Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; -
═ ═ ═
Poppysong walks into the space, and their leg seizes. They wince and immediately sit down. In an attempt to distract themself, they remembering their… frankly, embarrassing display at the Windclan meeting. They promise themself to not do the same here as they close their eyes and wrinkle their nose at the pain radiating from their leg.

They notice that Windclan is the first clan here, and wonders how the gathering will go this time. None of the clans are on… exactly friendly terms.

(Open for interaction!)

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T1
ThunderClan Warrior

ThunderClan warrior Larkswoop was making her way into the area, her green eyes shining in the light of the full moon.

A white she-cat followed in behind her Clanmate, her ears twitching nervously.

Larkswoop noticed Poppysong and dipped her head politely, heading over to sit down.

Larkswoop's Clanmate, Curltail, wasn't far behind. She was more stocky than Larkswoop, which makes sense since Larkswoop is half-RiverClan.

Curltail was a broad-shouldered, fluffy white she-cat with a curled tail - which is how she got her name - and green eyes.

Larkswoop's eyes narrowed as she cast a glance at the cloudy sky.

If a fight broke out, surely StarClan would cover the moon. That is what the clouds mean, right?

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:30 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: December Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
203/200

---

At least the medicine cats were kind to one another. When Drizzlecloud calls to her she allows herself to shuffle in closer so she can watch and listen. Chocolate hues scan over the herb carefully, taking note of what it looks like. Listening to where it can be found. What it's used for. Considering Riverclan had it's issue with a clan mate poisoning others, it was better that she was prepared. And besides... Willowpaw had died from poisoned prey. If she knew of this herb then next time she wouldn't let anyone down.

In her brain she decides it needs a name. Or at least something for her to call it in her brain so she can commit the plant to memory. A cure for poison... Poison cure would be the easiest thing to call it. But was that too simple? What about yellow healer? That might be too close to yellow bells and may confuse clan mates if she sent anyone out to find it... So poison cure it stayed.

And then they say their goodbyes and take their leave. Tansypaw can't help but smile at the two retreating Thunderclan cats, pleasantly warm with the shared information between the group of them. She glances up when Larkstar announces that it was time to also return back to camp. She rises to her paws once more and stretches her back as she does so, glancing to the two Windclan cats left and dipping her head respectfully.

"Thanks for tellin' me about some preservation stuff. If ya got anything else to teach me I don't mind stickin' around a little longer. I'll take all the help I can get." She didn't wanna seem desperate, but... If she could take advantage of knowledge sitting right before her, she was going to do so. So she patiently awaits a response, paws growing cold against the stone she's standing upon.

(i know we wanted to do a lightningtansy interaction!! so we can move to a priv thread if you want )
lightningstorm | @Alchemist Kitsune // cowtuft | @wolfie // drizzlecloud | @Omari // springpaw | @eris

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !