Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 16th, 2021, 07:13 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: August Gathering

~ Sunpaw ~
Sunpaw padded carefully into the clearing. She hadn't expected the journey to Sea Stones to be so difficult, but she made it safe and sound.

She was so excited because this was her first gathering! She immediately took in the scent of the gathering place and smiled on command. It was everything she had expected, well almost everything. When she was young she had expected to be able to actually see the big rocks, but due to her blindness, she was never going to gaze upon the beauty of the clearing. She had come to terms with that long ago though, so it wasn't making her sad or anything. She was just glad to be there, and as an apprentice nonetheless.

Sunpaw stalked closer to the front of the clearing, trying to find a good spot so she could actually hear her leader and the others. She of course wanted to make some new friends, but she wasn't sure who would want to talk to a blind she-cat.

//Open\\

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…

Last edited by Egasl; August 16th, 2021 at 07:14 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 07:17 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tidepaw looked with wide eyes at the cats around her. The clans were so big! She was amazed at how many cats there were in one place. Her thoughts that had scattered in all the stimulation finally focused and she decided to find someone to talk to. Tidepaw searched through the crowd, trying to glimpse any other apprentices that she could talk with.

(Open)
Old August 16th, 2021, 09:35 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Owltalon stalked behind Twilightstar, a dark cloud hanging over him. There had been one since Fernpaw's death. It was funny how you didn't know how much you liked a cat until they were gone. He desperately missed the training sessions they had done together and felt they had actually been growing a bond together. ShadowClan had taken that all away.

He was genuinely scared of what would happen when he came face to face with a ShadowClan warrior. He nothing drastic would happen and this would be a relatively uneventful Gathering. No. That was not what he was hoping for. Twilightstar needed to confront Dawnstar as soon as possible and as aggressively as possible. If they fought, so be it. He was shocked at his dangerous thoughts. That wasn't his usual nature and he was surprised at how much he had changed. The last attack had truly been the last straw.

Owltalon sat down by himself, deliberately keeping his distance from other cats. This was a Gathering in which he did not want to interact with other Clans.

Old August 17th, 2021, 04:45 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

[[Both open!!]]
//Windclan\\
Littleflower strode in amongst the Windclan ranks gracefully, her head held high in an attempt to stand taller. She meant not to intimidate, but show off - she was proud to be a member of Windclan, and she wished for all the other clan's cats to see that. She watched Twilightstar ascend, her green eyes trailing off from her leader and onto the clearing of cats around her. As she looked at familiar faces, Riverclan arrived; Kestrelstar looking less disastrous than last time, but Littleflower cared little for that fact. She cared little for gatherings at all, really, and only attended to ensure she didn't miss anything interesting. She sat, watching as the two leaders interacted, her own heart set on avoiding conversation with a Riverclanner. She had nothing personally against them, of course, but she just didn't care. Her black and white pelt shone in the moonlight, and green eyes seemed a deeper, more vibrant shade.
//Riverclan\\
Mintflower quite liked gatherings, all things considered; she feared some of the looks of judgement she received from other cats, but for the most part she enjoyed having the chance to make friends who she didn't have to see every single day. This time would be different though, with tensions between Thunderclan and Riverclan so high, who knew what could happen? It would be a sin for a fight to break out during a gathering, but it wasn't unheard of. Starclan would surely punish them all in the event of one, and Mintflower made a silent promise to have no part in any violence - unless it was absolutely necessary to protect her clan. The small she-cat walked alongside her fellow warriors, hoping to find a friendly face in the crowd. Only Windclam had arrived, and Mintflower liked Windclan - Twilightstar wasn't crazy and that was a huge plus. Blue eyes gazed out over seastones, almost glowing in the moonlight. Who could she sit next to?
Old August 17th, 2021, 07:45 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire padded in with windclan and looked around as they was the first ones here. This was rather unusual for them but that was okay. She was glad to be here for a change.

Featherpaw followed this would be her very first gathering as she followed kestrelstar in. She looks at him and smiles. She was glad to be a river clan cat.

Snowstripe however could care less about the gathering anymore as she sat and watched the leaders and clans gather she did not like the fact that windclan was first but that was okay. She was getting more cold and colder since ripplepaw disappeared and the fasco within the past few moons.

{All are open to rps}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 17th, 2021, 07:59 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Cloverpaw}

Another gathering? Yes! The small molly padded through the way of the trees, the moonlight reflecting her milky creamy colored pelt. Her aqua gaze glanced around at the other cats around her. She surely missed this! Jumping around, the eight moon old molly pranced around the sea shore, her bright eyes wide and her tail lashing happily. "I wonder what the leaders will talk about." She happily chirped, Her tail raised as she looked around at the cats in the clearing, forcing herself to sit down on the sandy ground, the tip of her tail twitching greatfully. Looking around, the molly didn't see any RiverClan cat she recongized, probably they have grown in size! Oh well. The WindClan apprentice was gladly able to talk to anyone, even if they are from a different clan!

(OPEN!)

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 17th, 2021 at 08:02 AM.
Old August 17th, 2021, 08:10 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Leopardfire padded in with windclan and looked around as they was the first ones here. This was rather unusual for them but that was okay. She was glad to be here for a change.
Palebrook of RiverClan

Palebrook padded into Seastones, looking for ThunderClan, but she could see no sign of them. They must have decided to skip, or maybe they were just late. She couldn't see ShadowClan either, which was more of a surprise. ShadowClan wasn't usually late.
She saw a WindClan cat looking around as well. Maybe the same thoughts were going through her head. Palebrook went up to her. "Hi, I'm Palebrook."

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old August 17th, 2021, 10:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egasl View Post
~ Sunpaw ~
Sunpaw padded carefully into the clearing. She hadn't expected the journey to Sea Stones to be so difficult, but she made it safe and sound.

She was so excited because this was her first gathering! She immediately took in the scent of the gathering place and smiled on command. It was everything she had expected, well almost everything. When she was young she had expected to be able to actually see the big rocks, but due to her blindness, she was never going to gaze upon the beauty of the clearing. She had come to terms with that long ago though, so it wasn't making her sad or anything. She was just glad to be there, and as an apprentice nonetheless.

Sunpaw stalked closer to the front of the clearing, trying to find a good spot so she could actually hear her leader and the others. She of course wanted to make some new friends, but she wasn't sure who would want to talk to a blind she-cat.

//Open\\
Bunnypaw had been to a few gatherings, this one was the one where she’d finally speak to someone not from Windclan, gathering up what little courage she had she padded over to a Riverclanner. Windclan was friendly with Riverclan right? She gulped some,” I’m Bunnypaw. I’m from Windclan.” she meowed speaking to the Riverclan apprentice, she had picked one who she didn’t think was dangerous. She felt safe going near this one.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2021, 10:16 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Palebrook of RiverClan

Palebrook padded into Seastones, looking for ThunderClan, but she could see no sign of them. They must have decided to skip, or maybe they were just late. She couldn't see ShadowClan either, which was more of a surprise. ShadowClan wasn't usually late.
She saw a WindClan cat looking around as well. Maybe the same thoughts were going through her head. Palebrook went up to her. "Hi, I'm Palebrook."

Leopardfire looked at Palebrook & nodded "Hello my name is Leopardfire." She mews looking at her and wandering where the two clans were.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 17th, 2021, 11:44 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

: @spade, for Snwoypaw :
[You can ignore me if you don't feel like interacting ^^]

~ Goldenpaw of Riverclan [she, her]

Goldenpaw slowly padded after her leader, an odd feeling bubbling
up in her stomach, it was her third gathering but she was still a little
nerves. "I could be on a hundred gatherings and it wouldn't
help..."
she mumbled to her self. She wished she could have had her
mentor with her but her first mentor had never even talked to her before
dispersing and she hadn't seen her new one... yet...

She sighed and looked around, her blue-green eyes scanning the clearing
for someone to talk to, she didn't like to have to be the one to go up to them
but from her experience from her two last gatherings she had to make the first
move if there would be any conversation at all.
She spotted a white and fluffy cat, from Windclan no doubt since only two clans had
arrived yet, they had been nice so far so might as well give it a try...
"Deep breaths, in and out" she mumbled while doing as she said.

Goldenpaw came up to the Windclan cat and, after quietly clearing her throat, mewed
with a calm voice. "Greetings. I am Goldenpaw of Riverclan" She knew she didn't
have to disclose her clan, if this cat had more brain then a mouse they'd would figure it out.
That was rude... she thought, they cat could hear her thoughts ,she hoped they couldn't
but it still wasn't very polite...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Closed Thread