looking for her, as in just to talk with her or spend time with her. Stormpaw smiled again, a little more uneasily this time, as she eyed the tom. Wasn't this the cat that she had helped in the fire? Yes, yes it was...oh, so he probably had come over to ask her something. Or tell her something. She shrugged a little, used to this by now. Was he actually nervous or something? He had stuttered a little when he had spoken to her...although truth be told, at the moment, she didn't look exactly approachable. Stormpaw felt a little bad- she hated to make other cats feel uncomfortable, and she straightened up, trying to make herself look as neat and friendly as possible. A friendly glint entered her blue hues, and she was able to stop struggling to keep a positive expression on her face, even if it didn't match the blank mask that she felt at the moment. She waited for the tom's reply, continuing to keep her friendly exterior up.

Dragonkit jumped up from his spot, his fur bristling as he heard something behind him. Just as he was about to turn around, a sudden weight landed on his tail, followed by a familiar sounding cry. "Echokit! You scared the fur off me!" He mewed, his fur still bristling fiercely. Dragonkit's normally neat ebony pelt was now strewn in all directions, and he shot a strange look at Echokit before allowing his fur to lay back down. "So, what's new?" He asked, with a small smile. It took pretty much everything in him to do so, but he managed it. He was glad that he didn't have to smile all the time. It'd probably drain every last bit of energy that the young tom had. "Or, what's new that I don't know about, I should say..." He mewed, realizing that the fire was certainly something new, but something that he already knew. Dragonkit kept his blue gaze fixed on Echokit, the smile slightly faded, although there was still a small trace of it left on his maw. He was glad to have met the positive young kit. Hey, she had managed to get a smile out of him. Ha, if she'd known me for longer, she'd probably be amazed, he thought with a small snort, wondering what his sister would think if she saw him right now. Die of shock, probably; Dragonkit almost never smiled.
Hiddenpaw relaxed a little as Stormpaw sat upwards and looked less tense. After the fire, he had been a little jumpy himself, which was quote odd for the courageous young tom. The cream and white apprentice settled himself down as well favoring his injured leg. "I just wanted to thank you," he spoke with a little more confidence in his tone now. His amber hues studied her expressions as he spoke, although it was hard to tell he was doing such a thing "you know... For helping me during that crisis," he spoke. The idea he had gotten help made him uncomfortable. It wasnt something he did... Or did often. He was quite stubborn, but he might've been dead right now if Stormpaw hadn't stumbled upon him. "I'm Hiddenpaw, also" he finished, introducing himself with a small dip of his head. Hiddenpaw certainly owed this she cat something.

Echokit purred with delight at his reaction. "ha! I did get you!" her tail shot straight up and she stood up herself. Her hues were bright despite his bristling fur. Seeing his normally sleek pelt ruffled only encouraged her behavior. Staying where she was, the tabby kit watched and listened, assuming he didn't mean the fire when he asked his question. She thought for a moment before she thought of something exciting. "one more moon and I'll be an apprentice!" she boasted, fluffing out her chest with pride. It was only a matter of time before she would be out there training with all the other apprentices. "How about you?" she asked, settling herself down with her tail wrapped around her paws neatly now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread