Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default ShadowClan Raid!

Darkened clouds cover the moon, the forest beneath it pitch black and eerily quiet. There's no sound... except for the distant crunching of leaves and ashen dirt beneath foreign paws. As they slip their way into the ShadowClan camp, a chorus of screeches and yowls can be heard. It's time to fight for your side.

Dusk Syndicate rogues have launched their raid on the ShadowClan camp.

Last edited by Dust; September 26th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.
Old September 26th, 2019, 08:23 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

no, no not again. she could feel something in the air something bad. her ears perked up and shifted nervously scanning for anything off in the distance or right in front of her nose. moonlily could feel her fur prickle and stick up on as something in the air just felt wrong so so wrong. her blue eyes reflected the still camp as she just waited for something to happen.
(OPEN) shc

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Barreling in with the rest of the rogues, Wolverine bared his teeth as he hissed at the Clan cats. Filthy pieces of crowfood, they didn't deserve this territory, and he was ready to prove that to them. One corpse at a time.

His gazed scanned the clearing before it came to rest on another tom, and he was on the move-- immediately going to lunge for the tom's throat.
@Dust

[closed between us for now, but i'll need a cat to kill wolverine later on ;o!]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 26th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

[Open;Don't kill any of them. Want someone to go after both Demontail and Citrusflower and injure Demontail only]

Demontail a rogue had been in the camp when he heard the attack. His first instincts was to get his sister and her newborn kit Tinykit. The tom came up to the side of his sister Frostedflame who held onto her kit for dear life. He got them out of camp safely and made them run as far as they could before he ran back to camp to help out the other cats. Demontail felt a cat run into him, a familiar scent. He saw Citrusflower fighting for her life. She almost gave him a blow when she realized it was him. "I'm here to help.", he whispered.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 26th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

(Open; want Redpaw to get injured, but want Leaftail to get more than injured)

After a long apprentice training with Redpaw, Leaftail sat down next to the fresh-kill pile, taking two plump mice and walking towards the young apprentice of hers. She released her paw, letting the two mice hit the dried grass of the clearing. Without speaking to each other, they both biting down onto the mice. It was a very nice day unlike the others ever since the ShadowClan has lost a leader and their deputy; but that was just Leaftail’s opinion and thoughts.

After a gulp, the golden brown molly pricked her ears, a sound of yowling of cats was heard. An attack had struck ShadowClan! Leaftail risen from the ground beckoning Redpaw to follow her. She isn’t letting any attackers harm her apprentice!
Old September 26th, 2019, 11:15 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

(Open, I need someone to do a lot of damage to Jaggedvine and no killing..)

Jaggedvine heard the commotion and joined in. "I hate this.." he mumbled as he started to fight with his fellow Clanmates.

Last edited by The Flying Pizza; September 26th, 2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 01:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
(Open; want Redpaw to get injured, but want Leaftail to get more than injured)

After a long apprentice training with Redpaw, Leaftail sat down next to the fresh-kill pile, taking two plump mice and walking towards the young apprentice of hers. She released her paw, letting the two mice hit the dried grass of the clearing. Without speaking to each other, they both biting down onto the mice. It was a very nice day unlike the others ever since the ShadowClan has lost a leader and their deputy; but that was just Leaftail’s opinion and thoughts.

After a gulp, the golden brown molly pricked her ears, a sound of yowling of cats was heard. An attack had struck ShadowClan! Leaftail risen from the ground beckoning Redpaw to follow her. She isn’t letting any attackers harm her apprentice!

The pair strode in side by side, the shorter one's bobbed tail flicking back and fourth as he surveyed the ruins of what was titled the "Shadowclan Camp." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "This is what the Great Clans look like? Nothing but rubbish and ash. How sad." he hummed out.

The other, a few centemeters taller than the shorter ginger, arched an eye brow and snickered. "Yes well, it'll make it much easier to take over, no?" he hummed back.

"I don't want to help rule over a pile of ashes, what's the point? Don't be silly Phoenix." the ginger huffed. Though, after looking around, it seemed as though there were still quite a few felines fighting for this...burnt down land.

"I'm not wrong Griffin. There's still plenty to take control over. I'm sure the others feel the same way." the russet, ginger calico warbled. His paws tingled as he saw all the chaos. Normally he was the one starting it, he'd have to give props to whoever started the fire. Though thinking about it, it was probably some Upwalkers. "let's get busy, yes?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vellichor; October 31st, 2023 at 11:00 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 07:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(OPEN)

Hybrid stalked into the camp growling. He finally would get revenge on the clans. They destroyed the Dusk Syndicate and now he was going to destroy them. His bright orange fur was long and silky, he looked somewhat like a fox. He had his claws unsheathed and he was ready to kill some clancats. He wanted to kill every single kit and make the parents watch. That was the only way to get even. He launched himself at an apprentice standing near the nursery.

(OPEN)
Butternutsun awoke to howls and fighting. She bounded out of the warrior’s den her fur messy her eyes wide as she stared at the fighting. Before heading into the fight looking for an adult around her age. She hated fighting younger cats.

(OPEN)
Soaringpaw was awoken to fighting and groggily left the apprentice den not really aware of the fighting. She glanced around extremely confused.
Old September 27th, 2019, 09:36 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(OPEN)

Hybrid stalked into the camp growling. He finally would get revenge on the clans. They destroyed the Dusk Syndicate and now he was going to destroy them. His bright orange fur was long and silky, he looked somewhat like a fox. He had his claws unsheathed and he was ready to kill some clancats. He wanted to kill every single kit and make the parents watch. That was the only way to get even. He launched himself at an apprentice standing near the nursery.
Rabbitpaw
Wide yellow eyes took in the moon-lit clearing, fear prickling her skin like a thousand ants as feral cats rushed into the camp. She cowered, trying to make her already small form even smaller while she watched the unknown cats yowl and hiss and spit as they pounced on her clanmates as they left their dens, startled awake by the racket. She herself had already been out in the clearing, woken sometime earlier from another apprentice's snoring. She'd only wanted to catch some more sleep in the peace and quiet outside the apprentice den. Though by the looks of it, she wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight.

Rabbitpaw remained crouched by the nursery walls, her body wracked with tremors as hot, blood-boiling fear pumped through her veins. Her heart beat painfully against her ribs, making her eyesight both hazy and incredibly sharp at the same time in the dim light. Normally she was so confident and daring, ready to rush off for an adventure or an exciting hunt. But tonight terror kept her paws rooted to the ground.

Bright orange fur glinted fiercely in the corner of her eyes, causing another bout of fear to bloom in her belly as the image of a fox invading and terrorizing the camp crossed her mind. But as she gave the fiery pelted creature a closer look she realized it was only a cat. A large, feral cat that noticed her crouched by the nursery and pounced, long gleaming claws outstretched to tear her throat to ribbons.

For a brief moment, everything seemed to slow. Everything except her mind, which moved almost too fast for her to comprehend. She needed to move, to get away, to run. She couldn't fight this cat. However, the nursery was at her back, and the warriors were still waking up and she was the only one currently between this tom and the kits and queens.

In a split second decision - made more by action than by thought - she launched herself straight for the rogue, her head lowered and her eyes squeezed shut as she braced herself to headbutt this cat in the face.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 27th, 2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open - can injury but not kill]
Seven exotic cats stroll through the camp, at their head, a small charcoal pelted bangle she-cat with pale eyes. The manipulative feline kept to the back, watching the blood and carnage with open glee. Lust didn't bother hiding her unhinged grin as she gave a nod, allowing the rest of her family to have their fun without any restriction. Lust was merely here after hearing the yowling and smelling blood, a lot of death should be involved here which would be so much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
[Open;Don't kill any of them. Want someone to go after both Demontail and Citrusflower and injure Demontail only]

Demontail a rogue had been in the camp when he heard the attack. His first instincts was to get his sister and her newborn kit Tinykit. The tom came up to the side of his sister Frostedflame who held onto her kit for dear life. He got them out of camp safely and made them run as far as they could before he ran back to camp to help out the other cats. Demontail felt a cat run into him, a familiar scent. He saw Citrusflower fighting for her life. She almost gave him a blow when she realized it was him. "I'm here to help.", he whispered.
[ can injury Pride and can kill Sloth]
Near identical cats stepped away from the other five as soon as Lust gave them the order to let loose. One cat, the she-cat, looked like a masterpiece, lovely if not for the arrogant sneer on her maw. The tom, a slightly lighter pelt compared to his sister, looked extremely unkempt and mildly underfed. Whereas she moved with confidence as she veered around brawling cats, looking for someone worth her precious time, the other moved sluggishly and might have walked in the mild of brawling cats had he not been following his sister. Pride stopped when she noticed Demontail, he looked like someone worth her time. Pride knew he'd feel honored that she, Pride, would be the one to end his miserable life.
"Take the she-cat, she looks easy." Pride ordered Sloth as she bunched up her muscles and leaped at Demontail without warning.
Sloth was much slower than his sister as he stalked up to Citrusflower. He didn't have the energy to just jump on her as Pride had done, instead, he waited for her to make a move, his emerald eyes, though dull shone with an unusually high amount of intelligence.

[Open - Can injury Greed who is larger than the average cat so will probably need a partner fight to win against him.]
The tall rogue slipped away from the others as soon as his mother gave the order. The greedy tom had no interest in any of these plain furballs as his unsteady eyes roamed pelts and eyes. He wanted something as exotic as him to add to his collection. Greed wanted everything in life, everything he desired, but he was meticulous and picky only the best things that represented his desired. His fell on one cat that stood out to him, an almost friendly smile on his maw as he placed his himself in this cat's path. "You have the most lovely eyes, may I have one?" He asked, tail swaying back and forth.

[Open for one more cat - @Moonraven - can injury Wrath, should probably partner up to fight her.]
Finally some fun! The ragdoll with the crazy blue eyes had all but sprinted into the camp as soon as Lust let them off their leashes. There was really no style or planning with Wrath, she hit hard and she hit fast and that was all that matter. She sort of just jumped the first cat she set eyes on, a pretty Russian blue she-cat, Wrath didn't get to kill clan cats all that often. She wondered how red she could turn Snowfrost before she died? The ragdoll aimed to bowl over the smaller cat over, hooking her fangs into the muscle and bone near the chest. Wrath bit down on anything she could get a hold of, clearly wanting to see if she could break a bone or two.

[Open for one more cat - @Moonraven - can injury Gluttony, should probably partner up to fight him he's rather big]
The towering tom found Wrath as amusing as ever. She was quick and as hot-blooded as ever. The largest of his family moved after her as she bolted ahead. Why she couldn't wait was understandable, she's been a bomb since yesterday. The long-legged Sin kept a few lengths behind her as the Ragdoll took off without warning. As she went for a she-cat, he took on the second cat. Yet unlike Wrath who seemed to be in a playful mood, Gluttony merely wrapped his enormous mouth around unsuspecting clan cat's neck and snapped it with one powerful bite.
He let the body drop to the ground limp and unmoving, as much as he'd like devour his prey he should probably go help Wrath. She had a habit of biting off more then she could chew. Gluttony peered around finding Wrath playing with some of the more alive clan cats, his interest quickly settled on a small apprentice, she looked tasty. He could probably eat her in one go.

[Open - can kill Envy, but he fights dirty]
A young tom who's pelt looked as if it had been dipped in milk chocolate, made his way further to the side of the camp, avoiding fightings. The Havana brown didn't like getting into straight-up fights like the other could, nope that was to much trouble. He liked sneak attacks, jumping when a back was turned or exploiting weakness, he was a tom with no honor and no limit when it came to winning. His eyes focused on a particular battle between a small cat and some other rogue from the smell of it. As they brawled, the scent of milk and the mewls of kits caught his attention, so that what was in that den. A demented grin overtook his face as he carefully skirted around the two fighting cats, stealing kits and killing Queens sounded like a fun and easy activity to him.

Last edited by Undertaker; September 27th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.
Closed Thread