Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:11 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

ashtrail // she/her // 40 moons

---

The molly stands before her opponent, eyes ablaze. The Riverclan deputy. Fallownose had more important matters to attend to-- she could handle this in his stead. Glowering at the other, she paces off to one of his sides slowly to avoid his paw, tail lashing behind her as her eyes refuse to leave his figure. This was her chance to help Windclan get revenge on what that fiend Beanstar had done. These fish-cats had to have known that this fate would befall them sooner or later. It mattered not if they were already beaten and battered. It would simply make this battle that much easier. And who knows-- perhaps they'll gain a bit of territory from this spat as well. Growl low in her throat, her claws unsheath impatiently into the sodden dirt beneath her paws.

"Don't you dare try to run. I will be your opponent. Prepare to pay for what you have done."

She spits her words at him with an icy venom before lunging for him, teeth bared and a huge paw swinging for his head. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long.

gingerfrost | @Estelle

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:18 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw
They/He/It/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @Spirit_life_yt ]

They wouldn’t take him away, no. They wouldn’t take his father, this wasn’t going to happen. The Settlement of The Raging Winds was not going to do this to fang’s home. The learner felt paws itch for flesh, claws spiking out as green eyes located their target. A learner by the looks of it, the 12 moon calico surges forwards. Breathing kicking into high gear as they flung themself towards the cat. Hopefully causing them both to go into a tumble down one of the small slopes. Mumblepaw could trap the idiot to die down there, yeah. Leave the cat to starve, or something of the sort, it’s far nicer than what someone else would do to them. Words only flooding its head. ‘Claw after claw, get as much damage in before you lose the ability to breathe properly, move it!’ Body still aimed to slam into Crookedpaw as the learner tries to rake their claw’s against the cats muzzle, is it was successful it was sure to draw blood, maybe even scar if Mumble was lucky enough.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 29th, 2023 at 06:48 AM. Reason: see the fire in our eyes
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:24 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
EEEYIKES! Curlyeye hadn't expected to encounter such a big, muscly opponent, but so be it. Apparently he was going to have to go through a decent test if he wanted that victorious afterglow. He could take care of this though, surely. After all, he had not only the power of beauty, but the power of speed. This came in handy really soon, because a terrifyingly powerful strike which would have been liable to disembowel him was largely avoided by a quick jink left, leaving him with a cut along his cut along his right upper leg but his head still intact.

Sucking in a quick breath he planned his next motion, choosing to look directly at his opponents left shoulder before cutting right, raising his claws in an attempt to rake them along his foe's shoulder and side. Of course, this was a risky maneuver, bringing him so close to the teeth of his opponent. He had enough speed that he might pull it off if they weren't at their sharpest, but it was equally possible that they could catch his tail in their teeth, or get a hit in on his rump as he blew past. But he was Curlyeye, he lived for danger! It was his middle name, even! So none of these very sensible considerations prevented him from attempting his desired attack. @Abyssopelagic

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Sedgestorm flexed his claws as he pulled his leg back under himself and away from potential snapping jaws. He stood his ground, muscles tensed as he eyed his opponent and waited for their attack. Their glance at a particular shoulder had him leaning into the same side he'd expected them to run, planning to slam into his opponent with his body, and was surprised when he saw Curlyeye hurl himself at his other side.
With a snarl, he quickly lifted himself onto his hind legs and launched himself at the WindClan warrior, more than willing to take the claws to his chest.
He felt the to of their claws in his wirey fur and the sting of drawn blood, but it wasn't enough to make him flinch. He'd suffered through worse and wouldn't be backing down over a little scratch.
If he did manage to knock down the WindClanner, he planned to bash his hind paw that was missing claws into his belly to push the air from his opponent, and give him time to land at least one more attack before Curlyeye was able to recover too much.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:26 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

starryeyes ༘✶
Starryeyes found himself in the middle of the battle, searching for someone to take on or a clanmate that they could aid in their fight.

[open]
they/he pronouns but should be referred to using he/him ic !!
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; August 28th, 2023 at 08:27 PM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail quickly looked towards Pebblefur quickly, before lunging towards the apprentice, trying to pin them. Pebblefur quickly followed.
*Tigerpaw yelped when she as pinned down*

*She bit and scratched and did everything she could to try and get herself free, even going as far as to cry for help every now and again*

(Maybe open for a WindClan cat to help?)
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia & Flock Together (T1)

Minkkit... Minkkit was utterly caught off-guard. One moment she'd been sound asleep, safe in the shadows of a large tree, and the next.. The next, there were howls and yowls and shrieks piercing the air. Pale, red-rimmed puffy eyes widened further with bewilderment, the kitten's head shooting up with startlement at the chaos that surrounded her.

'Oh no!'

A quiet gasp filled her throat as the blistering, evil sun in the sky gleamed with evil intent, it's rays seeming to light up the fur of the leading enemy cat. Sunwarriors, that was what they were, most likely. Sent to make her pay for cheating her way out of her bargain; for using the shadows to hide from a vengeance-filled sun.

The kitten's traitorous eyes watered with unshed tears. Minkkit was coming to hate the feeling of sadness, the feeling of crying because of it, two things she'd never had to experience before. Squeezing her eyes shut and bracing for the pain, the young molly let out a breath and tumbled out of her hiding spot into the sun. She had brought this upon RiverClan, somehow. She needed to do something about it.

Her eyes burned almost immediately, causing the kitten to cry out with quiet indignation at the pain, but she stumbled forward a couple steps -- and bumped into another figure. One of her own Clan, it seemed. Breathing raggedly, Minkkit blinked up at Hazelpaw with wide, pale eyes. "We. You. Have to run. The sun is very angry, please."

[ @Lullaby - Hazelpaw | Here's that starter, haha. I know it's in a bizarre circumstance, but I thought why not! ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:39 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

She was busy fussing over Kestrelpaw, whose wounds were healing but still a bit achy to the touch when the cry came, and all hell broke loose. Her head darted up, terror on her mind.

Oh god.

She grabbed Kestrelpaw but her shoulders, panicked. "Go! Go, as fast as you can. Find whoever needs help, please, stay safe."

"KITS!" The forever queen cried out loud. "Kits, come with me and Marigoldleap! Any apprentices who are injured or untrained, get your ass moving as well!" She stood, her fur on end, standing on her hind paws to try and get their attention for them to streak over to her. "Queens, protect your little ones!"

[ PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR KIT OR AN UNTRAINED APPRENTICE INTENTIONALLY GETTING INTO THE BATTLE. ]

[ @Catherine - Marigoldleap mention.
@vellichor ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Somehow, he wasn't quite sure why, Curlyeye had ended up towards the front of the Windclan patrol as they made their way to the Riverclan territory. It had been a roundabout journey, their camp apparently having moved places significantly since the last time Windclan cats had visited it. Leechscar led them up into the craggy rocks, finally, until everyone was bathed in the fish stench of Riverclan, and took extra pains to be quiet and downwind. Fallownose paused behind a boulder, and Curlyeye could just see, between the bodies of his clanmates and the chunk of rock, Riverclan cats wandering about.

So distracted was he in observing their state, seemingly a bit disheveled and makeshift in the construction of their camp, that the roar of his deputy startled him. His eyes widened momentarily, before he jerked himself into action, leaping out from behind the boulder with his clanmates, claws unsheathed. Any earlier hesitance had been well forgotten now, and his yowl was loud enough that it should attract decent attention. Come and get some fish eaters! was his battle cry, and then he was in the mix. (OPEN)
Cloudpaw was ready to fight this time. He has improved a lot since he joined the clan as a shaken former shadowclanner, and despite his head he wanted to get into battle. The lean, well built 24 moon old launched himself at the nearest windclanner, aiming to land on a slender tom. If his launch landed, he’d try to grab his opponents scruff and bite down hard
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Heatherwhisker was more than ready to kick some fish butt. He didn't care if he wasn't "officially" on patrol or whatever, who was gonna stop him from sneakin' around? But by the Stars it was a looong trek. But so worth it once he saw the stupid fish-brains. The dark brown tabby's eyes lit up as his Clan attacked the stupid idiots, but he held himself back for just a moment. He didn't want FallowFartface to drag him away from the fun again. Oh... oh! The deputy of Unfun was occupied, now was his chance!

"YYEEEEAAAOOOOWW YOU KILLED OUR LEADER!!!" Was his super fierce and concise battle cry as he leapt at the first cat he saw. They seemed to be shooing babies away, so he wouldn't go for those. He wasn't, like, heartless. Not yet, at least. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEE!!" He swung wildly, aiming for the cat's throat, stomach, back -- whatever vulnerable areas he could possibly reach. If Heatherwhisker knew what a tornado was, he would describe himself as the cat equivalent: a dangerous frenzy of claws and teeth. In reality, he was probably just punching air most of the time though.

// @sol. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 28th, 2023, 08:46 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Stay back. That was her job. Her task. And it felt... awful. Like she was one of those warriors. The ones that didn't lift a paw. Didn't care who got hurt or what happened as long as it didn't involve them. As long as their little world wasn't shattered. A specific tom came to mind. A white tom with black markings and rich, blue eyes. The one that had expected her to call him dad. The one she'd sworn she'd never be like. And yet here she was, doing an exemplary imitation of the cat he'd been. The tom she remembered.

Large ears flatted and Lightningpaw's eyes narrowed, taking in the scene as battle broke out. Something was wrong here. RiverClan looked... defeated. This was the clan that had killed WindClan's leader? The calico's tail lashed out in anger as she wondered if this had somehow been StarClan's doing, and promptly decided against it. These cats looked like they had been suffering for a bit. Longer than Beanstar's heinous crime had taken place, in any case. And if that was the case, then tough. Maybe they shouldn't have made such colossal arseholes of themselves if they were going through a moment of weakness. Honestly... warriors as a whole made no sense to her. Imagine, killing a leader before asking for help. Good grief.

Keeping her gaze on the battlefield, she quickly scanned for any outliers. Anyone in need of help. Ears perked up as she noticed Tigerpaw - the apprentice only by name - being overwhelmed by a RiverClan warrior. The medicine cat apprentice leaped to her paws, ready to help when she realized... there was nothing she could do. She didn't know how to fight. Maybe that was what she should have focused on. Learning to fight, instead of hunting. Proper good she was going to do with hunting here? Catch a rabbit and slap some RiverClanner in the face with it? Actually... that was starting to sound like a mighty good idea right about now. Calling out, she heard her voice drowned by the cacophony surrounding her. Someone had to go help... Tigerpaw was in danger, damn it!

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread