Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Burn the Stars [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 06:35 PM
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 06:28 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:20 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:17 PM

Old April 7th, 2024, 10:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Windy Hills

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
...She knew she wasn't allowed out here, that those minks were likely scurrying all over. But Bravebird had woken up on a mission today - and part of that included catching one of the rotten rats. So with the rising sun she had sprinted from camp, following the usual trajectory of her morning runs. Starting along the edges of where their old territory used to be, curving alongside the Thunderglade (and tossing a glare towards the thick forest of squirrels), and then coming up to the parts of the territory that were off-limits. Except instead of continuing on towards Sedgewater Valley, Brave made a veering left turn and headed straight for the Windy Hills.

Crouching now on the top of a hill, concealed by the tall heather, the warrior waited. She could see several figured scattering about. Most of them were clumped together which she was smart enough at least to avoid, but she was looking for a single - aha. Zeroing in on a smaller mink that seemed to be digging away at the ground, Bravebird turned her whole body to face it. The wind was blowing diagonally towards her; not optimal but it would work well for now. She wasn't entirely certain how fast these things were, having only fought them underground, but she wasn't going to take any chances (after all, she was doing all of this to apologize to the medicine cat, not get further on her bad side).

Taking her time the warrior steadied herself with another deep breath - shortly after, she bolted from her spot and flew across the moor as if she had wings on her paws. Adrenaline pumped her muscles and aided in her speed. The mink had looked up with a hiss but Bravebird was already descending down upon it. A swift claw to its head stunned it long enough for her to get a quick bite in, which left it limp.

A short-lived victory, considering when Brave looked up the hoard seemed to be rushing towards her. "Take that, you tunnel rats!" she spat towards the approaching hoard with a vocal laugh, grabbing her catch and pelting off back towards camp. Sailing high over a few jutted rocks here and there created more distance until she couldn't hear the furious squeaks anymore. The cat let out a leap and a triumphant yowl that was muffled by the fur in her mouth.

Like taking catnip from a kitten.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

WindClan Re: Windy Hills

Sparkkit

"No one is better then me! i'll be the best leader this forest has ever had!"

Sparkkit shivered as he walked in the area, knowing full on he wasn't allowed out here but for starclans sake! he was 6 moons old- and the size of an apprentice! he would prove he could be a apprentice, he didn't need to learn about this old stuff, he needed to hunt! he fell over when the wind blew but he got back up, his eyes narrowed as he padded forward, his noise had so many scents and then he smelled something horrible. "ugh, disgusting..." he hissed but before he could be more mad at the smell this...this big animal came, it looked horrifying. it had sharp teeth and it was brown like the dirt, it screeched at him and he turned to run, his little legs pushing him away, he heard it running and before long it was on him, scratching and biting "NO! HELP!" he yowled in pain and fear, no no no this couldn't be happening! "nooo!" he scratched the thing and drew blood and it ripped at his ear and blood splattered on the grass. he yowled in pain and kicked at the longer animal, it growled and came off of him and it made this loud noise. to his horror more of the long animals came, his eyes started to fill with tears, he got up and limped away, he was scared, he was so scared now. "Help!"

he yowled and before he could get any further away, the long animals jumped on him and bit him and tore at his flesh, his eyes closed shut as he felt pain and then the animals walked away, Sparkkit was bleeding all over now, his ear tattered and his belly open with tears and blood, he was trying to breath, why...why did he have to die like this... "help.." he meowed with a weak voice.

@taillow ((cuz you posted last on here-))
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she