Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:01 PM

Old April 29th, 2017, 12:37 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade smiled as Amberstrike's eyes began to soften, he had slightly scared her with his flash of anger; one thing was for sure, she did not want to get him angry! "Why haven't you ever had friends? your such a nice tom, and you're very easy to get along with, unlike some cats I know." She asked, tilting her head to the side. she just didn't fully understand the black tom, she would have gone crazy by now, with no friends. "I can't even imagine what kind of life would have no friends, anyway; now you have one friend, me! And I can introduce you to Brackenheart, he's my friend in Riverclan and Clovershine, and lots of others!" Silentshade continued to blabber on, not even noticing the brown cat with green eyes watching enviously from the shadows. wating to ruin the little chat.
------------------------------------
"What is going on here?!" Brackenheart nearly yelled as he stepped out from the shadows, his green eyes narrowed in hardly concealed anger. he didn't know what the Shadowclanner was doing, but it had anything to do with Silentshade's innocence; he wasn't going to wait for it to happen. Silentshade gawked at him, her mouth hanging open like a fish's. " I do not know what you're doing here, but I want you to leave Silentshade alone, she doesn't need nightmares!" he snarled as he fluffed up his tail, ready to pounce if needed.
-------------------------------
"Brackenhart, don't hurt him! we was just talking!"Silentshade called out.That was one fault Brackenheart had, if he thought anyone was harming to her or Riverclan; he would stop at nothing to defeat it.

Brackenheart looks like this: http://www.freewebs.com/specklestar123/Brokenheart.jpg
Amberstrike smiled a bit, "I am just not a very social cat, I don't make friends easily." He mewed. He chuckled, "I am not sure if you're friends would enjoy meeting me." Just as he finished his scent the scent of another tom hit his nose. His ears twitched as a brown tom stepped out of the shadows and started yelling at Amberstrike. The black tom forced himself to keep his cool, from what he heard from Silentshade this brown tom was Brackenheart, a friend of hers. He didn't want to start a fight with one of her friends, he was just being defensive over his clanmate. Amberstrikes pelt had bristled a bit, he was caught off guard by the tom and could see he was ready to attack. Amberstrike kept his claws sheathed, he didn't want to show any aggression. The amber hues of the black tom met the green ones of the other, "We were only talking. I would do nothing to hurt Silentshade. I am not one of those cats." He mewed in a calm, chilling voice. He hoped he hadn't sounded too harsh, his voice tended to always be very chilling no matter how happy he was. His slight French accent tended to make him sound even more harsh, he bowed his head towards the tom, trying to show him he wasn't here for a fight.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Amberstrike smiled a bit, "I am just not a very social cat, I don't make friends easily." He mewed. He chuckled, "I am not sure if you're friends would enjoy meeting me." Just as he finished his scent the scent of another tom hit his nose. His ears twitched as a brown tom stepped out of the shadows and started yelling at Amberstrike. The black tom forced himself to keep his cool, from what he heard from Silentshade this brown tom was Brackenheart, a friend of hers. He didn't want to start a fight with one of her friends, he was just being defensive over his clanmate. Amberstrikes pelt had bristled a bit, he was caught off guard by the tom and could see he was ready to attack. Amberstrike kept his claws sheathed, he didn't want to show any aggression. The amber hues of the black tom met the green ones of the other, "We were only talking. I would do nothing to hurt Silentshade. I am not one of those cats." He mewed in a calm, chilling voice. He hoped he hadn't sounded too harsh, his voice tended to always be very chilling no matter how happy he was. His slight French accent tended to make him sound even more harsh, he bowed his head towards the tom, trying to show him he wasn't here for a fight.
Brackenheart nodded, letting his fur lie flat, the cat had said he would not hurt Silentshade, that was good enough for him. "Well, the reason I came is because I was hunting and i heard voices; and them I saw you two talking so I assumed...." He trailed off once he realized that they both, Silentshade and the shadowclan cat could both get in a lot of trouble. "You two could get branded for betraying your clans you know!" the tom looked over at Silentshade, who had suddenly found the grass next to her paws very interesting. She shook her head, refusing to speak for the first time. "Fine, if you won't talk, I'll go." As Brackenheart turned to go, Silentshade looked up, a shadow of hope flickering in her pretty blue eyes. "It will only end in heartbreak my dear, as you have broken mine,"Brackenheart whispered in her ear as he passed her; the faintest flame of light in his words.
------
Silentshade was confused, she had broken Brackenheart's heart? then she remembered, at the gathering, Brackenheart had asked her to be his mate; and she had said no, because she had only saw him as a friend. "I hadn't even thought about how that would have made him feel; Oh, Starclan, I've been so selfish!" She cursed herself. Hoping that Brackenheart wouldn't tell anyone," As long as Clovershine, the blabbermouth, or Russetstar doesn't come, we should be free to talk!" She laughed shakily, hoping Amberstirke didn't sense the regret in her voice.

(sorry if I'm getting weird BluBunny, it's getting rather tense)

Last edited by Bracken12; May 5th, 2017 at 05:35 PM. Reason: got really wierd
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

(Starting a Roleplay with ItsATryp, I'll continue the one i have started here, don't worry!)
Silentshade and Brackenheart patrolled often together, finding comfort in each other. "So, was it wise to leave Thornkit with Clovershine?" Silentshade asked. "Um, lets see, she'll have him on the den's roof, pretending he is a bird; just like she did with me when I was a apprentice, so NO!" Brackenheart said softly as he chuckled. Suddenly, Shadowclan cat scent flooded his nose. "Silentshade, I think our patrol just got a lot more tense!" He hissed under his breath, fluffin up his fur to make himself look bigger. And Silentshade did the same.
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:21 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
(Starting a Roleplay with ItsATryp, I'll continue the one i have started here, don't worry!)
Silentshade and Brackenheart patrolled often together, finding comfort in each other. "So, was it wise to leave Thornkit with Clovershine?" Silentshade asked. "Um, lets see, she'll have him on the den's roof, pretending he is a bird; just like she did with me when I was a apprentice, so NO!" Brackenheart said softly as he chuckled. Suddenly, Shadowclan cat scent flooded his nose. "Silentshade, I think our patrol just got a lot more tense!" He hissed under his breath, fluffin up his fur to make himself look bigger. And Silentshade did the same.
Chestnutfeather padded next to the border to RiverClan, his brother following shortly behind, rambling about a small skirmish with a senior warrior earlier.
"The nerve of him!" Cypressclaw grumbled, paws loudly thumping on the earth. "He just padded up while we were having a conversation and he just acted like he was better than me!" He flicked his ear angrily.
Chestnutfeather sighed and mumbled, "well, you were unnecessarily gloating.." His ears then pricked up, realizing something. "I smell RiverClan scent!" The tom began to panic slightly. "Cypressclaw, you've crossed the border!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 5th, 2017, 05:33 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutfeather padded next to the border to RiverClan, his brother following shortly behind, rambling about a small skirmish with a senior warrior earlier.
"The nerve of him!" Cypressclaw grumbled, paws loudly thumping on the earth. "He just padded up while we were having a conversation and he just acted like he was better than me!" He flicked his ear angrily.
Chestnutfeather sighed and mumbled, "well, you were unnecessarily gloating.." His ears then pricked up, realizing something. "I smell RiverClan scent!" The tom began to panic slightly. "Cypressclaw, you've crossed the border!"
Silentshade spotted two cats, both Shadowclan, and one was on their side of the border! "I'm sorry to intrude, but you're on our side of the border, and we wouldn't mind if you get back on your side, we don't want to cause a fight," She then looked over at Brackenheart, his fur was fluffed and his green eyes were like two hard stones. "yeah!" He snarled. "Brackenheart......" Silentshade threatened, she was the only cat who could do that, make Brackenheart feel ashamed of his behavior. "Sorry, "he said. Then he turned to the shadowclan cats, "so, why did you cross the border, was it an accident, or were you trying to cause trouble?" He asked in a icy calm voice.
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:23 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade spotted two cats, both Shadowclan, and one was on their side of the border! "I'm sorry to intrude, but you're on our side of the border, and we wouldn't mind if you get back on your side, we don't want to cause a fight," She then looked over at Brackenheart, his fur was fluffed and his green eyes were like two hard stones. "yeah!" He snarled. "Brackenheart......" Silentshade threatened, she was the only cat who could do that, make Brackenheart feel ashamed of his behavior. "Sorry, "he said. Then he turned to the shadowclan cats, "so, why did you cross the border, was it an accident, or were you trying to cause trouble?" He asked in a icy calm voice.
Cypressclaw almost stayed on RiverClan's side, but Chestnutfeather's glare convinced him to cross the border once more. The highly arrogant tom's light brown-and-white pelt was ruffled up and hot. Chestnutfeather flicked his tail over his brother's mouth before he spoke. "I'm very sorry my brother crossed the border," he began, adding, "we got distracted while talking."
Cypressclaw bit Chestnutfeather's tail, causing him to pull away. He then proceeded to growl, "they don't have the right-" He was quickly cut off with Chestnutfeather saying, "yes, they do."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:15 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Cypressclaw almost stayed on RiverClan's side, but Chestnutfeather's glare convinced him to cross the border once more. The highly arrogant tom's light brown-and-white pelt was ruffled up and hot. Chestnutfeather flicked his tail over his brother's mouth before he spoke. "I'm very sorry my brother crossed the border," he began, adding, "we got distracted while talking."
Cypressclaw bit Chestnutfeather's tail, causing him to pull away. He then proceeded to growl, "they don't have the right-" He was quickly cut off with Chestnutfeather saying, "yes, they do."
Silentshade heard the cat that had recently been of the Riverclan side of the border growl something that she couldn't quite make out but still sounded rather standoffish. " Thank you for the apology, we didn't want to cause a fuss about one cat crossing the border accidentally, both of our clans are rather tense about borders recently." Brackenheart said with a slight snarl, as if he was daring the Shadowclan cats to cross. " Yes," Silentshade agreed, " It would be a great disaster to have to fight a clan with one of my closest friends in it. His name is Amberstrike," Silentshade said happily, but stopped talking when Brackenheart growled deep in his throat. She knew that he hated Amberstrike and now she had gone and put him in a bad mood. " Way to go Silentshade," she muttered to herself, " Just great!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:08 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade heard the cat that had recently been of the Riverclan side of the border growl something that she couldn't quite make out but still sounded rather standoffish. " Thank you for the apology, we didn't want to cause a fuss about one cat crossing the border accidentally, both of our clans are rather tense about borders recently." Brackenheart said with a slight snarl, as if he was daring the Shadowclan cats to cross. " Yes," Silentshade agreed, " It would be a great disaster to have to fight a clan with one of my closest friends in it. His name is Amberstrike," Silentshade said happily, but stopped talking when Brackenheart growled deep in his throat. She knew that he hated Amberstrike and now she had gone and put him in a bad mood. " Way to go Silentshade," she muttered to herself, " Just great!"
Chestnutfeather's attention turned from Cypressclaw's inaudible mumbling towards the RuverClan warrior. He kindly listened to them, gaze averting from them to avoid awkwardness. He nodded slightly when Brackenheart accepted his apology. "Amberstrike?" He then questioned, finally looking at them. "I don't think I've seen him before, but I think I've heard his name."

Cypressclaw's ears perked up and he meowed, "Hey, that friendship is breaking the code! You can't do that, oh StarClan if I tell our leader-"

Once again, he was cut off by Chestnutfeather. "Be quiet and go home!"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Cypressclaw remarked, clawing the ground.
Chestnutfeather rolled his eyes. "Nobody can anymore," he mumbled. "Go catch a big piece of prey, prove to me you're still the best." His brother's ears flattened, glaring at him, but eventually he left. Chestnutfeather sighed, turning back to the two warriors. "He's a mess, I'm sorry."

Old May 7th, 2017, 03:45 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Chestnutfeather's attention turned from Cypressclaw's inaudible mumbling towards the RuverClan warrior. He kindly listened to them, gaze averting from them to avoid awkwardness. He nodded slightly when Brackenheart accepted his apology. "Amberstrike?" He then questioned, finally looking at them. "I don't think I've seen him before, but I think I've heard his name."

Cypressclaw's ears perked up and he meowed, "Hey, that friendship is breaking the code! You can't do that, oh StarClan if I tell our leader-"

Once again, he was cut off by Chestnutfeather. "Be quiet and go home!"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Cypressclaw remarked, clawing the ground.
Chestnutfeather rolled his eyes. "Nobody can anymore," he mumbled. "Go catch a big piece of prey, prove to me you're still the best." His brother's ears flattened, glaring at him, but eventually he left. Chestnutfeather sighed, turning back to the two warriors. "He's a mess, I'm sorry."
Silentshade nearly clawed the arrogant fur brained warrior's ears off! " well actually it is not against the warrior code the code states that you can have friends in the other clans but you must remember that you might have to fight against them in battle, so yeah, not breaking the code!" She grumbled then her eyes widened when she realized that the mouse brained one had left. " He won't really tell your leader right? Oh Starclan if I get Amberstrike in trouble, he might never want to talk to me again!" She then gave Brackenheart a stink eye when he mumbled," Not necessarily a bad thing!" He gave her a stink eye and stuck out his tongue, his green eyes alight with mischief. " You're right, that brother of yours is a mess!" He added, noticing a long time ago that the two were brothers, just by scent. " I remember my brothers, just like you and him, total opposites and yet did great things together!" Silentshade purred, avoiding eye contact as not to be weird. "We can talk about littermates tonight Silentshade, besides I don't want to creep him out with my crazy aunt Aspendusk, or my uncle that went mad, or my insane sister Leaffur!" Brackenheart said, before adding. " Sorry, my family is a tiny bit crazy!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:27 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Silentshade nearly clawed the arrogant fur brained warrior's ears off! " well actually it is not against the warrior code the code states that you can have friends in the other clans but you must remember that you might have to fight against them in battle, so yeah, not breaking the code!" She grumbled then her eyes widened when she realized that the mouse brained one had left. " He won't really tell your leader right? Oh Starclan if I get Amberstrike in trouble, he might never want to talk to me again!" She then gave Brackenheart a stink eye when he mumbled," Not necessarily a bad thing!" He gave her a stink eye and stuck out his tongue, his green eyes alight with mischief. " You're right, that brother of yours is a mess!" He added, noticing a long time ago that the two were brothers, just by scent. " I remember my brothers, just like you and him, total opposites and yet did great things together!" Silentshade purred, avoiding eye contact as not to be weird. "We can talk about littermates tonight Silentshade, besides I don't want to creep him out with my crazy aunt Aspendusk, or my uncle that went mad, or my insane sister Leaffur!" Brackenheart said, before adding. " Sorry, my family is a tiny bit crazy!"
Chestnutfeather shook his head. "He'll forget about while hunting," the tom reassured him. He chuckled slightly listening to the two talk about their family. "I bet they aren't that bad," he told him. He glanced behind him, making sure his brother was actually gone. "Cypressclaw is really arrogant, and I have no idea why. I mean, our dad practically hated him, but that doesn't matter. I just don't understand where that ego and stupidity came from." Chestnutfeather closed his mouth for a moment, feeling like he said too much to the strangers. "Aha.. He is actually a decent hunter and fighter.." He added, trying to make it seem as if the cats in his Clan weren't as bad as he'd described Cypressclaw.