Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:31 PM

Old September 5th, 2018, 10:24 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
She flicked her tail too the front of her “This way.” She continued too walk she sniffed the pine needles she too was a bit tired, that’s why she was walking. She continued too take in the scents of the forest
As Echopaw followed her mentor to mark the border, a strong scent of ShadowClan hit her nose. Excitement tingled through her paws. This must be the border! She raced ahead again, being careful not to cross the scent line.

Old September 6th, 2018, 06:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

@king kaleb!

For once, anxiety didn't squirm in his gut when Daydream didn't respond at first. He had realized that Daydream took time and careful consideration when they spoke, as opposed to himself, who opened his mouth every time a new thought entered his mind. Windygale blinked slowly, watching the other feline. Suddenly, his Clanmate stood up, walking toward the camp entrance. Tilting his head ever so slightly, the tan cat complied, following Daydream a few paces behind them. Honestly, he expected them to, at the best, thank him and be on their way. But this was a more positive - he hoped - reaction. The fluffy deputy quickly trotted behind Daydream, keeping his attention focused on them. If they had something important to say to him, he wouldn't miss it.
daydream walked out into the territory, feeling the familiar pine mixed soil under their paws. it was nice, breezy and humid weather, being the last bits of green leaf before leaf fall came. though leaf bare was their only season, despite how much hate it got. everything felt so silent, nothing but the sounds of the crunch of your paws in the snow and the small breeze of the wind between the branches. anyway, they were here to show windygale a bit about themself. "you wanted to get to know me," they mewed casually, padding next to him. they werent trying to lead him, or talk at him, they were talking to him. "my father died when i was a kit in the clearing. ever since i havent gotten more than an hour of sleep," they mewed, remembering the sight. he had been all bloody on the forest floor, for all eyes to see, a little ol kit looming over him - taller for once. they could still smell the rotting blood smell that came off of him in waves,"get nightmares when i do. usually about him. they always take place out here, its why i always take a guard or flashpaw with me," they mewed. daydream was infamous for having their little guards. some made fun of them for it, claimed they suffered from paranoia, flinching at every little sound. but some people understood. hopefully windygale was one of those people.

Last edited by graves; September 6th, 2018 at 06:44 PM.
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:56 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

He came back with a mouse in his jaws, “Are you sure your alright?” He looked a bit concerned, he stroked her flank with his tail
Old September 12th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@*Lazy Carrot*

RoseEyes padded across the forest, ears pricked, his strange pink eyes glittering in the low light. His wispy fur blew in the soft wind under the thick pine trees.
Old September 12th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@*Lazy Carrot*

RoseEyes padded across the forest, ears pricked, his strange pink eyes glittering in the low light. His wispy fur blew in the soft wind under the thick pine trees.
Willowpaw giggled softly. She was hiding in a bush waiting for RoseEyes to walk by. Seeing him walk by she jumped out immediately. Missing him she slid into the dirt almost hitting a tree. "Fox Dung!" She scoffed shaking her messy fur. "Great now I have to get dirt out of my pelt"Willowpaw looked up at RoseEyes. "Well as you can see my plan failed.."She mewed thinking he knew what she was gonna do.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 12th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Willowpaw giggled softly. She was hiding in a bush waiting for RoseEyes to walk by. Seeing him walk by she jumped out immediately. Missing him she slid into the dirt almost hitting a tree. "Fox Dung!" She scoffed shaking her messy fur. "Great now I have to get dirt out of my pelt"Willowpaw looked up at RoseEyes. "Well as you can see my plan failed.."She mewed thinking he knew what she was gonna do.
RoseEyes smiled at the apprentice. "Hey Willowpaw. Its your own fault that there's dirt in your pelt." He smiled at the younger she cat. "Since your here would you wanna walk with me?" He grinned at her. "Unless you'd like to leave you alone with that tree, you two look pretty close to each other." He chuckled as he padded closer to the she cat.
Old September 12th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
RoseEyes smiled at the apprentice. "Hey Willowpaw. Its your own fault that there's dirt in your pelt." He smiled at the younger she cat. "Since your here would you wanna walk with me?" He grinned at her. "Unless you'd like to leave you alone with that tree, you two look pretty close to each other." He chuckled as he padded closer to the she cat.
Willowpaw shook her fur. "I should have planned this out before actually doing it.."She sighed."Hm Yeah a walk sounds good!"She smiled before rolling her eyes."I actually think you and this tree would be better off together"She'd giggle with a slight grin on her face.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 12th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Willowpaw shook her fur. "I should have planned this out before actually doing it.."She sighed."Hm Yeah a walk sounds good!"She smiled before rolling her eyes."I actually think you and this tree would be better off together"She'd giggle with a slight grin on her face.

He faked a gasp, placing a paw on his chest. "You hurt me! You know I'm only matched for flowers." He grinned. "Rose...see RoseEyes. And you Willow, Willowtree." He put a paw in front of his mouth like he was whispering a secret to willowpaw. "Even though this isn't a willow tree." He grinned at the she cat and broke out in chuckles.
Old September 12th, 2018, 10:04 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
He came back with a mouse in his jaws, “Are you sure your alright?” He looked a bit concerned, he stroked her flank with his tail
“Maybe I need to rest.” But she knew that was a lie, as she had just slept till sunhigh. “But I’m not sick.” She was reluctant to admit the pains she had, but she tried hard to ignore them.

(Time skip to next day? In a couple of posts?)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 12th, 2018, 10:33 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
“Maybe I need to rest.” But she knew that was a lie, as she had just slept till sunhigh. “But I’m not sick.” She was reluctant to admit the pains she had, but she tried hard to ignore them.

(Time skip to next day? In a couple of posts?)
“Whatever you say.” He looked as if he didn’t believe her, but he sounded convincing “Let’s head back to camp ok?” He sounded calm and a bit concerned. @Blazepaw
(Ya and I gtg for the night I’ll reply in a few hours)

Last edited by gemini; September 19th, 2018 at 08:41 PM.