Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Fennelstrike straightened her posture as Ratnight called the clan to gather. She had an emotionlesss gaze as the clan sat around the Highpeak, but inside she was laughing and smirking at the innocent cats. When she was introduced, at Ratnight's beckon, she stood up, walking forward with a proud smile before it morphed into he previous expression. As Ratnight paused, she knew there were gonna be some praises, but also yells of anger. Her gaze swept over the crowd, trying to figure who would be most likely to benefit and support Ratnight in his reign. Definitely the strong, broad warriors who shouted their support to him would be more than likely to help. As for the major pests? She would let Ratnight assert his authority and only help if she was called upon.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya

Last edited by Ivy; November 26th, 2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Dawnfrost sat quietly and listened to the announcement of the new leader, Ratnight. It was a tragedy to hear Ashstar perish in such a terrible way, but... something seemed off. She couldn't put her paw on it, but something was strange about all this.

However, she kept quiet about it--not for her own safety, but her kits'. Something about this new deputy unnerved her. Like she'd strike at any potential threat of rebellion against this new leader.

She couldn't risk that. So she kept silent and merely accepted the change.
Old November 26th, 2016, 08:58 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Northpaw was shocked by both the news of Ashstar's death and how quickly Ratnight had chosen a new deputy. He let the news sink in, watched as he was told that the only leader he knew sink tumbled into the fire. How many lives did he gave left? Did he lose them all to the flames? He didn't want to believe this news, and turned his amber gaze away. Why isn't our new leader morning Ashstar? The medicine cat apprentice's appalled thoughts turned thought so suspicious ones. But he didn't say anything, planning on speaking to Zerosight about his own feelings on the matter. Ratnight seemed unaffected by Ashstar's demise, having chosen a deputy so soon. Though Northpaw shook his head. Don't over analyze this, he's just trying to get the clan back on it's paws after the recent tragedy of the fire that had destroyed some of the heir territory. Yet the young tom wasn't able to kill 8 ffed all his suspicious thoughts on the matter.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 26th, 2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:45 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Leafkit blinked up at the new leader,his naive leaf green eyes sparkling in thought,confusion then twinkling in the depths.He was very confused."Don't leader's have nine lives?"The kit asked,lifting his confused maw to look at Ratnight."Am I wrong?"He asked,once more.

Last edited by seasalt; November 26th, 2016 at 10:02 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:07 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Sprucepaw shook out her brown fur and stared up at Ratnight: her new hero. A leader! Why, that was rather unexpected, but exciting nonetheless. The warrior apprentice turned her gaze up towards Fennelstrike too; she seemed quite... different. The apprentice wasn't sure if she were to be a good deputy, but if Ratnight appointed her, she must be a good one.

Her green orbs narrowed as Leafkit shouted up something towards the new incoming leaders. He was only a kit; how disrespectful! Spruce had the urge to say that leaders do have nine lives, and that leaders could also lose their nine lives for their clan.

But alas, Leafkt was only a kit, and the question was directed towards Ratnight, not her. So Sprucepaw ignored the question and focused her gaze somewhere else.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 26th, 2016 at 11:08 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:14 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Nightpaw looked up when he heard ratnight announcement and nudged his brother"clan meeting, come on." He said Andy the two go at up Andy began to pad twords highrock. Daypaw gasped when he heard what happened to ashstar, 'something about him dosent feel....right, I don't like him' the blonde tom thought as he scooted closer to his brother, his fur rising. Nightpaw looked over at daypaw and noticed his distress "it's fine he'll be a great leader." He reassured 'I don't like him either, but I gotta support him, or daypaw will get hurt. I just gotta keep my chin down and it'll be all right.' he thought grimly to himself as he looked at ratnight , his silver eyes wavered with untold emotions.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
( @Random Melody !!!)
The tom scanned the clearing of the new camp. The low amount of cats that were there compared to before the fire brought some tears to his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. Looking around, he searched for the familiar honey-orange pelt. Wounds lined his pet, and a long gash lined is left eye. He looked and looked, and finally called, "Honeypaw?!"
(Eyyyy x3)
Honeypaw was laying beside a bramble bush, head on her paws and eyes squeezed shut. Her ears flicked up as she heard Lionpaw's voice, and her head shot up, eyes snapping open. "Lionpaw?" She whispered.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Pungeon Master

Dawnfrost took a look around the clearing, and noted the unsure looks on the faces of the apprentices and kits gathered to hear the announcement.

Today's kits are getting wiser, it seems. Even they can tell something isn't right.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:49 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Hexict
Zerosight sat next to his herb storage, sorting herbs as he listened in on the announcement from the highrock. His heart ached as he thought about Ashstar, having known the leader for basically his whole career as a medicine cat. He sighed and continued his job. On one side of him was a large pile of wilted and burnt herbs that he'd have to throw away, and on the other side was a smaller pile of herbs he'd still be able to use. His ears were flattened to the top of his head. He was so worried. Worried about his clan now that Ashstar was gone, worried about what this new leader would bring, worried that this was the beginning of what StarClan had warned them of, worried about finding enough new herbs before leaf-bare, and worried his apprentice hadn't made it out of the fire. The medicine cat had been so busy with all of the patients after the fire, and now with sorting these herbs so that he knew what they'd need, that he hadn't had enough time to throughly search for Northpaw. He was terrified for and about his apprentice. He loved the younger tom, and didn't want to loose him.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 26th, 2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Lonestar23
Hiddenpaw was just exiting what was left of the apprentices den, allowing his slight limp to show as he left. His left back paw was burnt, the pads we're still sore from the heat, but his amber hues were brighter than they were during the evacuation. Other than his minor injury and slight wheezing every now and then, the apprentice looked well. His pelt was almost glossy again and he looked very composed. As he entered the center of the clearing, a familiar scent drifted into his nose. The she cat during the fire. Hiddenpaw wasn't able to thank her for helping him and understood that now was the time to do so. He'd give anything to thank for, she did give him strength to keep going when he thought he couldn't anymore.
Following the scent carefully he spotted a mass of fur that was stretched out in an awkward position. Was it really her? Had to be. The scent was coming from her. Slowly, he padded up to the she cat, studying her almost statue like composure before he broke the silence about a tail length away. "H-Hello?" he spoke cautiously.

Echokit had already spotted Dragonkit laying the clearing. With the thoughts of fire behind her, she approached from behind, using the stalking skills she's been trying to master already. She inched closer and closer until the damage of the smoke took it's toll and she let out a few coughs. Now frustration prickles through her pelt, she would've had him if it weren't for the coughing. Echokit suddenly took a new strategy and leapt up from her crouched poation, launching herself across the clearing at the ebony Tom. "Hi!" she mused, landing squarely on his small tail instead of his back. Hoping she still scared him, she took a small leap back just in case he swiped at her. "I coughed, but did I get you?" she asked with an amused tone. It was hard to believe she was a panicked, soot covered kit just a few days before. Her mindset seemed to swing into a positive attitude I'm attempt to make up for the crisis that occurred.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 26th, 2016 at 02:50 PM.
Closed Thread