WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:17 AM

Old May 13th, 2018, 04:09 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"No, no no!" Copper quickly latched onto Bunga's small tail, and Fuli latched onto Coppers. However despite their best efforts, the both went over the cliff as well
"HANG ON!!" Octavian leaped down as well, colliding with Sade and holding her close. "I've got you!"
"But who's got you!?"
Sade screamed, hugging Romeo against her. Octavian blinked, realizing he did not think that through.

Old May 13th, 2018, 04:12 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

"Oh, jeez," Bunga breathed, gritting his teeth slightly.

"We're gonna die!"
Keyon exclaimed, clinging to Tuma. "Again! We're gonna die again!"

"W- Well,"
Tuma stared down, shaking slightly now. "At least we're both good this time!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:21 AM

"I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE!!" Copper screeched as he clung to Amri
"WHAT CONFESSION COULD YOU POSSIBLY MAKE AT THIS MOMENT THAT WOULDN'T BE SURPRISING?" Romeo yowled back, his gaze locked on the nearing ground.
"I'M INTO GUYS AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON KEYON!!" The young saber cub yowled at the top of his lungs. He then blushed furiously and covered his muzzle
Romeo's jaw dropped as he took all of that in. "Actually, I honestly did not see that one coming."

Old May 13th, 2018, 04:29 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Tuma choked on nothing but air at that point, his eyes going wide with surprise. "Oh, wow."

"Now I know how Ncha feels,"
Keyon stated, then raised his voice. "SO YOU DECIDE TO TELL ME THIS LAST MINUTE WHEN WE'RE ABOUT T--"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!"
Tuma was looking down now, and his scream made pretty much everyone jump and look down. Just below them, some sort of rift had opened, some tear right in the air. Keyon stiffened, and Bunga inhaled sharply. But nobody really had much time to react. Because before they hit the ground, they hit the rift - And they went right through it. Then they hit the ground.

Kion was standing a few feet away, looming over Bunga(2) with a stormy expression on his face, his lips curled back in a snarl as the honey badger scrambled away from him. However, both of them jumped and looked over when a bunch of animals seemingly fell from the sky.

Bunga(2) stiffened slightly, his look of terror turning to one of shock. "O- Oh my g- god..."

Kion's expression changed as well, recognizing, well... Some of the animals. Fuli. Ono... Another... Bunga? And his muzzle wrinkled, lips pulling back to display sharp teeth, and a loud growl built in his throat. "How the hell."

Forever...

Old May 13th, 2018, 04:41 AM

Octavian held onto Sade tightly as they hit the ground, all three of them rolling for a moment before coming to a stop. "Ooow....""You okay?" Sade struggled the words from her throat, staring at the boys.
"I'm fine," Romeo squeaked. The boy was a bit shaken, but other wise was free from injury.
Fuli groaned and pushed herself slowly to her paws. A sharp pain went through her abdomen, and she gritted her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them again. "Well, we're not dead at least.""COPPER!" It was at that moment Romeo's eyes landed on his friend, who was just a few feet away. While everyone had landed on the soft grass, young Copper had collided with a roughly shaped rock. the small cub laid there limply. a tiny pool of blood formed around the cub's head.
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:54 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"COPPER!!!" Keyon immediately rushed over to the cub, rolling him over so he could see the injury more clearly.

"Hevi kabisa!" Tuma was at his brother's side instantly, eyes wide and ears flattened.

"Copper?" Ncha's ears were flat to her head. Then her gaze drifted up suddenly, resting on Kion, and she suddenly pointed a paw. "Hey, who's that?"

Kion bit back a growl at the tigress cub, raising one eyebrow at her briefly. It was at this point that Bunga(2) scrambled back until his back hit a tree, completely tense as he stared at Fuli, then Ono.

Bunga looked up from beside Fuli then, and his heart literally stopped beating for a second. His eyes went wider than ever. "Kion...?" He took a few steps forward, then his eyes widened even more, if possible. "Oh, oh, my god, we really are dead, we're dead, and you're here, and we're dead, we have to be dead, if you're here, we're dead, and there's no other explanation, oh my god, and you - Kion - You're oh my god we--"

Kion's expression had gotten darker and darker as the honey badger continued on, obviously growing more irritated. Finally, he just strode forward, shoving his muzzle into the honey badger's face and baring his teeth. "Shut your mouth before I rip your tongue out, you annoying little skunk." He snarled, his claws sinking into the ground.

Bunga stiffened slightly. He didn't seem scared, exactly, mostly just completely, utterly shocked. Ono looked beyond surprised, too, unable to speak. Tuma looked up at that moment, and his eyes darkened considerably. Bunga(2) seemed to shrink down, his hands coming up to cover his ears instantly.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; May 13th, 2018 at 05:16 AM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:39 PM

"The hell..." Octavian and Sade quickly scramble to their paws, while Romeo slipped away and bounded over to Copper.
"Copper!" Romeo knelt down and nudged the cub, his eyes wide with worry. "Come on buddy, wake up!"
A small gash resided on Copper's head, right above his left ear. The blow must have knocked the cub out cold, because he wasn't moving.

"Bunga, get away from him," Sade came forward and snarled, baring her teeth at this...Kion. Unlike everyone else, she wasn't surprised, she wasn't scared. "That's not our Kion."
"What do you mean?"
Fuli asked, moving her gaze from Sade to Kion. "That's clearly Kion!"
"He's not your Kion,"
Sade marched forward, thrusting her muzzle in Kion's face. Her eyes for once, were cold. "He's my Kion."

Old May 13th, 2018, 12:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Is he breathing?!" Ncha quickly turned back to Copper, looking him over. Keyon simply put a paw over Copper's head to try and stop the bleeding, and Tuma began checking for a pulse.

"Sade."
Kion said coldly, grinning down at the lioness. "Welcome back."

"Wait, wait, hold on, now I'm just confused."
Bunga stated, pushing his way forward again and looking up at Kion, who's smile melted into an unamused frown as he looked down at the honey badger. "I mean come on, he's clearly Kion, maybe not our Kion, but he's still Kion," he grinned at the golden cub.

"Get outta my face, badger." Kion said slowly, lowering his head to push his nose against Bunga's. "Or else."

"Come on,"
Bunga blinked, staring back at him, smile turning into a frown. "Kion, you wouldn't hurt me."

"H - Here we go."
Bunga(2) groaned, burying his face into his hands.

"Wanna bet?" Kion unsheathed his claws then, and then he struck. Everybody else gasped, waiting for the blow to land.

But another golden paw caught Kion's rather abruptly, just before he could come into contact with Bunga, who had frozen. Kion's eyes widened as he looked up, only to stare into amber eyes identical to his own. For once, the lion was stunned into silence.

"Yeeeaaaah," Kion(2) said after a few long moments of silence, blinking as he stared into the other Kion's eyes. "I kinda wanna bet." He winked, a small smile appearing on his face. "'Cause, uh, you ain't touchin' him, tough guy."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; May 13th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:10 PM

"What the heck."
From behind everyone was an older, taller Ahadi. His green eyes were focused on the multiple Kions and Bungas, and he could clearly see that who Tuma and Keyon really were. He lifted his head, eyeing (Evil) Kion for a moment. "Commander Ahadi reporting from the Outlands Border, at your service your Majesty." He greeted him, bowing his head before glancing around and frowning. "Is this a bad time?" Reluctantly he looked over at Bunga(2), studying him carefully. He didn't look too hurt- just scared. Sympathy flashed in his gaze.

--

Ahadi moved forward, gently kissing Nuru briefly for a moment. "Everything that kills me..." He breathed, opening his eyes and perking his ears forward. "Makes me feel alive." He turned and smiled at her, hesitating for a moment.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:01 PM

"He's breathing, he's breathing!" Romeo sighed, then looked back at the group. "Unfortunately, this is the least of our worries."

"It's about time you showed up," Sade gave Kion(2) an annoyed, but relieved glare. "It's been a long time since we've all been in the same place."

"Sade, what are you talking about?"
Octavian, for once in his life, seemed very wary. Nothing exactly made since at the moment, and he was used to all types of situations. You had to be, when you're a king.

"Where is she?" Was all Sade responded with, her gaze searching behind Kion(1). "I'm sure she's been a big help to you."

"Oh, don't get so hostile, Sadey bear,"

"What in the world," Fuli whispered, her eyes going wide.

The lioness who approached was the same height as Sade, but made up for it with the muscles that rippled through her pelt. Their pelts were both and desert sand color, their eyes both a golden brown. The one thing that stood out the most when comparing this lioness with Sade, was the black mark that resided on her shoulder. The mark of the guard, which seemed to have been scarred with long jagged claw marks.

"Hello, Sade," The lioness offered a dark, venomous smile. It was only returned with a look of pure hatred.

"Long time no see, Viper."

Last edited by Stario&Co.; May 13th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.