Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:23 PM

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes walked out of the warriors den to stand close to Thistlethorn, her paws silent as she walked. She glared at all the Riverclan cats, sending glare towards Kestrelstar that had more hate and anger than the ones she sent to the other Riverclan cats. Her ginger fur swished in the night breeze, her tail flicking angrily behind her. "I will fight for Thunderclan and Riverclan will pay for what they have accused us for! We never did anything wrong! Why should all of Thunderclan be punished, when you have no proof that a Thunderclan cat started it all?! I will die fighting to protect Thunderclan and I will keep fighting in Starclan!" She yowled, her velvety voice loud and clear, carrying towards each corner of Thunderclan camp. Ignoring Whitewolf, she went into a leaping position, sending all her strength towards her legs so she could have a good jump. She bared her teeth and her golden eyes scanned the Riverclan cats, looking for a Riverclan cat to attack. Her claws unsheathed.

~Streampelt~
Streampelt didn't want this. Images of blood started racing in his mind and he tried his best to push them away. He looked at the Thunderclan cats that had emerged and he saw that one had ordered to not fight. Though, he spotted a pretty ginger cat already ignoring the orders, prepared to fight.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw unsheathed her claws and she bared her teeth, a growl rising from her chest to her throat and then escaping from her mouth. Her golden eyes scanned a Thunderclan cat to attack. She looked at the medicine cat. Looked like she was the only one left to lead this pathetic excuse for a clan. "We don't care about your relatives! We already took Firefly Cove and I would like to see you try and take it back!" She yowled.
@Panda1440

ALL ARE OPEN!!!!
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:24 PM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

| Sunclaw - ThunderClan |

When he heard the RiverClan leader’s yowl, the tom turned over quickly and gazed at the situation with wide eyes. The taking of Firefly Cove… no. They do not want that. They just want death and to bring destruction upon us.

Despite this knowledge, Sunclaw was fully worried. His own relatives had been laid to rest at Firefly Cove - including his dear sister Cinderpaw. And no one - but no one - messed with the peace their family had wished upon her or themselves.

Yet, this was a battle. If he had to channel all the rage he had felt since that day into his fighting then so be it.

Hold your ground, Sunclaw.

Sure, ThunderClan was at a disadvantage, with no leader, deputy or a fully experienced medicine cat. He had to grant Kestrelstar some respect for his burst into attacking at their weakest. Yet, the numbers were thin for their Clan and it looked like ThunderClan could easily lose. Stall or not, he had to fight. For his Clan.

His eyebrows raised as he backed to the nursery, fully ready to defend any of the more younger cats should it be necessary. It might escalate to that level if it got terrible after all, and gave a light snarl. “Good luck fish-guts. You will need it.”

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:29 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn reared back. "Might I remind you of Sootstar and Stormcall's demise. At least we aren't let by kits throwing a tantrum!" He said. He could attack: RiverClan started it, after all, but he would remain calm, for now. After all, neither Icicleripple nor Whitewolf, who seemed to be taking charge now, ordered it. "Now that I see your attacks, it's no wonder you lost so many cats with the bumbling, headless chicken play you call battling you use. You're maniacs started this whole war: you'll suffer for their consequences! Honestly, your ancestors must be so disappointed at how low RiverClan has stooped!"
He backed off, lashing his tail violently, eyes glaring with hatred and anger. "At least I can actually fight some way, instead of only being able to throw verbal insults that hurt nothing but a weak cat's heart, like your stupid healer! Us? Started it? Thunderclanners are nothing but cold-hearted, worthless murderers! The shame and blood are on all your paws!" he yowled, scraping at the dirt below him subconsciously, wishing it was that cat's face so he could shut him up. "You will suffer the consequences. It may not have been right for me to attack first, but you deserve to be left soaking in your blood, scum! You're lucky we're smarter than you, and give you mercy by trying to not kill as many of you morons as we can!"
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:29 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

-Tripleaf-

"W-white? I know this is a bad time, but If we attack, this might mean genocide. They would take over... Starclan... Thunderclan attacks have never gone well and we are still leaderless and deputyless. This could mean the forest loses all of Thunderclan. If we attack, I will run... I swear that if all of thunderclan is going into this losing battle, I will not join them. Please don't attack." He said sadly to no one in particular.

@OhZeeWolf
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:36 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebeans View Post
He backed off, lashing his tail violently, eyes glaring with hatred and anger. "At least I can actually fight some way, instead of only being able to throw verbal insults that hurt nothing but a weak cat's heart, like your stupid healer! Us? Started it? Thunderclanners are nothing but cold-hearted, worthless murderers! The shame and blood are on all your paws!" he yowled, scraping at the dirt below him subconsciously, wishing it was that cat's face so he could shut him up. "You will suffer the consequences. It may not have been right for me to attack first, but you deserve to be left soaking in your blood, scum! You're lucky we're smarter than you, and give you mercy by trying to not kill as many of you morons as we can!"
Thistlethorn's fur spiked at the insults towards Icicleripple. This...! "Yet it seems to make you angrier," the tom responded. "Don't forget that Lionstorm slew a former medicine cat, a nursing queen, and an apprentice! You think your own Clan has no blood on their paws? You have more blood than brain cells, at this point. And where's the rest of your Clanmates? Running off, right? Doesn't surprise me when morons like you are breathing the same space." How tempting it was to fight. How tempting to claw this cat. But he wouldn't stoop down to their level. Never.

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Pearface -

@OhZeeWolf

The aging ginger she-cat poked her head out of the warriors' den as soon as she scented the opposing warriors. What in StarClan's name was RiverClan doing in her camp? Her wide-eyed gaze traversed the opposing Clan's fighting force. Definitely a formidable one, especially with the hunting patrols out. And for the fish-cats to be here, trespassing? This was utterly ridiculous. Kestrelstar had no right to be in their territory, and to bring his warriors with him was a declaration of war. But- Whitewolf had instructed everyone not to fight. Why did she have to keep the peace all the time? Things were bad, and ThunderClan's burial grounds had been captured. What the hell was she thinking?

Padding out toward the nursery to join the older she-cat, gaze flicking from cat to cat warily, Pearface's hackles rose. There was no way RiverClan was leaving without a fight, and orders be damned, if an enemy placed so much as one toe within the walls of the nursery, it would be over her dead body. Leaning toward Whitewolf, gaze never leaving the intruding Clan, the feisty tabby murmured, "I hope you know what you're doing..." If she didn't, ThunderClan was doomed.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:44 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn's fur spiked at the insults towards Icicleripple. This...! "Yet it seems to make you angrier," the tom responded. "Don't forget that Lionstorm slew a former medicine cat, a nursing queen, and an apprentice! You think your own Clan has no blood on their paws? You have more blood than brain cells, at this point. And where's the rest of your Clanmates? Running off, right? Doesn't surprise me when morons like you are breathing the same space." How tempting it was to fight. How tempting to claw this cat. But he wouldn't stoop down to their level. Never.
That piece of- "But it was Thunderclan who mindlessly murdered our former medicine cat and leader. You are the ones who deserve our revenge. They were great cats. Some of the best. My clanmates and here, standing their ground. Are you blind? You must be. You can't see past your stupid beliefs! Close-minded, stupid cats. Warriors may be less intelligent, but we're strong and the best in battle, while you're more blind than a bat! You can't expect to win like that, and you won't". Oh how he dreamed of sinking his claws into this horrible excuse of a warrior. His muscles and head ached from being held back. Couldn't Kestralstar just give the go ahead? This - this ass was insulting riverclan. Screeching lies, and Cloudynight didn't like that. The clan itself and the leaders didn't deserved to be trash talked. He just ... wanted to help, protect, but impressing others wasn't an option now. He just had to help and listen for now.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:45 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightleap hissed and ran towards kestrelstar. “Im ready.”

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

Fiercekit looked at the intruding cats with aw. he'd never seen cats of other clans before. The 7 moon old kit snuck around to get a better view of the situation. If he were finally made an apprentice he probably would've been able to be out in the open. But he knew better and stayed hidden among the edges of the clearing. He sniffed took in the scent of these strange and odd cats. Surely they wouldn't attack him. He was only the size of a newly apprenticed tom. And he was so young and seemingly harmless without training. He pricked his ears up and listened for what was being said. "Curiosity is my worst trait." He thought in his head.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ @Kyrieknight ]
[ @~Fierceclaw~ ]
[ @Celeste ]
[ @Jay. ]

There her clanmates went again, disappointing her. Whitewolf couldn't say she found it surprising--Thistlethorn and Goldeneyes were acting like a pair of rabid Apprentices. Hmph. Goldeneyes was supposed to be a senior Warrior, too. What an embarrassment. This situation was already horrible enough without those two mucking it up; Whitewolf was as surprised Stormfang and Albatrosspaw hadn't shown up to leap at the nearest RiverClan cat as she was that the cat she'd selected to lead a patrol behaved like this. It was safe to say she'd never trust Thistlethorn with responsibility again.

She looked to Pearface after the senior Warrior had joined her; that she-cat was always spunky and had so much energy Whitewolf thought her body would burst one of these days. But at least she wasn't a complete idiot enough to leap into what she thought was good action. Battles were bloody and horrid and ended well for no one; war was hell. How did so many of these young cats fail to realize that? Even Kestrelstar was hardly old enough--he'd only seen two or three Winters.

"Thistlethorn, Goldeneyes, stand down if you know what's good for you," Whitewolf snapped with a clear edge to her voice. Words cut like claws and she knew Thistlethorn's verbal debate with the RiverClan Warrior was bound to end with more bloodshed at some point. That alone would be enough to trigger a swift decent of chaos. "Do ThunderClan a favor and shut up. Put your claws away, everyone."

Perhaps that had come out too harsh but Whitewolf didn't have time to care about her clanmates' feelings right now. She was too busy preserving their damned minds and bodies from the horrors that came with quarrels like these.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Closed Thread